A Hazel with Cream Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get so much worse as Hazel makes a new friend.
6k words
4.28
13.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Origin40
Origin40
104 Followers

All characters are over the age of eighteen. This story is a fantasy. Always make sure to get consent from your partner.

------

After that night Hazel had been so ashamed. She knew she shouldn't really feel shame, that it wasn't really her fault. It was Bryan's doing...again. She almost felt like she deserved it the first time. She had been such a tease. All of the girls on the team had been. Except, now on two occasions she had found herself alone with Bryan. Each time, he had made her pay. This time it was Bryan and his friends. They had used and abused her, filling her holes with their cum, covering her with it.

Hazel knew she should have told someone, anyone, what they did to her. That night she just stood there in the shower, scrubbing herself over and over trying to get clean. And while she could make her body clean again, she couldn't block out the memory of it: Their hands grasping at her. The feeling of her pussy and ass being stretched and pounded. The taste of their cum. The oozing down her leg.

All of these things Hazel should have told to her friends or her parents. Bryan's words echoed in her head. "You don't talk, and I won't talk." However, behind it was always a threat. He had promised to make her "famous on campus" next year. It scared her. She could easily imagine it. In her mind Hazel would be talking to someone and suddenly a look of epiphany would wash over them. They would be confused at first, 'No, certainly no! Wait..it is. She's the one that..."

No. Hazel couldn't do it. She resolved to stay quiet, never be alone with one of those guys again. Don't give them another opportunity. There were less than two months to go in the school year. The best she could do was resolve to keep her head down until the end of the school year. Doing anything else would probably cause too much trouble and risk too much.

That next week was awkward for her. More than once she came face to face in the hallway with someone she had known for years, who a couple days previous had cum on her face. They would smile and say 'Hey!' Hazel would blush and try and get away as fast as possible. This happened more than once, and by the fifth time she learned to block them out. At the end of the week, she was on her way to her last class when Bryan started to walk alongside her.

"I was glad to see you were feeling better Monday. You were looking a little worse for wear the night of the dance," he said nonchalantly.

Not looking at him as they walked, "Oh, your concern is noted," she said cooly.

"Noted, saved...recorded for posterity if you like. At this point I can assume your...discretion?" Bryan was being deliberately vague, but she knew what he meant. It had been nearly a week and the only thing she confessed to was her personal journal.

Hazel didn't say anything. She just nodded before speeding up. Turning into her last class of the day, Hazel left him behind. Placing her books down, she settled down into her desk. She told herself to relax, almost another week down. One final class, then practice and she'd be done for the week.

Government was one of her favorite classes. Not necessarily because of the subject matter, but because of Mrs. Maxwell. Hazel had already had her for world history a couple years back, and continued to enjoy being in her A.P. Gov class. The class was always a challenge, but Mrs. Maxwell knew how to make it engaging. This unit was dealing with the courts, and today's lesson introduced various individual famous court decisions. The next project would be a research paper due next week, then a presentation given the week after that. Everyone took notes on Mrs. Maxwell's lecture, then she matched up each student with a partner.

It turned out that Hazel's partner for the project was a girl named Madeline Hughes. While she wouldn't call herself one of Maddy's close friends, the two had known each other for a few years now. Since they both were academically gifted, more often than not they had the same classes.The two of them were even planning on going to the same university next year. They both got down to work, finding the appropriate articles and doing the research on their assigned case.

"To be honest, I'm glad I got partnered with you to work on this," Maddy confessed.

"Yeah, us girls need to stick together," Hazel told her. She pointedly looked at a pair of boys who were alternatively trying to flick each other on the ear.

They chatted back and forth, reading, highlighting, and jotting down notes. With a few minutes to go, Maddy looked up from the article she was reading.

"Did you have fun at the Spring Fling last weekend? I remember, you looked really good in that dress," Maddy inquired.

Hazel stiffened for a moment, her heart pounding. She told herself to calm down. "Oh, for a while at least, but I felt sick and had to head out," she lied. Hazel had used that story so many times this week that it sounded natural, even to her.

"Is that right? I'm so sorry. You missed out on a fun night," she looked sadly at Hazel.

"That's okay, there will always be prom, right?" Hazel responded. "Besides, it was fun for the first part of the night anyway."

Brightening at that, Maddy smiled, "That's good to hear. Anyway, let's exchange numbers. See if we can set up a time to get together this weekend and knock this paper out? I know I'm super busy during the week."

"Sounds like a plan!" Hazel agreed.

The two of them exchanged numbers before the bell rang.

"Shoot me a message tonight, okay?"

"Sounds good!"

With that the two girls wrapped up and said their goodbyes when the bell rang. Hazel stopped by her locker before stopping at her car. Dropping off her things, she headed to practice.

Later that night she got a text from Maddy.

M: Hey would tomorrow afternoon work for the project?

H: Yeah! What's a good place for it?

M: We could do the library or you could come over to my house? My room is mostly clean. LOL.

H: Sounds good to me 2ish? Send me your address

M: See you then.

>>>>Contact card received.

Pulling into the driveway, Hazel looked up at the house. It was impressive with two stories, a triple garage, and an immaculate garden in the front. Getting out, she grabbed her bag and walked up to the front door. Pressing the doorbell she waited a little nervously. The door opened and Maddy greeted her with a smile.

"Hey there! Come on in. Come on in," Maddy greeted her.

She stepped in and was a little overawed. "Wow, this is...a lot," she breathed.

"Yeah, my parents did well for themselves," Maddy said.

"Oh, I can tell," Hazel said looking around, "What do they do?"

"Well, before they split, the two of them were into real estate together. My mom still does that on her own now," Maddy told her, "Speaking of..."

The two of them made their way to a high ceilinged living room. On a couch, reading a lifestyle magazine was what Hazel assumed to be Maddy's mom. Looking up from it, she set it aside.

"Now who is this Maddy?" her mom asked, "Go ahead, make proper introductions."

Maddy rolled her eyes at Hazel, "Ok Mom. Meet Hazel Collins. Hazel, meet my mom Doreen."

Doreen held out her hand, "Nice to meet you Hazel. Madeline told me you were working on a project together."

"That's right," Hazel told her, "A unit project for A.P. Gov."

"Oh my, that sounds important," Doreen said, "Don't let me stop you two."

"It was nice to meet you Mrs. Hughes," she told Maddy's mom.

The two girls both made their way up the stairs to a hallway that overlooked the living room. Hazel could see Doreen still reading on the couch.

Maddy gestured up the hallway, "Over that way are my mom's rooms. We're headed this way though." Guiding the two of them down the hallway, "The bathroom is here if you need it. I use this room as a gym/dance studio. Finally here's my bedroom."

The room was bright and cheerful with big widows looking into the backyard. Under one windowsill was filled with various plants and succulents. Opposite from the window was her bed. It was huge, at least queen size, with immaculate white sheets and pillows. To one side Maddy had a desk with her computer set up and various student supplies. Despite her warning, it looked like she was very tidy. Hazel couldn't see laundry anywhere, and everything seemed to have its place.

"Here you go," Maddy pulled over a chair next to the desk.

"Thanks." Hazel took a seat and pulled open her book bag. The two girls got to work.

They worked well together, taking turns looking up needed articles. One would type it up on a shared document program, and the other would be looking through different article databases. They edited and traded off, checking each other's work.

After about an hour and a half Maddy went downstairs to get some snacks and drinks. They took a break for a while talking about friends, classes, and their future. It struck Hazel that she had missed out. It turned out they had a lot in common, with the same taste in books and movies. They even had the same celebrity crush. Apparently both their families vacationed at the same lake over the past couple summers. Though in Hazel's case it involved tents, while Maddy's family owned a house on the lake.

"Hey, you know how we are both going to the same school next year?" Maddy asked.

"Yeah?" Hazel wasn't sure where this was going.

"I was thinking, if you want to," she was leading up to something, "Do you think we could put in to be roommates in a dorm next year? I mean, we have to live on campus for at least our freshman year anyway, and it would be better to live with someone you know right?"

Hazel was surprised, "Oh. That...that would be great actually. I hadn't thought too much about it, but I figured I'd have to leave it up to luck. Honestly I was a little afraid, considering all the horror stories I had heard." She looked at her classmate. "Wow, just think about it. We could be living in just a few months."

"I know! This is so exciting!"

The two girls spent the rest of the evening finishing the paper and excitedly making plans for the next school year. A couple more hours of bonding over takeout, and the two girls were becoming fast friends. After dinner Hazel said her goodbyes and headed home.

That night she was buzzing. For the first time in a while things were looking up. She had made a new friend, found a roommate for next year, and a week went by without any real incident from the guys. Hazel told herself she could do a few more weeks of this. She slept easily for the first time in a long time.

On Monday Hazel walked into her government class, sitting down next to her new friend.

"Hey Maddy!"

"Hey girl!"

"How's your day?"

Maddy sighed, "Besides hating calculus, nothing."

"Go on?" Hazel raised an eyebrow.

"Ugh, I just need to prep for a test this Thursday. It's not really a big deal, but it's just another thing I need to deal with," she said eyes closed, rubbing her temples.

"I know what you mean," Hazel told her, "In stats we have our quiz this week and test at the start of next week."

"Eh, I shouldn't complain. What can we expect with the classes we've signed up for?" Maddy sighed.

The two of them commiserated until class started. Mrs. Maxwell led them through a reading of a court decision and the class broke down the arguments of the class. At the end of the class they had to do a quick write describing modern impacts of the court decision. It was always challenging in Mrs. Maxwell's class, but Hazel enjoyed how much she had learned throughout the year.

On Tuesday Maddy was much colder to Hazel. She didn't want to push it, and chalked it up to stress. By the next day though, she seemed back to her usual chipper ways. They continued like this for the rest of the week, working together and mostly just being an outlet for each other's frustrations. Having another friendly face at the end of the day cheered Hazel up and reduced any anxiety she had.

"So the same plan as last week or do you want to come over to my place?" Hazel asked. They had been working on the presentation for the past couple days and still needed to finish it before next week.

"No, no, you should come over again. Would tomorrow work? Say eleven o'clock?" Maddy asked.

"I...I think that works," Hazel pondered," Yeah, nothing going on until Sunday."

"Sounds good!" Maddy smiled.

It was another week down, and another week closer to the end of the school year. Hazel only had a bit over a month to go until she would graduate and be free.

She pulled up to Maddy's driveway, still a little awed by the size of the house. Hazel had to admit she was a little jealous. Her family wasn't really struggling, but as she got out of her car, she had to acknowledge she was driving her brother's old car. It wasn't a junker, but it was already pretty old when he had gotten it. She knew somewhere in one of the garages was Maddy's little luxury roadster. At least she was going to be roommates with her next year.

Following the path up, she walked up to the front door book bag in hand. It had an imposing knocker, but she just rang the doorbell. Standing there, studying the flowers, she waited for her friend to answer the door. She heard the door unlocking and Maddy's face popped into view as the door was opened.

"Hey girl!" Maddy exclaimed, giving Hazel a quick hug.

Hazel stepped back from the hug, "Hey, how are you doing?"

"Not too bad," Her friend sighed, "Busy. Dance went real late last night, and I've been getting this presentation ready most of the morning."

The girls went inside, and Hazel followed her friend to a massive kitchen.

"Do you want a drink before we head upstairs?" Maddy asked.

"What do you have?"

She listed off the possibilities: "Water, cola, orange juice, lemonade, seltzer water..."

Hazel perked up, "Lemonade would be great!"

"Two lemonades it is then," Maddy stooped to get drinks from a small fridge filled with them.

As the girls were headed up the stairs, Maddy told Hazel, "My mom had to go see a client today across the state. It's some sort of 'big development deal' she's been working on, so it's going to be just the two of us today."

"That's alright. I'm sure we can find our fun somehow," Hazel responded.

"That's the spirit," Maddy said smiling.

Maddy's room was much the same as it was before. Except this time it looked like she had been working on her bed instead of at her desk. She had her computer set up on a little lap desk that was currently on her bedspread. Spread around were her notes.

The two of them had gotten most of the presentation done in class that week, and it wouldn't take too long for them to finish. Hazel had completed most of the script, and Maddy was going to finish up the slideshow. Really all they had to do was go over it together, get each other's approval, and practice it once or twice.

Gathering her notes up, Maddy said, "Before you get started, why don't you check out what I've put together so far." She cleared a spot for Hazel. "Get cozy."

Slipping her shoes off, Hazel hopped up onto the bed, scooting over next to where the lapdesk was. Maddy sidled next to her.

Grabbing the lap desk, she set it across Hazel's lap. "See what you think."

Readjusting it, she hit the 'view slideshow' button and started to scroll through. Hazel commented on the slides she saw, mostly approvingly, "This one is good...I like this one...maybe you should make the text a little bigger here..."

Maddy took notes about the changes she needed to make. This went on for a while. It was a long presentation, and they had to cover a lot of aspects of their court case. Not too far from the end, Hazel didn't notice that Maddy had stopped taking notes.

Hazel was continuing on, "Now this looks good. Honestly I don't think we need to make too many changes....Yeah...Alright...Now on to the citations."

Clicking to the next slide, "Wait...what? What the hell?" Hazel drew back from the screen, suddenly in a panic.

On screen Hazel saw herself, naked, three cocks deep inside her holes. Instinctively she clicked again trying to get away. Another different image was on the screen, this time it was her face glazed in cum. She kept clicking, horrified. Over and over she was accosted with pictures of herself from Spring Fling: her naked breasts, different cocks jammed into her mouth, cum oozing from her holes. The next slide was a short clip of cum splattering over her face. It played over and again.

Hazel tried to push the computer away, "No! Nononononono. This can't be happening." Turning to face Maddy, "What's going on? What are you doing?"

"Now you have to imagine my surprise when I'm looking through my new boyfriend's phone for pictures from the Spring Fling when I find these. The fucker didn't even try that hard to hide them," Maddy said angrily. "Here he is, balls deep inside you, stretching your holes, pounding away with a bunch of his friends."

"Do you know what happened that night Hazel!" She started to scream, "I got to taste your pussy on his dick! That's right, fucking your holes wasn't enough for him."

"No! You've got it all wrong! They forced themselves on me, I couldn't do anything!" Hazel begged.

"What did you do to stop it from happening Hazel? Did you fight back?"

"No."

"Did you try to get away?"

"...no."

"Did you scream or cry out for help?"

Hazel stayed silent. They both knew she didn't.

"Did you do anything at all? Oh, that's right, you enjoyed yourself."

"No!" She pleaded.

"Then how do you explain this?" Maddy clicked through to the last two slides.

The first one she was bent over in the stocks getting fucked from behind, and there was a cock in her mouth. The scene played out on the screen as it showed her clearly having an orgasm: the huge cock ramming into her pussy, her body shaking, her cries muffled by the cock, "Mmmm, mmmm, nnnngh! Onng! Onn! Nnnnngh!" Maddy repeated it over and over again.

By that point she was crying, and tried covering her ears, "Make it stop! Make it stop!"

A hand slapped her face. "Look at it bitch! Look at you taking that cock like a champ. That looks like a girl that's having a good time. How many loads did you take that night? 5? 10?"

Maddy switched to the last slide. This time on screen Hazel was on top of someone as their cock pistoned into her. Hazel's eyes were rolling, her back arched crying out "Oh! Oh! Oh!...Oh! Oh! Oh!" Turning it up even louder, Maddy played it again and again as her orgasm was plain to see.

Scooting away from Maddy and the computer, Hazel stepped off the bed. "I don't know..." She whispered, "I don't know..." she repeated quietly. Hazel was getting hysterical. She just had to get out of there, just had to run. She didn't care anymore. Slowly she backed away until she bumped up against the wall.

Turning around, she looked for the door. It was right there, just a couple steps away. Not thinking about anything else, she ran for it, reaching for the handle. She was just opening the door when Maddy slammed into her. Hazel felt her face pressed against the door as Maddy's arms wrapped around her. She tried squirming and struggling, but her size put her at a disadvantage.

"You didn't think you'd get away from this that easily did you?" Maddy hissed in her ear. "No, you got your fun with Jacob and his friends. Now, I'm going to have my fun with you."

One of Maddy's hands slid down Hazel's front, sliding into her shorts, into her panties. She felt a fingertip nestle between the folds of her pussy lips. She was in control.

Her face pressed against the door, Hazel whispered, "Please...don't."

"I'm just getting started Hazel." Her finger slipped its way into her folds.

The finger continued to probe her pussy as Maddy's other hand worked its way around, grabbing her left breast, squeezing it. Hazel gasped as the finger started to work deep into her. First an inch, then a couple more. Hazel tried to fight it, but all she could do was weakly pull at Maddy's arm. The finger plunged deep inside her. Slowly it pulled out, and just as slowly it slid back in. At the same time fingers pinched at her nipple through her shirt.

Origin40
Origin40
104 Followers
12