A Hell of Her Own Creation Ch. 02

Story Info
The tentacles Skye summoned keep intensifying her torment.
2.6k words
4.73
24.9k
61

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye was losing her mind, pushed right up against the brick wall of her self-imposed orgasm denial curse. Clearly, her plan hadn't quite worked out as expected; the tentacles weren't going to stop until she had climaxed, which she couldn't. She had a quick look at the clock again and her heart dropped as she saw the time - it was barely ten past eleven. It had only been about ten minutes since had cursed herself, and she still had almost an entire hour left before she could cum if she wanted to complete the ritual and unlock her full powers.

But as she felt a particularly thin tendril pull up her clitoral hood, Skye knew there was no way she was going to be able to last that long at the razor edge of such a powerful orgasm. As her swollen clit emerged out of its hood, the tendril began tracing slow, sensual circles around it, driving Skye wild with lust. To hell with her ritual, she needed to cum now. She would happily repeat the ritual for a whole year, let alone a month, if it meant she didn't have to spend another ten minutes locked at the edge of a climax while this creature continued to show her the heights of arousal.

The tendril circling Skye's clit became bolder, rubbing it more firmly as she struggled to maintain her composure. She needed to focus if she wanted to reverse the curse and regain the ability to orgasm. But this was impossible while the tendril between Skye's legs constantly made her moan in frustration. Her pussy twitched and spasmed as it was torn between the tentacles' magical touch and her own devious curse.

It was only after several minutes that the tendril slowed down enough to give Skye the few critical moments she needed to try to free herself. Out of the corner of her eyes she could see several of the tentacles moving around for some reason, plotting something, but she didn't care - she needed to reverse her curse. She needed to cum.

Skye began rapidly reciting the reversal spell, not knowing how long she had before the creature would find a new way to render her helplessly frozen in pleasure. In her panicked state, she kept stumbling over the words and having to start again, getting more and more desperate each time she failed. She knew she didn't have long - she could see some new tentacles approaching her between her legs. Eventually, she managed to get into a stride, quickly chanting the words to the spell that would finally release her. Her quivering pussy began glowing, an indication of the red orb of light slowly starting to exit her. Skye sped up even more, fueled by the hope that she might finally be free; the ball of light was now clearly visible, on the verge of exiting her womanhood completely.

Just as Skye was approaching the end of the spell, her chants were interrupted by a deafening scream of pure ecstacy - one of the tentacles had clamped its wet mouth-like tip onto her needy clit and started sucking on her jewel, rendering her utterly speechless as her body shuddered from the sudden stimulation. With the reversal spell left incomplete, the orb of light disappeared back into Skye's pussy, leaving her reeling in frustration as she was back where she started - only now she was also being eaten out to perfection.

The tips of the tentacles were even more like human mouths than Skye had originally thought. As her clit was devoured, she could feel something resembling a tongue hungrily lapping away at it from all sides. In fact, she noticed that there were multiple tongues in there, all working together to flick and tease her precious pearl until she finally came. Surely, the creature thought, she should have climaxed by now? It increased the intensity of the kissing and suckling of Skye's engorged clit again and again, convinced that it would finally send her over the edge, but only it succeeded in making Skye scream louder and louder as she begged the tentacles to stop so that she could undo her curse.

"J-ju-OOOO NOOOO- AAAAA- just- please j-just let me revers- OOOOO-"

But as always, it was no use, as the creature continued with fierce determination. The tentacles kissing and sucking on Skye's breasts now landed on her erect nipples, subjecting them to the same unbelievable sensations while she shrieked in tortured agony. The tentacles even started to lightly bite Skye's clit and nipples between their kisses and flicks, making her roll her eyes to the back of her head as she lay on the floor, completely helpless, trapped at the brink of an orgasm that was always just out of reach.

What made Skye's self-inflicted torment even worse was how she was somehow still just as sensitive as when her ordeal had first began. The being she had summoned was able to ensure that she never became desensitised to the overload of pleasure she was experiencing, in an attempt to make her orgasm as quickly as possible. But it had never taken this long for someone to climax under this much stimulation from the creature's horde of tentacles. There must have been another reason why the witch that had summoned them wasn't cumming.

The creature had noticed the red orb of light coming out of and then going back into Skye's legs earlier, and was slowly catching on to the fact that there was something magical going on. It was capable of casting some spells of its own, so it started trying to alleviate Skye of whatever was preventing her from having an orgasm.

Purple sparks flew out from one of the tentacles, directed straight at Skye's pussy, but as they landed, her womanhood simply flashed red, while she remained at the brink of her orgasm, still unable to go over the edge. But then Skye saw another flash of light in the room, this time coming from the book of curses she had used to trap herself in the first place. She stared intently as more red orbs emerged from the book and hung in the air for a few seconds, before swooping down, directly into Skye's pussy.

It only took a few seconds before Skye's eyes widened in horror as she felt the effects of what had just happened. The curse she had cast on herself (like all curses) was booby trapped. If anyone fired a spell to try reversing the curse, but failed, it would simply make things even worse for its victim. In the case of the curse of orgasm denial, after the tentacled creature tried and failed to reverse Skye's curse, the new red orbs that entered her womanhood heightened her arousal even more, making her pussy even more sensitive to the stimulation it was receiving. On its own, Skye would have considered this a blessing, but combined with the orgasm denial, it was nothing short of hell.

Skye froze with her mouth wide open as she struggled to come to terms with the new, unimaginable levels of arousal she was now experiencing. Her pussy was on fire with desire as the tentacle continued to lap away at her clit while others were still thrusting into her. The vines inside her had been thoroughly exploring her inner walls, looking to find all her pleasure spots to help her have the most powerful orgasm she had ever had, and they were now intently rubbing and stroking against her G-spot as her pussy quivered, trying to release all her built-up arousal but unable to overcome the curse. The booby trap of the curse made things even worse for Skye as every touch, every kiss, every caress of the tendrils all over her body was amplified, now that her sensitivity had been increased. She remained trapped at the edge, her body responding to every touch, but unable to reach the release she so desperately craved.

"Ju-just sto-OOOO- stop for one mi-AAOOO-minute," Skye pleaded with the tentacles again, "Let me r-reverse the -OOOOO- NO NO NO STOP FUCK-"

She just needed the tendrils to leave her alone for one moment, so that she could recite the words that would finally allow her to climax, but unfortunately the creature she had summoned could not understand this. It had decided to try breaking Skye out of her curse itself, casting another spell on her denied pussy. But it had no idea what kind of curse it was trying to break, so of course it failed again. Skye watched with tears in her eyes as more orbs came out of the book of curses, again diving towards her and this time disappearing into each of her tits.

More screams ensued as Skye's breasts became more sensitive than she could ever have imagined. It was as if each of her nipples had both become clits themselves, each pinch and flick of her nubs connected directly to her helpless pussy, driving her to the brink of insanity as she thrashed wildly against the vines holding her. Her cries for mercy were barely intelligible as she lay trapped in a cycle of constant arousal, arching her back as she felt several tongues licking around her hypersensitive nipples.

Skye helplessly writhed around for another twenty minutes before the tendrils slowed down again as the creature thought of its next plans to give her an orgasm. It was only a quarter to midnight, but for Skye it felt like she had spent an eternity trapped at the edge of pleasure. Somehow, her mind was still intact even now - the being pleasuring her was making sure she remained completely aware of everything she was experiencing. This did mean she still had her wits about her even after almost an hour of the most intense edging anyone had ever gone through. She decided to try undoing her magic again, while she had the chance.

But today was not her lucky day. Skye began reciting the spell, but once again, the being she had summoned ruined her plans. She was halfway through when she saw another flash of light as the creature tried reversing the spell itself, failing once more. More orbs hovered out of the book as Skye watched them with fear, but she remained undeterred as she continued to shout the words of the spell. The balls of light approached her face this time, and Skye shut her eyes as she hurriedly tried to break her curse before she had to suffer through whatever the orbs were going to do.

"-and w-with these final words, I declare this curse bro- mmmphff- MMPHFFF- MMMMPHPHPHF-"

Skye's eyes popped open as she tried to see what had prevented her from completing the spell. This time, the orbs had materialised into a red cloth that had covered her mouth, muffling any noise that escaped her. Her eyes widened with desperation as she fiercely shook her head, trying to remove the cloth preventing her from speaking. The tentacles paid no heed to Skye's struggles, and merely continued their attempts as before. Their mouths returned to her clit and nipples, forcing their heavenly sensations on her most delicate jewels. She was hysterical, thrashing uncontrollably as she was forced to the brink of orgasm again, her screams and moans now stifled by the magical gag.

Skye cried as she realised the true implications of the cloth covering her mouth. Until now, while she was stuck in pure torture, she had known that it was only a matter of time before she would eventually manage to finally complete the reversal spell and break the curse of her denial. But with her speech now muffled, she had no way of using her magic at all, meaning she had no idea how she was going to break her curse. Would she be trapped here for the rest of her life, forced to endure the unimaginable sensations of the tentacles caressing her, but eternally unable to enjoy the pleasures they offered? And all because of one rash decision she made because she didn't want to go through another month of orgasm denial?

Skye mustered all the force she could and struggled against her restraints, trying to scream out for help, but the tentacles held her firmly, with her legs spread wide and arms tied above her head. Her shrieks and yells were completely unintelligible through her gag, and even if she could shout freely, there was no one to hear her screams for miles anyway. She was truly trapped in this predicament, and the creature she had accidentally summoned had no intentions of slowing down now. The tentacles would not stop until they gave Skye the greatest orgasm in the world, but she was cursed to never be able to achieve it.

Soon, as the clock approached midnight, it was almost time for Skye's ritual to be completed. The tendrils continued their torments, enveloping her in a cocoon of pleasure as they intensified their efforts in inducing her orgasm. She could barely concentrate as her clit was still vigorously sucked and her nipples endlessly pinched and pulled, all while the rest of her body was covered in affectionate strokes and passionate kisses, eliciting a constant stream of deep moans from the doomed witch as she hopelessly tried to cum.

As the clock struck twelve, a bright light emerged in the centre of the library, ironically signaling the end of her month of self-imposed denial. Skye stared at the light with frustration in her watery eyes - if only she hadn't decided to curse herself like this, she would have now been able to release all the pent-up tension that had built up inside her over the last month. But here she was, squirming on the floor of the library, trapped between the incomprehensible pleasures of the creature she had summoned, and the hellish curse she had inflicted on herself. Skye heard a booming voice speaking to her, but barely registered the words.

"You have completed the blessed ritual of abstinence, and have been deemed fit to join the ranks of all the powerful witches that have come before you. For the devotion you have shown towards your craft, you will now be rewarded."

Skye was barely paying attention to the message, unable to focus on anything other than her suffering in a state of constant arousal as she moaned into her gag.

"You are hereby rewarded with the gift of eternal youth, beauty and life. Let this blessing of immortality allow you to fulfil all of your aspirations. No longer will you be bound by the mortal weaknesses of hunger, thirst or fatigue. With these blessings, I leave you to enjoy the end of your forced abstinence."

With that, the light disappeared, leaving Skye alone with the mass of tentacles relentlessly overwhelming her as she wriggled, defenceless. She cried out in terror as she understood the meaning of the blessings she had just received. Through the unbearable orgasm denial she had suffered for the last hour, she had forgotten what her ritual was actually for. Eternal life.

What was meant as a blessing actually doomed Skye even further. Now that she had been given these boons, even death wasn't an escape from her hellish torment. She had been cursed to suffer this never-ending cycle of pleasure and torment for all of time. She no longer needed food, water or sleep, meaning the tentacles could actually spend all of existence trying and trying to grant her the orgasm that she would forever be denied. Her mind would never deteriorate through all of the torment, so she would always be fully aware of her ordeal, eternally aching for an orgasm that would never arrive. Skye would spend the rest of eternity here, imprisoned in a world of unending sexual frustration.