All Comments on 'A Hard Valentine's Day'

by ponyfitness

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Incest?

This should have been in the group sex not the incest/taboo lol

ponyfitnessponyfitnessabout 11 years agoAuthor

I actually submitted it in the Group Sex category (I think) but it may have been changed. Glad you enjoyed it regardless!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A fantastic story told by a great storyteller *****

I loved the plot line and thought it was very erotic, along with being well written and edited.

He deffently has a very loving and sharing wife, and it's lucky to be him.

I'm glad that Heather finally gave up the hatefulness towards him and perhaps he can get more of her fat puffy pussy, along with getting some of Beth's tight pussy.

That's something I'd like to read about. Another go around with the three sisters, and this time for a longer period of time, where he gets to spend the night with each of the girls, and shows them how good he can make them feel.

I really liked the story, thanks for the read.

Redwinger7Redwinger7about 11 years ago
Interesting story

with a lot of options to go forward. He should certainly have sex with them all again. It can easily fit into either category since the three sisters all had some type of sex with him. Maybe another chapter could have him making love with one of the other sisters while his wife and the third sister have sex on the same bed.

i look forward to reading more.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

I wish more family rifts could be solved as simply as that.

tombbn57tombbn57about 11 years ago
Well written and very erotic

Thoroughly enjoyed the story and your writing style. Felt real and comfortable.

BigguyyyyyBigguyyyyyabout 11 years ago
Great read

Thank you for the great story. Well written and enjoyable to read.

I don't necessarily agree with the idea of more chapters. I know some want the stories to continue and there are a number of ways you could proceed but sometimes, one chapter is enough. You can let the readers imagine their own chapters.

Keep up the good work.

billyjim55billyjim55about 11 years ago
STUPENDOUS

One of the best of any get togethers I have read. Sweet, loving, and even the mean one came around, lol great one for valentines read.

MRSheaMRSheaabout 11 years ago
winner!!!

Sooooo gooood!!! Well written! Great job!

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 11 years ago

This was so awesome!!!!!!! Would love to read more.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
DEFINITELY A 5 STAR STORY!

BEING A RETIRED SENIOR EDITOR FOR A NATIONWIDE PUBLISHER AND ALSO A POPULAR HUNTING MAGAZINE I HAVE TO SAY THIS WAS AN EXCELLENT STORY! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT WAS TOP OF THE LINE PERFECT WITH JUST ONE EXCEPTION AND IT PUZZLES ME TO THIS DAY. WHAT IS UP WITH THE dot dot dot's IN THESE STORIES? DO AUTHORS NOT USE COMMAS ANY MORE? GREAT STORY. LOVED IT. THANK YOU PONYFITNESS! EXCEPTIONAL EROTIC STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply amazing!

I loved every word! Come back and write more stories for us.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Excellent ad we didn't get the standard, "the women licked each other" scene I would have spread chocolate all over Beth's ass since she said she liked anal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous