You Got the Job, Buddy!

Story Info
He didn't say this was a job requirement...
1.6k words
4.41
12.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After bailing out of school my parents told me I had to get a job as soon as possible and contribute to the house hold, "like a real adult".

I had been applying for endless jobs online, my resume was in every store and office in a 5 mile radius of my home and I was having no luck!

After scrolling the online job ads for 3 hours one night I noticed a notification in my inbox, an invite to an interview.

"FINALLY!" I thought to myself.

I read through the invite and realised it was at the same place my dad worked, turns out he must have said to his boss I was looking, and he needed a Personal Assistant which is convenient for me.

A few days later was interview day, I woke up early, showered my slim, toned body and got dressed in a tight, grey suit with a teal blue tie to add a bit of colour. I made my way to the office for 10am, an hour after my dad started his shift in the warehouse.

He was a forklift driver, so he was on the warehouse floor most of his shifts, moving and reorganising crated when and where necessary.

I walked through the warehouses main entrance and followed the sign for the main office, climbing the open plan stairs which overlooked the warehouse and passed the large window from the bosses office which overlooked also.

After knocking and making myself known, I walked in to the bosses office and took a seat in front of his massive desk.

"Dean, I'm Barret" he introduced himself politley before we both sat.

"Relax, this is just a formality for us to meet and we can see if you would be a good fit here and vise versa, lets just have a chat about what you think you'll be able to bring to the position as my PA", he calmed my nerves instantly with his tone.

We chatted for what felt like hours, but on the clock on his wall was only 20 minutes. As we talked, I couldn't help but get lost in his pearl blue eyes, they were incredibly striking against his dark, Latino skin. A slight moustache decorated his upper lip and aside from the light stubble around his chin, was the only hair above the neck. His smooth bald head looked perfectly moisturised as the unflattering lights in the office bounced off it.

We spent some time chatting about the job role and what would be expected of me, everything seemed fair enough and achievable, so I thought.

"The final task we should go over is something everyone in the warehouse has to take a part in, and its a key part of bringing everyone in as a member of the team.." I listened intently as he continued.

"Dean, why don't you come over here..." he trailed off.

My curiosity pulled me from my chair as I walked over to his side of the desk, expecting to see some kind of information on his laptop to his side, little did I know his huge 10 inch cock was waiting for me.

I stood, stunned at the sight as I looked down to the girth which erected through Barrett's pants zipper, the shaft must have been thicker than the can of soda I drank on my way here. The glistening tip oozed a slight bubble of pre-cum as Barrett looked me in the eye and winked before pulling me down by my tie.

Before I knew it I was on my knees in between Barrett's legs, he had opened his pants waistband and pushed them to the ground allowing his smooth low hanging balls to rest against the seat he was on. My head bobbed up and down as I wrapped my lips around the Latino cock, making slight moaning noises and I tasted the slight saltiness of his juices.

"Aww yeah Dean... keep on going...just like that..." I gently pulled on his sack to pull back his thick foreskin, the sensitive tip of his cock rubbed against the roof of my mouth as I worked on his cock.

I slid my cock out of my trousers and gently stroked my throbbing 6 inch cock, I was sucking cock for the first time, and I decided there and then it certainly wouldn't be the last.

"Sit on my desk, son..." I stood from the carpet tiles and done as requested, my legs hung from the side of his desk before he pulled them up and over his head, revealing my tight, hairless virgin hole. Spreading my ass cheeks apart, I felt his hot breath against my innocent hole before a wet sensation overwhelmed me and my head his the desk. His tongue slowly dragged itself over my tight muscles and the warm wetness lingered with each passing. The tip of his tongue eventually managed to break my virgin hole and taste inside of me, his saliva beading inside of me. My moaned echoed in the offices thin walls.

Once I felt Barrett's tongue taste every part of my now wet, warm hole, he let my legs fall to the floor as I stood up, taking a second for my head to stop spinning from the awesome sensation of my hole being eaten out. I stood up straight as Barrett pulled me in for a long, hot, passionate kiss. Our tongues danced as i felt his leaking cock press into my stomach, taking hold of it, I stroked it gently, spreading his leaking juices over his shaft, the oozing didn't stop as his whole cock glistened in it.

Guiding me towards the office window, Barrett pressed me against it gently and kicked my legs apart, as I did so, my ass cheeks also parted, showing off my wet hole. Knowing what he was gearing up for, I turned to look at him as he finished dropping all of his clothes to the floor, he positioned himself behind me and in one shift move ripped open my shirt, the buttons flying to the floor as his hands stroked my torso and chest with a slight linger on my nipples. His cock pressed into my ass crack, his wetness spread over my skin and allowed his cock to just slightly push into my hole.

An empty gasp left me body as I felt my anal walls spread open, only half of his tip was inside me and already I was struggling. His warm breath against my neck took me into a state of lust that my muscles relaxed more than ever before, and his cock slid in deep. A loud moan escaped my lungs as his 10 inches buried deep inside me. A manly growl echoed the room as Barrett slowly dragged his cock out of my hole before plunging it back inside, he wet, gaping sounds of my hole made my cock stiffen harder than ever before. I stared down at it as it bounced with the motion of Barrett's hips hitting into my ass, only when he pulled on my tie did I look up and out of the window, the view of the full warehouse in operation startled me as I was suddenly over aware I was being fucked up against a window in plain view of over 100 people, one of whom was my own father.

To my knowledge, no one had noticed the show being put on and hopefully they would continue to be hard workers and not look up.

After his cock settled into my hole, Barrett started to unleash his inner sexual demon on me, his cock slammed deep inside of me repeatedly as he held on tightly to my tie holding me in place, perched against the window.

I hummed and moaned, trying to keep my noises to a minimum to avoid people hearing us through the single pane of glass. My hole was being ravaged so much I no longer could contain myself.

Barrett let go of my tie and instead pressed my face into the glass pane with one hand as he held onto my hip with the other, his rhythm fastening as he fucked the life out of me.

My moans grew louder and more intense as his cock now punched into my prostate, the insane feeling of pleasure ran through my body as my legs began to shake, my heart raced faster than ever before and my cock erupted load after load of cum all over the window. Not once had I ever produced so much cum in my years of masturbating in my room alone.

My orgasmic screams echoed in the office and through the glass as I noticed several people stopped their work and looking up to the office. My felt the heat in my face as the shade of red could only be matched to a tomato. The warehouse worked now grew in a crowd, watching from the floor as my body rattled against the window, my cum dribbling down the glass.

"Aww fuck Dean, yeaaahh put on a show for them..." Barrett laughed from behind me

I stayed silent as he let go of my face and used both hands to hold my ass in place, my body still jerked back and forth from his pounding into me.

"Aww yeahh, you like that Dean? I know you're dad down there sure did..." Barrett said as I felt his cock thicken inside of me.

He let out several loud moans and screams as he slammed his cock deeper and deeper inside of me rocking my head back and forth. A warm sensation filled inside of me as his cock seemed to not stop spurting loads of hot cum inside me. We moaned together as I looked down to the warehouse once again, this time noticing a familiar face in the back of the crowd. My dad.

Should dad join in next time..?

Let me know what you guys think in the comments!