A Happy Throuple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without even being touched, my cock started to squirt heavy loads of cum up into the air, landing all over my own flexing abs. My dick remained hard even after I seemingly emptied my balls all over myself; it kept on bouncing up and down like a Dippy Bird as Ken delivered his merciless thrusts into my aching butthole incessantly.

"Oh shit!" Kari husked. "This is so fucking hot! Fuck him harder, Ken!"

"So fucking beautiful," Ken agreed. Letting go of my hips, he cupped my butt cheeks with his big strong hands and lifted my ass off the bed. Then he fucked his iron-hard rod into me even harder, turning my groans and grunts into screams of raw ecstasy.

"Oh...god...mmm...hot...babe...yeah," Ken chanted breathlessly as he continued to deliver his intensive, pro-grade, prize-worthy, jackhammering thrusts into my asshole. I was lucky to have Kari holding me from behind, otherwise each thrust could have sent me flying across the bed, out the bedroom, sliding down the stairs, into the hall and crashing through the front door.

Damn it! I'm not gonna make it out of this one in one piece! I have to slow him down, only if I could wrap my thighs around his hips...that's it Ken, slow down and take a deep breath. Oh shit! There he goes again, he likes the feel of my stockings against his hips. He's picking up his pace again. I'm fucking doomed!

"FUCK MEEEEEE!" I screamed, immediately questioning my own sanity. "HARDER!"

There was a logic, a method to my madness. My enthusiastic, wanton screams could make Ken come faster. Maybe, maybe not. But at that point my ass was going numb. I looked up at Kari; she leaned over me, let go of my hair and started to pinch my nipples while she pouted her lips to dribble a long string of saliva down to my face.

Growling like a hungry bear, Ken suddenly slammed his super-cock into me hard, harder, hardest and finally...SPLAT! SPLUT! SPLOSH! Squirt after squirt after squirt after squirt of hot, warm cum jetted into my bowels, flooding my naughty, forbidden, dirty, nasty, shitty, shitty-bang-banged hole.

"My turn!" Kari laughed mischievously. "Mommy needs cock!"

Ken leaned in and kissed my forehead, then pulled his magnificent jackhammer out of my sloshy ass. As tired as I was at that point, I could never say no to fucking my sexy Mommy Kari. She was already wet as a swamp when I started fucking her all over again.

There is no way we can ever top this one, right?

Wrong...

Ping!

Brit: I need to talk to Kari please!

I showed the text message to Kari. Kari immediately dialed Brit's number.

"What's up sexy bitch?"

"Umm...ma'am. I have someone here who wants to talk to you."

"Oh? Who?"

"It's my friend...Ellie."

What? Oh em effing gee! Ellie wants to talk to Kari? Why?

"What? Your friend wants to talk to me? Why?"

"Well...she's the one I've been sleeping with behind Leo's back. She started asking me why I wasn't interested in her anymore.. and I told her that I was busy with...you know...visiting you."

"You told her about us? Without my permission?"

"I'm so sorry. Yes, I did."

I quickly opened my photo app on my phone and scrolled down to find a picture of Ellie. As soon as I found one, I showed it to Kari. You should have seen the expression on her face.

She looked at me and mouthed,"Wow!"

I nodded in agreement.

"Ok, put her on the phone with me!"

"Yes ma'am. Ellie...here's Kari...there you go."

Wow!

1...67891011