A Hard Day's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next he unclipped her stockings and rolled them down her legs, kissing the flesh he exposed as he did. He turned Mimi again and undid her garter belt. He picked her up, held her naked body close to him, and kissed her deeply. Then, slowly, he lowered her into the warm water. She lay back and let herself go, relaxed, allowed her tired limbs recuperate.

The man picked up Mimi's clothes and left. A few minutes later he was back, carrying two glasses of white wine. Mimi took one gratefully, he knelt beside the tub, and they clinked their drinks together.

"She's asleep, right? Any problems settling her?"

"No, she wanted Mommy to read to her, but I said you were working this evening. We read the bear book together. She was happy enough. She fell asleep before the end."

"Thank you."

He leaned over the bath and kissed Mimi. A warmth even greater than the bubbly water filled her heart as he did.

"Want to tell me what you had to put up with today?"

"Not really, honey. This bath is super relaxing, but I think I could use some more relaxing after it."

Half an hour later, after he had toweled her dry, and wrapped her in a robe, she lay back on the bed. More candles flickered to either side. He kissed her lips, then moved slowly down her body. Her neck. Her collar bones. Between her breasts. Each nipple. Her belly. Her mound.

Then he settled between her legs. The first touch of his tongue sent electricity through her in a way that nothing else did, that nothing else could. He raised his head.

"Lauren, you'll always be my princess. Let me make you feel like royalty."

She felt both her heart and her desire swell. "I love you so much, honey."

Then she pushed her husband's face back down onto her pussy, and let him start to take her to a whole different place. A special realm of love and pleasure that only the two of them shared.

THE END