A Heated Exchange

Story Info
A trip to another world proves life changing for Gwen.
13.7k words
4.82
5.3k
13
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorbidOrb
MorbidOrb
218 Followers

A quick story I wrote as an entry for a contest on Antartica77's Discord server. It's a bit different than my usual stuff, but I hope you enjoy it all the same!

Gwen dragged herself out of bed with a groan, the headache that had haunted her for the last three weeks still present, if thankfully lessened somewhat. The first week it had been so bad that she'd been bedridden and could barely eat. As her new hooves clacked onto the floor, she let out a sight, reminded once more that none of this had been a dream. She moved to her bathroom to wash her face, and once again took in her new appearance.

Goat-like horns had sprouted from her forehead and swept backwards along her skull, and her now gray-white hair provided a stark contrast to its previous dark luster. Yellow eyes with rectangular pupils stared blankly back at her, and her face had adopted the tiniest hint of a snout. Even her ears had changed, becoming long and floppy, with a fine growth of fur in the same color as her hair coating their exterior. As she opened her mouth in a yawn, Gwen caught a glimpse of blue, reminding her of her new, longer tongue and she sighed once again before leaving the bathroom.

It had taken three weeks for her to grow somewhat accustomed to walking on her hooves, the new shape of her legs making balancing somewhat difficult at first. The sensation was different than when she'd had feet, as she was both more and less aware of the ground underneath her. Fortunately, she'd had some practice wearing high heels back home that had eased her mental transition to this new manner of walking, but her body seemed to have the instincts she needed to keep her balance ingrained within it. Running was still difficult, she'd only managed it once or twice and never with intent, but she could walk without falling over now, and she'd found herself strangely adept at climbing (as long as she didn't think too hard about it).

The smell of fresh food drew her out of her room and into the common area of her host's flat. That was another thing she was struggling to get used to; her improved sense of smell. She could tell exactly what Senna had put into her meals before she ever saw it and, as usual, her mouth was already watering in anticipation. Gwen had always been a picky eater in the past, to her parents' bemusement, but ever since coming to the Otherworld, she could (and often did) eat just about anything. In fact, more than once she had caught herself gnawing away at things that were decidedly not food, much to her own embarrassment.

Three weeks ago, Gwen had crossed through one of the Gates and become a member of the latest wave of participants in the Otherworld Exchange Program. After the Gates had opened, reconnecting mankind with their long lost cousins, many had feared that this new world of magic and monsters would spell disaster for Earth. However, the leadership of the Otherworld wanted to extend a hand of kinship to mankind. After all, they'd said, both humans and Otherworlders had shared the Earth with each other in ancient times. There was no reason that they couldn't coexist peacefully once again now that the barrier between them had fallen at long last.

The connection to the Otherworld had been a subject of great excitement for many people. After all, it was the memory of the Otherworlders that had formed the basis for much of humanity's folklore and legends throughout history. And it seemed that they were just as fascinated with humans as humans were with them. Thus, the Otherworld Exchange Program was introduced. An opportunity for individuals (whether for work, schooling, or simply recreation) from both worlds to visit and live amongst the other for a time; experiencing their culture, developments, and history, all while building bonds between the two worlds that would benefit all.

An unexpected consequence of the program came in the early years, however. In the ancient history of the worlds, when the barriers between them were thin and the natives of both worlds moved freely between them, it was not uncommon for intermixing to occur. For the Otherworlders, this meant little, as their genetics were robust, and what human traits their offspring adopted were either incorporated into their lines in the form of new sub-species, or simply faded out as the generation went by. But for the humans, these traits were unable to be maintained without the flow of magic from the Otherworld. And so, without exception, they disappeared over time, with only the faintest echoes occasionally appearing. But, when those individuals' descendants entered the Otherworld, their ancient blood awakened to the touch of magic once more, causing a sudden and drastic transformation that left them resembling their Otherworldly ancestors.

It was a rare occurrence, but it happened often enough that measures were put in place to deal with it should someone cross over and find themselves changed. For most that experienced this, the changes were relatively small; shifts to skin tone or eye color, mild alterations to senses, or the growth of new body parts like tails or vestigial wings. But in certain very rare and extreme cases, the subject would fully revert to the atavistic state of their ancient ancestor, effectively changing their species permanently and painfully. Gwen was one such case.

While most participants in the Exchange spent their first few weeks receiving a primer on local customs and culture, Gwen spent that time in a hospital acclimating to her new body. Learning how to walk on now unfamiliar legs, struggling to handle her new senses, and getting over the pain of her body forcibly altering its shape. Her near constant headaches were apparently due to a combination of her new horns sprouting from her skull overnight and intense overstimulation due to her suddenly sharpened senses of sight, smell, and hearing. To make matters worse, her family couldn't even come to visit her, as they had no idea which side of the family the atavism came from, and so there was no way to be sure that the same wouldn't happen to one or more of them if they crossed the border between the worlds. And so, she spent two weeks isolated in a hospital room, her only visitors the medical teams that were monitoring her condition.

Finally, when the doctors believed that the worst was behind them, Gwen was released into the custody of her sponsor-host, a Laemean named Senna. She had a fair amount of experience helping "half-bloods" integrate into Otherworld society, and she seemed to have a soft spot for Gwen in particular, taking on a somewhat maternal role for the young woman. The serpentine female had practically carried her new charge out of the hospital, whispering gentle reassurances and comfort to her. Overwhelmed by this stranger's kindness, the emotions that had been bottling up inside her heart burst, and Gwen broke down in tears in Senna's arms, allowing herself to be comforted and consoled.

For the next week, Senna did everything that she could to help educate Gwen about her new species and given her the room to adjust to her new "normal". While humankind knew her species as Satyrs or Fauns, they apparently referred to themselves as Gruffkin. Gwen was somewhat distressed to learn that her explosive outbursts during her earliest days in the Otherworld were not, in fact, solely due to her simply being upset with the situation, and were rather a side effect of her new physiology. She was warned by both Senna and her physicians that she had a whole new set of hormones and instincts running wild inside her, and that she should not expect changes to be limited to only her body. Her personality was subject to change as well, as her new nature may not mesh well with the person she had been. But by far, the most frustrating and humiliating of her changes had been the one she'd experienced on returning to Senna's home and meeting her neighbor, a Gruffkin male named Juras.

The trip from the hospital had been uneventful, aside from Gwen crying for the first half of it. Senna had been patient and understanding, consoling the girl endlessly and reassuring her that everything would be alright. She promised that all of Gwen's needs would be provided for, and that she could take all the time she needed to adjust. Senna offered to help her figure out anything that she needed to, even promising to pick up some books on Gruffkin for Gwen to read so that she could become better acquainted with her new body and kinfolk. Eventually, they arrived at the dormitory building that Senna called home, and a short elevator ride later, they were walking down the hallway to the flat that would be Gwen's residence for the coming months.

Just before they entered Senna's home, another door in the hallway opened, and a tall, muscular Gruffkin male exited his own flat. He stopped, sniffing the air for a moment before turning to the two women and smiling broadly.

"Hullo, Senna!" he called out with friendly wave, his lilting accent tingling Gwen's ears pleasantly. "An' who's the lovely doe there with ye?"

Gwen's eyes widened as he approached and she felt her nostrils flare, breathing in the delectable scent of this stranger. She missed Senna's response, as all of her attention was turned to drinking in the sight of what felt in that moment to be the most handsome man she'd ever seen in her life. Taller and broader than her by a fair margin, with chestnut curls falling around his face, curling ram's horns on the side of his head, and a full beard made him look exotic and masculine. His muscular frame bulged out of his tight exercise shirt, and thick fur matching his hair covered his legs. Legs whose shape Gwen's own now resembled, and she found herself studying them intently and finding them pleasant to behold. He wore a simple loin cloth to protect his modesty, and Gwen felt her cheeks flush as her eyes fixated on it. The closer he came to the two of them, the more aware she became of his intoxicating scent, and her body began reacting to him in a manner that she was not at all accustomed to.

"Gwen dear, this is my neighbor, Juras. He's a good boy, for the most part, and I think you two should get along nicely."

Juras's grin widened and he extended his hand in greeting, startling Gwen out of her ogling. She reached out her own hand in return and tried to greet him, but as their hands met, instead of the words she wanted to say coming out, she bleated. Loudly.

Gwen's blush deepened several shades and she snatched her hand away from Juras, who was laughing uproariously. Even Senna was hiding her smile behind her hand, though she couldn't disguise the mirth in her eyes.

"I am so sorry!" Gwen stammered, utterly aghast at herself. "I don't know why I did that!"

"Oh, don't fret," Juras chuckled. "I know why well enough."

"You do?"

"Aye, it's 'cause ye want me to fuck ye, nan."

Gwen's eyes widened in shock, a plethora of emotions running through her all at once. Embarrassment, humiliation, anger, confusion, and, yes, intense arousal. There was a shift in the smell in the air, and while she wasn't sure what it was exactly, it sent a thrill through her that she tried desperately to ignore. She didn't know what it was, but it was coming from Juras, and it was getting stronger.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about, you asshole!"

"Tell yerself what you want, nan," Juras laughed, the sound sending ripples of excitement and anger through Gwen's body in equal measure. "But I ken smell it on ye, clear as day. If'n ye folla yer nose, ye'll smell it on me too, little doe."

It was at that point that Senna placed herself between the two, and it was only then that Gwen realized how close they had moved to one another.

"Now, now, Juras," Senna chided with a hiss. "It's not fair of you to tease her like that. This is all new for her."

"Fair 'nuff, Ms. Senna. I'll be on me way then." He shot one last cocky smirk over her shoulder at Gwen, and she felt her body heating up in more ways than one. "But whenever yer ready little nan, let me know. I'll give ye what yer needin', that I will."

The next thing Gwen remembered after that was sliding down the wall of her new bedroom, red-faced with a brand new kind of ache distracting her from all of her problems. Her breathing had been short, and in the confines of the small room, she'd become painfully aware of the scent of her own arousal. A scent that Juras had apparently picked up on in the hallway, and promptly reciprocated. That realization set a fire within her, and Gwen found her hands wandering immediately.

The changes to her body, in particular her legs and hips, had made the majority of her wardrobe unwearable. So when she'd met Juras in the hallway, she'd been in a skirt that sat much higher on her legs than she was used to, and she'd not had the benefit of underwear. Realizing that she had been bare during that entire exchange filled her with such a sense of wild arousal and intense humiliation that she'd been unable to stop herself from running her finger between her now swollen labia. And the discovery that she was wetter now than she had ever been in her entire life sent a current of emotion through her. Tears rolled down her cheeks, even as her hands, seemingly independent of her will, explored her new body needily.

She buried her hand in her dripping snatch, biting down on her clothes in a futile attempt to muffle her gasping moans of pleasure as she furiously fingered herself. There was a desperation in the act that she had never felt before, an immense need to relieve herself that somehow felt both foreign and familiar. Never in her life had she needed to cum so badly, but at the same time it felt completely natural. Instead of her usual gentle exploration of herself, she felt compelled to chase after her climax like a lion chased its prey.

Legs spread wide, three fingers buried inside herself while her thumb teased her throbbing clit, her other hand kneaded the unusually sensitive flesh of her breasts. As she whimpered at the way her nipples grazed against the fabric of her top, it occurred to her that she didn't remember removing her bra before she began playing with herself. It was then she recalled that she'd not donned one of those either, her new fuller breasts making it uncomfortable. Another flush of shame fueled arousal coursed through her as she realized that her nipples had likely been erect in front of Juras, poking through the thin material of her shirt and further broadcasting her wanton lust for that arrogant, handsome ass. The thought of his gaze burning a hole through her clothes was enough to push her into the climax that she had been pursuing. Stars exploded behind her eyes and she screamed into her makeshift gag as the most intense orgasm of her life washed over her. She thrashed and spasmed on the floor, her hooves sliding on the hard wood as her legs shook and twitched with her release.

But it wasn't enough. Nowhere near. As if on instinct, she found herself leaning forward on her knees, ass in the air and face to the ground. Both hands went to her pussy, and could feel the nectar literally dripping out of her like a leaking faucet. A puddle of her lust had already gathered on the floor beneath her, the smell overwhelming what little reason she had left and driving her even wilder. She imagined Juras behind her, his hands doing the exploring in place of her own. She imagined him pinning her down, just like this, and taking her. Gwen had never been interested in rough sex in the past, preferring to imagine herself engaged in romantic, passionate lovemaking. But in that moment, all of those fantasies were washed away in her white hot desire for her new neighbor to rut her like an animal in heat.

Another flash of realization. That was what she was now; an animal in heat. A beast in the field desperately calling out for a mate. And Juras could smell it on her. Just as she could smell it on him. He'd responded to her arousal with his own, offering to quell it whenever she desired. And he'd been so confident that it was a when and not an if. He was so certain that it was only a matter of time before she gave herself to him. Gwen whimpered as her hips twitched, her fingers digging deeper inside herself. A fourth had joined the earlier three inside her at some point, and her other hand feverishly rubbed at her clit. But in her mind, it was Juras taking her. His cock plundering her needy womb as he pummeled her body into blissful submission. His hands gripping her hips hard enough to leave bruises as he pulled her back onto his shaft. She wondered how soft his fur would feel against her backside as their hips met, and how deeply he would reach inside her. Somehow she knew that he would be able to reach the itch that was just out of her own reach. The spot her fingers were desperately seeking, but falling woefully short of. Surely, he would be able to scratch it for her. Over and over again, until her mind shattered and he filled her with his virile seed.

That last thought once more pushed her over the edge into another intense climax. She felt herself squirt around her fingers, soaking the floor between her knees as she released once again. Gwen's moans had long since stopped being stifled, and these latest screams could not be mistaken for anything but the cries of a sex-crazed woman in the throes of a mind-numbing orgasm. Somehow, knowing that Senna would have heard all of that didn't bother Gwen as much as it should have. Probably because of how tired she suddenly felt. Her eyelids felt heavy and she wanted nothing more than to curl up on her soft looking bed and sleep. But she needed to clean up first.

With a groan, Gwen rose unsteadily to her feet, her already shaky legs even more so now that she'd fucked herself through the two most intense orgasms of her life. She went to her door, cheeks pink at the thought of facing Senna after that little indulgence. As she entered the flat proper, she saw the snake-woman enjoying a cup of hot tea with a knowing smile from the kitchen table.

"Feeling better, my dear?"

~~~

Later that night, Gwen had paid a visit to her floor's communal bathing area, yet another new experience for the former human. While it superficially resembled the shared showers in her dorms at college, this was a private residence and, more importantly for her, it was co-ed. It had taken her some time to find a window in which she could bathe alone, and she'd been quick in order to avoid some strange man walking in on her. As she left the bathing room, she tugged on the long shirt she'd donned, hoping it was low enough to keep her covered. Senna had promised to take her shopping for new clothes the next day, but for now her wardrobe was extremely limited. Even clothed as she was, Gwen felt naked, a sensation that wasn't helped by the way the tight garment hugged her new curves and clung to her still damp skin.

As she exited the room she ran (quite literally) into a very naked Juras, who seemed very happy to see her again. Gwen's initial embarrassment about her state of dress was worsened by the cavalier way that Juras was strutting around with naught but a towel to cover himself. And the way that he leered at her, his eyes raking over her body, had the young woman's heart racing. As she breathed in his scent, she caught another whiff of that same intoxicating smell as before and her breath hitched. She stared up at him, mouth trying and failing to form words, as he smiled confidently down at her. Her body was heating up again in his presence, and the more she stood there, the more aware of that scent she became. Almost like it was growing stronger in response to her own rising arousal.

"Careful now," he chuckled darkly. "Ye jest got clean there, nan. Dinnae want ye getting' dirty all over again, do ye?" He ran his hand along her cheek and up to her hair, and Gwen leaned into the caress, before she could stop herself. Juras's grin widened at the silent admission, prompting Gwen to snap out of it and pull her face back away from his hand, but he leaned down and growled in her ear before she could get far. "Of course, if ye'd like, I ken make sure that yer nice an' clean like. I promise I'll be very...thorough."

MorbidOrb
MorbidOrb
218 Followers