A Happy Throuple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my hands on top of Ken's head and sighed in agreement. This was the first time ever I was getting my cock sucked. Kari and Ken didn't know that, and I was too busy enjoying Ken's expert sucking to mention this to them. Then Ken abruptly grabbed the root of my shaft and pulled my dick out of his mouth. He stretched his tongue and started slapping it with my rod.

"Oh fuck," I exhaled. The feeling and the look of my cock as it bounced on and off of Ken's tongue was incredible. To my dismay, Ken suddenly stopped playing with my cock,

"Don't want you to come yet," he informed me. "Let's switch places."

A moment later I was on my knees, my face right in front of Ken's humongous dick. "Wow!" I exclaimed before licking the eye of his penis a few times. Ken began to moan and groan. Suddenly I felt Kari's breath on my cheek. Sitting next to me she began sliding her tongue up and down the left side of her husband's shaft while I did the right side. Then she moved up and did the topside leaving me to lick the underside of Ken's shaft. I relished the smell, the texture, felt the bumps and ridges of Ken's shaft with my tongue.

I watched Kari stroke her husband's dick with looped fingers. Her technique was delicate, her exquisite fingers looked so small around Ken's super-thick shaft. I sucked Ken's balls while Kari stroked his cock and sucked on his cock head.

"Stretch your tongue out," Kari hummed into my ear. I did. She slapped my tongue with Ken's wonderfully heavy schlong. Having Ken's dick bounce on my tongue felt incredibly erotic.

"Stop!" Ken said. "Now!"

Kari and I immediately obeyed his order. Kari switched places with Ken, and Ken scooted back, sitting behind his wife who lay the back of her head on his lap. Kari had one foot on the floor and the other on the bench. Her wide open crotch was right in front of me. I licked her snatch for a minute and then got up on slightly bent legs. Ken leaned over his wife's body, then grabbing my shaft he guided it into Kari's magical hole.

I started banging her pussy almost violently, making her scream with pleasure. I leaned forward and kissed Ken's lips before I kissed his wife. I grabbed her hips for a while as I continued the furious assault on her cunt, then let go and grabbed her bouncing tits. She gazed directly into my eyes with her enchanting green eyes. Her face was blushed, her brows furrowed in concentration as I slammed my dick back and forth into her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she chanted incessantly as I banged her with all my might.

Suddenly I felt something wet splatter against my forehead. I raised my head to look at Ken. He was swishing his saliva inside his mouth, and then; spit splattered my nose.

Ok. I get the pissing; I really do. But what's up with the spitting? Do I like it? Well...I think I do. I'm a naughty boy, and spitting on someone you like is a very naughty thing to do. So...ok!

Ken started bombarding my face with his saliva. I looked down, watching Ken's saliva slobber down and onto Kari's face.

"I'm coming," Kari announced breathlessly. Then I felt her pussy muscles twitch and contract around my cock. She did not squirt this time, but her cunt had become incredibly wet and warm. I lowered my face onto hers. She licked and cleaned off my face, then swallowed the entire load of slobber and spit.

"Stop fucking her," Ken ordered me. "Pull out and switch places with her."

"Ooh," Kari cheered girlishly. "Somebody's going to get his ass fucked!"

What? Who? Oh yeah, she was talking about me.

This was the moment of truth. Ken was going to shove his monster dick up my ass, and of course, you know me; I panicked! Inside my mind, a storm started brewing.

Can I handle Ken's giant dick? I could try.

There was only one way to find out, so I took a deep breath and used a Jedi mind trick on myself. I heard Master Yoda's voice inside my head.

No, try not! Do, or do not; there is no try!

As I put my ass down on the bed-bench, I started to giggle and laugh uncontrollably. Ken and Kari asked what I was laughing about. When I explained my train of thoughts they both broke into laughter.

"One day we should recreate the Princess Leia bikini scene and play," Kari said, impressing me with her knowledge of the galaxy far, far away. She explained that both of them were huge film buffs and sometimes used scenes from movies for their role play sessions.

I think that was the moment when I fell in love with Ken and Kari. They were hot, perverted, down to earth and just overall extremely nice people. I didn't expect them to be closeted nerds like me. I just was, and am extremely lucky to have found these beautiful people.

Now back to our story and the part when I was about to experience the ride of my life. I was about to get fucked in the ass by a fantastic man and his huge dick with the help and support of his beautiful loving wife.

Ken placed a wedge pillow under my ass witch helped me angle my ass upward as I leaned back against my elbows and forearms in order keep my upper body steady in a way that I could face Ken and watch him fuck me. Ken explained that this was his favorite position, both for fucking and getting fucked.

Kari went to get some stuff from the sex stand behind the bed. When she came back she was wearing a medical black glove on her right hand. She was carrying a tube of water based anal lubricant in her right hand and a long strap-sling-thingy in her left one. She handed the sling over to Ken.

"This thing is amazing," Ken explained. "Helps spread your legs and keep them up so you won't get cramps. Believe me; you don't want to deal with cramps when you have my cock up your ass."

Cramps are the worst thing that can happen in the middle of hot sex. No sir; I didn't want cramps, so I let Ken help me slip my thighs through two adjustable loops, then he placed the attached padded brace behind my neck. This was a simple and genius contraption. A simple sling that cradled my neck and kept my legs spread open for easy access to the person fucking me.

Kari applied a generous amount of lube to the gloved fingers of her right hand and stood in front of me. Suddenly I heard a smooth whoosh and felt the bed elevate, until it stopped at about Kari's crotch level. Later I found out that this was a multi purpose sex bed that Ken had designed for a sex furniture company. Anyway, I was impressed; very cool!

It felt more than a little funny being spread open with my junk and hole exposed in front of an elegant, naked woman. Without a word, Kari pressed her lubed middle finger against my puckered anus and shoved it in. That wasn't too bad, I thought, but just as I was getting used to the sensation of her finger inside me asshole, she pulled it out, added two more fingers and shoved them in.

"I'm going to finger-fuck your pooper now cutie," Kari announced with a naughty smile gracing her fucking beautiful face, then immediately began to thrust three fingers in and out of my somewhat stretched ass chute.

She gazed into my eyes, smiling that magical smile, her boobs jiggling and bouncing as she finger-banged me like her life depended on it. I watched my hot older lover's slender, fit figure and admired her beauty, reveling in the fact that I already had fucked her twice, knowing that she was helping my soon to be fucked asshole stretch enough to welcome her husband's massive pole.

"One more," Kari husked, sliding one more finger inside me. She placed her left hand flat down on my lower abs and pushed down firmly and continued thrusting four fingers in and out of me. Then she stopped banging me and started to stretch and twist her fingers inside me. I panted and gasped as I felt my anus stretch more than ever.

This woman knew what she was doing. This went on for about five minutes; she fucked my ass, turned, twisted and stretched her fingers inside me, probed my prostate gland and fucked and fucked and fucked me. We were both panting heavily when she finally stopped.

"Time for the real deal," she husked, smiling wickedly, then she stepped aside and Ken took her place between my legs.

He stared right into my gaping anus before lowering his face down to it. He started spitting into my asshole. He grabbed his shaft and leveled his cock head with my anus.

"Hold on," Kari said, stepping closer to her husband until her hard nipple poked the right side of his body.

She kissed his cheek and grasped his cock in her fist, pumped it a few times and then squirted some lube on it. She pumped Ken's cock a few times and then pulled it toward my scared shitless asshole.

After Kari slowly and carefully aligned Ken's mushroom head with my hole, she placed her right hand on his ass and pushed him forward. Ken stood there, grunting with frustration, struggling to slip inside me. Studying my face carefully, Kari realized that I was having trouble letting Ken's cock get past the security of my backdoor because I was scared.

"Take a deep breath and hold it in Leo," she suggested in a very caring tone. I held my breath. Better, not good though.

"Listen to me now, try to push, just like when you poop," Kari continued. "Do it, now!"

I would love to be able to tell you not to be scared while a huge cock is about to invade your bowels, but I would be lying. In fact; be scared. Be very scared!

I tried to poop, just as Kari had suggested, and it did the trick. I almost lost my shit when Ken's dick slipped past my anus and entered me. I actually felt that I was shitting on his cock, and I had to express my concern.

"Honey," Kari laughed softly. "It just feels that way. Pull it out and let him see Ken."

Ken pulled his cock out of my ass and lifted it up for me to inspect. It was spotless.

"It's actually too clean," Kari said, laughing again. "I expected a few spots of poop on his pee pee."

I explained that I hadn't eaten much and had done my bathroom business many times before I showed up to get my ass fucked.

"Smart boy," Ken said as he shoved his cock back inside me. "Oh, fucking hell, your hot asshole feels so good!"

Once again, I was scared and breathless. The girth of Ken's cock had activated the alarm system of my sensitive nerve endings. As he slowly pushed on I felt that I was about to die. I tried to concentrate on things other than Ken's painful assault on my asshole.

I looked at Kari. She looked beside herself with joy. How could she love her husband so much that watching him fuck another dude's ass make her so happy?

It's called compersion; feeling immense joy from watching your lover being satisfied by another person. But my age also was a plus. Just as much as I was turned on by her age, Kari was turned on by mine.

Later on I found out besides being bisexual, Kari always had a preference for bi and gay men. Watching men having sex with each other simply turned her on. It's amazing how different people can feel toward sex.

One woman is disgusted by the mere mention of a man with another man, and another one is like Kari.

"Don't forget to breathe baby," Kari's tender voice brought me back to reality.

I had forgotten to exhale after that deep inhale. I exhaled. Ken's cock kept inching its way up my ass and into the dark cave of my soul. I looked at him. He looked so fucking hot standing between my legs. His nipples were hard, his abs more defined in their glorious six-packness, his face flushed, and beads of sweat were forming on his forehead. He was gazing down, watching his cock sinking into my asshole. He pushed and pushed until there was no more room inside me to push.

"Are you all right?" he asked when his entire dick was finally lodged inside me.

"Stuffed!" I whined.

"God fucking damn," he panted. "I'm all the way in. Balls deep. All the way, fuck yeah!"

"Don't move," Kari husked lustfully. "Let me get the camera."

She went back to the stand and came back with the exact same camera and model that I owned. It seemed that we had more in common than just fucking and Star Wars.

"Look at me cutie," she started to snap photos of me with her husband's cock buried deep inside my ass. "Oh man, so hot. Yay. Pull it out just a little Ken. Oh, beautiful, best looking guys I've ever seen."

While Kari kept on taking pictures, her husband started to slowly move his hips back and forth. There you go. I was officially getting fucked in the ass by a hot, extremely well-endowed man.

I started to feel bashful again. Here I was getting fucked in the ass right in front of a hot woman. I felt a bit embarrassed, but then it passed. Kari was too nice and too caring to me to validate those silly thoughts. She was supportive, kind and horny as hell.

I almost cried like a baby when Ken began to fuck me with more gusto. With each thrust, he rocked my body and soul back and forth. He pulled his dick back and suddenly slammed it into me so hard that I almost fell off the back of the bench. Then he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down to the very edge of the bench.

"Stop Ken, stop!" Kari urged her husband. "I think you're going too hard. The poor boy is crying!"

What? I suddenly realized that tears had started trickling down my face. I wasn't really crying. I was weeping silently without even knowing it myself. It was just a natural reaction to Ken's voracious pounding of my poor asshole.

"I'm ok," I said to Ken. "Keep fucking me Ken. Fuck me as hard as you want."

"Are you sure?" Ken asked, genuinely concerned.

"You're too cute," Kari purred as she brushed back my hair with her fingers. Then she lowered her face onto mine and started to lick the tears off of my face.

Fuck! This is too hard. I'm not going to make it. Good-bye Kari. Good-bye Ken. Good-bye my dear asshole; I think I'll miss you most of all.

It had definitely been too soon for me to encourage Ken to go harder on me. But it was done. He was probably going to rip me apart. His thrusts became firmer, more powerful, rocking me back and forth. He let go of my neck and grabbed on to my cock instead.

"Fuck yeah," Ken barked. "Look at me Leo. Watch me fuck the shit out of your shitter!"

I looked down, watching my own hard dick, and his huge rod, slamming in and out of me. Ken was going mad. He shouted profanities. Slammed his dick into me. Slapped my shaft. Spit in my face. Slapped my face. Did I liked being slapped? In the heat of the moment, he was the boss. He owned my ass and my body. He could have killed me with his dick for all I know. So I guess he was being careful not to really hurt me. But he had measured my tolerance and knew how much brute force I could handle. I turns out that I can take an extremely hard pounding without getting hurt.

Warning! Please consult your physician, or your psychiatrist before engaging in such brutal activities.

"Wow, oh, oh, god," I heard my own voice. I was groaning, grunting, panting and moaning loudly as I received Ken's furious thrusts. The expression on Ken's face was priceless. He was having the time of his life. His hot body glistened with sweat. He held onto my cock to keep me from sliding back and forth too much.

"Wait," Kari said to Ken. "Let me hold him for you." Then she wrapped her right arm around my shoulder, holding me as tightly as she could.

Ken shook his head a few times, showering my face in his sweat. He slapped my face gently a couple of times, forcing me to open my mouth before spitting in it. Kari followed her husband's lead and began spitting in my face and my mouth. A hale of saliva splattered against my lips, cheeks, nose, forehead and hair from two directions.

I knew that I would do anything for Ken and Kari, and let them do anything they wanted to me. Now that Kari had me in her arm, Ken could fuck me even harder, and that is exactly what he did. I knew that I would have problems walking straight for a while, but I didn't complain.

"Not so hard honey," Kari pleaded with her husband on my behalf. "We want him to come back for more, don't we?"

"Right," Ken gasped, slowing down the tempo of his thrusts for a while, giving me a chance to become more of an active participant. I extended my arms, grabbing on to his ass cheeks. He let out a deep, sharp sigh when I tightened my sphincter around his dick. His eyes lit up and he cried, "He's squeezing my dick! Unfuckingbeleievable, oh!"

"What a good boy," Kari cheered, stroking my hair lovingly. "He's our beautiful boy Ken. I think he's a keeper."

"Damn right he is!" Ken said. When I loosened my grip on his throbber, Ken unleashed the full glory of his monster cock upon my asshole. Honestly I thought that he was going to rip me apart, but he didn't, he just fucked me extremely hard for another two minutes or so.

There are too many details here for me to remember. Too many sensations to describe. All the sounds his cock and balls made as he fucked me, Kari's nipple touching my shoulder, her mouth on my nipple, Ken's cock stretching my hole, throbbing inside me. It all became too much for me to handle.

Maximum overload!

I suddenly squirted a few heavy loads of cum all over Ken's hand, arm and chest. Almost as soon as I stopped coming Ken groaned like a bear and started squirting his hot semen deep into my bowels. He kept on fucking me hard. He pumped my ass until his cock turned flaccid, and then he pulled it out of my abused asshole.

I let out a long sigh as I felt Ken's semen ooze out of my ass and onto the bench. Kari let go of me and stood up, then she stretched her legs a bit before suggesting a quick swim in the pond.

After a refreshing swim, we walked back to the patio. We sat there for an hour or so, ate a snack, drank some wine, talked about life, movies and finally the sweet memory of what we had just experienced.

"I think we both would love to have you as our exclusive partner," Kari said, smiling at me before taking a long, sexy drag from a cigarette.

"Definitely," Ken agreed. "You can stay with us for as long as you want."

"You can have your own room here," Kari added. "Come and go as you please."

"I think that would be perfect," Ken enthused.

I said that I had to go back to work on Monday, but would love to come back as soon as possible.

"Come back next Friday," Kari suggested. "Hopefully your ass and dick will heal a bit until then."

"I doubt it," I chuckled. "But I'll be here."

"Ooh," Kari suddenly cheered excitedly. "In a month or so Eva and Carl are coming to visit. I'm sure they would love to play with you!"

"Yeah!" Ken exclaimed. "I almost totally forgot that they were coming."

Kari ran inside the house and returned with a laptop. She found a video file and played it for me. Kari was licking and fingering an extremely hot mature blonde's pussy while Ken and a handsome grey haired man were slapping her face with their hard dicks.

They explained that Eva was fifty-seven, and Carl was sixty-years old. You know that I would never say no to an opportunity to play with a couple like that.

If I hadn't decided to break up with Brit, and if she hadn't suggested to me to find a date online, I would have never met Ken and Kari, or later on Carl and Eva. I felt extremely lucky.

I looked at my new playmates and smiled.

"Let's go inside," Kari suggested as she rose to her feet. "First I need to put some soothing ointment on your butthole, then I want to watch you fuck my husband's brains out!"

I laughed and followed my new best friends inside the house. I already could tell that this was only the beginning of a beautiful friendship. We were going to be a very happy throuple.

Chapter 6

What had happened in such a short time, was simply incredible. First I broke up with Brit, my hot, but pissy girlfriend, and shortly after I hooked up with Kari and Ken, a crazy-hot couple who helped me realize my hottest, craziest sexual fantasies.