All Comments on 'A Hazel with Cream Ch. 03'

by Origin40

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So your sex scenes where hot but the fact you kept including the emotional turmoil of Hazel in the end caused the 2 stars on this and the last chapter.

A body will cum with stimulation regardless. The fact that you gave us insight into Hazel's emotions and thoughts and the fact she *clearly* did not want this takes it from a sub discovering CNC and turns it into a *victim* being raped.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not sure if you were ever planning on writing a fourth, but ESPECIALLY after this one I’d love the next to be Hazel getting vengeance, either legally or more… personally. There’s a lot of non-con on this site, but it might be nice to have the victim successfully report people for once. Or lacking that, take bloody vengeance on them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrigin40@Origin40
I put words to page. This is a hobby, a diversion. Every once in a while a little story or scenario makes it's way into my mind. After it gets refined and reworked, eventually it makes it's way here. Sometimes fantasies of control. Sometimes the joy of coming together. Hopefu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES