A Hero For Chrissie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for him to find it. "Jesus, your clit is hard."

"That's the way I am," she said.

She rubbed her cunt back and forth and she lay her head on his shoulder. "Stick a finger inside," she said.

He shoved a finger into her cunthole while he continued massaging her clit. A gush of cuntjuice, oily and warm, escaped her labia and drenched his hand.

She moaned and pumped her hips, fucking back at his finger. It didn't take long for an orgasm to ripple through her box, and she cried out when the wonderful sensations raged through her.

She bit her lip when it was over, but Lenny continued stroking and gently fingering her vulva. "Now let me do you honey," she said, and the panting Marine quickly released her and unzipped his fly.

She wrapped her fingers around his already hard dick and moved his foreskin up and down his upthrust pole. "Should I take your first load in my mouth, darling?" she asked.

"Yeah!" he croaked. "Now, Chrissie!"

Hunching down on the seat, she caught his hot load of jizz in her mouth and clamped her lips on his cockhead to get the last few drops.

She draped her arm around his shoulder and he lay his head back as he fought to regain his breath. Chrissie watched the movie, cuddling close to her date, and putting his cock back inside his pants.

She became engrossed in the movie for a while, but soon Lenny kissed her and whispered in her ear. "Let's get in the back seat and fuck," he said.

"Do you think we should?"

"Shit, everybody does."

They climbed into the back seat of the sedan and stretched out on the seat. They lay side by side and Lenny held her ass in his hands and squeezed her round firm flesh.

"Can I do whatever I want?" he asked.

"Sure," Chrissie said. "Think of it as a going away present."

His prick pressed into her belly. "What would you like to do in honor of our first fuck?" she said.

"Can I have your asshole?"

"Why, darling, of course!"

She pulled his cock back out of his fly. It was still half-stiff and she stroked it fast. She loved having her butt fucked. She especially loved when Lenny was going to do it.

The realization that this was their last fuck suddenly struck her and she became momentarily depressed. She'd become used to having Lenny's dick at her disposal and now he was moving out of the house and going overseas. She was wondering when she'd see him again.

Maybe I ought to spend more time with Billy, she thought. But she knew Harry would get suspicious and keep an eye on her.

Lenny tickled her asscrack and rubbed against her pucker. "Enjoying the ride?" he snickered.

"Love it."

She played with his balls and felt them fill up with a fresh supply of spunk. Lenny unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked the front of her bra. Her tits spilled out into his hands and he lowered his head and kissed them.

"No one kisses my boobs the way you do," she murmured.

"I love your tits, Chrissie," he said.

Her nipples were stiff and throbbing and he sucked them into his mouth one by one. He held her asscheeks in his hands and squeezed and stroked them while he nibbled and licked her titties.

"I'll love fucking your behind," he said, squeezing her plump mounds of assflesh.

She held his head against her tits and fed him her jugs. "Suck a little more, darling," she said. "Get me good and hot and then we'll fuck."

She rolled over onto her belly and he climbed between her legs. She rested on her elbows, and he lowered his lips to her hanging tits. He scooped one nipple between his front teeth and bit down hard.

After he had lashed her tit with his tongue for a few minutes, she rolled onto her back and he lay on top of her, his face hidden inside her cleavage.

"You've got the best tits in the world," he said.

"Ssshhh, darling," she said. "After tomorrow you're going to be off somewhere and some day you're going to be a married man. Your wife's tits will be the best in the world!"

"I'll love my wife, Christie," he said solemnly, "but I'll always love you best."

Chrissie felt a thrill shoot through her. "Oh, darling, you've made me so happy," she said.

She shifted around on the limited space until he was flat on his back and her lips were an inch from his crotch. She pushed his jeans down around his knees and sucked his thick limb into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," she murmured happily as she licked and sucked his dick.

She swirled her tongue hungrily over his cockshaft, flicking her lower lip on the sensitive underside directly under his knob. Her cheeks sank in as she sucked vigorously on his flesh. She pursed her lips and slithering half way down his fuck stalk.

He grunted as she began bobbing her head slowly up and down on his upthrust fuckpole. He soon pumped his hips back and forth and she was able to hold her head still while he fucked her mouth.

"Don't bring me off, Chrissie," he hissed. "I want to save it for your asshole."

She spit his prick out of her mouth and held it against her check. "Whatever you say, darling."

She fondled his balls while he fought to gain control over his orgasm. "It's okay," he said. "I'm okay now. Can we fuck now?"

"Sure, darling," she cooed. She shivered with excitement as she gazed at the giant screen. The star of the film, a tough cowboy type, was driving down a highway at breakneck speed. He was her absolute favorite actor, but now as she gazed down at her Marine she realized no one else could ever take Lenny's place in her heart or in her pussy.

They moved around again until Chrissie landed on her back on the car seat. "Are you sure you don't want me on my hands and knees?" she said.

"No, I want to see your face while I fuck you."

"It might be difficult this way under the circumstances."

"We can do it," he said, sounding more positive than ever.

He climbed around and assumed the fucking position between her legs. He humped his prick while he squeezed her boobs. He moved his fingers over her gash and stroked her cunt pulp.

"Right here's the juiciest pussy in town," he grinned.

"Only for you, Lennie," she said.

"But you fuck other guys, don't you?"

"Once in a while," she admitted. "But no one turns me on like you do."

Suddenly she said, "Ooooh, there, honey, touch me there!" She humped her pussy at his hand, forcing another finger into her hot hole. He moved his hand from her tits to her butt and stroked her asscrack.

"Rub my buns," she murmured.

He moved his fingers over her asshole and rubbed the puckered ring of muscle. He spit into the palm of his free hand and rubbed the saliva over her anus.

She caught her breath as he finger-fucked her asshole. She pulled her knees back and tilted her ass up to give him ready access to her anus.

"Get it good and loose, honey," she said.

He sucked his fingers into his mouth and wet them with saliva. Then he pushed them back into her rosebud and wiggled them around her bowels.

"You seem pretty loose, Chrissie," he said.

"I guess that little thing's gotten a lot of exercise in the past few years."

She giggled and he grinned. This was his baptism of fire, and there was nothing she loved more than his thick stalk exploding in her butt-hole.

Once she had held a mirror in a certain way and watched the way her husband's thick prick stretched her asshole. It had thrilled her and turned her on even more.

Some day she hoped to buy a camera that would photograph her son fucking her in the asshole. It would be something to look back on when she was an old lady. Unless, of course, Harry ever found it and beat her to a pulp.

She wondered if Harry suspected that his son and his wife had been having an affair. If he did, he gave no indication of it. He was still a selfish bastard in bed and Chrissie still resented his crude lovemaking. But she loved him and never considered leaving him.

She was wondering what it would be like when Lenny was gone, when his voice interrupted her reverie.

"I'm gonna stick my cock in now," he said, positioning himself between her thighs and pushing his spongy cockhead against her ready orifice.

Chrissie wiggled her ass and pushed out to insure there would be no pain when his prick penetrated her asshole. He worked his cock in slowly and she groaned hoarsely as her asshole stretched to accommodate him.

"Oh, Lenny!" she cried.

She hooked her hand under her knees and pulled her legs back to her boobs as he thrust more of his fuckpole into her ass. She moved a hand to her cunt and played with her clit as her widely-stretched asshole clamped shut over his thick fuck-stalk.

He began thrusting in and out of her butt hole. "Jesus, I'm not gonna last long," he croaked, sounding more like a novice with not much control.

"I won't need long, darling," she said, rubbing her clit in a frenzy. "I'm almost there now."

She came after a few more strokes, her body convulsing in the sensations that only came when her asshole was stuffed with a stiff prick. He stayed hard, gripping her hips with his hands and clenching his teeth until her cunt stopped spasming.

"Now!" he groaned then. "I'm gonna shoot off now!"

"Come, Lenny! Come!" she cried.

He battered her asshole with his weapon, and in a few moments he filled her with a load of warm, sticky spunk.

After a brief respite, Lenny said, "I want to do something that I've never done before."

She gave him a quizzical look.

"I want you to sit on my face!"

That surprised her because he was a relative beginner. But she was thrilled to do it for him. Still in the back seat, he laid back, and she straddled his muscular shoulders. Her thighs opened, allowing him to see the wet, hairy grotto she had, and by the expression on his face, he was ready for it. She lowered her hips and thrust forward, the movement planting her groin over his mouth. She shimmied forward enough that her ass hole was against his chin, and she rocked slowly back and forth. The oils from her cunt, mixed with the residue of his seed, make the maneuver sound like someone walking through a mud puddle.

It didn't take much for his lips to fasten onto her swollen love bud, and he heard a sound he'd always remember when he was doing Marine Corps maneuvers. She was crying and laughing at the same time, almost hysterically, as she climaxed over and over again.

* * *

Later, after they arrived home, Harry told Chrissie he wanted to talk to her. Her hands shook as they walked into the kitchen and she took ice cream from the freezer.

Did he suspect anything? Had he followed them and seen them ass-fucking in the back seat of the car? She couldn't tell from his face, but he seldom looked so serious and hardly ever talked to her about anything important.

"What is it?" she said as Lenny flopped down on a chair and began spooning ice cream into his mouth.

"Jake and Phyllis split up," he said.

Jake was Harry's brother and he and Phyllis had been having troubles for years.

Chrissie felt confused. "But what does that have to do with us?"

"I'd like to have Lloyd come and live with us. Chrissie tried to control her excitement, Lloyd was a darling boy with a constant bulge in his crotch. She glanced at Lenny who was averting his eyes. She gazed at Harry and nodded her head slowly.


12