All Comments on 'A Hero For Chrissie'

by homerdepot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
philteephilteealmost 4 years ago

All over the place.

This was hard to read. Grammar aside, what was the point of the story? I know it’s fantasy, but where were you going? I think Chrissy and Lenny, but you throw in Lenny’s mother and Chrissy’s son and neighbors. More of a dream sequence than a conscious story. Was Lenny really a virgin?

sp9983sp9983almost 4 years ago
All over the place

You jump around so much, that the story is impossible to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Consistency

You are flip flopping the names all over. Billy was Chrissy son. And Lenny was a marine. Then at end Lenny was still a marine but now he was Chrissy son, so who is billy now?

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

WTF, I agree with the other comments below. ⭐️

py_studiospy_studiosover 1 year ago

Confusing story at times with character names, it seems to have a vague knowledge of Marines, we spend 13 weeks at Parris Island not 12, it's 1 week in receiving and 12 weeks of training. Yes sometimes a base has women seeking Marines. I spent on year going to Little Creek, VA a base outside Northport and Navy women or maybe wives, who knows but they had vehicles registered in the military, would drive the Marine barracks at Little Creek on Fridays knowing Marines check-in then have liberty the weekend as training doesn't start until Monday and picking up a woman for the weekend was ax easy as walking out to the parking lot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Impossible to hold one thought or character. One observation, if Marine Lennie is a virgin as you maintain, it's hard to believe that his first opportunity to get pussy would have him ask for her asshole. Just what did he learn in the Marines?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous