A Healing Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll call one of my friends to see if they can sit in for me for a while. If not, you can stay with her those nights."

"Okay. Tell her to call me later."

Mark laid down on the couch and fell asleep.

When Tessa woke, she left the bedroom and saw him on the couch. She crept into the kitchen and found the chicken noodle soup. She ladled some into soup into a bowl and microwaved it. She cut some bread and buttered it. She sat at the table to eat.

"Why didn't you wake me? I would have fixed that for you."

"I'm not an invalid. And you were tired. Thank you for the lunch."

He kneeled in front of her. "I would do anything for you. Don't you know that?"

"Don't make me cry again. Okay?"

"Okay."

Mark's friend was able to cover for him in the band.

"You know that I can stay on my own. Right?"

"Maybe I'm just not ready to leave you? Is that alright?"

"Can I get that in writing?"

"Absolutely."

"I thought you were going to join me in bed."

"I didn't want to disturb you. Let me get some lunch and I'll lay down with you."

When Mark lay down on the bed, he stroked Tessa's hair. You know Christmas night you were not acting like yourself and then become unresponsive. I didn't know what to do. I went to Hannah and Tim's and brought them back. Hannah made the decision, I'm ashamed to say.

"So. You care about me and that clouded your judgment. You asked someone for help. What's wrong with that? You have been amazing in taking care of me. Before and now. Don't you know that I love you? You hung the moon."

Mark kissed her. "I was so afraid of losing you. Suddenly, it was a year ago and my life was imploding again. It's not the thought of being alone. I can do that. It's you. I don't want to lose you."

"Sh. Sh. It's okay. You're not going to. It was a strange reaction to the flu. Who knows why it went so badly. I've been pretty healthy throughout my life."

"They laid there in silence for a while. "I know you like to suckle from me. Would you ever want me to lactate for you?"

"I've never considered it. Danielle wasn't into it. But I think it would be a beautiful experience if you wanted to."

Tessa pulled her shirt off. "What I'm asking you is whether you want me to breastfeed you." She took his hand it placed it on her breast.

"Honey, you've been sick you need to rest."

"I am resting. Do you want to suckle my breasts?"

Mark gazed into her face. "Of course. Always."

"Well, I'm waiting. Don't make me get on top. I'm recuperating, remember."

Mark growled and scooted down on the bed. He lowered himself to her breast and took her aureola into his mouth and began to suckle. Tessa ran her hands through his hair. "I want to give you everything I can. And I love to feel you tugging on my nipple. You turn me on so much. Do you want my milk?"

"I want all of you. If you want to feed me through your breasts, I want it. I would love to have that connection to you."

Tessa was moaning and telling him how much she wanted him. "I want to feel your cock inside me. I love it when you make love to me. I love it when you fuck me. Please....whichever, you would like. Please do it."

"Tessa, I want you. I always want you. But you've been sick. I don't want you to exhaust yourself. You need your rest."

"Please. If you do all of the work, I will be resting and very, very happy. Right now I am just very, very horny."

"Oh my God. You vixen." Mark moved between her legs and sat back on his hauches. He stroked her breasts and teased her nipples.

"Yes. Mark, yes."

He shoved a pillow under her butt and entered her. She held onto his forearms while he aroused her through her breasts and nipples. "More, love. More."

She felt so exposed by this position. She loved it. "If I were lactating, you would be spraying my milk all over you. Every thrust would sync to every squirt."

"Darling, if you were lactating, I wouldn't waste a drop. I would feed from you every few hours, no matter where we were or what we were doing. Your nipples would be in my mouth several times a day and your milk would be in my tummy. And in return, I would give you my milk....injected into your cunt, squirt by squirt."

"Fuck me Mark, give me your milk...My cunt is thirsty for your cock and your milk. Fuck me hard, baby. I need you. I've missed you."

Her words were whipping him into a frenzy. He started pounding into her. She was crying and mewling. "Yes. Yes, baby."

She came and continued to come. Knowing she had climaxed, he drove it home until he came to. He shifted to the side and pulled her to him. "Are you alright, did I hurt you?"

"Of course not. You made me feel well again. You made me feel like your woman."

"I love you. I'll be so mad at myself if you become more ill."

"Stop. Stop. Stop worrying about me. And thank you. Now, I need a little nap."

"Hi Noah, It's Mark. Are you working today? Good. Can you come over and stay with your mom for a few hours? Okay. See you soon."

When Noah got there, Mark asked him what he wanted for dinner.

Tessa woke again, but Mark wasn't in bed with her. She put her night shirt back on and went into the living room. Seeing Noah there, she turned around and put on her robe. "Hi honey. How are you?"

"Mom. I'm good. How do you feel?"

"I alright. I'm tired. I guess that I'm going to feel tired for a while. Where's Mark?"

"He didn't say where he was going, but he did ask what I wanted for dinner."

"Oh, okay."

"Mom, he's a good guy."

"I'm glad that you think so. I think so too."

"Dad would think so too."

"Really? I don't know."

"Why do you say that, Mom?"

"We weren't really getting along toward the end. You knew that, right?"

"I'm young, not blind. Dad wasn't coming to terms with his mortality. And he vented his anger on you."

Tessa started to cry.

"Mom, you didn't do anything wrong. It was wrong of him to do that."

"Noah, Give me your perception of our marriage before he got ill."

"I don't know. I didn't think about it much then. You just seemed to work together like a well oiled machine. The fun seemed to split apart. You seemed to go to your studio for your fun...or Hannah. Dad. I don't know. He didn't seem to need a lot of fun anymore. I mean, there were times that he took me out and they were nice."

"Do you think that Mark and I have fun?"

"Only about as much as two teenagers. Oh and by the way. I will be calling before coming over in the future."

Tessa started laughing and crying at the same time.

Mark walked in.

"What happened?" He set his things down and crouched down in front of her. "What is it? Honey, what's the matter?"

"Nothing. Noah and I were just having a conversation about life."

"Oh, Do you want me to leave?"

"No. Never."

"Okay then, I have some chicken and dumplin's here from Hannah. Who's hungry?"

"Noah, set the table. And I'll get the drinks."

The stew was lovely and Tessa told her so on the phone. "Yes, I'm feeling much better. No, they don't seem to know why I had such a reaction. They've run their tests and aren't finding any underlying conditions. Thanks again for the chicken and dumplins. It was so thoughtful of you. Okay. Bye."

Noah was getting ready to leave. He said to Mark, "Call me if you need anything."

"What am I? Chopped Liver?"

"No. Mom, call me if you want to talk more. Love you guys. Bye."

"Come here." Tessa said to Mark.

"Yes, love?"

Tessa wrapped her arms around him and didn't let go. Mark wondered what had happened, but decided whatever it was, he wasn't complaining.

As New Year's Eve approached, Tessa and Mark decided to make a large pan of lasagna, garlic bread and salad. The kids and Hannah and Tim were told they could stop in anytime before 9:00 since they figured it would be an early night for them. Hannah's energy still wasn't back to normal.

Janet, Sam and Bobby were going to an early movie and staying in. Ian and Noah said they would come about 6:00. And Hannah and Tim said it would be more like 7:30 for them. It actually turned out to be a fun idea. Every one was given party hat, or tiara, party horns, and a fortune cookie and beads. They seemed quite happy with the ability to come and go on their own time frame.

Tessa had pretty much talked Mark through the making of the lasagna. It was wonderful. She loved doing things with him, even in the state of recovery.

Hannah was dressed to go out dancing and was in fine form. Tim seemed jubilant as well. Mark and Tessa sat down and ate with them. They were thrilled with Tessa's recovery and how close Tessa and Mark seemed to be. After the meal, Hannah claimed a dance with Tessa. She told Alexa to play Bruno Mar's Perm. They danced and twirled and laughed. At the end, they all hugged and Hannah and Tim left to go to the New Years Eve party downtown.

"Sit your sweet ass down, while I load the dishwasher." Afterward, he pulled her into the bedroom for a nap. A real nap. The excitement of so many people in and out tof the house had taken it's toll on Tessa. So, Mark agreed to lay down with her as long as she went to sleep.

"What about New Year's Eve?"

"We'll celebrate it whenever we wake up. Alright? I'm recording the ball dropping in Times Square in case you're worried about missing it."

Mark woke first. He went into the living room, and laid under the Christmas tree. The tree lights and decorations were beautiful.

Tessa quietly slipped into the room and lay beside him.

Mark said, "I love this time of year. It's like anything is possible. The hope the child sees in every present. The possibility of a fresh start in the new year. A do-over in life. They don't happen often. I want that with you.

When you were so sick the other night, I felt my world crumbling around me. I felt hopeless. God put this woman in my life and it felt like he was taking her from me without the chance to truly be with her. I want that chance, Tessa."

"You have that chance, love. I'm right here."

Mark pulled her up to sit beside him. "I want you by my side for the rest of my life. I want you to be my wife." Mark pulled a ring box out of his pocket. "Tessa, will you marry me? We can get through anything as long as we are together. I'm not whole without you." He opened the box and showed her the ring that sparkled in the lights of the Christmas tree.

"Oh Mark. It's beautiful. I've had time to think as well since I've been stuck in bed. I don't want to be without you either. Yes! I want to marry you."

"Try it on. I took your wedding band from Jason to the jeweler's to size it. Do you like it. If you don't, they said they can exchange it for something you do."

The ring was a ascher cut diamond with three rubies on each side. It was set in white gold and its was stunning.

"Mark, how could I not like it? It's beautiful. You have great taste. I love it."

"I bought a huge pork loin for tomorrow. I have a sauerkraut and dumpling casserole recipe. I planned that with green beans and sweet potatoes planned for an evening meal. I was hoping you would say yes and that we would tell the kids and Hannah and Tim all at once. What do you think?"

"That sounds perfect. Should we have champagne?"

"Yes. I bought that too."

"You have thought of everything. Well, everything except..."

"Except what?"

Tessa stood up, took his hand and led him into the bedroom. "Everything except how we should celebrate."

"Are you up for it?"

"Just try to stop me."

They both undressed quickly. Tessa lay down on the bed and pulled him down to her. They lay side by side and Tessa took the nipple of her top breast and rubbed it against his lips. "Mmmm." Mark latched on as if he was milking her tit. I want your milk, if you want to feed it to me."

"Oh Mark. I want to feed you several times a day. I want to feel you pull the milk through my nipple. And with each tug you excite me all the more. I want to feel you inside of me while you suckle from me. I want to be in public knowing that my breasts and nipples are so large because my lover feeds from them. That he loves my milk and my milky tits. He loves to feel my nipples in his mouth and the sweet milk that warms his tummy."

"You mean that your tits and your nipples will get bigger?"

"Exponentially so. Would you like being able to see my huge nipples poke through my top and know that they are calling you to feed? To know that other men can see them but they can't have them?"

Mark was aroused by her words. He positioned himself at her entrance as he continued to suckle her breast.

"Mark, you drive me crazy. I need you. I want you inside of me".

Mark broke from his suckling to lick and nibble her nipple and aureola. "God you're so beautiful. I want you so much. I think about what it would have been like to have had children with you. To watch you feed them. To see their chubby little fingers hold your breast."

"Baby, do you like my breasts?"

"Oh, God, yes. I'm obsessed with your breasts."

"Good. I want you to be obsessed with them. I want you to think about them when we're not together. To think about how they feel in your mouth. To think about how they feel rubbing against your chest. Just like how I think about your beautiful cock. How I love the feel of it in my mouth and in my cunt."

He thrust into her with such ferocity. She moaned and wrapped her legs around him. She thrust her pelvis into him as he thrust into her. The sounds they made together were desparate and euphoric. Neither had thought they would ever find love again and yet fate had given them something unique and spectacular.