A Happy Throuple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DionysusK
DionysusK
69 Followers

I extended my tongue and licked the pee hole. Then I kissed it gently. Licked it again. Kissed it one more time. Finally I opened my mouth and closed my lips around that beautiful, massive cock-head.

"Yeah, mmm," I heard Kari hum. "Just the tip. Wow! Beautiful!"

I decided right then and there that I was right all along. I love cock. Especially Ken's cock. My first one. It feels just right having it between my lips. In my mouth. Sucking it. Swirling my tongue around it. Worshiping it.

I heard Ken groan, "Coming buddy. Pull it out or swallow!"

Squirt after squirt after squirt; Ken's cum splashed and splattered against the back of my throat. Some of it went down directly, the rest I gulped down when he was finished coming. Now for the taste of semen; I love it but not as much as the smell and the texture of a cock. When his cock finally stopped throbbing and began to relax, I reluctantly let it pop out of my mouth.

"Yay," Kari cheered joyfully and clapped before ruffling my hair with her loving fingers. "You sure this was your first time doing this honey?"

Ken and Kari knew that it was my first time doing any of this, because they had read it in my profile. I was very honest when I wrote it. Just as Ken and Kari's profile stood out for me for its honesty and frankness, mine stood out for them. This probably explains the reason why Ken and Kari weren't apprehensive and had decided to trust me so soon, so generously and so easily.

"Yeah, buddy," Ken said. "You're a natural. You're... awesome!"

I am awesome. I am the king of cock-suckers.

Again, I have no idea what I said, which is funny, because I can remember what Kari and Ken said. I remember the sensations, sounds and smells, but not my own words or voice. I probably mumbled something stupid or just nodded. Oh well, it was my first time and I was operating on cruise control, remember?

"How was it?" Kari asked as she handed me a glass of white wine. "Did you like it?"

"Blah blah blah," I mumbled. I did not completely recover from my trance until I finished my first glass of wine. So from this point on, I can remember almost everything I said and did.

It was almost 10 pm and still completely bright outside. We were all lounging in comfy rattan chairs, drinking wine. Kari was smoking a cigarette, slowly and sensually. Her beautiful breast was back inside her babydoll, while Ken and I were still completely nude. They looked heavenly awesome as they started to talk a bit about their background.

Chapter 4

Ken was a Swede, and Kari was Norwegian. They were both artists. Ken designed high end furniture while Kari designed accessories such as handbags, luggage, belts and eyeglass frames for quality designer brands. They had inherited this place from Ken's stepfather and it had taken them five years to turn it into a beautiful, luxury estate.

They asked me about my previous sexual experiences and I told them about Brit, my preference for older sexual partners and a bunch of other stuff that you already know. They asked if I thought Brit was cheating on me, and I said I was absolutely sure that she wasn't. She may have been the wrong girl for me, but she wasn't a cheater or a liar.

"The reason we asked," Kari explained, "is because we prefer to fuck you au naturel."

"Bareback," Ken added. "Because we know we're clean."

"We only have sex exclusively with one more couple," Kari continued. "And we trust them the way we want to trust you."

"They have been playing with us since we were a bit older than you," Ken said.

They went on to explain that this other couple, Carl and Eva, were their mentors, about ten years older than them. Recently, Ken and Kari had moved to this new place, while their friends had some family matters to take care of in Norway, so they weren't able to be together much lately.

Kari and Ken both needed a change of pace, new house, a new, younger lover. So they joined the aforementioned dating site. After a month or so of dealing with some lfakes and wankers, they were about to give up when they came across my profile.

"I was the one who found you," Kari giggled. "Mr. Grumpy here didn't want to look anymore, but then when I showed him your picture he couldn't wait to get you here."

"So is it all right with you if we do it bareback?" Ken went straight back to the point. "I want to be able to feel your ass when I'm fucking you and when I come inside you."

Ken's cock throbbed back to life as he said the words, so did mine. I looked at Ken and said, "I wouldn't have it any other way, Ken. But promise you will ease me into it."

"I promise," Ken chuckled. "I will ease it into you."

"I promise too," Kari laughed, raising her arm and waving excitedly. The left strap of her babydoll slid down her shoulder as she waved her arm and her left boob popped out of her babydoll. She laughed and pulled down her other strap as well. Now she was sitting in front of us with her glorious boobs completely exposed, and her nipples already hard and ready to suck and pinch.

"Let's go to the fuck shack," Kari suggested giddily. Then she stood up, extending her right hand to me. I let her help me up to my feet. Ken also stood up and started to walk toward the gazebo, which had to be the mentioned fuck shack.

Kari and I followed, hand in hand. I tried not to ogle Kari's hot, bouncy boobs, but I think she wanted me to do it. So I did peek a few times, but then we reached the gazebo. Inside the gazebo was a beautiful small bed/massage bench hybrid, one of Ken's own designs. There were a few wedge pillows on the bed and a few white, leather straps hanging from a metal frame above the bed. There were also a few bottles of massage oil, a variety of sex toys, candles, lubricants and other stuff sitting on top of a stand beside the bed.

"It's my turn to come Leo, eat my pussy please, honey," Kari said playfully as she removed her panties and parked her hot butt on the edge of the bed. Placing a wedge pillow behind her lower back, she placed her feet on the floor and spread her legs wide open. I basked in the glory of Kari's naked body for a few moments, admiring her firm thighs, her perfectly trimmed, golden bush, her flat stomach, and of course her boobs and nipples.

"All yours kiddo," Ken said with a lusty smile, waiting for me to show my expertise as a pussy eater.

I had kind of boasted about my mastery of coochie eating on my profile a bit. It was time to show my worth as a master pussy whisperer. I knelt on the floor in front of Kari, grabbed her, throwing them over my shoulders as I lowered my face down to meet her inner thighs.

"Oh," I exhaled sharply when I felt a cool liquid being poured over my entire back. Then I realized that Ken had decided to squirt grape seed oil all over me and Kari, using a squeeze bottle. He then bent down and began to rub the oil all over Kari's front and my back. He made sure that I was watching the sensual way he rubbed his wife's sexy tummy and hairy crotch.

When Ken was done, I cupped Kari's ass cheeks and lifted her lower body up toward my face. She began to pant heavily when she felt my lips touch her inner thighs. I kissed and licked my way down until my lips were leveled with her perfect pussy. It goes without saying that Kari's pussy and clit were as exquisite as the rest of her body, but I say it anyway.

Kari's pussy and clit were undeniably created by an artist on his/her best creative day. The pink folds of her pussy looked plump and firm. Right above those amazing folded lips there was her large, and already pulsating clit. When I say large, I don't mean ugly and overly huge. Her clit was just the right size.

Much larger and more pronounced than Brit's, Kari's clit looked like a cute, tiny penis. Some men may freak out when they see how similar a woman's clit can be to a cock, but as a man who loves and appreciates a beautiful penis, I absolutely adore clits and especially Kari's juicy knob.

Still holding her ass up, I placed my right hand on Kari's firm lower abs, right above her bush line. I lowered my lips until they landed upon the sensitive inner folds of her pussy. Going slightly upward, I swirled my tongue around her clitoral hood for a moment.

I listened for Kari's reaction and as soon as she started moaning, I dragged my tongue down and up again. Up. Down. Fast. Slow. I repeated this sequence a few times until I felt her legs, thighs and butt cheeks tremble, then I lifted her ass further up and placed it between my chin and upper chest.

"Oh, aaaah, mmm," Kari started to whine loudly when I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth. "You little motherfucker...this feels so fucking...ah!"

Simultaneously I dragged the fingers of my right hand down until they reached her clit. I searched blindly for her left nipple with my right hand. The moment I began to pinch Kari's nipple and strum her clit, Kari squealed loudly, pushing her crotch into my face extremely hard. I felt her juices flow into my sucking mouth as Kari came like a geyser.

A steady and strong stream of clear cum gushed out of her pussy and into my mouth, soaking my face, my chin and my chest. She hadn't announced that she was coming, so the squirting of her cum took me by surprise. It was a pleasant surprise though. Then she closed her thighs, strained her crotch, shook and convulsed as she kept on coming and gushing cum into my mouth and face.

"He made...me...squirt!" Kari sobbed in a strained, breathy voice. "Fuuuck!"

"Wow!" Ken exclaimed, clearly impressed by the ferocity of his wife's orgasm.

I kept my mouth on Kari's pussy as she let the tsunami of her orgasm course through her body. Almost two minutes passed until her ass fell steady back in its place between my chin and chest. When I heard her sigh of relief, I pulled her clitoral hood back with my thumb and pressed the very tip of my tongue against her urethra.

Kari giggled nervously as she lost the control of her bladder and suddenly pissed in my face and into my mouth. I swallowed her piss. Although this had never happened with Brit, I didn't mind and ignored the fact that this hot woman had just fucking pissed in my mouth. Then I went for her clit and sucked the whole thing into my mouth.

"My god," Kari shrieked hoarsely, her ass shaking, her legs trembling, her pussy convulsing. "Oh FUCK, god!"

I increased the suction on her ultra sensitive pleasure bud. Then she came once more and started gushing cum all over me. I held her hips tightly in my hands as I kept on sucking on her clit. She screamed, squealed and whined, clearly overwhelmed with the intensity of her rapid, back to back orgasms.

"Ooh, mmm, nononofffffuck," she sobbed when Ken leaned down and began sucking on her ultra erect nipple.

She kept on coming and gushing for a good couple of minutes until she finally stopped. I let go of her hips and let her ass fall down to rest on the bed. I looked up into her gleaming eyes. Kari looked exhausted, euphoric, and content. She placed her hand on Ken's forehead, pushing him back. She clearly couldn't handle any further stimulation. I smiled victoriously, enjoying the expression on Kari and Ken's faces.

"She usually doesn't gush like that Leo," Ken informed me. "I really have to work on her to get her squirting the way she did just now."

"I'm honored, I guess?" I said and we all laughed.

"Leo," Kari finally said. "Baby I'm sorry!"

"What?" Ken wondered. "Why?"

"I peed in his mouth," Kari said bashfully. "He licked my... I mean... just couldn't hold it in. I pissed in his mouth!"

"Did you swallow?" Ken asked me.

"I did," I nodded. "It's ok Kari. I didn't mind. It was my own fault. I licked your pee pee."

"That's right," Kari said to Ken. "He licked my pee pee."

"That's not fair guys," Ken joked. "Now I want to pee in someone's mouth."

"He pees on me once in a while," Kari smiled weakly. "A few times a week. So...ok...we both love it!"

Suddenly we all fell quiet. I felt an odd tingling sensation starting from my chest, spreading down to my hard cock. I looked over at Kari, then at Ken and said, "Well, I don't want to disappoint you Ken."

Ken looked at me in complete disbelief, and a droplet of cum oozed out of his pee hole. The next words I said made me shiver with excitement.

"You can pee in my mouth," I said, my face feeling warm and my lips quivering a bit.

What did I just say? Pee in my mouth? Do I like this? Fuck yes! Why? Fuck if I know!

Kari stood up, took my hand and pulled me after her and out of the gazebo. Ken followed us. I knew what I had volunteered for was insane. I barely knew my new friends and I already had swallowed Kari's piss and was about to let Ken pee on me. I sat on the grass near the gazebo.

Ken and Kari stood above me. Kari held her husband's cock and aimed it at my face, but Ken was too excited, his dick too hard to let him pee. Kari started to spank Ken's ass, trying to redirect some of the blood flow away from his cock.

Ken stood there for a couple of minutes with closed eyes, and then a weak stream of urine dripped out of his pee hole, some of it splashed against my chest and legs, but then a strong stream flowed directly onto my face, drenching my shoulders, arms and chest, trickling down to my hard dick and balls.

"Open that pretty mouth and drink it," Kari urged me anxiously.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. The sound of Ken's piss entering my mouth, Kari's voice urging me to swallow and for her husband to piss right down my throat; it all seemed unreal. Suddenly I felt a second stream splash all over my head. Kari was pissing on me too. Then both streams merged into a thicker one, moving away from my face, splashing against my cock and thighs.

I looked up. Ken was pissing on Kari's cunt. His piss splashed against the matted hair of Kari's pussy, joining her stream before raining down on me. A moment later, husband and wife both aimed their piss at my face. I opened my mouth and swallowed all I could swallow. Their piss didn't taste bad, but it didn't taste good either. Some writer's describe piss as sweet golden nectar.

Believe me, piss ain't no sweet nectar or apple juice. What I was letting Kari and Ken do to me, was an act of erotic submission, a gesture of unconditional trust. For some it at feel humiliating, but I felt empowered.

The pissing stopped and I opened my eyes again. Kari was on her back on the grass on my right. She pulled her knees up to her chest and held them there with her hands.

"Fuck her," Ken directed me calmly, his voice deep and comforting. "Fuck my wife my sweet boy."

I rolled on to my right and mounted Kari's body. She wrapped her fingers around my dick, putting it between the welcoming lips of her pussy. Warm. Wet. The best feeling in the world. Her pussy stretched, then when I was all the way in, those hot lips tightened, clinging onto my throbbing rod. I lowered my face and kissed her.

She licked my piss drenched face, then kissed me back. I started to move my hips, up and down, back and forth, in and out of Kari's amazing cunt. She started to moan as we kissed and licked each other, as we fucked. I fucked her and she fucked me back, lifting her ass off the ground and bucking her hips at me.

"Fuck me," Kari panted, "baby... ooh... fuck... so... fucking... naughty... pretty... boy... fuck!"

Then it happened again. Ken's warm piss splashed against my face, and against Kari's face. He was pissing on us again. We didn't stop kissing and licking each other. Kari opened her mouth, filled it with her husband's piss, then spurted it in my mouth. I fucked her faster, harder.

Ken stepped back and stood behind and over my body. I almost lost it when I felt his strong stream of piss splash against my back and then directly against my asshole. I stopped moving for a while, letting Ken piss right onto my crack. Then I started thrusting my dick in and out of the most beautiful woman I have ever known. Kari scissored her legs around my hips, digging her fingers into my ass cheeks. She fucked me back, hard and fast.

"Look at him Ken," Kari said, her shaky deep voice filled with lust. "He's so fucking pretty. He's fucking me so good baby, Ken. Look at his pretty face!"

Kari's lustful praises filled my heart with joy. I was fucking this incredible woman and she was the one calling me pretty. I can be a total douche sometimes. I was too busy fucking that horny angel to say something nice to her.

Say something idiot. Call her pretty, beautiful, hot, amazing. Say it. Oh forget it you dumb zygote! Just keep fucking her.

I knew that I was going to come, but I wanted Kari to come with me, or before me. Remember, I am a stand up guy. I care about my partners and aim to please them. I moved up a bit, angling my cock in a way that the top of my shaft scraped against Kari's clit with each downward thrust. I let that hot clit rub against my downward pounding prick.

Yeah, that did the trick. Kari screamed as she came, then I squirted my cum into her pussy a few moments later with a clear conscience. Ken finally stopped pissing on me, and the timing was perfect. If somebody pisses on you after you've emptied your balls, it's going to feel, well, maybe just a tad bit awkward.

What just happened? Within the first hour of my audition, I sucked cock, swallowed male and female cum and drank my awesome sex partners' urine. How did we get there so fast? As we started to walk back into the gazebo an overwhelming feeling of shame washed over me, making me walk and move in slow motion.

Kari looked at me and asked, "What's wrong honey?"

"Um," I muttered, trying hard not to cry. "Don't know. I'm kinda... you know."

"You're so fucking cute," Kari giggled, then lit a cigarette, took a long sexy drag before handing it over to me. "Here, this will calm your nerves."

I am not a smoker, but I sometimes have one or two cigarettes when I drink. After two or three puffs, I did actually feel better.

"I know things got a tiny bit out of control," Kari continued in her usual cheerful tone. "But I think you and us clicked from the start. When you do things, I mean dirty things with the people you like and trust, it's just beautiful, and you are beautiful."

"No," I finally said it. "You are beautiful. You, both of you!"

"Oh," Kari said, smiling oh so very prettily. "Thank you sweetie."

"What we did was beautiful too," Ken added calmly. "Good sex is like good Jazz, sometimes you just have to go with the flow and leave your inhibitions behind."

"And boy oh boy," Kari giggled. "You went with the flow, and the flow went all over you and in your mouth."

We all laughed for a minute. Then Ken and Kari decided that it was time to get my virgin ass fucked.

Chapter 5

I sat between Ken and Kari on the bench-bed and they both held me tightly between their hot bodies. Soon we started petting, panting, kissing, and caressing. They licked the sides of my neck, stroked my thighs, fondled my balls and took turns stroking my cock.

Then Kari scooted back, sitting behind me. I felt her damp pussy touching the lower part of my back. She placed her chin on my shoulder, reached for my nipples and slowly began rolling them between her thumbs and forefingers. Ken slid down to the floor in front of my open legs. He traced his tongue up and down the inside of my thighs, licking slowly until his mouth reached my scrotum. He pulled my ball sacks into his mouth, at first one, then the other, and finally both.

Kari kissed my neck and rubbed her pussy up and down my back very slowly as she continued to play with my nipples. I shuddered when Ken looped two fingers around my scrotum until my cock rose toward his face. He kissed the tip of my dick, then gently took my penis in his mouth.

"Mmm, lucky boy," Kari purred next to my ear. "My husband is such a good cocksucker, isn't he?"

DionysusK
DionysusK
69 Followers