A Hard Working Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could clearly see her face. It was my apartment manager. I took off all my clothes. My cock was becoming hard as I watched them. I began masturbating as I watched in the dark. Their fucking went in for a few minutes. Then they suddenly disengaged. She turned away and walked up the ladder. I could see her tits and buttocks but not her pussy. As she stood nude not 25 feet from me, I suddenly ejaculated, probably from the knowledge that she could probably see me staring from the window. My semen shot out and into the wall as she wrapped a towel around her body. He emerged from the pool and they walked up the stairwell to her apartment.

The next day I called Terri and told her that I had observed a couple having sex in the pool.

"I'm not going to lie to you, Daniel. That was me. I'm sorry if it offended you."

"It didn't offend me. I kind of liked watching you. I've never seen a woman I know in the actual act of having sex. Was he rubbing his penis against your vulva or was he actually penetrating your vagina?"

"Oh, he was definitely penetrating me."

"Wow, to do that in water must be tough. He must have been really hard."

"He was very hard. I masturbated him for a while and he got really hard. Then it was just the right time to take him inside me. Listen, I'd like to come over tonight to your apartment so we can talk more. Can I come over around 5:30?"

"Sure, 5:30 would be fine."

"Great, see you then."

I hurried home around 4:00, showered, and put on my Lycra cycling shorts. I wanted her to see me in my most revealing outfit, and to make sure she'd notice I was planning to masturbate right up until the time that she would arrive, so she couldn't miss seeing my massive erection. I wanted her to think I was still affected by seeing her nude.

I sat down on the couch in the living room and pulled my shorts down to expose my cock to masturbate. I began to think of what I had seen the night before and that the woman was coming to see me. I began to fantasize having her sit on my face do I could lick her pussy.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I pulled up my shorts, making sure my erect cock was positioned out from my body to give it maximum exposure in my shorts.

I opened the door and Terri stood in a skirt above her knee, nude pantyhose, and a blouse that showed cleavage.

"Come on in, Terri. I was about to go cycling."

"I can see. Do you usually look like that when you go cycling?"

"Like what?"

"Look at your shorts. You erection is poking straight out. Were you excited about my coming or were you just masturbating before I arrived."

"Well, both, probably, and, yes, I was masturbating. I was thinking of you and what I had seen you doing last night. Was he rubbing his penis against your vulva or was he really penetrating your vagina?"

"He was definitely penetrating me. So, I guess you were really excited by seeing me nude and watching me fucking last night."

"Yes, I've never watched a woman I knew having sex right in front of me before. I got very aroused sexually and took off my clothes and watched you from that window while I masturbated. I came all over the wall. You can still see the semen I left."

"Yes, I see it. Did you see my tits?"

"Yes, you have huge nipples. I would love to suck them."

"I love having them sucked."

"I didn't get to see your pussy. You never turned toward me so I don't know if your pussy is hairy or shaved."

"It's shaved."

"Wow, I've never experienced a shaved pussy before."

"So you've had experience with hairy pussies? What kind of experience?"

"I used to work for a developer. His wife often had me perform cunnilingus."

"You used to work for a developer's wife? Who was she, I might know her."

"She's Mrs. B. Do you know her?"

"Yes, I've been to her house during the Parade of Homes."

"Please don't tell anyone what I told you."

"Of course not; so you licked Mrs. B.'s hairy pussy? Did you like it?

"Yes, I really enjoyed it. She sat on my face in pantyhose and in the nude. I also got to lick her asshole."

"So you like pantyhose like what I'm wearing?"

"Oh yes, definitely."

She opened her legs so I got a good view of her pussy area and continued talking.

"Dan, how old are you?"

"I'm 28. How old are you?"

"I'm 36."

"Do you mind if I sit this way so you can see up my skirt."

"No, that's fine. I enjoy looking up there. I wish I could kiss your pussy through your hose right now."

"I'll bet you do. But I don't want to have sex here. We should get a motel. What else did you do with Mrs. B.? Did you fuck her?"

"Yes, I did it only once, in front of her husband. He wanted to watch me fucking her as she knelt in front of me."

"That's amazing. Did he watch you close-up as you pounded her? Did he masturbate?"

"Yes, he took off all his clothes and stood in back of me masturbating. He is bisexual and he enjoyed staring at my cock, balls, and asshole while I was thrusting. He even helped me cum by touching my balls and asshole. This really excited me knowing that I was fucking his wife, and he was close-by, watching me experiencing sexual pleasure with her. He even let me cum inside her with no condom."

"Wasn't he afraid of you getting her pregnant?"

"No, at that time, she was 42. Also, she had had a hysterectomy."

"I see. So what happened after you ejaculated in her?"

"Well, some of it is embarrassing. After I withdrew from her, he pressed his mouth against her cunt and sucked all my spunk out of her and swallowed it. Then he had me bend over on the bed the same as Mrs. B. and he began licking my asshole and balls. I started getting hard again. Then Mrs. B. swabbed lubricant over my asshole and around his cock and she lied underneath me so she could take my cock in her mouth. Mr. B. proceeded to press his cock firmly against my anal sphincter until the orifice gave way, his cock entering me to the hilt."

"You took the cock of another man inside you?"

"I had no choice. He let me fuck his wife."

"Did he ejaculate up your ass?"

"Yes, then he pressed his lips against my anus and told me to push out his cum from my bowels into his mouth. Then he swallowed that also. There's more but I want to hear about you. What did you do with your boyfriend after you left the water?"

"We went back to my apartment and did it two more times."

"You mean he fucked you two more times? Tell me all the details."

"Well, after we rested a few minutes, I sucked his cock to make him hard again and he licked my pussy. We were in the sixty-nine position with him on the bottom. Then I turned around facing him, put a condom on him, and straddled his hips so I could take his cock into me. I must have ridden him for ten minutes when he finally came."

"Wow, then you did it again?"

"Yes, in the morning after we slept a few hours. He bent me over on the bed and pounded me really hard. He took off his condom and shot his load onto my buttocks and into the crack of my ass. But now he's gone for two weeks."

"Your pussy must be sore from that much fucking."

"Not really, we used some lubricant."

"Do you think if I lived in the apartment next to yours that I could have heard you fucking?"

"It's likely, since we were not silent. I moan when I'm being fucked. Why? Have you ever heard a couple in an adjacent apartment having sex?"

"Yes, I have; not here, unfortunately, but in my previous address, a couple next to me often had sex and I could hear them. I used to masturbate to the rhythm of their moaning."

"That's hot. You really like masturbating, don't you?"

"Well, I don't have much sex. I'd masturbate for you right now if you'd like to watch."

"Watching a guy masturbate doesn't do anything for me."

"How about if you sat on my face in your pantyhose so you could grind your pussy and ass onto my face while I jacked off?"

"I could probably get off of we did that."

"Ok, come onto my bedroom so we can lie on the bed."

We went into the bedroom, where we dimmed the overhead light and embraced. I pressed my hips against her so she could feel my erection and I moved her hand down to my shorts. She began fondling my cock and balls as I kissed her. She removed her blouse and bra so I could kiss her tits and her huge, protruding nipples. I climbed onto the bed and she climbed on top of me, moving her buttocks over me so she was facing my feet. My head was between her legs and I was staring up at her shaved vulva and anus through the thin fabric of her nude pantyhose. I could clearly see the outline of her labia.

I was already very hard when I slipped my shorts down my legs exposing my erection to her. I pulled her hips down over me as I was engulfed by the darkness of being surrounded by her woman-flesh--her thighs, buttocks, and her cunt. She had a sweaty aroma, but I could also smell and taste her pussy as she started grinding her vulva and anus over my face, nose and mouth. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue against her cunt, labia and clitoris, as well as her anus as she rode harder, moaning more loudly as her sexual excitement grew.

My stroking grew more rapid as my orgasm approached. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back the torrent of sperm that was soon to gush forth from the opening at the end of my cock, and I aimed it at her. I ejaculated hard and I knew my sperm had shot against her chest and abdomen. But she kept riding my face as her grip around my head grew tighter. Her pantyhose in the area around her genitals were moist from her sweat and my saliva. Her moaning grew very intense as she pressed what seemed like her entire weight down onto my face and tongue. She was having an orgasm with my face firmly pressed against her cunt and anus.

As she climbed off me, she looked down at the discharge of semen on her tits and abdomen.

"Wow, you came really hard, and with a lot of sperm."

"It was a real pleasure to spend it on you. How was your orgasm?"

"It was very intense. I'm so embarrassed at your licking my pussy and ass the way you did and I hardly know you."

"Well, I definitely know you better now. I still want to fuck you."

"Yes, I'd like to fuck you too. We can get a motel later this week."

We eventually did fuck, several times after that evening, in as many positions as I could manage. My favorite was kneeling between her legs as she wrapped her legs around my buttocks and I pounded her. I never tried anal sex on her as I did with Diane, but she had a level of incredible sexual energy.