A Hard Day's Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
270 Followers

As she noticed Paola, Natasha gave her a teasing smile before going into a booth and starting her own shower. Paola knew she was in trouble, she was on the brink and Natasha's look was about to push her over, if she won't act now her body will unload and there was no way the showers will manage to drain everything. Her cock was a raging pole of flash, hard as diamond, pulsing with anticipation, her balls roaring with absurd amounts of baby butter.

"OK, OK, I'm sorry, you win," Paola whispered at her huge cock head as the water cascaded down her slim figure, "I can't really stop you, can I?" It was impossible to tell because of the water but tears filled Paola's eyes as she came to understand what's happening. "I know I wasn't kind to you but please don't go all out, just let out enough for us to get home," her cock was painfully hard and felt like it was going to burst out of its skin, each tantalizing flexion sent electrical jolts along Paola's body. She did the only thing she could, she squeezed her muscles as hard as she could, hoping no cum will come out as her pole jiggled around.

To no avail, Paola was playing on the edge of orgasm for too long and now her magnificent body was going to have its way with her. Paola looked at the tip of her cock and noticed her slit was open wide, precum started pooling at the tip, it was super thick and though clear, had a touch of white in it, telling Paola she was fighting a full-on orgasm, her balls were trying to unload everything they had. With this knowledge she squeezed down harder and hoped for the best. Precum started flowing freely out of her slit, it was not a regular orgasm where cum shot out but something different, precum flowed out in a single steady stream, slowly covering her cock and forming a puddle on the floor, Paola could tell that her cum was not water, it had a different consistency and color compared to the water that flowed beside it. Paola understood what was going on, her body was on the brink of coming, but wasn't really there, like an acrobat who fights to regain its balance on a tightrope. Her body was deciding whether it received enough stimulation to come or not, and while contemplating this decision started producing insane amounts of precum to grease things up.

Before long the tiny puddle of precum became a massive pool, invading the other stalls. Paola didn't dare look but as the massive pool reached Natasha's booth the girl took notice of it and looked back to find Paola, her cock spilling gallons of precum on the floor. Natasha was helpless against such a display of sexual prowess. Before she could even think about what she saw her right hand found a massive right boob while her left one found a very wet slit and started playing with it. Natasha moaned and fingered herself while she sucked on her nipple, the gargantuan futa before her was leaking profusely and wasn't even coming yet. The thought of Paola fucking her and unloading inside her drove Natasha right into her first of many orgasms, she spasmed as her lags melted below her and she fell into the ocean of precum, letting it litter her magical body as she thrashed around from one orgasm into the next.

Paola opened her eyes, it seemed her cock stopped leaking, the whole floor was covered in her precum, but it seemed like she dodged that bullet. A noise in the corner revealed a still moaning and masturbating Natasha.

Knowing that watching Natasha enjoying her perfect body meant she will definitely come, Paola dragged her balls out of the stall and dressed up quickly, trying to ignore the augmented girl wails of pleasure with little success as her cock remained rock hard, as soon as she was dressed she stormed out of the showers and left the gym. On her way to the door she contacted Futa-Cab and ordered the largest truck they had, an 18-wheeler. She needed to get back to her house ASAP.

neolim
neolim
270 Followers
12