All Comments on 'A Hero in Yellow Ch. 05'

by taylorreed

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

I started reading your work a few hours ago and couldn't stop until I had read all of it. I love the way you write, it's so sweet and not loaded with constant drama. Everything seems realistic.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

Dont listen to that jackass. I love this story line and cant wait to find out what happens next. Dont make us wait to long!

kougrakougraover 15 years ago
Good stuff!

Ignore that ignorant asshole who didn't like this! It's really good and I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

great chapter. i hope he turns out alright. Please don't listen to that bitch who clearly has no idea what they are talking about, your story was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great and Addicting story....

I love this story and am anxiously awaiting its next chapter....please don't leave us hanging too much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please!!

I check everday for more of this series. The way in wich you write draws us right in. Hope you and the boys are doing good!!

shhh_mellowshhh_mellowabout 12 years ago
This is a gift!!!

this story is very deep and goes to show no relationship even the most solid is smooth sailing.

once again thank you and thank Anthony and Shawn for this inspiring story.

can't wait to read part 6......you have a gift

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous