All Comments on 'A Happy Throuple'

by DionysusK

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. A follow up one would be hot. Some arse fisting and more felching would be hot.

DionysusKDionysusKabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind words, Anonymous. I will start working on a sequel soon and hopefully you won't be disappointed.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter4 months ago

I'm in love. Came twice, once with a plug in my ass, while I slapped my face and cock and once thinking about spanking Leo's ass while I fucked it hard. I'm so jealous of the life described here. I want the pain and pleasure, the humiliation and sadistic domination, and I want to watch the group fuck right in front of me and then ram my cock in any hole.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I absolutely adore this story ❤️

I have had a version of this relationship twice in the past and it was hotter than the sun!

Unfortunately they're hard to find and after the thrill wears off folks tend to move on.

But it's the bee's knees while you're in it.

Client8Client82 months ago

At the risk of sacrificing some gestalt of the main character's feelings, this story could have been shortened without losing too much. Otherwise, it was a fun story, albeit a bit predictable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDionysusK@DionysusK
Most of my stories, even those outrageous fictitious ones are based on true events. I used to post stories here on Literotica under the penname 'DeeKay', but this new one is my one and only profile. I will be posting new stories and some of my previously published stories s...