A Heavy Scent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the reason for Kelly's nervousness became clear: that button had popped off of her pants. Kelly was trying to hold her zipper together so that she wouldn't be exposed, but even as she struggled and wrestled with her waistband, Iris could hear the zipper slowly coming apart tooth by tooth. She heard the tiny pop of each zipper tooth pulling away, and the tab sinking down to the bottom. Another sound quickly became apparent: the stretching of stressed fabric. Kelly's thighs were growing thicker, her butt was plumping up, and it seemed like the denim surrounding them both was stretching awfully thin. Kelly groaned and grunted as she tried to pull the two halves of her fly back together, but there was too much bulk in her way. Soon she couldn't even move them a centimeter closer together, the waist of her pants had stretched far too much.

Iris was still trying to figure this whole thing out in her head when she heard another creak, this time in front of her. Before her sat Stacy, and somewhat plain girl who often was stuck in the middle of Jesse and Iris' arguments and tried her best to sit through them without really listening or getting in the way. However, there were times when she would lose her patience and tell them both to shut up. Right now she was leaning over her desk, reading the play Mrs. Brooke had assigned. And didn't seem to notice what was going on. However, Iris could see it very plainly.

Stacy was a bit chunky to begin with. She wore t-shirts that hung loosely over her frame, and each shirt had long-sleeves to hide her arm fat. Looking at her back, however, Iris could tell that Stacy was plumping up. Her back seemed to broaden. The shirt slowly tightened: her arms grew fatter, filling the sleeves like over-stuffed sausages. The rolls of fat at Stacy's sides appeared larger, and as the shirt tightened further Iris could see her bra straps plainly outlined under the fabric. The bra must have been stretching a lot as well. Iris could only imagine what Stacy looked like from the front, but she imagined her cups were overflowing: Stacy's bra straining to hold in the overabundance of flesh behind them. Stacy would be getting a serious boost to her bust today.

Stacy groaned in discomfort as she pulled against the bra straps. Little by little fat was bulging out around them, and the straps dug deeper and deeper into Stacy's back. Stacy's torso was getting more and more rotund by the minute, and Iris could see big chucky love handles forming at her side.

The bell rang, surprising Iris, who had lost all track of time. Kelly waddled up to the front of the class, her pants creaking and the waistband of her panties exposed. Stacy stood up, then looked down at her chest in surprise, undoubtedly feeling a little extra bounce in her movements. As she moved around she looked as if her clothes felt rather uncomfortable. She pulled the bottom of her shirt down, stretching out the fabric to make it a little looser, but still didn't feel satisfied.

Jessie stood up, her stomach growling with hunger. She walked up to her friend Jill and asked if she had any candy in her purse. While Jill rummaged around looking for mints, and Jessie wondered aloud how long it would be until lunch time, Iris curiously followed behind, wondering whether what she had seen had really just happened.

Jenna, meanwhile, was watching from the crowd as Jessie walked out of her classroom. Her stomach looked a little bloated, and Jessie held her hands over it, bewildered over the loud growling noise that issued from it. Iris followed soon after, still slim but none the less looking similarly bewildered. One by one the rest of the girls walked into the hall wearing ill-fitting clothes as their stomachs growled with hunger. Jenna snapped a few pictures with her camera phone, trying to hold back her excitement. She needed to make a call right away.

In an empty classroom Jenna waited anxiously on her phone. After a few rings there was an answer.

"Jenna, what have you to report?"

"It's marvelous, my mistress!" Jenna squealed. "The perfume is working just as you'd planned. I'm sending some pictures right now so you can see for yourself."

"What about the subject? Is she experiencing any changes?"

"None at all. You can see her in one of the pictures and you will notice that she's still thin."

A few moments later Jenna sent the pictures, and eagerly awaited a reply as her mistress silently reviewed them

Suddenly over the line there streamed melodious, triumphant laughter. "Excellent work, my dear! Now, keep working. I want more photos throughout the day, but keep your eyes open for any irregularities, understood?"

"Yes, mistress!" Jenna giggled and went on her way, her orders firmly grasped. Everywhere she went Jenna happily snapped pictures of every girl she passed, savoring the knowledge that each would look much bigger before too long.

12