A Hard Day's Night

Story Info
A day in the life of a working girl.
11k words
4.11
12.6k
24

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers

My Fiftieth Literotica Story

Foreword

I seldom write these nowadays, but it's appropriate here. The genesis of this work is me and Djmac1031 discussing a story that he was starting to write. As is often the case, we were throwing around ideas. A suggestion that I had didn't work so well for his story, but I thought I could maybe turn it into something myself. So here we are [on the raggedy edge 😬], my alternative interpretation of his initial concept.

👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️

IN THE BEGINNING

Mimi's 'phone bleeped. It was just after two in the afternoon. Someone was keen. Her day officially started at three, and finished ten hours later. But she was seldom that busy in the first half of her shift. A few people maybe took an afternoon off work. A couple of retired regulars might make contact. But the rush generally started after eight o'clock at night.

She was still in bed. Her last client had paid for an extra hour, which was nice; God knows the money was welcome. But he'd been a lot to handle. Pumped up on something he had taken no doubt. She still felt a little raw today and had decided to catch up on missed sleep.

Mimi took her 'phone off the nightstand. Agency business, the guy had some specific requirements and so had called early to make sure they were available. Respectful maybe, she mused. That could be a positive sign. And his request involved an orifice other than the one which was still a little tender from last night's activities. It wasn't exactly her favorite thing, but perhaps this was a Godsend in the circumstances.

She messaged her acceptance and looked up the location. A hotel. Not too far, plenty of time before four o'clock. As an afterthought, she asked if he had any clothing requests. The agency replied, "the usual."

Mimi got out of bed. Well she didn't really, Mimi didn't actually exist. Her name was Lauren. It's just the customers expected a certain type of name if you were an Asian girl. Even if you were from Trenton, not Bangkok. Even if you had majored in English at Rutgers. She even mimicked how her yaai spoke most of the time she was working. Apparently Jersey accents weren't that sexy.

Mimi found the item she needed, a metal tube, rounded at one end, and with holes in it. She unscrewed the shower head and replaced it with the tube. Grabbing a bottle from the hanging basket, she squeezed a little onto her hand and rubbed it between her butt-cheeks. A little more on the tube and she was ready. The metal felt cold as she slid it in. She paused, breathed deeply, and then pushed it further in. Holding it in place with one hand, she set the water temperature and turned the shower on.

As she felt herself filling up, the sensation was as uncomfortable as always. She reminded herself that clients expected girls to be magically clean, despite the dictates of biological function. Girls? That was something of a joke. She was thirty-two. Sure the benefits of Thai genes ensured her skin was wrinkle-free and smooth. But it was getting harder every year to live up to her professional age.

Mimi sighed. This wasn't exactly how she had seen her post-college life going. After careful and repeated sluicing, she was ready to switch back to a regular shower.

👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️

THE HOTEL

Mimi pulled up in front of the hotel and again checked the room number on her 'phone. The place was on the outskirts of Philly. An impressive building, if in a neighborhood that had seen better days; much like a lot of the city. It now stood in splendid isolation, its brick walls overlooking hand car washes, overpriced parking lots, and guys who could get you whatever you wanted; so long as purity of product was of little concern.

With most other establishments, she'd have found a discrete place a few blocks away. But the head concierge here knew Mimi. Joel booked her every now and again, at a reduced rate of course. He smiled and said, "Hi Mimi," as he took her car keys and gave them to a colleague.

It was late summer, the temperature was in the mid eighties. And the walk from her car to the lobby was only twenty feet. But Mimi still wore a long raincoat. It was easier to arrive for an appointment dressed than to change. And she couldn't exactly walk through the hotel wearing what she was.

The lobby, much like the hotel itself, was a study in past grandeur. Gold leaf peeled from faded art deco architecture. There was a slight musty smell to the place; as if the outside air was seldom admitted. Mimi pushed the elevator button and was soon ascending to the fifth floor. The doors opened onto a faceless corridor, one which could have been in any hotel, in any state. Mimi walked past many doors before finding the one she was looking for. She pressed the button.

The guy who answered was wearing a robe and had clearly just showered. Respect again, thought Mimi. "Hi Alan, I'm Mimi from the agency." For some reason, she spoke in her own voice for once.

She was greeted by an initial look of confusion, followed by, "oh yes, come in." Mimi assumed it was not just her who was adopting a pseudonym.

He was younger than Mimi. Maybe late twenties. Nice looking, without being really handsome. She wondered why he needed to pay for company. Then long experience had taught her not to question people's motivations. As Alan held open the door for her, the narrow area of untanned skin on his ring finger was pretty obvious.

Alan, if that was his name, picked up some flowers, wrapped in plastic, from the room's credenza, and held them out. "For you. Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady."

Mimi took the bouquet, unsure what she might do with it, and kissed Alan's cheek in thanks. Two words ran through her mind, 'first timer.' That was OK, kinda sweet.

"Thank you, honey. I'll try to get them in water soon. But... do you have something else for me?"

Alan looked blank and then realization swept over his face. "Oh, sorry, of course."

He picked up an envelope and handed it to her. It had a badly drawn heart on the front, run through with an arrow, and with "Mimi" inscribed in it.

"It's... it's all there. You can check." Alan blushed as he spoke.

Mimi viewed herself as a good judge of human character. She put the envelope into her purse without opening it. "No need for that, honey. Now why don't we sit down and talk about what you'd like, OK? Can I hang this somewhere?"

Alan nodded and Mimi unbuckled her raincoat, placing it in an empty closet. She assumed that her client wouldn't be using the room for much longer after she left.

Turning back to Alan, she smoothed down her skirt and coyly asked, "do you like my outfit?"

👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️

Alan nodded wordlessly. Mimi's sailor-themed school uniform owed more to Japan than her actual heritage, but customers seemed to like it; Alan was clearly no exception. She wore a white shirt, topped by an integral blue collar, with white piping, and ending in a scarlet bow at the front. Beneath this, a very short blue skirt, with the same white piping. And then blue and white knee socks. Mimi slipped off her heels and put on patent leather flats that she retrieved from a plastic bag in her purse.

She gave a twirl, her skirt flicking outwards as she did. Offering just a glimpse of white panties. Even in her early thirties, Mimi was in good shape. She exercised and watched her diet. Clients wanted a certain look in Asian girls, and Mimi did her best to deliver.

She perched on the side of the bed, her legs only just touching the floor, and patted the covers, indicating that her client should sit down.

When he did, Alan clumsily lunged and tried to kiss Mimi. "Hey, hey. It's OK. But no rush, you booked ninety minutes, right? And let's get to know each other. I won't start the clock yet, OK?"

Mimi wondered why she didn't just roll with it. Then she took pride in her work. Repeat customers were an important revenue stream, and that came with going out of her way to understand guys' needs and desires.

Alan looked shamefaced. "I'm sorry, I've never... I don't..."

Mimi placed a finger on his lips and mouthed, "hush." Then she took his face in her hands and brushed their lips softly together. "I know, honey. I know. There, better?"

When Alan agreed that it was indeed better, she kissed him again, but deeper, their tongues meeting. Not all girls would kiss clients, but Mimi liked the connection, the intimacy. Anyway, she had smelt mouthwash from the time that Alan had opened the door.

Alan seemed to relax a little. Mimi took a chance. "I hope it's OK to say, but I get the feeling that you might not have done this before. Not with, not with someone like me."

Alan seemed slightly anguished for a second and then looked Mimi straight in the eyes. "You're right, I don't know what I'm doing here. I... I..." He seemed on the verge of tears.

Mimi stroked his face. "It's OK, honey. I can leave any time you want. But let's give it a few minutes. You paid already. Just a few minutes."

She kissed him again, this time slipping a hand inside Alan's robe and stroking his chest. "There's nothing to worry about, honey. Just two people having some fun."

She eased the toweling robe off of one shoulder and bent to lick Alan's nipple. She could feel his body trembling. Mimi reached for Alan's belt, and pulled. The sides parted and she moved a hand between his legs. Alan wasn't fully erect, but Mimi could feel him swelling. She smiled. "This feels like it might be nice to suck. Would you like that, honey?"

Alan's voice was hoarse and had a slight tremble in it as he replied, "Yes, Mimi. I think I would."

Mimi moved onto the floor and squatted between her customer's legs, one hand still holding his growing cock. With the other hand, she lifted her shirt up and rested it above her breasts. Mimi already knew she had great breasts, but the confirmation from Alan's look was a nice ego boost all the same.

There was one preliminary to deal with, "I don't normally use a condom for oral, honey. Unless you'd prefer me to, of course."

"That's OK with me, Mimi. Better."

Mimi was happy. She hated the taste of rubbers. It was a part of the job, but if she could avoid it, she would.

Opening her almond eyes wide, and meeting Alan's gaze Mimi leaned forward and licked him. "What a tasty lollipop. Mmm... I love it so much." Leaning into tropes was part of her work, but Mimi was enjoying herself. For some, sex was a chore, like updating weekly spreadsheets, but she loved giving pleasure. She really loved it.

Parting her mouth, she took Alan's tip in it. He closed his eyes and Mimi began to focus on sliding up and down his shaft. The gulping noises and the occasional moan were professional embellishments, but Mimi also began to feel a familiar tingling between her legs. She reached down and slipped a hand inside her panties.

👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️

Mimi kept at her work for about five minutes. Calibrating. Slowing down when she felt Alan's excitement build too quickly. Stopping to lick his shaft or balls. But she knew that he could only last so long.

Kneeling back, she checked in with her customer. "I know you like this. I do too. But you had another request. Did you want to move on to that? Or would you like me to keep going?"

Alan opened his eyes. He spoke hesitantly. "Could we maybe do both? I can normally, you know, cum twice. If... if you help me get hard again."

Mimi debated. The professional approach would be anal first. Who knew how long it might take Alan to cum a second time. Her pussy was already sore and she didn't need a second traumatized hole. But she saw the pleading in his eyes. "Of course, honey. I'm here to please you. Do you want it over my face, or in my mouth?"

Mimi was glad when Alan opted for her mouth. Less mess, and she liked the taste of semen.

She resumed her licking and sucking. More urgently now. Not holding back. Jerking the root of Alan's cock as she used her mouth and tongue to massage it. As she suspected, it didn't take long. Alan screwed his eyes closed. Put his hands on the back of Mimi's head, pushing her down onto him. And threw his head back.

Mimi felt pulsing and twitching in her mouth and, shortly afterwards, it was filled with sticky fluid. Metallic tasting and salty. She swallowed repeatedly, her lips squeezing his shaft tightly. Making sure to extend his pleasure.

Mimi finally released Alan, and, seeing that his eyes were now open again, she theatrically licked her lips.

"Fuck, Mimi. That was incredible. I've never. Just wow!"

"Thank you, Alan. I loved it too. You came so much for me. My little tummy is full and warm." Maybe she was gilding the lily, but again, it was normally expected.

Mimi checked her 'phone. There was a new message, but that could wait. "Lots of time still, honey, let me go freshen up. Would you like a massage, then we can get on to your request."

Mimi gargled her mouthwash in the bathroom and touched up her make up. Lifting her skirt at the front, she saw a damp patch on her panties. She reflected that, sometimes, with the right customer, this wasn't so bad a job.

From her purse, she retrieved a mid-sized butt-plug, and a bottle of lube. Might as well give her ass a little time to prepare for round two.

👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️

Mimi prided herself on her massages. Alan had asked her not to use oil, as much of a tell as his absent wedding band. And so she kneaded his muscles, undoing the knots, relaxing him as best she could without. She had started with Alan prone. As she did her work, Mimi also slipped a hand between Alan's legs and tickled his sack a few times. Eliciting moans.

Now she asked him to turn over, and was unsurprised to see a three-quarter erection. Remembering the state of her panties, she turned and straddled Alan's head, facing back towards his swelling cock. Several clients had complimented Mimi on her aroma, and her current one seemed to appreciate it too, based on his deep inhalations. Encouraged, she shifted her hips to lower her cotton-clad vulva onto Alan's face.

Mimi liked the way he nuzzled at her. She took Alan's increasing hardness back in her mouth, long enough to get him fully rigid. Kneeling up, she shuffled back, pulled her panties down, wriggled them off, and sat back down on Alan's face, feeling his tongue penetrate her. Mmm... he was actually pretty good at that.

The angle was perfect, and Mimi didn't want to change it. Anyway, her plan was to get Alan close before she gave up her ass to him. Enjoying her client's probing tongue, Mimi reached forward and started to jerk him. Slowly, at first. Then with increasing vigor.

As she worked her customer's cock, other feelings started to build up. This really didn't happen to Mimi at work very often, but the way that Alan was tongue fucking her was close to perfect. Still jerking his cock, she reached back to her clit and rubbed it hard. She was meant to be a professional, but Mimi knew she was losing control. Right now, she didn't much care. Warmth and throbbing pulsed through her. Her chest heaved. Little stars began to explode in her mind. "Fuck, yes, Alan! Like that. Just like that. Just... like... oh!" Mimi ground her pussy onto Alan's face as she came hard and long.

Calming down, but still breathless, Mimi knelt back again. Alan's face under her was flushed red and smeared with juices. He too was panting when he spoke. "Did you? Did I? That was just acting, right?"

"Oh, honey. I'm not that good an actress. That was real. Very real. I can't act being this wet."

She dipped two fingers into her pussy and withdrew them visibly glistening. "Now who is meant to be paying who again?"

They both laughed.

👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️

"Well, honey. You're at bat. And, after that orgasm, you can do anything you want with me."

Mimi paused again. "So anal? Is this your first time for that too, honey?"

Alan looked bashful. Mimi became reassuring. "That's OK. I'll look after you. Just one thing. It's not like normal fucking. Please no sudden thrusts, whatever you see in porn vids. You go slow and let me be your guide, OK?"

"OK," Alan replied, his cock still throbbing and ready.

"Tell you what, if you're OK, just lie there and leave this to me. Once I'm warmed up, you can fuck me doggy style if you like." Mimi calculated the likelihood of Alan lasting long enough to take advantage of her offer was pretty low.

Mimi took a condom from her purse together with her lube bottle, laying both on the bed. "I did a little preparation, honey. Want to see?"

Without waiting for an answer, she climbed above Alan's face again, now looking the in the opposite direction. With one knee and one foot on the bed, she opened her butt-cheeks, revealing the handle of her plug. Mimi tapped it playfully. "Shall I take it out, honey?"

"I saw it when I was tonguing you. Yes please take it out," Alan breathed.

Mimi gripped the end and pulled gently, wiggling it a little. Slowly her sphincter stretched until the toy suddenly popped out. Mimi gave a squeal, Asian girls were meant to squeal. "Nice and ready for you, honey."

Mimi moved back, sitting across Alan's thighs. She ripped open the condom packet and rolled the sheath down his length. Taking the bottle, she drizzled lube on his tip and spread it over his length. Kneeling up, she applied more lube to her asshole.

"Ready, honey? I'll try to let you see? OK?"

"OK, Mimi, but can you take your uniform off? It's so cute, but I'd like to see you nude."

"Of course, honey." Mimi pulled her shirt up and off. Then wriggled out of her skirt.

Straddling Alan again, and leaning back, she took his cock and placed the tip against her anus.

"It won't go right in at first, honey. There will be some pressure. But it's OK. I know what I'm doing."

With that, Mimi lowered her body slowly and pushed Alan towards her and up. While she tried not to do anal that often, her ass had been fucked many more times than the average woman's. Yet she had still managed to retain her elasticity. Mimi winced slightly as her muscles were stretched.

She released the pressure and breathed deeply a few times. "Don't worry, honey. I'm just really tight. You'll love that once you are inside."

Metaphorically gritting her teeth, while attempting not to show any outwards sign to Alan, she tried again. Oh that hurt a little. Maybe she needed more lube.

Then Mimi felt a thumb on her clit. A thumb pressing and rolling around, sending electricity through her. She relaxed and her ring magically yielded. With Alan still sending tingles through her, she sunk down smoothly, taking all of him in one go. 'Fuck,' Mimi thought, 'maybe she had been doing anal wrong all these years. This she could get used to.' As Alan continued to rub her, Mimi began to rock, driving his cock in and out of her tightest hole. 'Yeah, she could definitely get used to this.'

Alan seemed to be equally enamored of the experience. He began to buck his hips, driving up as Mimi drove down. 'Fuck, this was good.' But too good for Alan. With a loud yell and a final upwards thrust, one that lifted Mimi off the bed a little, his cock exploded deep inside her rectum.

Mimi was normally glad when the client came quickly during anal. For the first time, she found herself wishing that things had lasted a little longer.

Alan was now utterly spent. Carefully disengaging and removing his full condom, Mimi snuggled up against her client's heaving chest.

After an appropriate length of time, Mimi mentioned that she had to be going soon. She invited Alan to join her in the shower, but he said that he just wanted to close his eyes for a while. As she waited for the temperature to be right, Mimi checked her messages.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers