A Hell of Her Own Creation Ch. 01

Story Info
Maybe using the curse of orgasm denial wasn't the best idea.
2.8k words
4.68
33.3k
122

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye could barely contain her excitement as she made her way to her library. Her month-long ritual was almost complete - in just a few hours, she would become a complete witch, able to access the full range of spells and curses available to other witches all over the world.

It was a ritual all witches went through when they reached adulthood, once they were ready to unlock their full potential. She had spent the last month living in solitude, far away from any civilisation, with only her spell-books to keep her company - in return, she would be rewarded with eternal youth and life. Skye didn't mind the loneliness, but there was another condition that had made this the hardest month of her life. In order to show their devotion to their craft, witches had to spend the month abstaining from orgasms. This was especially difficult for Skye, who usually didn't go a single day without pleasuring herself. After a whole month of denial, Skye's pussy was perpetually wet; she couldn't wait for these last few hours to pass by and for her ordeal to be over.

On entering the library, Skye knew exactly what to spend the last moments of her denial doing. With her long-awaited release so close to her, her mind was clouded with arousal and a primal need to fuck anything, so she immediately looked for a specific book that would be very useful in the hours to come.

It was a book on the various pleasure spells witches could use, each a unique way of taking them to the heights of arousal and sexual pleasure. Skye flipped through each page, eagerly reading the words with hunger in her eyes. She read through every incantation, struggling to decide which one she would use first once her month of orgasm denial was finally over. Her fingers lingered over some of the more enticing spells as she imagined what they would feel like on her hopelessly denied pussy. Knowing she was so close to the end made it so much harder to resist - she needed to release the pent-up sexual frustration inside her, but she knew she had to hold on for just a little longer.

As she flicked through the book, one particular spell caught her eye. Its description stated that it summoned a powerful creature from another dimension, that would pleasure the witch who summoned it and give her a powerful orgasm. An image of the spell's effects showed a naked woman surrounded by a mass of writhing tentacles, an expression of pure bliss on her face. The tentacles were pleasuring their summoner in every way possible, vines tightly wrapped around her round tits while more tendrils had snaked into her pussy, thrusting deep inside her. It took a lot of effort for Skye to not cum on the spot. She closed her eyes, imagining how the tentacles would feel all over her body, how her orgasm would feel once her ritual was finally complete. Skye got lost in a trance, focusing on the pleasures she would be offered while she began chanting random words without even realising it. It was almost as if she could feel the tentacles on her pussy already, grinding against her. This was definitely going to be the creature she would summon first, once her ritual was over.

With her eyes shut, Skye didn't notice the book in her hands beginning to glow bright purple. It was only once it started to levitate and left her hands that she was brought back to reality. She jumped back once she noticed the strange glow, confused as to what was happening. The magic book continued to rise as its glow became brighter, until it suddenly stopped and fell to the floor.

Wondering if the spellbook was now dormant, Skye stepped towards it to investigate, but flinched again as something suddenly emerged from its pages. Skye watched the creature slowly move towards her, and as it got closer, she realised what it was.

A tentacle.

"No... No, no, no... It can't be..." Skye muttered to herself. Had she summoned the tentacled creature from the book?

As more of them came out of the book on the floor, there was no denying that these were slimy tentacles of various sizes, all slithering steadily towards the shocked witch. If she really had accidentally cast the spell from the book, she needed to stop them fast - she still had some final moments of denial left if she wanted to complete her ritual. But the horde of tentacles coming out of the book didn't seem to cease, while the tendrils snaking towards Skye looked like they were speeding up. One managed to reach her foot and climbed up a few inches before she kicked it off and moved away.

Skye tried casting various spells at the tentacles in an attempt to stop them, or at least slow them down, but it was no use - if anything, the tendrils just moved faster every time they were hit. Getting desperate now, Skye began frantically looking through spell books, trying to find anything that could help her against this creature. She was in a library, surely there must have been some book about the dimension it was from, or how to stop it.

But she was running out of time. With more and more tentacles entering the room through the book lying on the floor, they were beginning to fill the library, and soon, Skye would find herself surrounded. She needed to act fast.

Skye hurriedly picked out a book full of powerful curses, hopeful that she would find something she could use against the tendrils. The tentacles had now surrounded her - she had been able to kick and push them away so far, but she now felt the soft vines and tendrils tugging at the bottom of her jeans, trying to break into them. She could see the tentacles coordinating themselves, pulling in opposite directions with a surprising amount of strength, trying to rip her jeans apart and expose her smooth legs. With every page she turned without finding a curse to stop the tentacles, they got closer and closer to their goal.

Skye groaned in frustration as she struggled to find any curses that could help her in this situation - everything in this book was meant to be used against a human, or another witch. There was nothing for subduing random alien creatures from other dimensions. Skye's heart skipped a beat as she heard the dreaded tear of her clothing - the tentacles had reached the skin of her legs. The tendrils rapidly climbed up and shredded the remains of her jeans, leaving her in just her underwear in the lower half of her body.

The tendrils wasted no time in swirling around her legs, climbing higher and higher, until they reached her inner thighs. Here, the tentacles suddenly stopped, and started planting a series of kisses all along the edge of her panties. If there was any doubt before, Skye was now sure that she had in fact somehow summoned the tentacled creature from the book by accident, and it was going to stop at nothing to give her a mind-blowing orgasm. The tips of the tentacles opened up, resembling something like a human month, and the creature used these to suck and kiss all over her inner thighs. After a month of denial, even this was enough to make Skye shudder - she needed to do something quick to stop the tentacles from making her cum. She just needed to last for the final stretch of her ritual before she could climax.

More tentacles continued climbing up Skye's body, easily invading her tank top from her waist. She let out an involuntary gasp as she felt them wrap around her midriff and squeeze her slightly, as if they were embracing her lovingly, before continuing their journey up and out through the arm holes. With more coordination, the tendrils had no difficulty in ripping apart Skye's top by pulling in both directions again, leaving the aroused witch in just her laced bra and matching panties. Skye almost swooned as she felt more delicious kisses cover her entire upper body, leaving no skin untouched as the tentacles licked and sucked all over her navel and sides, as well as just above her panties. When a particularly small and delicate tendril reached her face and began gently stroking her cheek, she nearly forgot where she was, but she snapped out of it as she remembered what was at stake.

Several tentacles had now wrapped themselves around the outside of her breasts, squeezing and massaging them over her bra, which was barely providing any protection. Skye squealed as her tits were fondled to perfection, already feeling something building deep within her. But her fate was truly sealed when one of the writhing vines began stroking directly over her soaked panties, eliciting a deep moan from the witch. Even through the thin cloth of her underwear, the sensations were unlike anything she had ever felt, and the feeling was heightened even more since her pussy had been denied for the last month. The book was right - this was the greatest sexual pleasure Skye had ever experienced. Now if only she wasn't experiencing it at such an inconvenient time.

Skye was still desperately searching through the book of curses in her hand, now moaning constantly as she was being expertly stimulated, hoping against hope that she would suddenly find the perfect curse to save her. She could feel the tentacles around her body increasing their intensity - her tits were getting groped harder while the tendril on her pussy was speeding up. It was only a matter of time before she was reduced to an orgasming mess. But just when all hope was about to be lost, Skye found one last chance at solving her problems. Kind of.

The curse of orgasm denial. If she couldn't stop the tendrils hellbent on giving her an orgasm, maybe this was the only way to get them to give up. It was reversible, of course - once she had handled the tentacles and completed her ritual, she would undo the curse and summon this creature again - to actually enjoy it this time.

Skye felt a sense of fear about what she was about to do. Cursing herself was a pretty drastic measure to take, but did she have any choice?

She glanced at the clock in the room - it was about to turn eleven, which meant there was still just over an hour left before her ritual was over at midnight. One hour that she had to hold out without cumming, otherwise her month of orgasm denial would have been for nothing and she'd have to do it all over again. She knew there was no way she was going to keep herself from cumming for a whole hour with this creature wrapped tightly around her. In fact, Skye realised that her long-awaited orgasm was going to arrive pretty soon if she didn't do anything about it, so she made up her mind and began chanting the curse.

Skye probably had less than a minute before the tendril rubbing against her panties would finally force her to an earth-shattering orgasm, so she spoke as fast as possible, practically screaming the words as she was seconds away from finally cumming. Holding on with all her strength at the brink of an orgasm, it was a wonder she didn't stumble over any of the words and actually managed to complete the spell; as soon as she finished, she saw a glowing orb of red light come out of the book and hover in front of her for a moment.

Skye was out of time now, falling to the floor as the tendrils writhed all around her body and expertly grinded against her wet pussy. Her moans and screams reached a fever pitch as she approached the point of no return, but just as she felt the first clench of her drooling pussy, the red ball of light flew into her vagina, preventing her from cumming and saving her from failing the ritual.

Skye's relief of having stopped herself from climaxing lasted about a second before she discovered the reality of the torture she had now inflicted upon herself. She was still at the brink of the most explosive orgasm of her life, but now her self-inflicted curse was acting as a brick wall keeping her at the very edge without letting her overcome the peak. Skye screamed in frustration as she teetered at the pinnacle of pleasure, shocked at the effectiveness of her own magic.

"Please -OOOOAAA- pl-OOO-PLEASE s-stop-", she tried begging the tentacles between uncontrollable moans, "You ca-AAAA- you can't make me c-cum now, I've cursed myse-OOO-"

But it made no difference. Once the creature was summoned, it's only purpose was to give the witch who summoned it the orgasm of her life, and that is exactly what it was determined to do. Skye had hoped that once she physically couldn't have an orgasm anymore, the tentacles would give up and leave her, but instead, they continued their relentless attack all over her squirming body, confident that if they carried on as they had been, she would climax eventually.

As Skye lay bucking on the library floor, she felt one of the tendrils that were circling her tits sneak under her bra from between her breasts, and with one sharp pull, her bra was torn right off her sweating body. With her large round globes on full display to the pulsing tentacles, some of them immediately wrapped themselves around Skye's tits and started playing with them, squeezing, pulling and twisting as she cried out in pleasure. The sensual touch of the tentacles was unlike anything she had ever felt, and they had barely begun showing Skye the heights of pleasure they could take her to. Her nipples were understandably rock hard, and a few thinner tendrils had noticed this. They wriggled up her body until they got to her breasts, heading straight for her beckoning peaks - Skye barely realised what was happening until they actually got there.

Skye shrieked as she felt her sensitive nipples being played with. The tendrils had spiraled around her swollen nubs and were now pinching and rolling them as more tentacles continued their assault of her tits. Skye couldn't believe the predicament she had put herself in, her pussy still being stimulated while two heavenly tendrils expertly manipulated her needy nipples, but stuck at the brink of what would surely be the most intense orgasm anyone had ever experienced. But things were only about to get worse for the unlucky witch, as she felt a few tendrils start pulling at her dripping wet panties. It didn't take long for them to rip her underwear off, fully exposing her dripping womanhood to the tentacles eagerly approaching her.

Skye was now completely naked on the library floor, convulsing in need as she continued begging the creature to stop. She tried covering her naked pussy to protect it from the tendrils trying to invade her, but the creature easily used some of its tentacles to grab her arms and force them up over her head, binding her wrists together. This witch was trying to stop them from pleasuring her, and they were having none of it.

Having her arms tied up only turned the submissive witch on even more, further amplifying the torture she was going through. Skye writhed around on the floor uncontrollably, howling and gasping as she struggled to deal with the overload of stimulation while being unable to find release. As more tentacles wrapped around her legs and began pulling them apart, Skye wildly shook her head, desperately trying to plead with her captor.

"PLEASE NO, please... You don't understan- OOOO-"

But her sentence was cut short by a tentacle exploring her entrance, not entering her yet but poking around at her pussy lips. Skye frantically bucked her hips around, trying to escape the maddening sensation, but the creature sent several tentacles to wrap around her waist and sides in a loving embrace, immobilising her hips so that the tentacle could enter her womanhood. As Skye's entire body shook from the burden of not being able to cum from the combination of the invasion of her nether regions and the tendrils still playing with her nipples and tits, the creature sent more tentacles to caress her cheeks and play with her ears, while others planted sensual kisses all over her neck. More tentacles approached the powerless witch, reaching her tits and beginning to lick and suck all over her globes as she cried out for mercy.

It was a little surprising to the creature that Skye had still not had an orgasm - most witches would have been cumming over and over again by now. But it was undeterred in its mission. It would not rest until it had fulfiled the task it had been summoned for: giving Skye a mind-blowing climax. Luckily, it had only scratched the surface of its capabilities so far; it was ready to take the squirming witch to greater levels of pleasure that she could ever have dreamt of, in order to complete its goal.