A Hard Working Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after, Annabelle told me that Mrs. B. had confided with her that she was sexually frustrated and needed someone to help relieve her sexual tension. Mrs. B. had asked her because she was young and attractive and thought she might not mind being a kind of sexual assistant. Annabelle told her that she was not a lesbian. Mrs. B. responded that she wasn't either as she wasn't emotionally attracted to her but fantasized about the
two of them experiencing sexual pleasure together. Annabelle agreed to masturbate her with her new dildo and kiss her breasts but that was all. Mrs. B. requested that they both be nude so she could also touch her breasts and vulva and she agreed, as long as she didn't penetrate her vaginally. Eventually they agreed to kiss each other on the lips and that they would lie on top of one another to feel their breasts pressed together as Mrs. B's were fuller than Anabelle's.

Annabelle told me she didn't have a sexual outlet except masturbation and did welcome the sexual relief and sometimes experienced orgasm during Mrs. B.'s embracing, kissing and masturbation. Mrs. B. had told her not to be ashamed of having an orgasm in front of her. With that, Mrs. B. would lie directly on top of young Annabelle with her hips between Annabelle's legs and would grind against her in a passionate embrace, her pussy and breasts mashed down on poor Annabelle's as Mrs. B. covered her mouth with hers, showering her mouth with kisses, and probing her mouth with her tongue until Annabelle climaxed beneath her. Annabelle said that occasionally Mrs. B. would lie astride her so that their pussies would be in direct contact and then grind against her until orgasm. They would lie in each other's embrace for some minutes, resting from their strenuous actions.

Mrs. B. told Annabelle that she wanted to experience a young man or woman performing cunnilingus on her. Annabelle told her she would not go that far. She asked her if she had ever thought about what it might be like to taste another woman's flesh. Annabelle told her that she once had sexual fantasies about bring pinned down between the legs of one of her high school teachers, and being forced to lick her vulva, but she never had the opportunity. She told Annabelle that she had discussed cunnilingus with me and I was very receptive. She asked if Annabelle had engaged in any sexual activity with me. When Annabelle told her that we had not yet had any sex, but she had observed me masturbating. Mrs. B. advised that we should engage in more sexual activity in the pool-house, at least oral sex.

As Annabelle confided in me these things I became flushed noticeably. I told Annabelle I was interested in performing oral sex on her but I felt inadequate and inexperienced, especially as I didn't know if I'd like it. Annabelle said it was actually a pleasant experience to masturbate Mrs. B. and it made her horny so she would often masturbate while plunging the dildo in and out of Mrs. B.'s hairy snatch. I told her I felt horny now discussing pussy licking and Annabelle suggested that I try eating her out so I would have some experience before attempting it with Mrs. B. I told her I would like that. She lifted up her skirt and pulled the top of her panties down and showed me her muff.

"I hope it's not too hairy for you," she said, "but it's not as hairy as Mrs. B's."

I told her it looked delicious. I told her, that speaking of hairiness, I was very hairy. She said she could tell. She told me she had just finished her period a couple days ago and she was extra horny. I pulled down the top of my shorts and showed her my flaccid cock, and she remarked that she would like to suck it for me. So down to the pool house we went around 6 pm, and took off our clothes in front of one another. I stared at her perky b-cup sized breasts and she stared at my cock. She asked me to turn around and she complimented me on my buttocks. We showered; Anabelle dried off, and laid down on the couch, drew her legs up to her chest, and splayed apart her labia. It was a beautiful sight seeing this young girl's pussy up close for the first time. She asked why I had never eaten a girl's pussy before. I told her I had had a girlfriend and I just didn't want to do that with her.

With that I took a deep breath and pressed my face against Annabelle's hairy mons and opened my mouth to suck on her clit and lick her labia. I loved the feel of her pubic hair against my face and the wetness I felt on my tongue. As she moaned, I intensified my licking, savoring the feminine odor of her sexual organs. After several minutes of lapping, I sensed that her orgasm was imminent and I licked and sucked her clitoris harder. After she came with a mighty moan, we switched positions and she took my now erect cock in her hand, stroking the shaft and sucking on the head. My cock had now grown to its full length. When I told her I was close to coming, she bent over and placed her left breast at the tip of my cock as my seed erupted forth onto her nipple and the white, creamy skin of her boob. My involuntary spasms released gobs of thick, creamy semen on her naked breast. After she wiped off my semen from her boob, we dressed, and I went home.

One outcome of my cycling to work and back is that Mrs. B. occasionally caught sight of me in my Lycra shorts, which I wore without underwear, so they left little to the imagination. She caught up with me one time as I was about to leave for home and she said that I might as well be nude in those tight shorts and that she didn't care if I came to work naked. She offered to drive me home so I put my bicycle in the trunk of her car and hopped in the front seat with her. It was clear that she kept staring at my crotch, and my penis started getting hard as I stared at her legs in her white pantyhose. When we reached my apartment, she asked me if I minded her staring at my penis. I told her I didn't mind, as I found her beautiful and sexy. She asked whether she could touch my legs and thighs, as she found me dressed in Lycra irresistible. I told her to go ahead, and I asked her if I could touch her legs in her pantyhose. She said by all means. So as she glided her right hand up and down my left thigh, I touched her right leg and thigh with my left hand.

Eventually she pressed her hand directly onto my genital area, and then grabbed my hand and thrust it under her skirt so I could rub her vulva as she opened her legs. We rubbed and fondled each other's genital region for several minutes. I raised my hips off the seat and her hand dove under my balls and rubbed up and down against my scrotum and anus. I sat back down on the seat and told her I wanted to tell her something.

"Mrs. B., I find your pantyhose to be very stimulating, so much so that I have taken pairs out of your drawer and masturbated into the crotch. I also wear them occasionally under my jeans."

"So you find my pantyhose to be sexually stimulating?"

"Yes, I do, very much so."

"Well, I was hoping you would find me attractive in them."

"You don't mind my taking a few pair now and then so I can masturbate into them."

"No, in fact, I should like to watch you wrap your manhood with my hose and ejaculate into them like we did the night I was constipated."

By the time I got out of the car, my erection was unmistakable and as I exited the car she looked at it and told me she hoped I would go in now and finish jacking off. She wanted to spend time with me tomorrow alone in her bedroom.

When I arrived at work, she called down to me from her bannister to come upstairs to her bedroom in my cycling shorts and wearing no underwear. So I took off my cleats and walked up the stairs with my backpack, thinking she wanted to continue fondling me. She was dressed in a white nightgown with sheer, white pantyhose. I could see the outline of her full breasts through the thin fabric. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and when I approached she laid back and lifted her gown, exposing her open thighs in her pantyhose. The dark pubic region was visible.

"Climb on top of me and dry hump me," she said in a husky, sexy voice. "It's been so long."

"You don't mind?" I asked, "Because once I start, I'm going to need to finish on you."

"No, grind your body hard on top of me until you are about to cum."

I couldn't believe she was asking me to do this, but I was horny now and I wanted to feel her body against mine. So I climbed onto the bed between her legs and mounted her in her pantyhose, pressing my Lycra-clad hips between her soft, sensual thighs. I could feel my hardening penis pressing against her pubic bone as I began to rhythmically thrust my hips against her. She wrapped her legs around my buttocks and pulled me hard against her.

"Mrs. B.," I said, "I want to fuck you."

"I know you do, honey," she said, "but we mustn't; I just want to feel your prick against my pussy as if we were."

As I intensified my rocking against her, she pulled me down on top of her chest so I could feel the mounds of flesh of her tits pressing against me.

"Kiss me, and keep humping me," she urged.

I pressed my mouth against hers and she opened her mouth, working her tongue into my mouth.

"Mrs. B., I'm going to cum soon."

"Ok, now get off of me and take your shorts off."

"But Mrs. B., I'm not wearing any underwear."

"That's okay."

With that, I pulled off my shorts and stood on front of her totally nude with my erection standing straight out from my body. There was visible pre-cum oozing from the orifice on my penis. Mrs. B. stood up and reached into the waistband of her pantyhose and pulled them down, removing them from her legs so they were inside out. She handed them to me with the crotch out.

"Sniff the crotch and lick it."

I pressed the fabric up to my nose and sniffed. It was still warm from her body. I could smell the odor of her pussy. Then I opened my mouth and held the crotch up to my tongue and licked. I could taste a salty, musky flavor. At last, I thought, I was in direct contact with this woman's sexual organs.

"Now take the crotch and hold it around your cock and masturbate with it until you cum."

I held the fabric in my hand and wrapped it around my cock so the cock head was pointing at the crotch. I began pumping in front of Mrs. B. who was standing with her legs slightly apart and her hands on her hips. I stared at her legs, thighs, and pussy while I stroked. She was staring at the action of my hand pumping my cock. The fabric made a rubbing sound as it glided back and forth against the flesh of my penis. My moaning became more intense and soon I could feel the hot semen boiling up from my scrotum, seeking release.

"I'm coming, Mrs. B. I'm coming into your pantyhose."

"That's good, Daniel. Keep pumping. I want to watch you soak my pantyhose in your cum"

I couldn't restrain the surge of semen from my cock and I let out a loud moan of pleasure as it burst forth in a mighty jet, soaking the fabric in the crotch. Now my fluids were mixed with hers.

"Hand me my hose so I can smell and taste your essence."

She held up the stained area to her gave and inhaled.

"I love the smell of fresh semen."

Then she opened her mouth and inserted the hose, sucking the sperm from the nylon material into her mouth.

"How does it taste?"

"Delicious, it tastes salty and musky."

She bent over and took my softening cock in her hand and then engulfed the head with her mouth, sucking the last bit of sperm out of my flesh.

The next day, we engaged in dry humping again, this time I was nude and rubbing the full hardness of my cock hard against her vulva and my target was her clitoris.

"Can you feel my hard cock through your nylons?" I asked, panting.

"Oh yes, it feels so good."

After another couple of minutes, I couldn't hold back the irresistible urge to climax, and my genital muscles convulsed, issuing a load of semen from my balls up through my cock, wetting Mrs. B.'s pantyhose. When I dismounted from between her legs, we could see the semen soaking her pantyhose-covered crotch.

"My goodness, you came a lot. Do you feel better now?"

"Oh, yes, that was such an intense orgasm."

"Go ahead and shower in my bathroom and dress in your underwear and blue jeans." As I stood in front of her, she stared at my hard cock, glistening with cum before I disappeared in her bathroom with my jeans and underwear in my backpack.

"Your cum has a strong pungent odor," she called out. "Sometime I enjoy tasting."

"Did you cum?" I shouted out from her bathroom?"

"Oh, no," she said. It takes much more than rubbing your cock against my cunt to get me off."

"What does it take?"

"Extended licking of my pussy or masturbation with a dildo or my fingers," was her reply.

'I hope I can help you have an intense orgasm."

The next day, I told her that her saying she didn't mind if I came to work nude really caught me off guard. She insisted that she was serious. To call her bluff, I told her that I'd go down to the pool house right then and vacuum the floor in the nude if she wanted to watch me. She said to give her 15 minutes and she'd be right down. So I quickly went down to the pool house and showered, dried off, and started vacuuming the floor.

Soon the door opened and she appeared in a short white skirt and pantyhose, and her blouse presented a lot of cleavage. As she stepped in she said she thought I might like seeing her dressed this way. Her eyes quickly focused on my semi-erect penis. She asked if I was in this state because I was nude or because I was nude in front of her. I said it was the latter and that I felt embarrassed. She said my nudity in front of her was nothing to be embarrassed about, that she would be happy to remove her skirt and blouse if I wanted. I told her that would be nice.

With that she lifted her braless blouse up over her head, exposing her succulent breasts, and pulled her skirt down, exposing her white, shear pantyhose. I could see her thick bush through the sheer nylon. I told her she was beautiful and she asked me if I was embarrassed seeing her nearly nude, but I told her, no, but that I was very horny now. She asked me to approach her and to stand very close to her so her breasts touched my chest. I reached down and kissed her on the mouth, my tongue entering her mouth. She asked me to kiss and lick her breasts and nipples. I encircled them with my mouth and gently sucked and licked them as she softly moaned. She grabbed my right hand and pushed the palm of my hand hard against her vulva and began to rock her hips against it.

She asked me to masturbate on the pool-house toilet so we went over to the bathroom where I sat on the seat and started stroking as she stood next to me. She said it was okay to stare at her tits if I wanted while I stroked but not to cum. She put her hands on her hips and spread her feet apart and I stroked my cock hard as I stared at her mounds of flesh, the curves of her hips, and the dark patch between her legs. She reached down and rubbed my balls. I asked if I could look at her buttocks again. She turned around and bent over slightly so I got a good view of her glorious derriere through her hose.

"I want you to sit on my face before I cum."

She asked if I would like to get a closer view of her pussy and I told her I would. So we went over to a couch where she told me to lie with my head at the foot of the couch. As I lied down she stood next to me. I looked up and saw her ample breasts, sagging slightly under their weight, but looking delicious, and the thick, dark patch between her legs. She soon stood directly over me and set her legs on either side of my head. As I looked up, I could see the pouting lips of her fleshy pussy through the gauze-like nylon fabric and her great buttocks.

"How do you like the view from down there," she asked.

"It's beautiful."

"Do you want me to get closer?"

"Yes," I answered.

"How close?"

"All the way down onto my face," I answered. "I want you to press your cunt down onto my face so my nose is between your buttocks."

She said to get ready, as her cunt was my destiny, and she will need my face to make her cum. So down she lowered her hips, down until I felt her pantyhose-encased pussy press down all the way onto my face, my nose next to her anus, and my mouth against the hair of her muff. She soon began to grind her hips back and forth, pressing her vulva against my face, as I pressed my tongue against the slit between her labia. I began stroking my cock furiously, and it excited me greatly knowing that I was jacking off inches from her face. Soon the aroma and taste of her wet vagina began to overwhelm me as she began to moan. I came shortly after, spewing my sperm up several inches until it fell onto my stomach. As the pace and intensity of her bucking hips quickened and intensified, the grip of her thighs around my face tightened as she pressed her weight down on my eager tongue. She moaned intensely as she came, and I thought she would wrench my head off my neck.

"I've wanted to do this to you for some time now, and I need this regularly. Next time I will be totally nude when I sit on your face."

A few days later, we met in her bedroom. I showered and lied cross-wise on her bed. She was wearing a pair of nude pantyhose that nearly matched her flesh. She sat on the edge of the bed and told me to kneel before her. As I knelt between her legs she stood up so my face was inches from her hairy snatch. She told me to pull her pantyhose down her legs to expose her cunt before me. As I did, I saw the pink flesh of her labia in the midst of her pubic hair. She told me to bend over and kiss the lips. I kissed her labia gently like I was planting a kiss on her mouth. I also kissed her prominent clitoris that seemed rather large now. She turned around and bent over, and with each hand she gripped her buttocks, lifted, and spread each one open. The sight of her cunt and asshole and the deep crack between her spread-open buttocks gave me such a hard-on. I bent forward and kissed her anus, pressing my tongue firmly against her hole.

She instructed me to lie on the bed with my head near the edge. She climbed over me, lying with her head toward my feet so I was again gazing at her pussy and asshole. She lowered her backside against my face and asked me to lick. I told her I had never licked a woman's anus before. She said she thoroughly washed her anus and vagina using her bidet, so she should be absolutely clean. With that, I kissed her asshole and began licking it as she began to grind her buttocks over my face. As my tongue pressed against her anal sphincter, she began moaning, and then shifted her position, directly lying on top of me so my mouth was inches from the hairy furrow formed by her labia. I told her that I thought her hairy pussy was beautiful, and that I loved looking at the furrow between her labia.

"Go ahead and put your face right next to it, and if you want to kiss it and lick it, go right on ahead."

I grew sexually intoxicated by the sight and aroma of her pussy, and soon darkness enveloped me as she lowered her naked buttocks down into my face. I was soon overcome by the taste and smell of her feminine vaginal fluids. I was cautious in my licking at first, wary of the taste. But as I grew used to the salty taste and musky odor, I lapped my tongue up and down the full length of the slit between her legs and kissed her clitoris. She rocked and thrust her succulent pussy over me, and I thrust my tongue between her burning labia into her slick vagina. I reached around her buttocks and pressed my face hard against her maw as I licked more forcefully. The rhythmic sound of her thighs rubbing against my face and ears was exciting. She was moaning now and let out a low pitched groan as she climaxed. She said it was my turn to cum and she asked me to get on my back so she could suck my cock.