A Heated Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?" he smirked against her neck before biting down a little harder, enough to draw out an honest moan from her. "So ye didn't start a matin' dance with me in the corridor yesterday? Or the day before that? Ye didn't fall just right that I could've taken ye right there in the hallway?" His hands slid forward on her thighs, stopping just shy of her heated core. "An' if I put me hand down here right now, it's not gonna be soaking wet?"

"Sh-shut up! Asshole! Jerk!"

"Do me a favor, Gwen. Just once, be honest with me. Use yer words and tell me what ye want. Do it once for me, an' I'll let ye go back to playin' hard to get. I'll even play along next time and get a little forceful with ye like ye want. But first, ye have to use yer words, nanny."

Gwen leaned her head back on Juras's shoulder, gasping for breath, her heart pounding in her ears. She could feel his hardness pressing against her backside, and she whimpered at the feel of it, hot and firm against her soft ass and thighs. She was grinding against it without even meaning to, and she could feel how her wetness had her leggings clinging to her. What was more, the scent of his arousal was overwhelming with their close proximity. It was like a drug to her, getting her high with lust and driving her to give into her instincts. His hands rested above her needy pussy, just out of reach no matter how much she writhed for him, taunting her with their presence.

"W-why do you want me? You barely know me..."

"Ye could ask yerself the same, luv. Ye've wanted me since ye first saw me."

"Answer me..."

"Who wouldn't want ye? Yer adorable, and yer lust smells sweeter than anyone I've ever met. I wanted to gobble ye up right away on that first day, an' if ye hadn't looked so miserable I might've."

Gwen didn't think she could blush any harder, but her cheeks had somehow grown hotter still. She hung her head, her hair becoming a curtain that hid her crimson features from the handsome buck that held her in his arms. He was right. He'd always been right, and she knew it. She wanted him.

"Please..." she whispered, her voice barely audible.

"Please what?"

Gwen swallowed, her need outweighing her pride and embarrassment. She turned her head and looked Juras in the eye as best she could, finding the open want she saw there reassuring. He wasn't making fun of her, he meant it.

"I-I want it."

Juras smiled, but shook his head.

"Use yer words, luv."

"Oh for the love of god! Fuck me, please! I need you right now!"

Juras pulled her into a kiss, and Gwen melted into it immediately. She wasn't sure exactly how it happened, but she had turned in his lap and wrapped her legs around his waist as they embraced. Their tongues grappled as the kiss heated up, and Gwen could tell that they were both losing themselves in the moment. There were no more words, just sounds of lust and pleasure as they devoured one another. Gwen whimpered as she ground her hips against him, the heat of his erection pressing into her pussy from below. She planted kissed along his jaw and neck, giggling drunkenly at the way his beard ticked her face and ears, and writhed in his lap as she savored the feel of his body against her. Even with their clothes in the way, this was already better than playing with herself alone in her room.

"How many times?" Juras growled.

"What?"

"How many times have ye pleasured yerself while thinking about me?"

"S-shut up! I don't know! A few, I guess..."

Juras groaned as he pulled her into another kiss.

"I've lost count too," he whispered against her lips before reclaiming them.

Gwen's eyes rolled back at his confession and she returned the kiss with renewed fervor. Her hands ran into his curly hair and gripped it tight as their lips locked in a passionate embrace. His hands ran up and down her back before slipping under her shirt and beginning to lift it up. Gwen obediently raised her arms and broke the kiss just long enough to let him pull the garment over her head before capturing his lips once again in desperate hunger. Her own hands went to the hem of his shirt and tugged at it, slowly peeling it off of him. Inwardly, she cursed the tightness of it that she'd been admiring earlier, as it made it more difficult to get it off him. But soon enough he was bare chested before her once more. Gwen ran her hands along his muscular chest, drinking in the sight of him unabashedly. She kissed along his collar bones as her hands gripped his pecs and traced his abs. She was still worshipping his body when she felt the tug of his hands on her sports bra. A moment later it was over her head and tossed aside, exposing her heaving breasts to his hungry eyes.

Juras wasted no time and took one of her erect nipples into his mouth, sucking it like he was trying to force milk out of them. Which, for all Gwen knew, he could be. Once more, her hands found his head, pulling him tightly against her chest as she moaned her absolute delight for him to hear. She'd only known Juras for a week, but it felt in that moment like she'd been waiting for him for a lifetime. And now that she had him, she wasn't going to let go until she'd sampled everything that he had to offer her.

Juras's hands ran down her back and took a tight hold of her ass, lifting her off the ground as he stood. Gwen's breath was taken away at how effortless he made it seem and her arms and legs tightened instinctively around him as they continued making out. After setting her down on the cool marble of his countertop, Juras took a step back, reluctantly disentangling himself from her limbs. He took ahold of her waistband, and pulled her leggings and panties down her legs in a single stroke. Gwen lifted her ass to help him, and as they passed her knees he let them fall to the floor, leaving her naked in front of him. She could feel her arousal leaking out onto the counter as he knelt in front of her, and she bit her finger at the realization of what he had planned next.

Gwen's legs rested on Juras's shoulders as he leaned down and breathed in the scent of her dripping pussy. His hands gripped her thighs, and his tongue slowly explored her inner lips. Gwen bit down on her fist to stop from screaming at the new sensation, and her free hand found its way into her hair, fisting his curls tightly. Each slow, teasing stroke of his tongue was agony of the sweetest kind, a long surge of pleasure that coursed through her body before exploding in her mind. When his tongue found her clit, her vision went white and she screamed around her fist, leaning forward to pull him closer even as she thrashed in an effort to escape. Soon, both hands were in his hair as she ground her hips against his face, the soft texture of his beard against her drooling lips sending tiny jolts of electricity coursing through her body.

"F-fffffuck! Jur-Juras...so...good!"

Juras grunted and continued his torturously slow exploration of her labia, his long flat tongue seemingly everywhere as he feasted on her petals. It was so much more intense than when she used her fingers, but her orgasm was still out of reach. It was obvious that he was taking this opportunity to torment her, just as he said she'd been tormenting him. It was the best revenge that Gwen could imagine, and she wailed her desperate need as he lapped up her freely flowing juices.

"I wanna cum..." she gasped, hands pulling him tightly into her core. "I wanna cum...Please make me cum, Juras! You can do whatever you want to me after, just let me cum!"

Juras grinned up at her from between her legs, strings of her nectar still connecting them. His beard glistened with her wetness, and she felt her blush spread all the way to her ears at the sight of him.

"I'll hold ye to that."

Before she could inquire further, he'd dived back into her. His lips locked around her pussy, sucking her into his mouth even as his tongue invaded deep into her channel. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she fell forwards as her mind was overloaded by the intense sensation. The suction stole her voice, and his tongue reached deeper than her fingers had, writhing and wriggling inside of her like some sort of lewd tendril of lust. He quickly honed in on her pleasure spots, attacking those sensitive clusters of nerves with a tenacity and precision that she would never have anticipated from a tongue. For a brief moment, she wondered if her own could move like that, but all thought vanished from her head as his ministrations pushed her over the edge. With a strangled scream, Gwen came harder than she ever had in her life. Her mind went blank and her vision darkened as she stopped breathing. Her entire body convulsed against him, and she had to fight not to fall back against the countertop.

Gwen's legs had locked around Juras's head and her hands gripped his horns like handles as she tried to ride out her climax. But if he was bothered by it, or even noticed, he didn't show it. Instead, he continued to devour her like she was the most delicious thing he'd ever tasted. His tongue and lips drew every ounce of pleasure out of her that he could, seemingly not satisfied until she begged him to stop. For her part, Gwen couldn't form the words as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over her, drowning her in her own lustful pleasure. Just as she started to catch her breath, another washed over her, driving the air from her lungs in a wordless scream of blissful agony. She felt herself growing lightheaded from the lack of air, but all she could do was continue to grind herself against Juras's face, chasing after the next burst of pleasure. Finally, her entire body went limp as she collapsed back onto the counter, twitching and gasping as the last of her convulsions coursed through her body.

Gwen tapped on Juras's head, loosening her thighs, and he pulled back with that same cocky smirk on his face as he stood over her. His beard was dripping with her release, and she could see where it had run down his chest. As she rose shakily to a sitting position, she noticed the puddle on the floor and countertop that she'd made and his her face in her hands, mortified.

"Aye, ye made a helluva mess there, nan," Juras said as he licked his lips. "Love me a ripe juicy peach like that, I tell ye."

He stepped back between her legs and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Grab on tight luv."

Not sure what he had in mind, Gwen obeyed, wrapping her arms and legs around him. As soon as she was secure, he lifted her up and they were suddenly eye to eye. They stood frozen like that for a moment, breathing heavily, neither daring to say a word lest it shatter the moment. Then Gwen closed her eyes and leaned in for a kiss which Juras returned with gusto. His hands gripped her ass, and they kissed deeply as he walked through the apartment. It wasn't as desperate as before, but the heat smoldering under the surface promised a continuation of their passionate encounter.

After what felt like an eternity in Juras's arms, but was likely only a few moments, Gwen felt herself falling through the air, still wrapped in his embrace. Her back hit the mattress of his bed, and she mewled into his lips as he ground himself against her once more.

"My turn," he rasped against her lips. Gwen nodded into the kiss before beginning to slide downwards. Juras stopped her before standing once more. He undid the belt of his loincloth, slowly, and allowed the garment to fall to the ground. Gwen's eyes widened and she licked her lips as his final barrier of cloth fell away revealing his manhood to her at long last. Another excited bleat escaped her throat at the sight of him as she stared unabashedly at the monstrous member standing proudly between his legs. "That's what I wanted to hear," he growled, stroking his impressive length before her eyes.

Gwen's blush returned, if indeed it ever left, but she was too captivated by his cock for it to bother her. Her gaze was locked onto the twitching organ, the first dick that she'd ever seen in the flesh, even before coming to the Otherworld. It was longer than she would have guessed, and thicker too. Yet despite its intimidating size, she instinctively knew that it would fit perfectly inside of her and reach all the places that she so desperately needed it to. It had a broad, flared head that she could imagine parting her folds and penetrating into her deepest depths with ease, and the scent rolling off it was like a drug to her enhanced senses. Gwen felt herself being lulled into a lustful stupor, her eyes glazing over as it bobbed hypnotically in front of her. She leaned back without thinking, spreading her legs and reaching down to part the lips of her pussy invitingly, her eyes never leaving his shaft for a moment.

Juras's grin widened and he positioned himself at her entrance without a moment's hesitation. As he slowly pressed into her, Gwen's head fell back against the bed a throaty moan being forced out of her throat as she stretched around his girth. With a pop, he entered her, and her back arched at the sensation of being filled like this. It was almost like a baseball bat was being shoved into her pussy, and as he eased himself deeper into her, she found it harder and harder to breathe. The pressure was so much more intense than anything she'd ever felt before, and she grasped his arms as she desperately sought something to anchor herself.

He paused, both of them breathing heavily, a sheen of sweat covering their skin. He was still only about halfway inside of her, and she looked like she was about to die, writing and thrashing about on his length.

"First time?"

She nodded, embarrassed.

"Ever?"

Another silent nod, her cheeks crimson. Juras reached down to caress her cheek, and she leaned into the gesture gratefully.

"Ye should've said somethin' ya daft nanny. Would've been gentler if I'd known."

"Please..." she whimpered, her legs wrapping around his as her hands found his shoulders. "Deeper..."

Juras met her glassy eyed stare and shook his head with a laugh.

"As ye wish."

An excited smile split Gwen's face as he continued to ease himself into her. Inch by inch he disappeared into her hungry canal and her fingers dug into him as she gasped and whimpered. Juras fought to keep his own breathing steady, every instinct in his body screaming at him to drive himself full force into her. He desperately wanted to mate her properly, but it was far too early for that.

Finally, he bottomed out inside her, his hips resting against her. Gwen stared up at him, eyes and mouth wide, her breath coming in short, excited gasps laced with her pleasure. Juras could feel her wet pussy twitching around his length, massaging his shaft with every shift in their weight. Their eyes were locked on one another, staring into each other's souls as if nothing else existed outside of this room.

"I can't believe it all fit..."

"Of course it did, nan. Yer made for this ye are."

Gwen nodded absently, and Juras began to thrust slowly in and out. Careful not to go too hard, he kept each movement slow and gentle. Every desperate mewl of pleasure he drove out of Gwen's lips was a treat to be savored. Her hips began to rise to meet him, her instincts driving her to seek out a more intense coupling. Juras gripped her breasts, kneading the sensitive mounds as he leaned in and captured her lips with his own. Gwen wrapped her arms around his neck as she returned the kiss greedily, her hips working to meet each of his strokes even as her tongue battled his for dominance. They swallowed one another's moans as Juras began to increase his pace, each thrust coming a little harder and faster than before.

Soon he had to break the kiss, leaning back as her pounded away inside of her, his hands still gripping her tits as he piston-fucked the beautiful doe in his bed. Her hair was splayed out in a silvery halo around her face, and she gripped his sheets in a white knuckled grip as he had his way with her. Juras could feel her pussy gushing around him with every thrust and her eyes gazed lovingly up at him, her mouth half open in a silent cry of ecstasy.

"Nyssus, yer beautiful."

"Sh-shut up..."

"Na, yer gorgeous, nanny. I'll never get enough o' that face o' yers."

Gwen turned to hide her face, but Juras reached forward and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up at him.

"That's it...look at me, luv. Let me see that beautiful face o' yers. I wanna see what ye look like when ye cum on me cock."

Gwen bit her lip and nodded, forcing herself to maintain eye contact with him. Eyes that looked so much like her own, yellow-gold with the same horizontal pupils. She could see the hunger there, the desire for her body, the need she knew was mirrored in her own gaze. It scared her a little, but also drove her wild, and she bucked her hips harder into him, taking him as deep as he would go. Part of her wanted him to go harder, but it was already so intense that she worried any harder would break her.

As his hands returned to her breasts, teasing her nipples and kneading the mounds, Gwen felt another powerful climax building inside of her. She thrusted up harder and faster, her breath coming in shorter and shorter gasps, her moans filling the room.

"I...I'm so close...Juras...I'm so close..."

Juras nodded and gritted his teeth. His own thrusting was getting harder to match hers, and he was silently struggling to hold himself back. His eyes raked over her body, watching the way she twitched and jiggled with each thrust. His eyes locked onto her stomach and a thought occurred.

"Is it safe?"

"W-what?"

"Is it a safe day for ye?"

"I don't know," she moaned. "I don't know..."

Juras nodded and licked his lips, his pace never slowing as their mutual orgasm approached.

"I should pull out then..."

"You should..."

Gwen's grip on the sheets tightened, and her legs wrapped tighter around his own, pulling him firmly into her, and making his retreat more difficult.

"I should pull out..." he repeated, his thrusts growing more erratic as Gwen started to quiver and shake under him.

She nodded, but her legs rose up, her ankles locking behind his waist.

"Fuck," he growled. Gwen gasped again, thrusting up into him as he pounded her into the mattress. Their eyes locked and he could see how close she was. "Gwen, I'm gonna cum."

"Yes," she whispered. "Me too."

"Gwen I'm about to cum inside you."

"Yes...Yes...Yes!"

"Fuck!"

Juras could feel the cum boiling up from his balls and making its way up his shaft. As his cock swelled inside her, Gwen's back arched and she screamed out her own climax. Her pussy spasmed around him, and she sprayed her release onto his stomach. The scent was too much, and Juras lost all control of himself, shooting deep into Gwen's unprotected womb. Each shot of cum seemed to lengthen her orgasm, which in turn dragged his out, her muscles working to milk every drop out of him. By the time he collapsed on top of her, both of them gasping for air after their shared climax, he felt like he'd dumped a gallon of cum into her needy, grasping cunt.

Juras rolled off Gwen, the two lying next to each other in companionable silence, the only sound in the room their labored breathing.

"That was...amazing..." Gwen gasped after the long silence. Her body was still tingling from the orgasm, and the feel of Juras filling her up with his semen, and that same fluid leaking out of her now, was a thrilling new sensation that she knew she wanted more of.

"Aye, ye were fantastic, nan."

Gwen smiled sheepishly, the compliment pleasing and embarrassing her in equal measure. An idea popped into her head and she slid off the bed, stealthily positioning herself in between his sprawled legs.

"What're ye doin' there, luv?"

She didn't answer, instead lifting up his wet cock from his abdomen. Even flaccid, it was still impressive in size, and Gwen could feel herself heating up just looking at it. She silently wondered how he hid it all behind that flimsy cloth all the time, tilting it forward so that it loomed over her face. A curious lick, just to see what it tasted like, turned into her lapping at the lewd pillar again and again. The taste of their combined juices was a flavor that she hadn't expected to enjoy, but now she couldn't get enough of it. She bathed his length with her tongue from base to flat, broad head, and felt a sense of pride as he began to stiffen once more from her attentions.