A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LincolnSST
LincolnSST
112 Followers

"Yep. It's a new toy for me. Don't trim that up."

"I don't trim at all. I like the natural feel. Makes me feel like a woman."

"Speaking of that. We didn't use any protection last night."

"I know. I didn't want anything between us."

"Much more of that and you're gonna get knocked up."

"I know. I thought about that a few days ago. You know that you should have some children to take over your farm. It's been in your family too long. I love you and I want to give you some heirs."

"I know you're right. It's just that everything is happening so fast. I hadn't got that far yet."

"You just keep me full of cum and we'll take care of business as it happens."

"Ok, it's a deal.

"What's on you list today, honey?"

"I've got to get that hay baled. After that, I'm free."

"I have an idea. When I put Amy down for her nap, we can do some more baby making business."

"Ah yes. A little afternoon delight. Skyrockets in flight and all of that."

"Exactly. Now, get our of here. I have stuff to do too."

Baling hay doesn't take a lot of concentration so I had some time on my hands to think.

I really loved Lynn and Amy. They both were keepers. I really hadn't given much thought about a family yet, but Lynn brought me to my senses. I wouldn't be able to run the farm forever, just as my Dad hadn't. The kids I had planted in Bessie, didn't count. They were mine, but they might as well have been on Mars. I smiled at Lynn's expression about baby making business. She was an eager little thing and she definitely knew where to put my cum. She lined her cervix right up to take it all in her hot spot every time.

'hmmm, me, a Daddy.' It sounded good.

**************

The evening we went to meet my parents went off better than I expected, considering my Dad's attitude. While Amy, Lynn and my Mom were in the kitchen, I told him in no uncertain terms that Lynn and Amy were part of the family and he had better get used to the idea. He backed off and reluctantly accepted it. Amy had a lot to do with it when she crawled up in his lap and kissed him on the cheek. From that day on, they were Grandma and Grandpa.

Our first public outing together was the home opener high school football game. Lynn and I were walking in front of the stands looking for a seat. I was carrying Amy and holding Lynn's hand. I felt like every eye in the stands was on us. Then it started. People I knew were walking up, wanting to meet Lynn. It took more than a half hour for us to get through the introductions. Surprisingly, The Mayor's wife walked up. Much to my surprise, she gushed all over Lynn and Amy. I had to drag Lynn away.

During halftime, a few more people came up to us too. Needless to say, Lynn made a lot of friends that day. She was almost overwhelmed at all the people that knew me. I was extremely happy at the reception she got. I had a big smile on my face for the entire time.

The home team was ahead by fourteen points when Amy fell asleep in my arms. I guessed that all the excitement was too much for her. I nudged Lynn and we made our exit.

Over the next couple of weeks, Lynn got quite a few calls to socialize with the women she met at the game. It was mostly lunches with a few shopping trips thrown in. Lynn was all aglow with the attention. After being under her husbands thumb for so long it was a whole new world for her.

Lynn and I sat at the kitchen table one evening and I brought up the subject of her getting a divorce. She was worried about her ex-asshole causing her a lot of trouble. I talked her down and she left it in my hands.

The next day I contacted a lawyer and got it started. I brought up Lynn's situation with her husband and he told me of a little known Texas law. It was a quickie divorce law that most people didn't use. It mentioned that if a marriage simply wasn't working it would end quickly. I left is in his hands. He called me thirty days later and told me it was final. Apparently he had contacted her husband and explained that Lynn had found another man and was never coming back. He would be free to contest the divorce, but he would bury him in filings for child support and alimony. He hinted about what Lynn had seen him doing with Amy and that it might lead to him ending up as a registered child molester. He signed the papers and returned them the next day.

******************

Our wedding didn't turn out like we expected. The planning started out like many other weddings. Three of Lynn's friends formed a committee and got it all organized. The problem came from the local newspaper. The guy that wrote the announcement, put an extra line at the bottom.

'Everyone invited"

People who weren't invited started showing up. The church was filled to capacity in short order. A computer guru quickly set up a camera at the back of the church and live streamed it to the rec hall next to the church. Luckily, that took care of the overflow.

I stood at the alter with Charlie, Arlo and Ed next to me. Amy came down the isle first, scattering rose petal on the floor. Next came my beautiful Lynn, escorted by the Mayor. I got a little choked up watching her.

I hardly remember the vows, but I did remember lifting her veil and kissing her. I guess it lasted a little longer than normal. The crowd stated in on me and I finally broke the kiss. Lynn was truly a blushing bride.

They chased everyone out of the rec hall and set up the reception. The locusts swooped down on the food table and the open bar. In two hours the food was gone and the bar was dry. Lynn and I snuck out a side door and made our escape. Lynn's car was already packed and we drove up North to Dallas. We got back a week before pumpkin day so we had a couple of days to settle down.

The day before pumpkin day I hooked the Fresno up to my tractor and graded out a parking lot next to the pumpkin patch. Lynn stayed in the house, but Amy rode on my lap. She loved riding on the tractor. I planned on teaching her how to drive it after she got a little bigger. When we got done, she told her Lynn in no uncertain terms that we, emphasis on the we, made a parking lot. We both had to chuckle.

That evening, after her bath, she crawled up in my lap, as usual. She sat looking at me. With a very serious look on her face she said: "We're married now. You're my Papa."

I almost choked. Lynn sat over there with a big smile on her face. I hugger her and kissed her on the cheek.

"And you're my baby girl."

I looked over at Lynn and saw a tear run down her cheek. I could see the love in her eyes. From then on I was Papa and she was Baby Girl.

******************

Three years later I was at the hospital sitting beside Lynn's bed. She was holding a little brown potato on her nipple.

"No more, honey. Two boys and two girls is enough. I told the doctor to tie my tubes."

"Are you sure. We had a lot of fun making them."

She chuckled.

You! I didn't say we were stopping. Remember a long time ago I told you I was there for you anytime. Well, it still goes."

"That's my girl."

LincolnSST
LincolnSST
112 Followers