A Hard Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mason and Jack could feel themselves getting closer, Jack still bent over his desk and clinging on for dear life as he desperately tried to hold himself together. Mason pulled the boy straight up and placed a chip in his mouth, to which Jack would chew on and swallow. He propped up Jacks leg, his foot settled on the edge of the desk. "I'm almost finished," Another chip in Jack's mouth, "Hang in there." His hips started once more, faster and harder than he's done before. Jack was floundering to keep his leg up; his body was becoming horribly exhausted from all the pounding. "Come on, ask me to cum nicely and I'll help you finish."

Jack whined relentlessly but pushed aside his dignity so he could feel sweet release. "Please... please..haa..Please master, let me cum."

Mason grunted in delight. "There's a good boy." He picked up Jack's legs in the air, stiffening his grip below the crease under his knees. It really showed off how strong he really was, holding his entire body up and he penetrated him over and over. Jack felt his hold stretched and shaped to Mason's mold.

After a few more thrusts, Jack expels his jizz all over the desk and floor, some partially on his legs. Whereas Mason pushed himself deep inside Jack, letting out his hot seed as it overflowed his rectum. He set Jack back down, but he stumbled to keep himself up for a few minutes. He finally regained his strength and allowed Mason to remove the blindfold, Jack's eyes slowly adjusting to the light and atmosphere. He turned to face Mason, who was already zipped up and decent.

Mason sat back down and patted his lap, signaling Jack to sit back down on his lap. The next few moments he silently fed him chips, occasionally brushing his hair to the side out of his eyes. "So," He broke the silence, "I know everyone has a reason for stealing. What's yours?"

Jack cleared his throat as he rushed to swallow the chips in his mouth. "Ah erm.. I haven't eaten for like.. 3 days?"

"Hm? I guess that explains why yer' so damn skinny. But why?"

"Look at me," Jack chuckled embarrassingly, turning his face away to hide his shame. "I'm homeless. And broke. I really didn't mean any kind harm or disrespect."

"Ah, I see," He tossed the empty chip back in the small plastic bin next to his desk and began to open the next pack. "So when in doubt, steal it out," He tried to lighten up the mood, which kind've worked when Jack giggled. He continued to feed him chips, "So tell me more."

"Nothing interesting. My mom just died, I couldn't get a job to pay rent, so I got kicked out at 18 and have been living on the streets ever since. I usually go to community centers or shelters for food and hygiene, but its been awful this season about food."

"Hmm, I see." Mason hands Jack his clothes back, he slid himself off his lap to get dressed. "Look, you can come here for food anytime. I don't want ya getting into some trouble somewhere else."

Jack's face lit up, "Really?"

"Yeah. Yer' lucky it was me that caught you and not some serial killer, or a cop even."

Jack looked dejected from the scolding. He really didn't have bad intentions; he just didn't want to keel over from starvation. "I'm sorry..."

"Hey now," Mason pulled Jack's face up by his chin, "Don't look so sad now. I was just warning you for yer' own safety, kid." Jack nodded in compliance.

About a week had passed by, Mason was tending to his store as usual, stocking up the shelves and doing inventory intake. He started to do the things necessary to close shop, like sweep and mop. 10 minutes before it was time to lock up, the bell over the door had rung. Mason turned his attention towards the door, "Welco-" He paused when he saw who it was. It was Jack.

"Hey, Master. Got a snack for me?" He held up a five-dollar bill. Mason smiled.

"Put that money away and get your cute ass in here." He set the broom aside to retrieve some snacks for him.

**************

Hey all. This was a story I had written from earlier this year; it's been sitting in drafts, so I decided to come back to it, finish it and touch it up. May make a second part in the future, or not. Hope you enjoy.

12