A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LincolnSST
LincolnSST
111 Followers

"That should be enough. If not, we can come back again tomorrow."

"Oh my, that's plenty."

"I'll be back in about forty five minutes. You wait out front for me."

She helped Amy out of her car seat and I watched her ass cheeks moving as she walked away. I wondered how they would feel under my hands while she was riding my cock. I smiled as I drove away.

Two hours later we were back home and she was putting everything away. I was in my recliner with Amy on my lap, watching the evening news. I could her Lynn humming a tune as she put stuff away.

************

Over the next couple of weeks we settled into a comfortable routine. Having Lynn take care of the house, I had more time to take care of the farm. Of course, Amy had me wound around her finger. She was a sweet little girl and definitely an easy keeper. Most evenings, I was elected to tuck her in bed, but some nights she needed her mommy.

Something else was happening. I was developing feelings for Lynn. I guess it was bound to happen, with us both living in the same house. I could tell she was too. She was always doing little things for me. She would get a big smile when I told her how much I appreciated it.

It was bound to happen sooner or later. It happened in the bathroom. I came in the house to take a leak and I just walked in without thinking. Lynn had just got out of the shower and was naked, towel drying her hair. I suspect Amy must have left the door open, so I just walked in like no one was in there.

She was standing there with her head back and her eyes closed. I looked her up and down a couple of times and then she sensed my presence. I slowly turned to walk out when she saw me.

"Sorry, Lynn. I needed to use the bathroom. The door was open so I just walked in."

I turned and walked out.

A few minutes later she walked out wearing her usual t shirt and shorts.

"Don't worry about it, Remus. It was bound to happen."

"I'll try to be more careful in the future."

She just smiled and went in the kitchen.

Of course the image on her naked body was burned in my brain. The fact that she had been so casual about it made me wonder. She didn't seem the least upset about it. I wondered what feelings she was having about me, if any. My feeling about her were growing every day.

**************

After Remus saw me naked in the bathroom, my thoughts started wandering in a new direction. I really admired him as a man. He was a gentle soul and never hesitated to help someone when he could. I especially liked him growing a pumpkin patch for the kids. He didn't have to do it. All of the kids could have easily gotten the pumpkins at the grocery stores. He just did it out of the kindness of his heart.

He was so good with Amy. I suspected she was letting him fill her daddy needs. Every evening she found her way into his lap. She never said it, but I could tell she loved him. I was definitely feeling some strong emotions toward him.

Those emotions took a big jump to the positive one morning. Remus had been out hog hunting the night before and he was sleeping in. I woke up in the morning and walked by his room. He had left his door open and was laying on the bed with the blankets down below his knees.

I stopped and just stared at his huge cock sticking up at full mast. My hand went to my open mouth. I had never seen one so big. It must have been at least eight inches long was was thick. It was darker than his skin and the head was pink. I could see it throbbing to his heartbeat. It made my husbands look like a Vienna sausage. My pussy muscles twitched and flexed, squeezing on an imaginary cock. Without even knowing it I moved my hand down inside the waist band of my shorts. My fingers caressed my pussy lips and I slid one finger in. I gasped as I felt how wet I was.

He stirred and I quickly pulled my hand out of my shorts and walked away. I went into the kitchen with the image of that big cock foremost in my mind. I stood there at the sink, thinking about that huge thing forcing its way in, stretching my pussy out. My knees went weak for a minute. I had to hang on to the sink to keep from falling. It seemed like it had been ages since I felt like a woman. I had never been with a black man before, but after what I saw and what I was feeling now, I knew there would be no problem. I would definitely open my legs for that sweet man.

I heard him stirring in the bedroom and then the shower came on. A thought that my man would probably be hungry ran through my mind, so I started make him some lunch. I had to chuckle at myself. I had thought of him as 'my man'. I knew that seeing his big cock got me thinking in a different way about him. I was going to let him know I was available. I wouldn't wear a bra and I would switch from shorts to panties. I did have some pretty hot bikinis that my husband had bought for me.

"I have to run into town and drop off those three hogs hanging in the barn. I shouldn't be gone more than three hours."

"Sit down here and I'll make you some lunch. Then you can go."

I poured his usual cup of coffee and made him two sandwiches. I made sure the girls were moving around as I walked up to the table. I brushed his shoulder with my right breast as I set the plate down. I glanced over at Amy. She was in his recliner watching cartoons, holding the remote. That brought a smile to my face.

He finished and I touched his arm.

"Go careful. I'll see you in a while."

He smiled and walked out. I went into my bedroom and sorted through my underwear. I settled on a red pair of panties to start off.

I got Amy down for her nap. I got brave and went in his bedroom. I guess it was just curious. I stood looking at his bed. I touched his pillow, then picked it up. I held it to my breasts and buried my face in it. I caught his scent and took a big breath. My pussy twitched as I thought about sharing it with him, the vision of his cock sticking up was in my mind. I put the pillow down and laid on the bed. I pulled my t shirt up and rubbed his pillow against me. I tweaked my nipples under the pillow, imagining it was him. I could feel my pussy getting wet. One hand went down and I slipped two fingers in my very wet pussy. I rubbed my clit and fingered my G spot, mentally talking to him.

'Give me that big cock, Remus honey. Slide it in me.'

'Make me your woman, honey.'

'Yes. Yes. Cum in me, big guy. Fill me up with your seed.'

The thought of him cumming in my fertile pussy pushed me over the edge. I was talking to god and calling his name. I laid there for a few minutes, enjoying the afterglow. I got up with weak legs and straightened the bed out. I tiptoed into my room and got another pair of shorts.

I looked down at Amy, hugging her teddy.

"How would you like have a brother or sister, honey?"

I went in the bathroom and wiped away the fruits of our imaginary coupling and put on dry shorts. With a big smile I went out and cleaned up after his lunch.

***************

I got the hogs loaded and headed into town. Lynn's behavior came to mind. She seemed to have settled in to being the perfect housewife. The house was clean from top to bottom. She never missed cooking a meal for the three of us and the laundry was folded and put away. The other things I noticed was little gestures of affection toward me. A touch on the arm, a smile, and carefully listening to what I said. And, yes, I noticed her brush her breast on my shoulder when she set my sandwich down. I was going to let her make the first move.

I was planning a little surprise for Lynn. I dropped off the hogs and drove to the car lot where I had bought my truck.

"Hey, Ed. How's it going."

"Good Remus. What can I do for you?"

"I need a small car about four years old that isn't wore out."

"Well, I have this little Mazda with about fifty thousand miles on it. It's five years old."

"Sounds good. Another thing, I've depreciated this truck out so I'll be needing another one soon. Maybe you can give me a good deal on both. I'm thinking about a Dodge Diesel one ton flatbed."

"Yeah, I can work with you on that."

"Great. Can you bring that Mazda out this afternoon. And have your guys bring a tow truck. I have a junker I need get rid of."

"Sure can. I'll look around for that truck and we can take care of both then. By the way, what's that little kiddie seat in your truck. Something going on there?"

'Yeah, Ed. Something is going on there. That's why I need that car."

"You old devil you," he said with a chuckle.

"Bye, Ed. Call me when you have something for me."

As I drove away, I figured the phone lines would be buzzing. I decided to let my parents know what was going on. I didn't want them to hear about Lynn from the grapevine.

I stopped by their house and filled them. They grilled me for over an hour about my intentions. Of course they wanted to meet her and Amy to give their final approval. We didn't set a time but they wanted us to come over sometime next week. I promised.

I wasn't worried about the meeting. I figured Amy would grab Mom's heart strings right off. My Dad was another story. He was old school and might have a problem with Lynn being white. He knew about my affair with the Mayor's wife and got on me about it every chance he had.

An hour after I got home, Lynn was looking out the window.

"Hun, we have company coming."

"Yeah, I'm expecting them. It's a little surprise for you."

"What. A surprise? What did you do?"

I took her outside and we watched the car and the tow truck drive up. I took the car keys from the guy in the car and handed them to Lynn.

"Here ya go. Now you can go to town without dragging me along."

"Oh my god, Remus."

She jumped on me and gave me a big kiss right on my mouth. Her breasts smashed against my chest.

"Thank you. Thank you. That's the nicest thing anyone has ever done."

She kissed me again. My arms went around her and I held her against me. I looked in her eyes.

All I could think of to say was: "You're welcome." Those titties distracted me.

I got another hug and a kiss on the cheek. We stood there together, watching the tow truck haul away another part of her past life.

My arm was around her shoulder, hers around my waist. Her breast was against my side. I wondered if it was indeed the last door closing for her. I knew it was for me. If she didn't make her move soon, I was.

That night, after she made me my favorite dinner she put Amy to bed a little early. I smiled inside and my cock stirred. A little hint that tonight might be the night. A half hour later I got up and mumbled something about a shower.

I was rinsing the shampoo out when I felt the shower door open. A soft hand touched my back.

"Who's that sneaking in here?"

"Oh, just someone that thought you might like your back washed."

"That would be a good start."

She chuckled and stood under the water. After she got wet, she turned and flipped the trickle valve. She grabbed the bottle of body wash and smiled up a me.

"Put your hands up on top your head and spread those feet a little."

Not being one to argue with a woman, I did as I was told. She moved behind me and started on my shoulders, slowly working her way down. She didn't hesitate when she got to my ass crack. When she stuck a finger up the the second knuckle. I almost lost it. I started reciting my multiplication tables.

She turned me around and gasped.

"Oh my god, honey. Look at you."

She was holding my cock in one hand and her other hand lifted my balls.

"Oh my. Those feel like their full of cum for me."

"Full is the right word. It's been a while."

"It's been a really long time for me."

She squirted some body wash on my chest and let it run down. She held my cock with one hand and started working her way down with the other. Her eyes never left my cock. When she got down to my cock she dropped to her knees. With one hand holding my balls she started stroking my cock. I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Come on, big boy. Give me some cum."

She kissed the head and rubbed her tongue just under the head. I couldn't hold out any longer. With a groan, my cock exploded. She took the first shot on her cheek and quickly sealed her lips behind the crown, rubbing her tongue under it. She took shot after shot, never spilling a drop. She milked the last of it into her mouth and stood up, still holding my cock.

She pointed to her mouth and opened it, showing my load to me. She swallowed twice and show me again. It was all gone.

"What do you think now, big boy."

"umm, I can't think. All the blood hasn't run back up to my head. Ask me later."

I grabbed the bottle of body wash and started in on her. I took special care with her breasts and woman parts. I fingered her to two orgasms. She hung on with her arms around my neck on the last one. She would have fallen if she didn't.

"Well, little one. What do you think now"."

"Oh my god. I think we're going to take lots of showers together."

A few seconds passed and we were in my bedroom, partially dry. I pushed her back on the bed and got between her legs.

"Time for you to talk to god, little one. You're gonna be on a first name basis with him before the night is over."

She didn't say a word. She reached down and pulled her legs up, giving her self to me. I wanted our first time to be special so I gave her my best. Her first orgasm hit in seconds. I kept after her and another washed over her. When the third one hit I could see her head rocking back and forth, with drool running out of her mouth.

I stopped and moved up over her. Our lips met and our tongues started the age old dance. I could feel her moving under me, searching with her pussy for my cock.

"Find it, baby. It's there for you."

"Please help me. I want it so bad. Please."

I moved up a little and felt it touch her pussy lips. It touched her clit and she gasped. She moved slightly and lined it up. With a quick thrust up the head popped in. She cried out and came. I held up, not letting her have any more. I could feel that little rough spot rubbing on my cock head. I flexed and she came again.

"Oh god. Oh god. Yes. Yes. Cumming for you."

"Push up, baby. Take some more in that tight little pussy."

"Oh god yes. You're so big. I want all of you in me. Stretch out my little pussy. Make it fit your big cock."

She threw her legs around my ass and crossed her ankles. Slowly she worked her way up. When she had about an inch left, I dropped on her. Our bones met and I felt her cervix against the head of my cock.

"Oh fuck yes. Big cock all the way in. Big, hot and hard. Fuck me, honey. Fuck me hard and fast. Make me your woman. Fill me with your hot cum and I'll be yours forever."

Using a condom never came to my mind. I was hell bent on cumming in her. Nothing else mattered. I knew she was of the same mind.

We quickly found a rhythm and we were rushing to the end. She was so tight it didn't take long.

"Take it, baby. I'm almost there."

"Oh god, yes. Cum in me. Mark me with your hot cum. Own my pussy."

I pushed down and felt my cock head touching the opening in her cervix. I held it there wanting all of my cum in her womb.

"Make me cum, honey. Make me fill you."

Her pussy clamped down and pushed me over the edge. My cock flexed and the first shot went straight in her womb. She howled and milked my cock. Three more shots went in her. It felt like her cervix was sucking up my cum. I could feel it on my cock head, open and ready.

She howled through one more orgasm as my cock deflated. Her ass was still twitching and her pussy was still milking.

"My big man. My big man just filled me. I feel so complete."

I rolled off and pulled her to me. Her hips were still twitching.

"mmmm, big cock. Best I ever had. Big and beautiful."

With one hand on her back and one on her ass, I pulled her closer. She burrowed in, kissing my chest.

"Love you, baby."

"mmmm, Love you too, honey. Hold me tight."

We must have fallen asleep, because I woke up and looked at the clock. It was five am and I need to get to the bathroom. I pulled the covers down and untangled myself from Lynn. She moaned and reached for me.

"I'll be right. I need to use the bathroom."

"ummm, hurry back."

"I will."

I padded to bathroom and took care of business. I stood, looking in the mirror. I smiled and turned on the water. I rinsed my cock off and dried it. I hurried back to my woman. She was awake and waiting for me.

"I want you again, honey. I can't get enough of you."

"I'm here, any time you want me."

"mmm, me too. Anytime."

By the time she got between my legs my cock was full hard and dripping pre cum.

"Look at you. You're all ready for me. Big and hard."

"You ready for me."

"Let me show you how ready I am."

She rubbed a little pre cum around on the head and mounted me. She slowly slid down, with her head back and her eyes closed.

"Yes. So big and hard. Big hard cock for my pussy."

She took it slowly, and I felt it touch her cervix. She wiggled around a little making sure it was fully seated. She gave a me squeeze and heard my groan. She pulled up till just the head was in. I felt her G spot rub on my cock.

She moved just a little working on it. In just a few seconds she moaned out an orgasm. Her head was back and animal noises were coming out of her mouth. She came two more times and took me in all the way. I felt her cervix again. She held it in place, just like earlier. Her muscles started milking me again.

"Cum in me, baby. Cum for me."

Her hard squeezing pushed me over the edge again and my cock swelled. We both cried out as I pumped my seed in her. She took every drop straight into her womb. It wasn't a conscious thought. It was just the culmination of our coupling.

She collapsed on my chest, with both of us trying to breathe. We finally settled down with her kissing around on my neck and chest. Then we heard little footsteps in the hall. I quickly grabbed some covers and pulled them. Amy came in the room and climbed up on the bed.

"Mommy, I'm hungry. Will you make me some pancakes."

"Of course, honey. You go watch cartoons. I need to take a shower and then I'll make breakfast."

She jumped off the bed and ran out.

"That went better than I expected," I remarked."

Lynn just chuckled.

"I think her hunger and cartoons had her attention."

"Your hot body had my attention. Let's get our shower out of the way."

We both hurried, naked, into the bathroom. She couldn't leave my cock alone. In just a few minutes of soaping it, she rinsed it and went to her knees. She swallowed every drop.

She stood up and grabbed the body wash.

"Remus, honey. I have something I want to tell you. I did things with you last night and today that I've never done before. I never showered with my husband, and I never swallowed and I never got on top. I just had to do it for you. I guess it's because I love you so much. I want to do everything with you. Well, almost everything. I would give you my other hole, but you're so big I think it would hurt too much."

"We can pass on the ass play. I've tried it and I wasn't impressed. We're doing just fine, so don't worry your pretty head about it. Just keep doing what you're doing."

We got dressed and the first thing I noticed was that Lynn put on one of my t shirts and no panties. I reached down and cupped her ass cheek. I gently pulled that tuft of hair sticking out under has ass.

"I think I like that."

"I just want to be ready when you want me again. Remember, I told you anytime. I meant it."

We finished eating and Amy ran off to get her coloring book. She settled down at the coffee table with the cartoons. Lynn stood beside me. I ran my hand up the back of her legs and pulled that little tuft again.

"You like playing with that, don't you."

LincolnSST
LincolnSST
111 Followers