A Hard Day at Work

Story Info
M does everything she can to help J after a long day at work.
1.2k words
3.64
2.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers

"Horrible day."

The text came in as M walked in the front door. She checked her watch. By her calculations, he probably sent the text when he left work. She had 15 minutes. Texts like these meant one thing, and she heard it loud and clear.

She ran upstairs to put on her outfit for these occasions. The black lace lingerie he had bought her for their anniversary. Tight, transparent, and very submissive. She readied the rope, vibrator, and the handcuffs by the bed. She slipped on her heels and pulled her hair high into a ponytail. She checked her makeup in the mirror, put on the shade of lipstick she knew he liked, and went downstairs to wait.

She waited by the front door. When the door opened, she silently reached out to take his things and hang them up.

"Down" he growled, and she fell to her knees, unclasping his pants and freeing his cock. He pulled her mouth close with her ponytail and she wrapped her lips around it. She looked up at him, but he was too lost in his frustration and exhaustion to notice. She returned her gaze to his cock and sucked diligently. He pressed her mouth further and further into him, and she obliged, gagging at his length for only a moment. J didn't plan on doing anything special for this round, his goal was to cum, and to cum fast. He grunted, then pulled out of her mouth and shot his load on her face.

"Clean yourself up, slut, then come to our room."

M quickly washed her face, then ran upstairs. When they had bought their furniture, he was very selective in the bed they chose: four posters, easily wrapped with rope and other forms of bondage. When M entered the room, he had made good use of that bed, having prepared ropes to each of the four corners. When J saw her enter, he approached her and practically ripped her lingerie off. He then circled her slowly, trailing a finger around her body, just enough sensation to raise goosebumps up and down her skin.

"What to do first..." he murmured. Then he pushed her face up onto the bed. He climbed on top of her and secured her hands, followed by her feet, so she was spread wide for him, her nipples cold and hard while her chest heaved in a pant and her cunt started to sweat.

"Don't you dare make a sound. Or cum." With that, he started his slow assault on her body, starting with her toes. He licked up the insides of her legs, to her knees, then her thighs. He breathed deeply onto her clit, making her arch her back.

"I said not a sound. You are here for my pleasure alone." She bit her lip and scrunched her eyes. She so badly wanted to ask for him to lick her, penetrate her, anything to free her from the agony of waiting.

He continued up her body, torturing her skin up to her nipples. He cupped her tits closely together, then bit down, taking a nipple into his mouth and squeezing it until she nearly cried out. But she didn't. She knew his rules and she knew what could happen if she broke them. He tortured her nipples until she was shaking, then went to her neck and covered it with bite marks and beard scratches. Finally, he made it to her lips. She lifted her head, hoping he at least would give her a kiss of relief.

"You are such a slut," he smiled and put a finger in her mouth. She sucked on it gratefully, until he removed it with a pop.

Reaching to the bedside table, he found the vibrator and set it to a low speed. Just enough for torture. He slid it into her cunt, admiring her self control. He knew she was dying to talk, but she knew his rules, and for that, he was pleased.

"Don't. Cum." He said sternly. He walked downstairs to retrieve a beer, then returned back to the bedroom to watch her succumb to his torture. He sipped slowly, savoring the taste of the beer and lusting over her naked body, laying there, submissive.

He finished his beer just as she let out a tiny whimper. He came over and put his hand over her mouth.

"Shut up. I said not a sound." Just when he was feeling back in control over his life, she had broken his rules. He swiftly untied her arms and legs, then pulled her hands behind her and cuffed them, the metal cutting into her skin. He ripped the vibrator out of her and pushed her down so she was on her knees, her face ground into the bed. He tied her legs apart again. M knew his next move. It was her favorite, and for a split second J considered if the whimper had been on purpose.

"You will say my name with every hit. I will stop when I'm ready." His hand came down on her ass, and she moaned his name. Over and over and over, them both losing count as her ass turned a deep pink. Finally, J needed another release. Watching her punishment had swelled his cock and he needed to be inside of her. Without warning, J thrust his cock inside of her, yelling "fuck" as he grabbed her by the waist. He took her like that, fucking her from behind and pulling her into him as she gasped.

It was hard to tell if it was pain or pleasure, but by the moans and words coming out of her mouth, there was no doubt she was enjoying herself. J only needed two minutes of hard fucking before he felt himself shoot his load. He came for what felt like hours, feeling every ounce of his horrible day disappear. M was still bound and pressed into the bed. He looked at her approvingly: she would do anything for him.

He unlocked the handcuffs, untied her ankles, and pulled her up into his arms. He carried her to the shower, where she laid her head against his chest as he washed her hair and soaped her back. When she was clean, he pulled her under the water with him and kissed her, slowly and deeply, a sign that all was well again. He turned the shower off and wrapped her in a towel, then led her back to their room where he laid her down and massaged lotion into every inch of her, taking special care with her sore nipples and still pink ass cheeks. Finally, he brought his lips to her cunt, first flicking her clit and eventually giving her everything she had wanted all night. This time, she was quiet. She could feel his love and his passion and just wanted to bask in the moment, where she knew she had pleased him and served him well. She came quietly, a small sigh followed by a rush of cum and heat. Then there was silence. J crawled into bed next to her, then held her tight.

"Today was awful, but tonight was perfect. Just like you." She closed her eyes: being his could be exhausting. But it was worth every second.

PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers