A Hard Day's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers

The room had a double-bed and was pretty spacious. She turned and sat down on its edge, facing the door. Her two clients barged shoulders, each trying to join her first. Anger rose between them again.

"Calm down, boys. There is plenty of me to share. Close the door and strip for me."

Sam spoke. "Wait, no! We thought maybe one of us, and then the other. We drew lots. I won." He smirked and Brett looked irate.

Mimi did her best impression of innocence. "Oh, I see. But how am I going to suck both your cocks that way?"

The two guys rapidly started to undress. Then Brett yelled, "hey stop looking at my junk, you fag!"

It seemed once more like a fight was going to break out. "Hey! Boys!" said Mimi loudly. "Eyes on me."

She spread her legs and pulled her thong to one side, revealing her immaculately waxed vulva. Mimi licked a finger slowly and deliberately. Then slipped it between her lips and into her dark moistness.

"Much better," she purred at the rapt onlookers. "Now your clothes?"

Sam and Brett finished disrobing, their cocks rigid with the vitality of youth. 'Youth?' thought Mimi, 'this must be what it's like teaching pre-K.'

"Good boys, now come over here."

The pair shuffled forward. Mimi knelt before them, taking a cock in either hand.

"OK boys. Two things. No condoms for oral and absolutely no anal." Alan was one thing, but no way did she want inexperienced and excitable youths anywhere near her sphincter.

Sam and Brett looked at each other and both nodded.

Mimi looked up at her clients from the rug and wondered whether their rough-housing was normal, or whether they had both taken something in advance of the appointment. Either way, it was time for her to earn her fee.

👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️

Sam and Brett might not be making it to Mimi's Christmas list this year, but cocks were cocks. She liked cocks. Having two to play with was kinda fun. And if there was one thing about the boys she couldn't really criticize, it was the size and thickness of their dicks. Despite his smaller stature, Brett was slightly bigger. Maybe why Sam had been checking him out; which incidentally Mimi agreed he totally had been.

Anyway... Mimi took a long lick up Sam's shaft to his tip. Then did the same to Brett. She repeated this ritual a few times, gathering speed. Applying more pressure. She could see their breathing become quicker. In a way, it was good to have the two. Licking one gave the other some recovery time. Either boy would probably have cum by now if they had been one-on-one.

'Phase two,' thought Mimi. She opened her mouth and took Sam in it. Sucking on him: one, two, three, four. Then Brett's turn. Then back to Sam. Mimi kept this alternation up until she began to detect signs that both boys were finding it too much.

Mimi stood, opened her purse, and brought out a handful of condoms. She handed one to Sam and one to Brett. "So Sam first. Don't worry, Brett. I want it doggy-style and that way I can still suck you. Don't put on the rubber until it's your turn, OK?"

Mimi put her arms around Sam's shoulders and her tongue into his mouth. She felt his hand between her legs, searching for, and failing to find, her opening. Mimi moved over to Brett. He eagerly, if inexpertly, pushed his tongue into her mouth. As she kissed Brett, Mimi felt a slap on her ass. Not so hard, but she was still sore. She let it slide.

Brett held her at arms length. "Can you take off your bra, and panties?"

"Of course, sweetie." Mimi reached back and undid the three hooks, tossing the first garment onto the bed.

Before she had a chance to take off her thong, Brett knelt down and started to suck on a nipple. More suckle than suck. Sam joined him. 'Mommy's boys both of them, what a surprise,' thought Mimi.

The boys lips felt soothing on Mimi's battered areolae. It was actually really nice to have both breasts stimulated concurrently. She sighed and put a hand on each boy's head, stroking their hair.

Mimi was never one hundred percent clear what happened next. Brett had stood and started to kiss her again. Sam had done likewise and Mimi touched tongues with him. All was well.

Then suddenly the two boys were kissing. Not for long, but long enough for Mimi to stare at them in incredulity. Long enough that, at least to Mimi's mind, neither could claim it was a heat of the moment confusion.

Then Brett broke off. Fire in his eyes. "You fucking fag. What the fuck are you doing. I knew. I knew you were one of them."

"Fuck you, Brett. You kissed me. You gay fuck."

Brett swung a fist first, that much Mimi did remember. The crunch of knuckle on cheekbone was not a sound she cared to hear again. Sam punched back and blood spattered Mimi's face.

Then the two were grappling. Wrestling nude like some ancient Olympians. They lurched sideways and crashed into the bed; Mimi only just got out of the way in time. She tried to intervene, but both combatants were oblivious to the outside world, lost in a mist of red.

Mimi grabbed her bra and purse and made for the door. At it, she turned and saw the naked pair still fighting crazily. She flew down the stairs as fast as her heels would allow, grabbed her raincoat, threw it on, and made haste to her car. Inside, she locked all of the doors and drove. Just drove anywhere. Away from Sam and Brett. Away from their repressed sexuality, morphing into senseless violence.

About a mile down the road, Mimi pulled over. She took a deep breath and checked her 'phone. A message from her third agency. It was 11:15pm. The destination wasn't far.

Sure she could make it for 11:30. No problem.

Mimi dabbed the blood off her face with a wipe she took from a packet in the glove compartment. Then she typed another message to the second agency. Doing her best to explain the inexplicable. Whatever! She seriously doubted whether either of Sam or Brett would be lodging a formal complaint.

👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️

THE APARTMENT

Her next stop was not far away, but the neighborhood was very different. Small, run-down houses crowded together on one side of the road, low-level, brick-built apartment blocks on the other. Even the street lamps seemed dimmer. This was where aspiration came to die.

Mimi parked and then realized that her bra was still in her purse. Looking around, the street seemed empty. She slipped her arms out of her coat and fastened her bra. As she struggled to put her coat back on in the confined space, two guys walked past and leered into the car. Mimi did her best to smile and checked the doors were still locked.

She watched until she could no longer see them in her mirror, then got out, readjusting her raincoat. Mimi located the block and then looked up the number the agency had given her. She pressed the button. An answering "hello" came quickly.

"Hi, it's Mimi from the agency. Can I come up?" Today was the day for finally abandoning her fake accent. It was probably overdue anyway.

There was a buzz and a click. Mimi pushed the heavy door open and found an elevator. When the doors opened, the smell of urine had her heading for the stairs instead. The client was only on the third floor, so no big deal. When Mimi found the door, she took a few seconds to check her attire and smooth her hair down. There was no buzzer, so she knocked.

The door was answered by an unshaven man, probably in his mid-fifties. He was dressed in a T-shirt and sweat pants. It looked like he had been wearing them for some time. Even from where she stood, Mimi could smell the alcohol. 'Oh shit, one of those.'

She nevertheless smiled sweetly and asked if she could come in. The man opened the door wider and Mimi entered. The apartment was small, more like a long-stay suite. A living room, with a couch and TV, segued into a basic kitchen. A single bedroom and a bathroom completed the accommodation. Mimi has been expecting worse, based on the client's appearance, but the place was clean and tidy. Though an open bottle of bourbon on a low table was noticeable.

"So, again, I'm Mimi, pleased to meet you." She held out a hand.

"Jeff, I'm Jeff." He shook her proffered hand.

"You know, what might be nice, honey. How about I give you a shower? Or run a bath? We don't have to include that in the hours. It's on me."

Jeff seemed to get Mimi's meaning and blushed a little. "I'm sorry, I should have thought. Give me fifteen. The cash is on the dining table."

Mimi actually felt a little bad as her client closed the bathroom door. The money was there as he had said. The correct amount. She added it to the envelope that Alan had given her. Alan, she thought, that seemed a long time ago.

Mimi hung up her raincoat and sat on the couch in her black lingerie. She found her 'phone and aimlessly browsed, as the sound of running water filled the apartment.

When Jeff returned he had a towel around his waist and was drying his hair with another. He wasn't a bad looking guy, but it seemed he had not been taking care of himself. He appeared to read Mimi's thoughts, "it's not the age, it's the mileage, right?"

Mimi smiled. "Love that movie. Must have watched it ten times. Harrison was so hot."

Jeff was clearly aware of Mimi's attire. But it was nice that his gaze was appreciative rather than lascivious. More mature guys were better clients, even the drunks.

She stood and approached Jeff. "And you are pretty hot too, honey."

She took his hands and placed them on her waist. Looking up at his haggard face, she saw another change. "You shaved. That's sweet of you." She kissed his cheek. Then his lips. The liquor was still evident, but now mitigated by mint.

Again, Jeff seemed to read her thoughts. "I've been hitting the booze pretty hard. Sorry... life has been kinda tough recently."

Mimi saw tears form in the corners of her client's eyes, but he brushed them away. She gave him a hug, it was spontaneous. "Do you want to talk, honey?"

"No. Not now. Maybe later. Can we, well, get to it?"

"Of course, honey."

Mimi kissed Jeff again and he responded. She felt his hands on her bare butt-cheeks, gently squeezing as their tongues entwined. She pulled at his towel. It came undone and fell to the floor. Reaching down, Mimi found what she was looking for. Jeff was semi-erect. No problem. She knelt and took him in her mouth. Cupping his balls. Gripping his ass with one hand.

Mimi raised her eyes to meet Jeff's, knowing guys loved the contact. But what she saw in his face was consternation and confusion. His cock remained in the same semi-rigid state, instead of swelling in her mouth. Tears welled in Jeff's eyes again.

Mimi stood up and embraced him. Jeff collapsed onto her shoulder, sobbing. After a few minutes clinging to her, he gathered himself. Mimi maneuvered Jeff to the couch and sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry. I've been having problems, since... since the separation. I tried porn and it didn't help. I thought maybe a real person. And you looked so amazing on the site. I thought..." He started crying again.

Mimi put an arm around Jeff. "It's OK, honey. It's not just you. I've seen this before. You said separation. I don't mean to pry, but something like that has a mental and physical impact. It's understandable. Also, if you don't mind me saying, the whiskey isn't going to help much, though I get it. Sometimes I need a drink too."

Jeff looked at her. "You don't feel insulted? You're gorgeous. I just..."

Mimi kissed him softly. "Look, you seem like a nice guy. The offer to talk about it still stands. If you like, we could cuddle up in bed. Maybe if you don't stress about it for a bit, things could improve. If not, I have pills, OK?"

"OK, Mimi. Maybe that would be nice."

"And I tell you what. I'm two hundred dollars up on what I thought I'd earn today. How about you have the first thirty minutes free and then we'll see how we go?"

"Really? You'd do that?" Jeff seemed incredulous.

"I'd do a lot more for you, honey. But let's see if we can do anything about your little problem, shall we?" They both smiled, easy, natural smiles.

Mimi took Jeff by the hand and led him to the bedroom.

👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️

Laying Jeff down, Mimi removed her bra and pulled down her panties. Jeff stared at her. "You really are sexy, you have a great body. And you're so pretty. I guess, I guess... if I don't respond to you, I really do have a problem."

Kicking off her heels, Mimi got into bed next to Jeff. "I'll keep the stockings on, OK?"

Jeff was lying on his back. Mimi lay on her side and put her head on his chest and her arm across his stomach. "There, nice and cozy." She snuggled into him, putting her upper knee across his thighs. "They say the brain is the most important sexual organ. If the brain is suffering, then it's not surprising that there are side effects, honey."

Mimi kissed Jeff's chest. "But let's not talk about the symptoms. Want to tell me what's causing it? I'm a good listener."

Jeff seemed in two minds. Then he closed his eyes and started to speak.

"So I have a confession first. My wife, my ex-wife, I should say. Well, she's Asian. Chinese heritage. The web-site said you are Thai. I don't know how true anything is on there, but... Well, fuck it, you remind me of her. Her when she was younger. When we were still..."

He stopped and took some deep breaths.

"It's OK, honey. I'm here and I'm listening. It's OK. It's sweet if I remind you of something that used to be good. I doesn't creep me out, if that's what you are worried about."

Jeff seemed to relax just a little. He took a moment and plunged on.

"I guess it's not an exceptional tale. We married young. We became different people over the years. Being parents is tough, it can knock the stuffing out of a relationship. I tried to make it work, tried to suggest counselling. For the kids, though they are pretty much grown up now."

Jeff sobbed again, then summoned the strength to continue.

"But the kicker. The real kicker, was my kid brother. And her. It had been going on for years. And I never knew. Two people I should be able to trust and..."

Mimi kissed Jeff's cheek. "That's awful. I'm so sorry. Life sucks sometimes. People suck. I'm sorry."

Jeff sighed long and hard.

"They're together now. In our house, in the house I paid for. With my kids. Well the youngest anyway. At least they're all mine. There is that."

He wiped away the tears again, but they were replaced by new ones.

"And... and I'm in this fucking dump, mainlining liquor. And not even able to get it up for a fucking hooker."

Jedf suddenly realized what he had said.

"I'm sorry. That just came out. And after you have been so kind."

Mimi kissed his cheek again. She was trying very hard not to cry herself. Sometimes she felt she wasn't cut out for this life. The sex? That was fine, often good. The kinky stuff? She liked some of it, she could deal with the rest. But the stories clients told her sometimes. That was often hard to take. Stories of betrayal and bereavement. Marriages ripped apart by the loss of a child, or the infidelity of a partner.

"It's OK, Jeff. I've been called a lot worse. And I can feel your pain."

Once more she kissed his cheek. Jeff turned his face and kissed Mimi's lips. And then somehow she was astride him, her tongue in his mouth, his hands on her waist, pulling her down onto him. Down onto a hardness that she now felt between her legs.

Mimi smiled and wriggled down Jeff's chest and between his legs. Taking his now hard cock in her mouth, she began to bob her head up and down. Jeff covered his eyes with his arms and rolled his head from side to side as her expertise sent sensations flooding through his body.

Mimi neither forgot the situation, not the transactional nature of her pairing with Jeff. Hell, he'd just reminded her what her profession was. But sometimes her job was therapy as much as sex. Sometimes it was bringing a little comfort to lost souls. Letting them have a brief respite from the hard world and lose themselves momentarily in pleasure.

That's what Mimi focused on now. She didn't ask what Jeff wanted. She didn't think about what was best for her. She just gave herself. She was Jeff's therapist and she wanted to make him feel better, if only for a few minutes. She gave herself and gave herself until he thrust up into her mouth, eyes shut, teeth clenched, and roaring. Until his seed flooded her mouth in a moment that was as much about reaching out to comfort a fellow human as it was an orgasm.

As Jeff's body finally stopped twitching, he opened his eyes and silently mouthed two words.

"Thank you!"

Mimi smiled, swallowed, and clambered up to lie next to her client again.

After a few minutes, she kissed him and whispered in his ear. "Well that seems to be working OK. If you want, we can try fucking."

Jeff kissed Mimi's lips. "I don't think anything can top that. And I'm not sure that I even want to try. But can you hold me. I want to be held?"

"Sure, honey."

Mimi held him. She held him for a long time. For fifteen minutes past the scheduled end of their appointment.

When Mimi finally said that she had to go, Jeff asked if they could maybe have that fuck another time.

"Of course, honey."

For the second time that day, Mimi found herself ignoring agency protocol and sharing her WhatsApp details.

She showered quickly, kissed Jeff goodbye, and walked back to her car. On her way, she reflected that her sore pussy had had a whole day to recover. It actually felt pretty good right now.

However, she was tired and checked her phone for what she hoped would be the last time that day. Mimi smiled at what she saw.

👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️ 👯‍♀️

THE HOUSE

It was after one now. But Mimi had a final stop. Happily she thought that it was one she always looked forward to. She drew up outside the single family house. Lights were still on. It was in a nice, quiet neighborhood. Not as grand as the one the Mansion had been in. Not as seedy as the location of her previous appointment. In between, and kind of peaceful.

It was on the periphery of town. Part of a development, as most houses of its age were, but still with a little character. The sort of place that suggested, not wealth, but stability of finances. The sort of place that the owners would be proud of.

Mimi walked up to the front door. She was familiar with the property and, instead of ringing, tapped in a code and listened to the deadbolt slide back. It was now getting cold outside and she welcomed the warmth as she closed the door behind her. There was an indistinct greeting from upstairs.

Mimi replied. "Hi! It's just me. Sorry I'm a little late."

A man, dressed in PJs descended the stairs. He kissed Mimi full on the lips. "Good to see you, angel. I ran you a bath. Do you want something to eat, or to drink, before we...?"

Mimi smiled. "I'm not hungry, but a bath sounds amazing."

"Well OK, let me take your coat."

Mimi handed the man her raincoat and headed for the stairs, still in her black lingerie. As with Sam and Brett, she was conscious of him following her, his eyes on her rear. She really did feel tired, but couldn't resist adding an extra wriggle to her step. He caught her up by the time she reached the bathroom.

Inside the lights were dimmed and candles glowed. The tub was full and bubbly.

"Let me undress you, angel."

Mimi nodded her assent.

She faced the bath and the man stood behind her. She felt his hands on her waist, his breath on her shoulder, and then his lips on her neck. It had been a long day, but his touch still made her tingle.

He eased the bra strap off of each of her shoulders, kissing where they had been. Then he unclipped the bra. As it fell to the ground, he cupped Mimi's breasts. He squeezed gently, enough to make her sigh, then turned her round. Their lips met briefly. Then he knelt and eased her panties over her hips and down. He placed a solitary kiss on her mound.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers