A Hard Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep track of me tonight," Jan said. "I want us to try to stay together. So, if you're going off with someone, get me, too. And remember, if you do go off without me, no closed doors between us!"

"It works both ways," I said. "You need to keep track of me, too!"

"Okay, you're right," she said. "But I expect you to get off in another woman tonight! You have the opportunity. So, don't expect me to take care of you in bed later! I plan to go straight to sleep when we get home."

"You know," I said lovingly, "I always like you taking care of me, too."

The conversation ended as we pulled into their driveway.

***

The party started as usual with couples showing up randomly during the first hour. We put our bottle of wine and our snack contribution on the dining table with the others. Jan and I then went separate ways, her looking for a wine glass, as I went into the kitchen looking for my favorite kisser, Maggie.

When I returned to the family room, I noticed Jan talking to another couple, but I knew the guy, Rodger from several months ago. He was divorced so the other woman wasn't his wife. Jan previously met him during a business trip at an airport bar. A day later, after Jan came home, we were at a party here with Maggie and Dan. Jan was surprised to see Rodger, and she introduced him to me, as I fucked Maggie on the same bed beside them.

I recognized the woman with them as Raquel, from her picture in an online profile from this month's party list. But I didn't see her husband, Bill, anywhere in the room.

Between the three of them, they seemed to be having a lively discussion. I could tell at a distance the speed of exchanges going on between them wasn't for me. I don't like such rapid-fire discussions. I'm more of a deliberate listener and talk only when there's a noticeable pause. So, I went looking for a one-on-one or slower paced, casual conversation.

I found Maggie standing alone straightening things on the dining room table. Stepping up behind my favorite kisser, I ran my hands along her hips. She turned around and raised her arms over my head and around my shoulders, and we immediately started our favorite sport: tongue wrestling!

After a few minutes of this, we broke the spell. "Wow!" Maggie exclaimed softly as she slowly licked her lips. "I was looking forward to doing that with you."

"Me too," I said. "I could go on all day kissing you. You get me going!", and I guided her hand to the bulge in my pants.

Maggie stroked my bulge for a few seconds. Then Josh stepped up beside her. She looked at him, leaned over, and they briefly kissed, then she dropped a hand to his crotch to feel her effect.

Maggie seductively said, "Why don't the three of us get this party started upstairs."

"I'd love to," I said. "Give me a minute to check in with Jan."

"Ask if she'll join us," Maggie suggested.

I looked toward the family room doorway and saw Jan still there with Raquel and Rodger. But before I could move toward them to catch her attention, Rodger put his hand on Jan's back and they both quickly walked toward the basement stairs, leaving Raquel standing alone.

So much for Jan trying to stay in the same room with me.

Round 1

I turned back to Maggie and Josh, and we went upstairs, the three of us taking the first bedroom on the right with the king bed. This larger room also had a single mattress on the floor to increase the play space for the party. But both beds were unoccupied.

Maggie pulled her dress off and laid on the king bed. I knelt on the floor and picked her legs up, going down on her neatly shaved slit. Pushing her legs and knees up and back toward her chest, she was spread open as I lowered my mouth to her, gently kissing then sucking on her exposed nub.

It only took Josh a minute to completely undress and climb onto the bed near Maggie's head. She turned her head toward him, opening her mouth as he fed her his cock, and she spent the next minute bobbing her head sideways on it, as I used my tongue and lips around her pussy and clit.

When her moans seemed to be at a steady level from my ministrations, I stood to drop my pants and knelt again with my member poised at her opening. Sliding the head up and down her slit, I found my goal and pushed in to begin rhythmically pounding into her.

Josh leaned over propping himself up with his arms on the other side of Maggie's head to better align his fleshy shaft with her mouth. Then he saved her the trouble of bobbing her head by thrusting his cock into her mouth, bucking his hips as he face fucked her.

Within minutes, I felt the surge of cum rising up my shaft, with the pressure building in the head. After a few more quick thrusts, I paused with the explosion of my cum bursting deep inside her. I pulled back and forth a few more times, encouraging the last of it out. Then I withdrew my softening shaft, catching it in my hand with some tissues.

When I finished, I stood and stepped aside wiping away most of our combined juices from my softening rod. After pulling my pants up, I stepped away, while Josh crawled from the bed to take my place at Maggie's used hole. I watched as he lined up with her opening, and I could see my thick white fluid ooze out of her before he started pushing it back in. As he started fucking her, I walked away heading to the bathroom to wash off.

***

When I came out of that upstairs bathroom, I saw Raquel standing alone in the hall, watching Josh with Maggie. So, I went to her to strike up a conversation.

"Is this your first time here," I asked, "at Maggie and Dan's house?"

"No," she replied. "My husband and I used to be regulars at their parties. We've known them for years."

"Is your husband here tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "Bills in another room with someone else right now. But sometimes we attend these parties separately. We allow each other to play on our own."

"Well, do you feel like joining in here?"

Raquel smiled up at me saying, "Of course," and she peeled off her dress. She went in and laid on the other half of the king bed beside Maggie.

I slid my hand along Raquel's body to her crotch. When I leaned over to kiss her, Raquel reached for my limp shaft, pulling it toward her mouth. I straightened up completing its journey, and I slid the head between her lips, as she began bobbing her head a little taking part of it into her mouth.

I reached for the bottle of lube on the nightstand and squirted a few drops on my hand. I returned my hand back to her pussy, now easily inserting two fingers to start probing for her sensitive spots.

After a minute of this, Raquel reached down and pulled my probing hand away, moving it to her neck. She took me from her mouth and said, "I like the feel of a hand on my neck."

This sounded a little strange to me, but 'To each their own.' If that's what she likes, I'll keep my hand there, as long as she's sucking my cock.

Although Raquel was great at oral, I was recently drained from cumming in Maggie. I wasn't getting fully hard in her mouth. After a few minutes, I said, "I think I might need a little more time to recuperate. And it's about time I check to find out where my wife went."

"I know the feeling," Raquel said. "I like to keep track of my husband, too."

I pulled on my pants. First going to the bathroom to wash my hands and cleaning off my cock, I then went downstairs to the kitchen for some water.

I decided to look in the basement playroom to see if Jan was still there. As I walked down those basement stairs, I saw Arlene standing at the bottom, looking around the corner of the stair wall into the basement room. I stopped beside her looking into the room to see two mattresses on the floor with a space between them for an office desk and chair on the other side of the room. Arlene's husband, Derek was lying down on one of the mattresses. Jan was naked, kneeling between his legs with his cock in her mouth. As Jan bobbed her head on him, Maya was sitting next to her with one hand holding back Jan's long hair so we could all get a better view of those lips wrapped around that fleshy shaft, as Rodger fucked her from behind.

I wrapped an arm around Arlene's waist, and asked if she wanted to join them. But Arlene stood there not answering me, with her gaze fixed on Jan sucking her husband. So, I decided to go back upstairs to find Raquel again.

Choking

When I returned to the living room, I saw Raquel in the dining room. She was again alone there, so I went to her saying, "Jan's thoroughly engaged in the basement for now. And it seemed crowded down there. Would you like to try one of the other bedrooms?"

"Let's try the master bedroom," she said pointing to the back stairs in the kitchen. "That's usually the last one occupied, because it doesn't hold as many people."

We went up the stairs from the kitchen into the empty master bedroom, stripped and she climbed onto the queen bed.

"Could you close the door?" Raquel asked, pointing to the door toward the hallway and the front stairs.

Without thinking, I reached over to the door handle and tugged a little, but then thought better of it and let go of the doorknob saying, "Jan and I have a policy of 'No closed doors between us.' Sorry."

"Okay," she replied. "I just usually prefer some privacy."

I climbed onto the bed beside her. She asked me to straddle her chest so she could suck me. I moved into position with my cock at her face. She started sucking on me, and I began stiffening. Leaning forward over her head, I started pumping my hips, shoving myself in and out of her face. Raquel was moaning, seeming to enjoy this use of her mouth. But I wanted to feel her wrapped around me with all of it inside her.

I pulled out of her mouth and moved beside her, ready to kneel between her legs. But before I could get into position, she said, "I took my turn, now it's your turn to go down on me."

I shifted further down the bed and got between her legs, planting my face in her pussy. I started probing with my tongue and sucking on her clit. She began moaning more and squirming, until she finally said, "I want you in me."

Crawling up into position, I slid in and started pumping. I had my hands on either side of her shoulders, propping myself up as I fucked her.

"Could you put your hand on my neck?" Raquel asked,

I reached my left hand to her neck, now leaning a little to my right to support my weight. But it was an awkward position, and I was having trouble pumping into her at the same time, while trying not to put pressure on her neck. I asked, "Do you like to be choked?"

"No," she hesitated before answering, almost reluctantly. "I just like to feel your hand there."

"Well, this is a tough position," I said. "I don't want to lose control and choke you. Here, let's change position."

I pulled out of her and rolled her onto her side facing the hall door. Laying behind her in a spooning position, I re-entered her from behind. In this way, I could continue comfortably fucking her, and still hold her neck without accidently pressing on it.

I hadn't noticed at the time, but when I entered and first jerked at the door handle, it dislodged the doorstop. The bedroom door had slowly and quietly swung mostly closed. While it wasn't fully closed, I couldn't look out or down the hallway.

We laid there with me fucking her from behind for another minute, then I heard my wife outside the door.

"I wonder who's in here." Jan said, as she opened the door. She was standing there with Rodger slightly behind her. She looked at the two of us on the bed, Raquel facing her and me behind and spooning Raquel as I fucked her, and Jan asked, "Why are you holding her chin?"

"I'm not holding her chin," I said, "I'm holding her neck."

Rodger turned abruptly to leave, then Jan loudly and angrily said, "I'm out of here!", and she turned, quickly walking away to follow Rodger.

Raquel turned her head trying to look back at me and asked, "Are you in trouble?"

"Nah," I replied casually, "she'll get over it."

We fucked for a few more minutes, until I came in her, while she moaned loudly seeming to enjoy it. Using my fingers with my member staying buried in her, I continued playing with her for a little longer until I heard her sounds of an orgasm, and we calmed down. We then dressed and went back to the family room.

*****

Heated Discussion

I found Jan in the dining room, and she immediately accused me of choking Raquel. Jan might have checked with Raquel to find out the truth of what we were doing. But having made up her mind, she apparently didn't need anyone else to tell her otherwise. After a minute of this quiet back and forth, there was no resolution...

"I can't believe you were choking her!" Jan said, once again. "I thought after thirty years I knew you, but now...??"

"I wasn't choking her!" I repeated insistently for about the third or fourth time. "She told me she just likes to feel a hand there, and I didn't want to press down on her. I shifted to be behind her so I WOULDN'T choke her."

"I know what I saw!" Jan angrily assured me. "Our 'same room rule' is back in effect!" she added.

"I'm okay with that," I said comfortably. "Just remember that it works both ways, and you need to be there when I'm ready, too!"

"Are you ready now?" Jan asked in a rather harsh tone. "Or are you drained for the night?"

"Oh, I'm content and relaxed," I replied quietly and smiled at her. "I finished in both Maggie and Raquel. ... Why? Are you ready to leave?"

"Oh, hell no," Jan said a little angrily. "Just because you're done doesn't mean I'm finished." Then she added in a spiteful tone "I'm just getting started," then, almost dismissively "and you can just QUIETLY WATCH ME!"

Her emphasis on those last words were almost like a slap in my face. She was mad at me, and she was setting out to put me down with some kind of misguided revenge. It's as if she's trying to retroactively gain control of me or 'teach me a lesson', after she relaxed our 'same room rule' and saw me with Raquel.

Jan turned abruptly in a huff, walking toward the basement stairs, saying "Come on then. Follow me!" she said, as if I were her trained pet.

Revenge

Jan went back down the stairs to the basement and quickly shed her clothes. I hesitated at first, then followed a minute later and stood at the base of the stairs, waiting to see what she had in mind and how this would play out.

There were five people already there, with one couple using one of the two mattresses on the floor. The other mattress was occupied with Josh and another couple.

My naked wife dropped to her knees on the carpet between the mattresses and shuffled over to the ottoman, bending over it to face the office chair.

"I'll suck whoever sits in front of me," she announced, "and anyone else is free to use my other end."

Josh quickly got up from the mattress and moved to the chair. Jan took his cock in her right hand to start tugging on it, as she dropped her head to take the end in her mouth. She was focused on bobbing her head on Josh's stiff shaft when Randy came down the stairs, stopping beside me.

I quietly asked Randy "Are you ready to cum in her?"

"Oh, yeah," he replied with a grin.

"She said, 'anyone can use her other end'," I informed him, then I added, "Do you remember what she told you the last time you two met?"

"Of course!" Randy said with a mischievous smile. "I'll take care of her until I cum."

I knew what he wanted to do, but I wasn't going to stop him. I wanted to see how far my wife would push this.

Randy stepped into the room, stopping behind Jan while she was focused on sucking Josh in front of her. He dropped his pants, picked up a bottle of lube, and put a liberal amount on his cock. Then he knelt behind her, sliding his lubed head up and down her slit, probing for the opening he wanted.

Jan had her mouth full of Josh's cock, and she didn't pull away from the guy behind her. She merely turned her head slightly toward me, giving me a cold stare as she felt him lining up behind her. I'd guessed that she anticipated being fucked in this spit roasting position, making me watch her, and she wasn't paying any attention to who would do it.

Josh was getting anxious, and he grasped the back of Jan's head with both hands. As he pulled on her head, I heard her gagging when he tried to push it into her throat. Her eyes started watering, but she didn't try to grab his hands to break away. Randy took that moment to line up the head of his cock with her puckered hole, then he pushed forward.

Jan's eyes went wide, and I could see the pained expression on her face as Randy pushed into her unprepared ass. I could see her muscles tense as she took it, trying to make the best of it in her anger to get some kind of revenge on me.

I knew she could push Josh away or twist away from Randy, since they weren't really restraining her. At these couple's house parties the guys know not to rape a woman, but some will push a woman to her limits until she complains. In this case, Jan's misguided anger at me seemed to distort her own reasoning, and she remained in position, allowing them to use her in front of me. I didn't intervene, knowing that she would just gloat, claiming I was being jealous.

Randy and Josh roughly enjoyed my wife, as I calmly watched the scene standing near the base of the stairs. I stepped over to an overstuffed chair in the corner where I could sit comfortably to watch her show, looking over one mattress with a couple lying there watching Jan's show. Smiling as they used my wife's ass and mouth, I thought to myself, 'If she wants to try humiliating me that badly, then fuck her! I'll sit here enjoying the show. Go right ahead, Randy. Fuck the shit out of her!"

*****

It took about fifteen minutes before they were all done. Josh was first, but it still took him eight to ten minutes due to the time he spent time Maggie earlier. But thrusting into her mouth, and with Jan taking breaks to suck his balls, his thrusts eventually became erratic, then he paused and pulled back until only the head of his cock was between her lips. I was only a few feet away and could see his thick member pulse with each shot as his cum filled my wife's mouth. She made a show of it by allowing some to drool out and down her chin, catching it with her hand. Then she looked at me and swallowed, even lapping up the thick white fluid from the palm of her hand, while Randy continued to pump into her ass.

Randy didn't stop using her that whole time. He would pause for a few seconds as he regained his strength, staying pressed against her ass cheeks with his cock buried deep in her. Then he'd start thrusting again with renewed vigor and Jan had to brace herself by pushing the ottoman against the chair and desk after Josh got up. Randy finally thrust into her and stopped as he reached his goal, filling her ass with his only load of the evening. When he withdrew his spent rod from her, he grabbed his softening shaft with tissues to clean the mess. Her gaping hole was on brief display for the audience before Jan squeezed her ass cheeks together and reached for her own fist full of tissues to control it.

I just sat there watching Jan's closing act as Randy helped her to stand on wobbly legs until she caught her balance. She wiped at the cum running down the back of her thighs with some tissues, and she glared at me as if she won some kind of sadistic game. After she silently picked up her dress, pulling it on, we returned upstairs, and she went straight to the bathroom.

The Fetish

I walked over to the wine bar and picked up a bottle of water. The guy standing there was Raquel's husband, Bill, and we started talking while I waited to see if Jan was yet ready to leave.