A Heated Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curiosity got the best of her once more, and Gwen wrapped her lips around his head, slowly lowering herself onto him. He felt hot and hard in her mouth, and the twitches of his cock coincided with his gasps of pleasure, driving her to continue the action. She bobbed her head, allowing her drool to run freely down his length, lubricating him for her. She could only fit about a third of his shaft into her mouth before it made her gag, and no matter how hard she tried to force it, she couldn't make it go deeper.

"Now, now, luv. Take it easy, aye? All things in time, jest enjoy yerself for now."

Gwen nodded before continuing to work him with her mouth, bringing her hands up to cover the parts she couldn't reach. Even with both hands on him, there was still plenty of room for her mouth to work, and she soon had Juras groaning with pleasure as she eagerly performed her first fellatio.

Suddenly, she remembered the way that Juras had used his tongue inside her earlier. The dexterous way it had moved and writhed, and she wondered again if hers could do that same. Concentrating hard, she began to undulate her muscle along the underside of his shaft, adding an extra layer of her stimulation to her stroking. By his agonized moan, she guessed that he enjoyed the sensation and kept at it. Gwen coiled her tongue around his girth, fully circling it before retracting and doing it again. His hands came down and gripped her horns guiding her up and down as she tormented him with his tongue. The feel of his grip on her horns, pulling and pushing her head was far more pleasant than she would have expected and she moaned lustfully around his cock as she worked him. Over and over she swirled her tongue around him, wrapping him in the moist muscle even as her lips and hands stroked him mercilessly.

"Nyssus, that's good...where'd ye learn to do that?!"

Gwen shrugged, her face beaming at Juras's praise, and she worked harder to please him. She could feel her own juices leaking out of her along with his load, and the sensation drove her wild. She couldn't wait to feel him inside of her any longer, and without a word she climbed up onto the bed and straddled him. Gwen reached back to guide him to her entrance and slowly sank down onto his shaft, a soft bleat escaping her throat as she hit bottom.

Juras's hands found her hips and Gwen braced herself against his chest. She rocked her hips back and forth, sliding up his length slightly before driving herself back down. It was gentle at first, slow strokes as she acclimated to the position, but as she grew more comfortable, the strokes were faster and harder. Each time she bottomed out, a jolt of intense pleasure coursed through her, driving her need higher and pushing her to fuck him harder.

"God...you're so...big..." she whimpered on top of him. Her nails dug into his chest as she picked up her pace, bouncing up and down vigorously. Each collision of their bodies was punctuated by her desperate cry of pleasure and Juras's throaty groans. "So...full..."

Gwen could feel something strange happening to her, a sensation she'd never known before, or even heard about. It was like a shift somewhere in her body, almost as if something was lowering itself in her abdomen. It felt exciting, like a throbbing similar to the aftershocks of her earlier orgasms, but even deeper inside. Each downward thrust intensified the sensation and drew it lower and lower, like it was closing in on her pussy. No, she realized, like it was closing on Juras's cock.

"S-something's happening! Oh god, it feels so good! But so weird! Oh fuck, you're so deep! I want it! I want it! I want it! Oh god, Juras what's happening to me?!"

Juras's grip tightened as he tried in vain to slow Gwen's bouncing. Each time she came down he found his head kissing her cervix, and the impact sent bolts of pleasure through both of them. But it was dangerous for them to keep going like this.

"What's it feel like, Gwen?"

"Like something is lowering inside me..." A drunken smile spread across her face as she continued to chase the sensation. "Oh god it feels so good! I can't stop. I don't want to stop. What's happening?! Oh fuck! I don't even care anymore! Just fuck me, please!"

Gwen shifted her stance, squatting over him and making it easier for her to fuck herself onto Juras's cock more wildly. They both gasped and moaned as she bounced up and down his length, driving him deep into her needy cunt.

"Yer tryin' to put me in a matin' lock, Gwen," Juras was trying to keep calm, but every instinct in his body was pushing him to give into the sensation of Gwen's pussy. She was gripping him like a silk glove, and the flow of her lust made it so easy to slide in and out of her despite her tightness. Her eyes were glazed over and her mouth hung open in an expression of ecstatic lust. "That feelin' is yer womb lowerin'. If'n ye don't calm down ye'll-"

Gwen let out a scream of ecstasy as Juras pierced through something inside of her, somehow reaching ever deeper than he had before. Before, she had met delightful resistance as he slammed into her depths, but it was almost as if something had opened up and allowed him into somewhere even deeper on that last stroke. She probably should have been scared, but he was finally scratching that itch, and Gwen felt herself gushing fluids all over his pelvis as her body went into convulsions. Completely oblivious to the danger she was now in, Gwen continued to writhe and rock along his cock, not registering that he was no longer pulling out of her.

"Do that..." Juras groaned, his head falling back against the mattress. He'd gotten careless and forgotten that Gwen didn't know enough about her body to be careful. And now, they were trapped. Her womb had descended and her cervix had opened up to capture his cock, ensuring that he couldn't pull out and that when he came it would be directly into her ovaries.

"Oh god! That feels amazing, Juras! Its sooo deeeeep...it's almost like you're in my stomach!" Gwen rocked her hips back and forth, gyrating and grinding on top of him. "It feels so good...I think I'm gonna..."

Her body began to thrash wildly once more, and Gwen lost herself in her most intense orgasm yet. Fireworks of color exploded behind her eyes and her entire body went into a paroxysm of delight. Juras grit his teeth to keep from cumming, the vibrating of her walls almost too much to handle. And in the back of his mind a voice whispered at him to fold. To give in and breed the young nanny in front of him.

"Gods...Senna's gonna kill me..."

Gwen seemed completely lost in her climax, thrashing about wildly on top of him as her pussy worked to make him cum again. He knew if he didn't get her to calm down, they'd be stuck like this for hours, caught in a loop of continuous orgasms until their base urges were completely fulfilled and Gwen was unquestionably pregnant with his young. The image of her swollen belly filled his mind and his hands moved of their own volition to her heaving breasts. He gripped them tight, kneading the soft flesh and savoring her renewed cries of pleasure. Her own hands joined his and she thrust her chest into his palms.

"Gwen," he forced out through clenched teeth. "Ye need to calm down or-"

"Or what, billy?" Her voice was a deep moan, and as her eyes opened, Juras felt his heart skip a beat. They'd shifted color to a deep purple, and he let out a silent curse. He knew his own eyes would look like that soon enough, if they didn't already. She was firmly in her mating cycle, and he doubted anything he said would reach her. But he had to try while he still could, before the urge claimed him completely as well.

"Or I'll knock ye up proper, I will."

Gwen bit her lip and leaned in close enough that Juras could feel her breath on his lips.

"Do it then."

Juras groaned and felt his hips flex, much to Gwen's delight.

"Such a big, strong buck," she teased, gyrating her hips again. "Do what you promised me, billy. Make me your nanny."

There was a heavy pause, neither daring to move for a moment, the only sound their rasping breaths. Juras searched Gwen's eyes for any sign of hesitation. Any hint that she hadn't completely given in and lost herself to the breeding urge. But all he saw was lust and want. A nanny in heat, completely enslaved to the pleasure of sex. And as their eyes locked, they began to move in tandem, working towards a common goal. Juras felt himself sinking into the same drunken state as Gwen, and as his cock twitched inside of her, he let go.

The two lovers bucked against one another, their hips meeting in a wet slapping, their desperate moans filling the air as they drove each other to completion. Juras toyed with Gwen's breasts even as her own hands wrapped around his throat. He grinned up at her, and she matched his with a bestial grin of her own. He pulled on her nipples and her back arched as she cried out, her wetness flowing freely into the fur of his loins, soaking him.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes Gwen!"

"Yes! Give it to me! Give it to me! It's mine! I want it! Breed me! Breed me you cocky bastaaard!!"

Gwen through her head back as her own climax ripped through her. Once again, she was thrashing on top of him, her vibrating pussy clenching and spasming around his shaft. And then she felt it. His cock swelled inside of her, and then with a pulse, a flood of cum rushed into her. Another pulse, and another gush of his seed. Again and again she felt him twitch inside her as rope after rope of his thick cum was shot into her deepest depths. The sensations dragged out her orgasm, keeping it from subsiding and her breath caught in her throat.

When they finally finished, she sucked in a lungful of air, loudly gasping with relief as oxygen flooded back into her lungs. And then, without warning, she was on her back again, Juras looming over her, his hardness still firmly docked inside her. She stared up into his now violet eyes, unsure of when that happened, but instinctively understanding what it meant.

"My billy," she whispered, reaching up to pull him into a kiss. It started gentle, but quickly grew wild as he began thrusting into her again. Her legs wrapped around him, pulling him in tight as she surrendered her body once more. They clutched each other tight as they rutted, no words passing as they gave into their basest instincts again.

They coupled like that for hours, only stopping to catch their breaths and shift positions. They took turns on top, eventually managing to rotate so that Juras could take her from behind. Gwen found this the most pleasant position, and bucked wildly back against him.

"Oh gods yes!" She called out as he pounded against her backside, his hands pulling on her horns. She loved how dominant he felt like this and wanted it again and again. "Oh fuck, fill me up! Fill up your nanny! Nyssus! Make me yours, billy! Oh gods, I need it so bad!"

She wasn't sure when she'd started calling out for Juras's gods, but it felt right to her. Like she was offering thanks to the beings that made it possible for her to feel this pleasure. But also like she was truly being claimed by Juras, all the way to her soul. She'd heard there was no fanatic like a convert and as she lost herself in lustful worship, she believed it. Over and over he took her from behind, never pausing even as they came again and again. The smell of sex filled the room, driving them mad and keeping them from stopping until sunset when their bodies finally collapsed with exhaustion.

Juras's cum had already been overflowing out of her, and when he finally slipped out her pussy it ran freely down her legs to soak his sheets. As he pulled her into his arms, their bodies still coated in the evidence of their lovemaking, Gwen felt at peace for the first time since her transformation. They drifted off to sleep like that, and Gwen nuzzled into Juras's chest as exhaustion claimed her, his arms wrapped around her in a warm embrace.

Two days later, Juras was coming home from a particularly rough day at work. He hadn't seen Gwen since he'd fallen asleep holding her. He had awoken in the middle of the night to find that she'd left, gathering up her things and sneaking out without waking him. When he'd stopped by Senna's flat to check on her the next day, the Laemean woman greeted him sternly at the door, clearly aware of what had transpired between him and her young charge. She reassured him that Gwen was well, but reminded him that she needed to rest, and that it had been extremely irresponsible of him to push her so hard when she was still recovering. He'd taken the chiding in turn, unable to deny the truth of it, and gave the flat a wide berth, resolving to wait and see. So it was with no small surprise that he found Gwen waiting outside his apartment as he left the elevator. She was dressed in a flowy skirt that draped nicely around her hips, and a cutoff shirt that teased her belly as she leaned against the wall. He could tell by the way that her nipples tented the thin fabric of her top that she'd forgone a bra today, and he cocked an eyebrow at her as she noticed his approach.

"What can I do for ye, Gwen?"

The young doe eyed him for a moment, and he caught the subtle flare of her nostrils as she breathed in his scent. He stepped closer, nearly within arm's reach as they studied one another, each seeming unsure of how to proceed.

"I wanted to apologize," Gwen started after a moment. "I know things got out of hand the other day, and it was kind of my fault."

"'Twas both our faults. And Senna's right, I should've been more careful since I knew better."

Gwen nodded and pulled a bottle out from behind her back.

"She gave me these. Said that they should hopefully prevent anything...regrettable from happening after last time."

Juras nodded as he examined the bottle more closely. Dorenroot, a powerful contraceptive, if taken properly. It was a wise move on Senna's part, and Juras inwardly kicked himself for not thinking of it.

"Aye, that they should."

The two stood in somewhat awkward, but not unpleasant silence. There was a tension in the air that could be cut with a knife, but neither seemed to want to be the first one to broach the topic. Gwen was pawing at the ground with her hooves and looking around the hallway. Finally, she looked up at him again, and Juras was surprised to already see flecks of violet in the gold of her eyes.

"It says on the bottle that they're not 100% effective."

Something in her voice caused the heat to rise in Juras's core and he nodded. Her cheeks were growing flushed and her chest had started to rise and fall noticeably, the smell of her arousal coming off her in waves. He felt his own body starting to react to her, and swallowed the groan that threatened to emerge from his throat.

Gwen bit her lip and closed the distance between them, looking up at him through her lashes as she grabbed onto his belt. She took in a deep breath through her nose and a shiver went through her body at the smell of him before she pulled him towards his door, trapping herself between the hard surface and his body.

"I kind of like those odds, don't you?"