A Hell of Her Own Creation Ch. 03

Story Info
Will Skye ever escape her prison of sexual frustration?
3.4k words
4.78
23.6k
78

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the hours turned to days and weeks, Skye remained locked in the prison she had made for herself, painfully aware of the nature of her torment at all times. The tentacles had never ceased in their efforts to make her climax, constantly changing their tactics to try and find some way to bring Skye the release she anguished for. Sometimes, the tendrils would focus on her most erogenous areas, paying particular attention to her pussy and tits. Her breasts would be fondled gently as her nipples were rolled between two tendrils. Every now and then, her peaks would be tugged sharply, evoking a sudden but deep moan of pleasure from the denied witch, constantly keeping her on edge.

Her clit would be played with for hours on end - sucked, stroked and pinched as she was reduced to a squirming mess, bucking her hips to try and escape the maddening sensations. All the while, more tentacles would caress the outer lips of Skye's defenceless pussy, her womanhood constantly twitching as it leaked endlessly. There was always a tentacle pumping in and out of her, sometimes thrusting slowly while other vines cuddled and embraced her tenderly, and at other times, pounding her with full force while tentacles wrapped around her neck and pulled her tits roughly. Neither method was ever able to overcome the spell of orgasm denial she had cast on herself.

After focusing on her main pleasure points for a considerable amount of time, the creature would switch up its tactics to try other methods of making Skye cum her brains out. It would instead try to overwhelm her whole body with desire, the tentacles covering every inch of her skin with passionate caresses and intense kisses. The feelings were more arousing than any lover could ever be, and Skye longed to be able to release the unbearable tension they built up within her, but her magic was too strong. The tentacles would coordinate themselves to start with playful pecks on her cheeks and ears, while they began licking and stroking all over her neck, driving Skye crazy with lust. The kisses would move downwards, passing through her round tits, lingering over her nipples for a long while before continuing. At the same time, another set of tentacles would start at her feet and begin snaking upwards, leaving delicate strokes and pets on the way.

Skye's breathing would quicken as the first set of tentacles continued their journey downwards, grabbing her sides tightly as they licked and rubbed her midriff, all while the other set of tendrils moved up past her knees, approaching her thighs. She would stare intently at the two-pronged attack being carried out on her body, moaning loudly as both sets of tentacles got closer and closer to her womanhood. The kisses would reach the sensitive patch of skin above Skye's pussy while also getting to her inner thighs, now surrounding her exposed vagina from all sides. After spending some time teasing Skye all around her pussy, all of the tentacles would simultaneously land directly on her womanhood, some engulfing her clit while others manipulated the lips. The creature would intensify the sensations by sending more tentacles to cover her entire body with the loving kisses all at once, hoping that this would be enough to send her over the edge.

And when this didn't work either, the creature would go back to focusing specifically on Skye's pussy and other main erogenous zones, trapping her in this vicious cycle of unbelievable pleasure and immense frustration. Every now and then, the creature cast another spell to try breaking Skye's magical curse, but every single time, more red orbs flowed out of the book as it repeatedly failed to free her. The orbs constantly found new ways to worsen Skye's torment in ways she could never have even imagined.

On one occasion, two orbs had appeared out of the book and swiftly flown into each of Skye's ears. Since then, she had continually been verbally teased by a sultry voice, taunting and mocking her for her inability to cum.

"Do you want to cum?" The seductive voice would whisper into her ear, "Just tell me if you need to cum, and I'll let you. Go on..."

Skye cried out in frustration as she tried to get any words out through the red cloth covering her mouth, but it was pointless.

"I guess you'd rather not have an orgasm. Suit yourself, I'll make sure you won't be having one any time soon. You're going to remain at the very brink of absolute pleasure."

The tantalising voice seemed to always know exactly what to say to arouse Skye beyond comprehension, leaving her whimpering as she tried begging it to let her cum. Sometimes, instead of the erotic voice teasing her, she would be forced to listen to the moans and screams of other women having powerful orgasms, constantly reminding her of what she was missing out on.

Another time, the book of curses had been feeling especially devious when the creature pleasuring Skye failed at trying to reverse her curse again. About half a dozen orbs flew out of the book, and Skye watched as they transformed into glowing feathers in the air. She didn't know what to expect as the feathers approached her, half of them hovering directly over her juicy tits while the others headed over to her quivering pussy. The ones over Skye's breasts were the first to strike, and she was not prepared for their electrifying touch. The feathers viciously stroked her stiff nipples, showing no mercy as she wildly shook her tits from side to side, trying to escape the torment. But the feathers were ruthless, following her every movement as they never broke contact with her poor, defenceless peaks while she laughed hysterically.

However, Skye truly went ballistic when the magical feathers reached her swollen clit. After weeks of orgasm denial, her clitoris was more sensitive than ever before, and the feathers took full advantage of this as they traced slow circles around her twitching jewel. Skye lashed out in a frenzy against the tentacles holding her, but to no avail, as she was fixed in place with no way to prevent the unbearable tickling of her engorged clit. More feathers landed on her pussy lips, stroking and brushing up and down as Skye begged and pleaded for mercy. The feathers disappeared after a few hours, but they made sure that Skye would never be free from the sensations they caused. Every few days, Skye would feel the unrelenting assault of the devilish feathers return to her clit and nipples again, feeling their hellish tendrils mercilessly torture her most sensitive areas for hours at a time.

But even the feathers were nothing compared to the worst torment Skye was subjected to by the booby traps of her own curse. One time, instead of individual red orbs coming out of the book, a stream of red light had flowed from the cursed book to her, covering her entire body before it disappeared. Skye immediately recognised the charm that had been cast on her.

The spell caused any sensation that Skye felt on her body to repeat itself. She had used it herself on a few late nights, wanting to spice up her sessions of self-pleasure. While this charm was active, she could stroke her clit just once, and that sensation of her clit being stroked would be repeated again and again without her needing to even touch her pussy, only fading away after about an hour. This had allowed Skye to rub her clit, pinch her nipples, fondle her tits and finger herself a few times, then sit back as all the sensations repeated themselves on their own, taking her to a mind-blowing orgasm while she could just lie on her bed with her eyes closed. The repeating sensations could even stack on top of each other. One time, Skye had applied the spell on herself and decided to stroke and rub her clit again and again for as long as she could before she was overwhelmed by the sensations. She found that every time she stroked her nub, the sensation of her precious jewel being manipulated built up more and more. Even when she removed her hand from her pussy after almost a hundred strokes of her clit, she still felt like she was being fingered by a hundred people at once, forcing her to a non-stop barrage of orgasms lasting over an hour, long after she had stopped fingering herself.

While this spell had been the cause of some of Skye's most powerful orgasms, it was bad news in her current situation. Every touch of the tentacles around her body - every kiss, every lick, every caress - it was all multiplied a thousand times as she felt the sensations again and again for hours. At any one time, Skye was always experiencing everything the tentacled creature had done to her in the last hour, all at once. Whenever her clit was sucked and flicked by the mouths of the tentacles, she now had to suffer through the heavenly sensations again and again under this new spell, overwhelming her with desire as her orgasm was still just out of reach.

Worst of all was when the repetition spell was combined with the phantom touches of the feathers that Skye felt occasionally. As the feathers brushed her exposed clit and nipples again and again, the sensations built up in the spell, being repeated while they kept adding more and more strokes to Skye's torment. Even though there had only been a handful of feathers torturing her to begin with, under the repetition charm, it felt like she was being mercilessly tormented by a thousand feathers on each of her nipples and her clit.

And so Skye remained trapped in this hell of her own reckless creation. Days, weeks, months... time lost all meaning to her as she lost all hope of ever escaping her torment. The immortal witch would stay in this library for the rest of time, forever bound by the tentacles she had accidently summoned, that would only let her go once she'd had an orgasm. An orgasm that would never arrive, thanks to the curse of denial she had cast upon herself. A curse that she could not reverse no matter how hard she tried, now that she had been gagged, making her unable to cast any spells to help her situation at all. The tentacles spent every second of every day trying their hardest to make Skye cum, tirelessly pleasuring her in every single way she could have ever hoped for, but only succeeded in cruelly edging her as she thrashed and squirmed uncontrollably, unable to find sexual release. This was the twisted fate she had resigned herself to.

Or so she thought.

The creature Skye had summoned spent months constantly trying to break her out of her curse, and failing. Each time it failed, Skye had paid the price for it. But eventually, all of the trial and error finally paid off. Skye had no idea how long it had been since the night she had first cursed herself, but it must have been long enough for the creature to finally learn how to overcome her horrible curse. A tentacle fired a spell at the witch's swollen and soaking wet pussy, as always. This time however, her womanhood didn't flash red - something was different. Skye could feel something changing, and her suspicions were soon confirmed as she saw the red orbs start flying out of her endlessly denied pussy, back into the book of curses. It took a while before the reversal of the curse was complete, as over a thousand orbs had to exit her body and go back into the book - one for each time the creature had failed at undoing Skye's curse while she had been trapped.

But as the last few orbs exited her body, Skye felt a sense of excitement as she realised she might finally be about to get the release she had been craving for who knows how long. Her gag disappeared, allowing her to moan freely once again as her clit was currently being feasted on by a particularly intense tentacle. The creature had also realised that the curse was being lifted, so it prepared itself to finally achieve its purpose and give Skye the orgasm of a lifetime. It instructed every single tentacle to go into overdrive on the witch's naked body. Tentacles vigorously sucked on her clit and nipples while she was penetrated by multiple vines thrusting hard into her pussy. More tendrils spiraled around Skye's tits and started massaging and groping them fiercely, while the rest of her body was covered with erotic caresses and steamy kisses. Not an inch of her skin was visible under the writhing mass of tendrils all pleasuring her at the same time.

Skye's screams got higher and higher as she felt the curse slowly start to lift, knowing she was finally about to release all the tension that had built up inside her after spending so long at the very brink of an orgasm. When the final orb did finally leave Skye's pussy, the orgasm hit her like a freight train.

Skye erupted in the most explosive climax she could have ever imagined, squirting her juices far across the room. After being trapped at the edge of this orgasm for what had felt like a lifetime, nothing could have prepared her for the pure pleasure she would feel when she finally got release. Skye's entire existence was reduced to that singular feeling of pleasure, as her long-awaited orgasm went on and on - a tidal wave of unstoppable pleasure as she convulsed on the library floor. She was still held tightly by the vines she had summoned as she thrashed and bucked under the immense sensations she was feeling. The tentacles did not relent in their efforts to make Skye cum, allowing her earth-shattering orgasm to go on for as long as she needed to release the pent-up desire that had been locked inside of her for all this time. She came again and again as she howled animalistically, never wanting the sensations to cease. The creature was happy to oblige, keeping her in that state of mindless pleasure for nearly an hour before she had finally had enough.

As Skye recovered from the orgasm of her life, she saw the tentacles start to slowly retreat back towards the book they had come from, finally releasing her from their grip. She slowly sat up and found that due to her blessings as an immortal witch, she really had suffered no adverse effects from her lengthy ordeal. Skye got up and looked around the library - the remains of her clothes were still scattered across the floor. She was quickly able to check the date, and was shocked to find that she had spent over a whole year trapped at the razor edge of an orgasm.

Skye made her way to the book of pleasure spells, still open at the page of the tentacled creature she had summoned. She picked it up and immediately got to work - she was still horny as fuck and had a year of edging and orgasm denial to make up for. As she turned the pages again, she started summoning all kinds of creatures to pleasure her to another mind-blowing orgasm. Slimes that could fit into any crevices on her body, shapeshifters that could transform into her deepest desires, plants that would release powerful aphrodisiacs into the air while their vines played with her tits - Skye released dozens of such creatures to take her to the heights of pleasure and not stop until she was cumming her brains out once again. She even cast several spells on herself to further enhance her experience, increasing the sensitivity of her pussy and tits, as well as casting the repetition spell on herself once again. She rubbed her clit once, ready to indulge in all the pleasures that were awaiting her, and felt the repetition charm begin to take effect as she continued to feel her clit being stroked even without her fingers anywhere near it.

Yet as Skye saw the various beings she had summoned appear in front of her, starting to make her way towards her, she couldn't help but feel like something was missing. Even as she experienced the sensation of her clit being rubbed repeated again and again, starting to build her towards her climax already, somehow it wasn't enough for Skye. Having an orgasm was one thing, but over the last year, she had experienced the true limits of sexual pleasure. She needed to reach those levels of raw arousal again, and she knew exactly what she had to do to get there.

Skye rushed over to the book of curses, still open on the page describing the curse of denial she had used all those months ago. She knew she would soon regret what she was about to do, so she had to act quickly before her rational mind talked her out of this rash decision. As the summoned creatures reached her naked body, caressing her and manipulating her most sensitive spots, Skye began chanting the familiar words once again. She would lock her orgasm away once more, chasing the feeling of pure desperation as she would again be forced to the very brink of a climax with no chance of release. As she completed the curse, she watched the red orb enter her womanhood like before. Skye could still feel her finger rubbing her clit again and again, and as she reached the edge of an orgasm, she felt the same feeling of helplessness as she was forced against the brick wall of her curse, taken to the pinnacle of pleasure but unable to climax no matter how hard she tried. She struggled to contain a moan as she immediately felt the burden of not being able to cum from the heavenly sensations, and rolled her stiff nipples between her fingers to add to her torment.

Skye knew that it would only take a few minutes before she would change her mind and desperately try to reverse the curse again, so she decided to do one more thing. She cast another spell, summoning a magical gag that would wrap itself around her mouth so that she couldn't speak. Without her voice, she had no way of casting any spells to break the curse and escape the torment she knew she was about to face again. Before the gag was applied, she enchanted it so that it would only disappear once she had an orgasm, meaning it would stay on throughout the torturous ordeal of edging and denial that awaited her, and would only be removed once her torment had ended - of course, her curse meant that this could take a while.

With that, Skye walked over to the middle of the library and lay down on the floor, surrendering herself to the unimaginable pleasures that lay ahead of her. All the creatures she had summoned quickly got to work, lighting her entire body on fire with desire as she was swiftly taken to the brink of orgasm, and no further. She half-heartedly tried to protect her exposed genitals from the beings trying to explore her, so that they would force her wrists away from between her legs and tie her up again. The submissive in her was ecstatic as she was quickly spread-eagled on the floor, completely immobilised while the creatures she had summoned had full access to her exposed and defenceless body.

It didn't take long for Skye to start squirming and moaning in pleasure, frantically trying her hardest to cum, but she knew her orgasm wasn't coming anytime soon. And she knew this is exactly what she had wanted - to be trapped in this hell of eternal sexual frustration once again. To not know when the creatures tasked with giving her an orgasm would be able to break her out of her self-imposed curse. Would it take a year again? Or would it take longer? Skye didn't care anymore as she writhed uncontrollably on the floor, completely helpless to escape the torturous prison of pleasure she had prepared for herself. As the creatures all around Skye continued their relentless but futile efforts to make her climax, the room was filled with the sweet sounds of the witch's stifled screams.