A Hard Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss: "The third part of Spencer's penis is the root. So you tell me."

And they chorused.

Class: "Winston is rooting Miss now!"

He slammed into her.

Miss: "Ohhhhhhhhh!"

Her breasts pulsated as he pounded her.

Miss: "I'm cumming again! The pleasure is intensifying. You may notice that my breath is quickening. I'm vocalizing involuntarily and starting to moan. Hence the phrase "Oh God. That feels so fucking good!" And "Ohhhhhhhhh!"

He upped the pace yet further.

Miss: "Christ! I can hardly speak. You tell them what's happening lover!"

Winston: "Your cunt is tightening around my prick and you're getting even wetter so I'm able to thrust inside you really deeply."

Miss: "How does it feel?"

Winston: "Amazing. Your cunt muscles are rippling all over my prick."

Miss: "Yes. I can feel my vagina tighten and I'm producing rivers of love juice for much needed lubrication. Oh my word. I'm now starting another orgasm! What about you?"

At that moment the headmaster burst in.

Headmaster: "Hi 6UA. Just thought I'd drop in to say April Fools!"

Miss: "How dare you Headmaster! Can't you see I'm slap bang in the middle of a lesson?

The headmaster craned his neck to see her.

Headmaster: "It looks from this angle like you're being banged in the middle of a lesson Miss."

Like Miss Burstyn he was a very observant person.

Miss: "Well d'uh. It's sex education and we haven't got books."

Headmaster: "Yes. I stole them! Pretty hilarious huh?"

Miss: "Not even for April fools headmaster."

The headmaster rudely pushed his way to the front and realised that Winston wasn't wearing a condom. As I mentioned he was a very observant person.

Headmaster: "Goodness me Spencer! You realise you're in violation of the school dress code don't you?"

Miss: "Christ almighty!"

Headmaster: "You are being banged by someone in the middle of a lesson Miss!"

Miss: "His name is Spencer and this is just a demonstration."

Headmaster: "Because I sneaked in and took your text books?"

Miss: "Precisely. Now fuck off! I'm starting to cum again!"

Headmaster: "But that doesn't mean you have to let a pupil fuck you. Couldn't you have had a music lesson instead? This is a music room after all."

Miss: "Spencer doesn't like music. He doesn't have much of a sense of rhythm."

Headmaster: "From where I'm standing he looks like he has a very fine sense of rhythm."

Miss: "Oh God Spencer you're splitting me in half!"

Headmaster: "I'm starting to think that this behaviour is inappropriate."

Miss: "It fucking is. You're right in Smith's view. I'm sorry Smith I didn't notice because I was cumming so much. When you're cumming like that it's very difficult to focus on anything else."

John: "I haven't actually been able to see much since I fingered you Miss."

Miss: "Don't worry Smith. Luckily for you I can feel another orgasm building. Now get to the back headmaster so he can see!"

Headmaster: "Alright but don't even think about letting him finger you again."

John took a position right behind his classmate where he could get an unobstructed view of as him as he thrust his big black cock between Miss Burstyn's swollen labia.

John: "Wow! That's even bigger than a cucumber! And not a stupid little organic cucumber, a proper chemically enhanced one."

Miss: "Oh yes it's enormous!"

Winston finally felt the first spurt of cum leaving his swollen bollocks.

Winston: "I'm cumming too Miss!"

Miss: "Oh yes! Shoot your load deep inside me you god!"

Winston: "I am. I am. Can't you feel it?"

Miss: "Oh yes, yes I can! I can actually feel your spunk shooting into my womb!"

Miss Burstyn bucked and Winston kept thrusting until he was utterly drained. May and June released their hold and the lesson resumed.

Miss: "I've now had seminal fluid discharged his inside me. I mentioned this earlier when I anticipated Jerome's ejaculation. Spencer's sperm will live for an average of 2--3 days and perhaps even for up to a week."

Winston: "And Julian's?"

Miss: "Fifteen to thirty minutes."

Headmaster: "Julian's?"

Miss: "It was nothing. He just ejaculated over my breasts."

Headmaster: "Oh. I see."

Miss: "But as for Spencer. I mean, how many times have you conducted demonstrations in front of your class back in Jamaica?"

Winston: "Never Miss."

Miss: "Then you did a great job. But now it's time for you to withdraw."

Winston: "Of course Miss. And let me say it was a pleasure working with you."

He climbed off his teacher letting off a swoosh of air as he vacated her cunt. Miss Burstyn stood up somewhat giddily.

Miss: "How are we doing for time?"

May: "We've only got about 5 minutes."

Miss: "Yes that took longer than my original lesson plan would've. Plus there was an interruption."

She glared at the headmaster.

Miss: "So I'll have to press on as I am. Please forgive my appearance."

She pointed at her vulva and continued.

Miss: "Because we've demonstrated regular unprotected sex millions of Spencer's potent sperm are swimming up my cervix into my uterus and fallopian tubes to meet my mature egg."

She knelt down and gave Winston's balls a playful squeeze.

Miss: "Now headmaster if you could pass me your handkerchief I'll swab all my love juice off Spencer's colossal cock."

She wiped him off thoroughly.

Winston: "Thank you Miss."

Miss: "Now pop it back in."

Winston stood still while the headmaster snatched his handkerchief back.

Miss: "No Headmaster don't pop your handkerchief back in your pocket. Put it in the bin you moron. Spencer, pop your prick into your pants. And Jerome, you can pop yours back too. Into your own pants."

She turned around and climbed back into her skirt and started to put her blouse back on. She'd done a couple of buttons up before she realised everyone was still there.

Miss: "Now you can all make your way to the next lesson."

All the pupils started to make their way out.

Miss: "Not you June. I noticed how quick you were to say you couldn't find my Orgasm 9 dildo. I think that was because you already had it. Hand it over."

June: "I've never touched your stupid dildo."

Miss: "Alright you can leave."

June: "You shouldn't make wild accusations Miss."

June started to walk out.

Miss: "Oh June!"

June turned and started to twitch.

June: "Oh Jesus!"

Miss: "Are you alright June?"

June: "Yes Miss. I'm fine. Really. Oh God. Fucking absofuckinglutely fine."

She squirmed and cocked a leg.

Miss: "You don't look fine June."

June slipped to floor and appeared to be having a fit.

Headmaster: "I'm going to my office to call for an ambulance."

June: "No headmaster. No! No ambufuckinglance!"

Miss: "You're in pain June. You should go to hospital. You may need to have something removed."

June was now bucking and moaning prodigiously.

June: "Oh Jesus I'm cumming! I'm cumming sweet Jesus!"

Headmaster: "I'm definitely going to my office to call for an ambulance. The poor girl thinks she's dying."

Miss Burstyn pulled him back.

Miss: "I don't think so."

Headmaster: "But you heard her yourself. She said Jesus I'm coming!"

June continued to writhe and ripped off her panties.

Miss: "I'm shocked."

Headmaster: "So now will you let me call for an ambulance?"

Miss: "No. I'm just shocked that she's a natural blonde."

Headmaster: I don't believe you sometimes."

Miss: "Alright, don't get your knickers in a twist. I'll sort this."

She stopped writhing about almost immediately and lay gasping on the floor. Miss Burstyn approached her and reached down between June's parted thighs.

Headmaster: "I don't think you should be doing that."

Miss: "It's alright I'm just retrieving some property of mine."

She pulled out a large dildo, raised it above her head and announced.

Miss: "My Orgasm 9. Latest model. 10 speed and fully remote cuntrollable. Now off you go June."

June managed to rise to her feet and scurried out the door.

Miss: "The little tea leaf." (More Cockney rhyming slang. This time it means thief.)

Headmaster: "I can't believe we have a tea leaf on the premises."

Miss: "And what about you? Stealing the text books?"

Headmaster: "It's the 1st of April. It was really funny."

Miss: "That was just embarrassing. And it's just as well nobody knows you're my husband. Then it would have been even worse."

(Remember I wrote 'the headmaster burst in'? That was a subtle clue. His name wasn't Burstyn though. If it was there would have been rumours that he was Mrs. Burstyn's husband.)

Headmaster: "Worse? You said earlier 'Because we've demonstrated regular unprotected sex, millions of his potent sperm are now swimming up my cervix into my uterus and fallopian tubes to meet my mature egg'."

Miss: "So?"

Headmaster: "Ergo in nine months my wife is going to give birth to one of her pupil's babies."

Miss: "Shut up. It's you who's the baby. Do you seriously believe I would conduct a demonstration like that without protection?"

Headmaster: "I'm sorry I'll be more trusting in future."

Miss: "Damn right you will be. I actually said 'Because we've demonstrated regular erm protected sex, millions of his potent sperm are now swimming up my cervix into my uterus and fallopian tubes to meet my mature egg.' And that's all they'll be able to do no matter how potent they are."

Headmaster: "What?"

Miss: "I actually hesitated just for a moment before I said 'protected'. I'm protected alright. I got protected last month. As in I got pregnant last month."

Headmaster: "My God!"

Miss: "So it's you and not me who's the April fool!"

Headmaster: "No!

Miss: "Yes! Now if you'll be on your way I need to check the sound proofing in this room. I've got 6UB's Sex Education lesson after lunch."

Headmaster: "6UB?"

Miss: "Yes 6UB. The class with that handsome new pupil from Uganda."

Headmaster: "You do that. I'll go and see if I can find your text books."

12