A Hard Working Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that you are nice and hard, get on the bed on all fours and I will fuck your asshole. You will feel what it's like to have my husband's cock up your ass." As I bent down on the bed before her she reached for her tube of KY jelly in the nightstand next to her bed and squeezed out a dollop and pressed it against my anus and spread it around her fingers.

Mrs. B. held out her index and middle fingers, showing me that her husband's cock was as wide as her two fingers so I would need to submit to her fucking me with them. She said to lean my head down on the bed as she began to push against my anal sphincter with her middle finger. She said to relax and not to tighten my asshole. Soon my sphincter yielded against the pressure of her finger and the tip of her finger was inside me. She slowly inserted the length of her finger into my colon and said she could feel my prostate gland. She slowly pumped it inside and out, and I enjoyed the feeling of fullness and pressure as my cock maintained its erect state, despite the unusual feeling.

She said to get ready, as she would now insert the second finger. She spread open my anus with her other hand and I felt the second finger pressing against my sphincter. Soon, in popped the second finger. She inserted its full length and then pumped both her fingers in unison. She remarked how tight I felt, but that I should now have no problem accommodating her husband's cock. The pressure and fullness were intense, but I told her I needed relief. She changed position, laying under me between my legs, and maintaining her fingers inside my asshole as she began to suck my cock.

She told me to thrust my hips with my cock pumping in her mouth until I came. As I pumped, I could feel the burning feeling and the pressure of cum starting to build in my loins, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. Soon the pressure was uncomfortable as I began to spurt jets of semen directly from my balls into her mouth as I stopped thrusting. As I finished coming, she withdrew her fingers and sat up in the bed, opening her mouth so I could see my frothy sperm on her tongue. She swallowed the mix of cum and saliva in one gulp. I felt so honored to have my semen inside her stomach.

She told me her husband would fuck me in two days and not to masturbate so my libido and semen levels would be at their highest. He would fuck me first on all fours from behind with her head between my legs and my cock in her mouth and then I would fuck him lying on his back with her head between my legs so my balls would graze over her face as I thrusted. She wanted to be intimately involved in all the aspects of her husband's and my sexual union.

The day of sex between her husband and I came and as I reported to work she called me from the second floor bedroom to come up and let her give me an enema so I could shower. She had already prepared her husband's anus for my penis and he was already showered. So I took off my clothes and sat on the bidet while she purged my colon. Her husband stood naked next to me watching. His cock was flaccid, so I couldn't tell its length yet, but it was cut like mine. After she was done, I raised myself up off the bidet and went to the shower. When I emerged, they called me to the bed. It was exciting seeing all three of us naked and horny and about to share the most intimate parts of our bodies with one another in a sexual way.

Mr. B. called out, "I've decided to let you fuck my wife. Would you like to fuck Mrs. B. in front of me?"

"Yes, I've always wanted to fuck her but she refused because she wants to stay faithful to you. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"No, I don't mind. I want to watch you fucking her. Go ahead and climb between her legs. But first, I want you to lick her pussy and asshole."

With that, she lied on the bed lengthwise and spread her thighs apart for me. I crawled up between her legs as I had done many times and pressed my face against her hairy furrow. My hungry lips began caressing her clitoris and labia and then o began licking and sucking in earnest. Her whimpering grew into moaning. It was a huge turn-on to lick a woman's pussy in front of her husband.

"Your cock is rock hard." Now I want to watch you stick it in her cunt and thrust your hips hard until you cum."

"Do you want me to finish inside her? You don't mind?"

"I want to watch you flood my wife's cunt with your fluids."

"Dan, come lie on top of me and give me your cock," Mrs. B. said in a seductive way.

I kneeled between her hips and pressed my cock between her labia. I had wanted to do this for so long. Then I lunged forward and felt my cock drive up into her wetness and warmth.

"Lie down on my chest so you can feel my tits under you as you pump. And press your mouth against mine."

I felt lost inside this woman's voluptuous body, and to experience this in front of her husband was so exciting. I stretched out the length of my body on top of her and I felt her abdomen and chest under me as I began to pump. At first my thrusts were slow and deliberate, but as I got more accustomed to the feeling of my cock inside her, I began to drive my hips harder and deeper into her womb. As I continued my humping, Mr. B. approached Mrs. B. on the bed and knelt in front of her. She took his cock in her mouth and glided her lips back and forth along the shaft. After a few minutes of Mrs. B.'s sucking, he returned to peer between our legs.

"Your balls look very nice as they sway and slam against her asshole. I also like your powerful, muscular, youthful hips and buttocks," Mr. B. remarked. I could see him now stroking his cock with his left hand as his right hand continued to grope my buttocks and asshole and fondle my balls.

"I'm so embarrassed letting you see my asshole," I said.

"Oh but I like it and shall lick it later before I fuck you, just as you will me," he said.

The prospect of experiencing Mr. B. pushing his distended cock into my tiny, puckered, little hole didn't seem very attractive at the moment. He began to glide his hands over my buttocks and against my scrotum and anus as my body heaved up and down on top of his wife.

"Do you like that? I want to make sure you have an intense orgasm and release a lot of cum inside my wife," Mr. B. said.

"I really appreciate your helping me cum," I said.

I felt his finger touching my asshole and it excited me having a woman's husband sexually arousing himself witnessing my violation of his wife. The sensations of my cock thrusting inside Mrs. B.'s cunt, her breasts pressing against my chest, her hands gripping my buttocks, her tongue inside my mouth, and her husband's hand holding and lifting my swaying balls, and his finger pressing against my anus were exquisite and I could feel my orgasm building.

"I'm close to coming," I announced.

Between my thrusts, Mrs. B. gasped out, "Fill me up with your sperm!"

"I want to watch your cock and balls at the moment of transfer of your sperm into my wife's body," exclaimed Mr. B. as his hand now touched my plunging cock and my swaying balls.

"Hold deep and steady inside her womb as you release," he shouted.

With that, as the burning hot semen worked its way up from my testicles to my prostrate, and up through the shaft of my penis, I lunged deeply into Mrs. B.'s cunt and forcefully expelled my seed deep inside her womb as I groaned in relief! I had deposited my sperm into Mr. B.'s wife's body!

"Doesn't it feel good to release your sperm?" asked Mr. B.

"Oh, yes, thank you for letting me fuck your wife."

"Well, she now has a part of your essence inside her body. Now I want you to relax a moment while my wife makes you hard again. I want you to fuck her in the ass."

"Are you sure? I won't hurt her, will I?

"Of course not; don't you want to fuck her in the ass?"

"Well, sure, I think that would be nice. Mrs. B., do you mind if I fuck you in your ass?"

"Not at all, I'd love to feel your cock inside my asshole. Now, let me get you hard again. Let me sit on your face while I suck your cock."

I lied on my back as she positioned her great buttocks in the familiar position over my face. As I began licking the slit between her labia, I could taste my sperm inside her. She began sucking my cock with her fluids coating my cock. We were tasting each other's fluids after my orgasm, and it was making me hard again. Soon I was ready to mount her again. This time she knelt in front of me and spread apart her buttocks for me.

"Now Dan, take some lube and spread it over your cock, and spread some on Mrs. B.'s asshole. Put some inside het asshole also."

As I inserted a lubed finger into her puckered hole, she gasped. I remembered putting my finger up her ass the night she wanted a suppository. Now I was about to put my cock into her colon. I gripped her hips for leverage and positioned myself directly behind her and pressed my cock firmly against her sphincter. Ad I pushed, the head of my cock began to push past her sphincter. She began to whimper in pain.

"Relax, Mrs. B., I'll soon be inside and the pain will stop."

Just then, I lunged forward and pushed my cock in to the hilt as she shrieked in pain. I held it inside her while she relaxed.

"Well done, Dan, you've penetrated her asshole."

As I began my gentle thrusting movements, she began to moan softly. As my pace quickened, I could feel my sperm starting to boil again in my balls. Soon I could feel the approaching orgasm.

"Mr. B., I'm going to cum again. Is it okay to release it inside your wife's asshole?"

"Definitely, fill up her bowels. I just hope there's enough sperm left in your balls for me."

I continued fucking her until I could no longer resist the urge to cum, and then I released a second torrent of sperm inside her. Now she had my sperm in her cunt and asshole. I withdrew my cock from her and she began to push out my sperm from her rectum.

Now it was his turn to fuck me. I was to be on all fours while Mr. B. stood in back. He had been watching me fuck his wife so his cock was ready and hard, but he and his wife wanted me to suck it anyway. I told them I had never done this before with an older man in front of his wife, and he said, "to make this easier, hang your head over the edge of the bed and I'll put my cock in your mouth and pump my hips, so all you'll have to do is keep your mouth open."

I laid back as he stood over me, and as I opened my mouth, he slid his blood-engorged member inside my mouth and I was staring up at his balls and anus as I began to move my oral muscles to create suction. I came close to gagging as his cock pushed its way to the back of my throat, but then he partially withdrew it. I had to swallow the saliva accumulating in my mouth from sucking several times, which was probably mixed with his pre-cum. As he banged my throat, his swaying balls grazed my chin.

Eventually he said he needed to stop or he'd cum, and he wanted to save it for my bunghole. He turned around and placed his buttocks squarely over my face and told me to lick his asshole. He assured me his anus was clean and sweet-smelling. He inserted a deodorant stick into his anus and pumped it in and out a few times. As I began to lick his hole, he rotated his buttocks around in slow circles, maintaining pressure against my tongue. I never imagined I'd be eating another man's asshole, but the experience was making me hard.

After several minutes, he told me to get on all fours and spread my legs so his wife could lie under me. As she moved in position with her head between my legs, she took my cock in her mouth. Mr. B. reached forward and with both hands spread my ass cheeks apart and pressed his face between my buttocks, licking my asshole in long wags of his tongue, up and down the crack, while pressing his tongue hard against the opening.

He then spread some lubricant out of a tube around his cock and pressed some against my anus. His wife inserted a finger inside my rectum and worked the cream up inside my colon. He pressed his cock against the hole and I felt his wife sucking on my cock harder as he lunged his hips against me and in one long moment, the head of his cock disappeared up my bowels. I shrieked for an instant at the assault and his violation of my asshole, but moments after he pushed the head in, the pain subsided. He then began a slow thrust of his penis' full length into my body, and when he was all the way in, he withdrew it back so just the head remained inside.

"This feels great," he exclaimed, "your asshole is so tight!" Mrs. B. maintained her oral assault on my cock and balls. As he quickened the pace, Mrs. B. was sucking my hard cock. She instructed me to lean down and lick her pussy. It was so exciting to lick the pussy of another man's wife in front of him while his penis was gliding in and out of my anal canal.

I was moaning from the feeling of pressure and fullness in my rectum, and after about ten minutes of pumping, he announced that he wanted to switch position and mount me from on top. He said that having me lie on my back would open more of my rectum to him and he would be able to glide the full length of his erect cock inside my anus. As I lied on my back, he had me tilt my hips to make my anus more accessible to him. He spread more lubricant on his cock and swabbed a dollop of cream against my anus. Then he gripped my waist and slowly leaned his body against mine. I could feel my sphincter yielding to the pressure of his cock as he opened up my body and penetrated my bowels. I felt more pain in this position, and told them to thrust slowly. He took my hand in his hand as he gently pumped his male member inside me. He bent down to kiss me as he detected my pain.

"It won't be much longer; I can feel my orgasm coming. Just hold on."

"He's in pain. Hurry up and cum! You need to lick his asshole after you finish fucking him," shouted Mrs. B.

The pressure of his hard, erect cock against my prostate and farther up my colon was nearly unbearable but soon the sensation of his thrusts changed. He was ejaculating now and I could feel the effect of the warm, soothing fluid as the spasms of semen jetted into my inner bowels. I had been taken by another male in the most intimate way. As he withdrew, his semen began to ooze out past my sphincter, and I could push it out of my bowels, so that it looked and sounded like mayonnaise squeezed out of a bottle. He spread my ass cheeks apart with both hands and enthusiastically began licking my asshole as if he were eating a hamburger. The sensation of his tongue swiping up and down my crack and sucking at my hole was tingling and soothing, as he sucked his own semen from my anal grotto.

"Does that feel better now, Dan? I sure liked fucking you. You have a very tight asshole and I love being intimate with your body this way. I hope you'll let me experience another orgasm with you."

"It hurts taking your big, hard cock inside my body through my asshole like that. But I did like the feeling when you were ejaculating."

After resting and cleaning off his cock he said it was my turn to fuck him. As my erection had subsided, he had me stand next to him as he sat on the edge of the bed. He took my penis in his hand and began stroking it with his right hand while gently fondling my balls with his left hand. Soon he bent down and took my cock in his mouth and began to suck and lick the head and shaft.

He then spread lubricant over my cock and reached between his legs to spread it around his anus. He had me push my finger inside him so there would be sufficient lubricant within for my thrusting. I pumped my fingers in and out of him a few times while holding and stroking his cock in my other hand. He then lied on the bed on his back and bent his legs up, tilting back his hips. He had me kneel in front of him so my penis was presented in front between his legs. "Now you'll feel what it's like to have your cock up another man's ass, he said." I felt my cock press against his cock and scrotum.

He then tilted his legs up higher against his chest and pulled me down on top of him. Mrs. B. knelt behind me and gripping my cock, pressed it against her husband's anal canal. She told me to press my hips against him and it would slide right in. So with that, I mustered my strength and pushed my cock hard against him. His hole slowly yielded to my relentless, firm pressure, and I felt my cock enter his body. He didn't seem to mind the force my cock exerted as I entered through his sphincter. He grimaced and moaned as I pushed the whole length into his body. It was a pleasant feeling, knowing I was ravishing another man's body in front of his wife, and that, an older one.

Mrs. B. lay behind us on the bed and took my balls in her hand, massaging and squeezing them as I pumped my hips. I started thrusting harder and could feel the pressure of intense pleasure starting to build in my loins. As I looked down, he was gazing into my eyes as I banged him, and he pulled me down onto his chest. His hands were caressing my buttocks and his legs were wrapped around my hips like a tight girdle. He begged me to kiss him in this embrace.

I had never kissed another man before but I felt strangely compelled to press my lips against his. His tongue thrust into my mouth and he began to passionately kiss me as I also pushed my tongue into his open mouth. The combination of fucking, his grip on me, and the kissing accelerated my impending orgasm and I told him I needed to cum. He told me not to stop banging him, but to keep thrusting as I came. Mrs. B. urged me on, "Fuck him, and fill his ass with cum." I felt the boiling seed in my balls as it sought escape from my body in order to inseminate someone.

At the point where I couldn't hold back the surge of semen any longer, I felt the jets of sperm erupt into Mr. B.s body as I shuddered in intense pleasure. "Keep banging me," he exclaimed, as he pulled me down onto him and kissed my mouth. The spurts continued erupting from my cock into his body for a few more seconds until they ceased and I stopped my pounding, as I lay with my cock embedded deeply inside his body.

"You did it, you inseminated my husband!" Mrs. B. exclaimed. "I've really enjoyed watching you two helping each other to achieve orgasms inside each other's bodies. Now you both carry each other's sperm inside your bodies just like I carry each of your sperm inside me."

Mr. B. held me tightly against his chest and kissed me, urging me to keep my cock firmly embedded and nestled in the warm, moist haven of his colon Later, I withdrew my cock, limp but strangely purple-colored and swollen from the abuse it suffered. It was the most intense orgasm I ever experienced, and it was strange, I thought, that it was inside another man's bowels. Maybe it was the tightness of his rectum around my cock, the Herculean grip of his legs around my body as I violently thrusted, or the passionate kissing, but what it came down to is that I realized that two men can be the most passionate of lovers.

Several years later, my experience with Mrs. B. Was to have a direct effect with another sexual experience I had. A middle-aged woman named Terri Adams was my apartment manager when I was in graduate school. I was attracted to her the first time we met. I had some argument with her about something, but the way she handled it impressed me.

Then one summer night I was coming home late from the laboratory around 1 a.m., I saw a man and woman in the pool, nude. As I quickly walked past and entered my ground-floor apartment, as I peered out the window from behind the drapes, I could see them cavorting in the water. He stood in waist deep water behind her. She faced away from him and bent over slightly and spread her legs apart. He began to buck his hips against her. He was fucking her! I could see her tits swaying to and fro in unison with his thrusting.