A Hazel with Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't stop me," Maddy said as she continued fingerfucking the other girl, "Just learn your place." Hazel whined, realizing just how true that was.

Faster and faster the finger moved back and forth inside her pussy. Hazel's breath started coming faster as a familiar feeling of pleasure started to wash over her. Maddy's finger pulled out and found its way to her clit. It started to circle around and around.

Hazel couldn't help it, she let out a small moan, "Ohhh."

Back and forth, up and down, the finger worked across her sensitive little button. Her legs started to grow weak, and Hazel spread them wider. Hazel groaned a little as Maddy eased off, slipping the finger back into her now dripping cunt. It embarrassed Hazel how easily her body was manipulated. Maddy probed around inside her, and Hazel let her know she had found the right spot with a sudden gasp.

Maddy focused her attention there and purred into her ear, "That's it little slut. Don't be shy."

She began to rock her hips, seeking more pressure, more pleasure. "Ohhh...Yes!" She hated herself, as she did it. The finger inside her continued working across that delightful little spot. Hazel knew it was coming. She only needed a little more to be sent over the edge. At the same time Maddy's thumb started to flick across her clit. That did it. Suddenly a wave of electricity washed through her body. Her breath came in gasps. The orgasm distracted her from a gentle pressure guiding her down. She slid down against the door. Opening her eyes, the hand was gone and she was on her knees. Turning, Hazel found she was eye level with Maddy's crotch.

She heard Maddy's voice above her, "Your turn."

Still breathing hard, Hazel looked up at Maddy's face, then back down at Maddy's skirt. This was it wasn't it? She resigned herself to the humiliation. She had already been through so much, what was a little more, right? Reaching up under the skirt, she pulled her fingers under the waistband of Maddy's panties. In one motion, she slid them down to the floor.

"What are you waiting for?" Maddy stepped through her panties, closer to Hazel.

She lifted her skirt up, giving Hazel a view of her pussy. Looking at it, it was immaculate. Hairless and smooth, it disgusted and thrilled Hazel to see it so close. She hadn't ever imagined she'd be forced to eat out another girl.

"Remember, do a good job and you'll get rewarded," Maddy told Hazel.

Hazel wondered what that meant.

Feeling a hand grip her hair, she was guided towards Maddy's waiting pussy. She wasn't sure what to do. Hazel stuck out her tongue. At first just touching Maddy's outer lips, she licked at them hesitantly.

"Don't be shy now." Maddy mocked her.

Running her tongue between Maddy's pussy lips, she lapped up and down. Hazel was not a fan of the taste and the smell was overwhelming. It was all she could do to keep going. With one hand she spread Maddy's pussy, the other slid a finger deep inside the other girl.

"Ohhh, that's it." She felt the hand in her hair gripping tighter.

Leaning forward a little, focused her attention on Maddy's now engorged clit. Placing her lips around it, she ran her tongue back and forth across it.

"Uhhh," Maddy jerked.

She continued like this, driving her finger over and over into the other girl's now dripping pussy. Maddy started to moan and jerk, and Hazel struggled to keep contact with her sensitive little button. She hoped this would be over soon.

"Oh, wow, that's...that's a good start."

Start?

Her hands were pulled away as Hazel felt herself pressed against Maddy's pussy. The other girl started to hump against her face. She was held there as Maddy ground her pussy against her over and over. The force pushed her back until she felt the door against the back of her head.

"Uhh! This is what you get bitch!" Maddy was venting her rage, riding Hazel's face.

As much as it was about Maddy getting herself off, it was about humiliating Hazel. At this point she wasn't any better than a pillow between Maddy's legs. She struggled for breath. Over and over she felt Maddy's pussy dragged across her face. Eventually Maddy stopped humping and Hazel found that Maddy was just dragging her face across her pussy.

Momentarily she was given a reprieve as Maddy pulled back. Sticky with Maddy's juices, Hazel gasped for breath. The other girl wiped a finger across Hazel's face, picking up some of the juices that had gathered there. Looking at it, Maddy wiped it off in Hazel's hair. It wasn't over though. Maddy shoved Hazel's mouth against her pussy as she started to finger her own clit. Lapping up as much of Maddy's juices as possible, Hazel tried her best to fuck her with her tongue. She just wanted this to be done.

Rocking her hips faster and faster, continuing to work her clit, Maddy started to call out, "That's it bitch! That's it bitch! That's it bitch!"

Barely able to breath, Hazel shot her tongue in and out of her pussy.

Maddy started to cry out, "Yes! Yes! Fuck!! Yes!" as she humped hard against her face over and over, banging her head into the door with each thrust. Finally, holding Hazel there against her pussy, Maddy groaned "Uhhhhhhh," as her body twitched. Hazel knelt there, face pressed against Maddy's cunt for a long time as the other girl recovered from her orgasm. Eventually, Maddy pulled away from her face. Hazel slumped to the ground, panting, desperate for air.

Still dazed, she felt a hand grab her hair and start dragging her towards the bed. "Oh, that was good, Hazel, real good...but don't think I'm done with you yet."

"Ow! Wait! Stop..." It was all Hazel could do to keep up, crawling along the floor across Maddy's bedroom. At one point she stumbled, but Maddy didn't care. Hazel cried out in pain as she felt herself dragged along just by her hair. Finally, getting to the bed, she was pulled up and shoved face first onto the bed, legs hanging over the edge, ass sticking up.

"What do you think Hazel, should I give you your reward?" Maddy taunted.

Hazel wasn't sure what she meant, "What...what reward?" None of this felt like a reward.

It didn't take long for her to get an answer, when she felt her skirt flipped up and her panties ripped down and pulled off.

"No, please...you've done enough."

"I don't give a damn what you think...here." Hazel struggled as she felt Maddy's weight on top of her, and her head was lifted up by her hair again. Maddy smacked Hazel's face, "Open up!"

Fingers opened up her lips and some cloth was jammed into her mouth. It filled her mouth, and tasted weird. She wanted to spit it out, but Hazel was scared to find out what would happen if she did so.

"There we go, now stay quiet bitch." Maddy patronizingly patted her cheek.

Rapidly breathing out of her nose, Hazel just lay there. She was too stunned, too scared to do anything else.

"Given the short notice I had, since I only found out about your unwise behavior a few days ago," Maddy started to explain, "I had to think fast about what to do with you." Hazel jolted as she felt a sharp smack on her ass. "But I think a slut like you will like what I came up with."

From behind her Hazel heard Maddy pull out a box from underneath the bed. She was scared to look.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Maddy said glowingly.

Her eyes went wide as Maddy showed her what she was admiring. It was a black dildo of some sort, maybe twelve inches long, covered in bumps and ridges. At the base it might have been two inches wide, but it tapered to a narrow rounded point. It was so big. How was it going to even fit? Maddy held it up close to her and Hazel jolted as it started buzzing menacingly.

Hazel felt a finger start teasing her pussy lips. "Just think of it Hazel, he got to fuck you, now I'll get to too," Maddy told her.

The vibrator disappeared from view as the finger continued teasing her, a little deeper with each stroke, until eventually Maddy was two segments deep with her finger. It was almost pleasant. Then, building speed it started to drive deep into her cunt hard and fast. Hazel moaned into her gag as Maddy continued to fingerfuck her, "Unnnnnh!"

Then just as quickly, Maddy stopped, "I hope you're ready for this."

Hazel knew what was coming. She tensed up as Maddy slid the vibrator's shaft up and down along Hazel's pussy lips, coating it in her juices. Hazel could feel every contour of its shape, every bump and ridge as it stimulated her sensitive pussy lips. Then Maddy, settling it's tip just inside her opening, proceeded to jam as much of it inside her as possible. Slowly she kept pressing until over ten inches of the dildo were lodged inside the helpless.

"NNNNNNNnnnn!" Hazel screamed into her gag. It was too much, too fast. She couldn't take it. Hazel tried to crawl away from her, tried to get away. Maddy pinned her down and grabbed her hips. Hazel was helpless as her pussy was stretched wider and wider by the insistent pressure of the big black dildo. Slowly it was slid out, until just a couple inches remained inside. Then just as slowly, it slid back in. Hazel was biting down on the blanket, trying not to cry out in pain.

She just lay there as Maddy continued to fuck her. Slowly she felt her pussy start to stretch and accommodate the monster cock, as the pain started to shift into a building pleasure. Each stroke dragged the bumps and ridges across the walls of her pussy. Hazel couldn't believe how deep it was going, stimulating parts of her she didn't know she had.

She felt it before she heard it. It was like every single inch of her pussy walls were being stimulated at once. Maddy had finally turned the vibrator on. Hazel couldn't help letting out a long, low moan. She gripped the blanket.

"Oh, you like that don't you," Maddy turned it up even further.

Hazel started to squirm as the vibrations grew even stronger. It was so intense. The black cock continued piston in and out of her cunt. Maddy drove it into her harder and harder making her moan.

"Unnh! Unnh! Unnh! Unnh!" she cried out, muffled by the cloth in her mouth.

She had long stopped trying to get away as the pleasure grew more and more intense. Hazel needed this, needed the release. Finally it came when Maddy's finger started to play with her hungry clit. She arched her back, gasping for air as her body twitched and jerked.

Except unlike before, the stimulation kept going. Hazel wasn't given any reprieve. In fact, Maddy turned it up even higher. Cruelly, the fingers at her clit kept playing with her, teasing her. The waves of pleasure were coming faster and stronger this time. This time Maddy didn't bother fucking her with the dildo, letting the vibrations do the work.

"Om! Om! Eh! Ehhhh!" she was keening through the gag.

It was so much, too much. Hazel couldn't take it as another orgasm washed over her. She started to flail underneath Maddy.

"Puh, Puh Ahh!" Hazel begged, trying to get it to stop.

She needed a break, but instead of stopping something changed. Inside of her pussy, the vibrator started to twist and contort. It felt like it was writhing inside her, alive. What was happening? She didn't know they could do that. It was like some tentacle had gotten inside her, squirming. Hazel couldn't stop moaning. Tears streamed down her face. She lost track of time, pinned down, forced to orgasm over and over again. Mindlessly, Hazel humped the air as she lost all control.

By the time it was over, she was reduced to a quivering heap, barely conscious. Maddy was gone...somewhere, it didn't really matter. Spitting out the cloth in her mouth, she was humiliated to see her own panties. Hazel was so weak, it was all she could do to roll over onto the bed. It was then that she realized the vibrator was still lodged inside her. Sitting up, she tried to grab it, but she was just too tired, and fell back to the bed again. Laying back, Hazel told herself she just needed to rest, just for a moment...and passed out.

Waking up in a strange bed, she didn't realize where she was at first. Hazel could tell it was late in the day, by the light streaming through the window. There was a sheet covering her. For a moment she wondered where she was, but when she rolled over the horrifying realization hit her. Hazel felt it then. It...it was still inside her, deep, stretching her pussy wide. Gripping the base, she eased it out of herself one inch at a time, until all of it was out.

Curling up into a ball, she started to cry. "No, no, no, no, no. Why..."

It was then, when Maddy came back into the room, smiling down at her.

"Oh, good. You're up," she beamed.

Kneeling down, she placed a hand on Hazel's back. Whispering in her ear, "Now you know who you are Hazel. You are a slut, barely worth my time. But don't worry, I had fun...and from the looks of it, you did too."

Still crying a little, Hazel turned toward the other girl, "What...what happens now?"

Hazel didn't bother fighting it as Maddy reached down and jammed two fingers into her now gaping pussy. "Whatever the fuck I want 'happens now,' Hazel," Maddy told her as she wiped the cum-coated fingers across Hazel's shirt.

"I own you now. You go home, clean up, go to school Monday. We'll see each other in class, and smile, make small talk. But know this, Hazel. You are going to do what I want, when I want it. Got it?"

Hazel shuddered as she saw her giving her most pleasant smile, "Remember, we get to be roommates next year! Isn't that going to be fun!"


12