A Hero's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Ferranwood raised a hand to Arga to signal that she would take over the explaining. "My compatriot speaks true. We are of The Chasm but we are not violent beasts. We provide pure pleasure in exchange for pleasure. As for your current predicament, that's a result of your venom. It prepares you for what is to come. I'm sure you'll be happy to accept our offer."

Lady Ferranwood leaned forward onto the mattress and slowly shook from side to side giving Marnabus a clear view of her ample breasts. Her companions joined her on each side assuming similar positions with Lady Ferranwood in the middle of them. Marnabus stood on the other side of the mattress from them with his cock throbbing.

He couldn't keep his eyes straight as the garden of attractive flesh across from him. Without meaning to he licked his lips like a glutton about to devour a three course meal. His hand once again reached down and began stroking. He needed to cum, but his hand seemed to do nothing to make his need a reality.

Elima saw his frantic stroking and gave a adorable giggle before speaking. "You silly goose your hands not going to help. How about you come over here and play with us. Please, we like playing with you mister." She began playing with her breasts in an attempt to lure her prey.

Marnabus at this point was painting, and began slowly moving around the bed while stroking the entire time. He finally made it around to the other side and was standing behind a bent over Elima who looked back at him expectantly. He sat there stroking while staring longingly at the wetness leaking from her opening. While he stood Elima's tail slowly reached out and touched the tip of Marnabus' dick.

She continued to look back at him while pouting and slowly moving her hips from side to side. "Mister don't you want to play with me? Please don't make me beg, we can have soooo much fun together."

Marnabus couldn't resist anymore, she might have had a soft personality but he wasn't going to give her a soft treatment. He stepped up closing the distance and touched his tip to her opening. Her warmth felt great on his cock and he wanted more so he pushed forward. It didn't make sense to him how perfect it felt. It was so tight but didn't make insertion or thrusting difficult.

As he bottomed out in her with his swollen sack resting against her, he was reminded of how congested his loins felt. He wanted that feeling gone and he knew instinctually that the cure for that was cumming. The thrusting began, and it wasn't gentle or designed for anything but bringing him satisfaction and release. He might as well have been a rutting animal with only that simple goal on his mind.

The entire time he was thrusting Elima was looking back at him smiling. She could see the look of animalistic lust on his face, it was one she was becoming familiar with as she walk this realm more. It was easy for her to recognize that he had been lured in successfully but she didn't want to rush making the offer. She loved this build up, feeling the champions willpower wash away with every thrust.

Elima wanted him to keep at it so she offered some encouragement. "Oh Mister Marnabus you're so good! So big and strong, and making me feel oh so good. Keep it up, so you can get to the best part."

Marnabus kept pounding away at a fast pace feeling like he was on the edge of release but couldn't finish the job matter how hard he tried. He grabbed both of Elima's shoulders and hammered into her making her plump posterior ripple but his climax was nowhere to be found. After what was around half a hour of this had passed he pulled out to inspect his cock to see if he could find the problem.

Lady Ferranwood had been patently beside Elima decided to speak up. "Oh my sir, it seems you are having a bit of a issue. Perhaps my delicate flower is better suited for satisfying your manhood. Come be a gentleman and fornicate with me. Perhaps a proper lady can provide the release that your loins desire."

Marnabus looked over at the blonde succubus and liked the view. She had the physical features of a northerner, pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes that had a unnatural demonic glow without her illusion and slightly less curves than Elima. He grew even more excited as he shifted to his right and lined up behind the pale succubus.

His mind having become clouded he struggled to speak being only able to make a simple statement. "Yes......I want the flower."

He slowly pushed his cock until his groin was resting against the warm wet petals of her flower. The fit was snug, and her rear was so soft and smooth resting against him. He grabbed onto both of her ass cheeks and squeezed, using his hands to knead the flesh of both. He started thrusting while admiring the rear view she was giving him.

Lady Ferranwood could feel the admiration her body was drawing from Marnabus' hands and eyes and needed to comment. "Oh darling you appear to enjoy what's before you. It's here for your enjoyment, femininity that far exceeds anything that a mortal sculpture could create. Satisfying your masculine desires with me, let us enjoy the pleasures of the flesh until the sun rises in the east again."

Marnabus was aware that she was speaking but could care less about listening. His concern was draining his sack into the demonic woman in front of him. The discomfort was starting to increase again and it didn't feel like his cure was getting any closer. Still he hammered away until he felt hands wrap around behind him.

It was Elima who had hugged him from behind and peaked around him to enjoy the view of her companion being bred. While she watched she rubbed her soft hands across Marnabus' chiseled chest and core. She whispered into his ear words of encouragement, working alongside her companions to seal his fate.

After another long period of time Marnabus once again discovered that the slit of Lady Ferranwood wasn't giving him release. He pulled out and looked towards Arga with the face of a beggar. Arga saw this and gave her ass a slap creating a loud sound and causing that cheek to ripple. She was by far the curviest and most sexual of the trio and Marnabus was hopeful she'd be the solution.

Arga laughed at him before speaking in a teasing tone. "Lets go stud I see you doing a lot of wanting and not a lot of taking. Let's fuck, and it better be rough."

That was all Marnabus needed to hear as he rushed to ram his cock into her. He grabbed onto a handful of her hair and pulled while hammering into her. The sound of their bodies meeting wasn't enough for Marnabus so he gave her ass a hard slap not caring if it left a mark or not.

Arga laughed at the slap which did nothing to blemish her skin before teasing him. "Look at you big guy being so gentle. So we going to keep cuddling or are you going to fuck me? I mean it's your choice but I was kinda hoping you'd rail me out like got a pair between your legs and not like you just have a oversized clit."

Marnabus let out an angry roar and then released her hair, leaving both his hands free. With a forceful shove he pushed her head into the mattress and held her there with both hands. Arga wasn't able to see him anymore but could hear his heavy breathing and grunting. She began pushing back against him trying to increase the ferocity of his fucking.

Deciding his performance still wasn't up to standard Arga decided to deride Marnabus further. "Making all that noise and still nothing to show for it. Hey ladies, I think our friend could use some assistance."

Lady Ferranwood and Elima stood on opposite side of Marnabus and began providing assistance. Both of them had a hand on one of his ass cheeks and encouraged him to go harder and faster. Finally after another long period of thrusting with nothing to show for it Marnabus pulled out and looked around at the women confused.

Elima giggled before speaking. "Hey big guy, don't look so sad. If you're not having fun we can do something to make it better for you. So you want us to tell you?

Marnabus with a tone that made his frustration obvious said "Yes tell me of this secret!"

Arga started off the explanation "So that venom does more than just filling you sack up. It stops you from blowing those big loads you're thinking about right now."

Lady Ferranwood spoke next "Tis true, nothing you do can release the pressure or reduce the engorgement you suffer from except for one thing. Our kind can place a charm on you that eliminates the blockage."

Elima spoke again "And than you can really have lots of fun. You can just keep going and going and going! And then you die.....but it's fun. Or you can always stop before that I guess. So what do you say, you want our charms?"

Marnabus looked down at his swollen sack and felt how swollen his orbs were. He knew he shouldn't trust demons and felt like a fool for contemplating allowing a demon to openly cast a spell on him. But he knew they were telling the truth since he'd been stroking and thrusting for well over a hour. Death by demon wasn't something he wanted to experience but he convinced himself he would stop before it got to that point.

He decided to accept the offer, knowing that he could never tell anyone about what had happened tonight. "I will accept your charms, but don't try to do anything besides what you told me or things will turn very violent, very fast."

Elima pumped her fist into the air causing her chest to jiggle. "Yay! I knew you would. Boys are always quick to agree for some reason. Must be because my hair is so cute."

Arga knew that nice hair wasn't the reason and needed to let this be known. "Yeah...I'm sure it's the hair and not the nice knockers you're carrying around. Guys love tits and yours are almost as nice as mine."

Arga thought of how she would be able to develop her body with this horny fool's energy. She reached down and cupped her breasts, anticipating the further growth.

Lady Ferranwood who was uncomfortable having the smallest chest of the three decided to turn the attention back to the placing of the succubi's charms. "I'm sure our most gracious host doesn't want to stand there hearing you brag all day about your breasts Arga. It's time to allow your burden to be released Champion so please hold still.

Lady Ferranwood stepped forward and squatted in front of Marnabus until her face was level with his cock. The other two squatted in front of Marnabus on the left and right of her. All three of them placed raised a hand they became covered in purple flame while their other hands wrapped around Marnabus to hold him in place. He flinched as the moved their glowing hands towards him.

Marnabus looked down at their hands hovering above his groin with one above the other. As he looked at them he saw the strange symbols that had appeared where their pubes used to be glowing brighter then before. The pushed forward, with each one placing a hand on him. Pain shot through him as he felt as if he was being branded.

Finally, they removed their hands and Marnabus felt the pain immediately vanish. With their hands out of the way Marnabus was finally able to see what they had done. Three off the strange symbols, with each one matching one of the demons' own crests was on his body. Each one was glowing brightly like theirs.

Seeing that her symbol had been placed successfully Elima flung herself back on the bed and lay flat on her back with legs spread. She used a finger and beckoned Marnabus to come join her on the mattress.

Elima called out to him "Come on play with me first. A big guy like you is lots of fun."

Marnabus didn't need to do any thinking before making a decision. He walked to the mattress and was easily lured in between the demon's legs. We almost zero effort he was once again bottomed out in Elima. His feet remained planted on the floor while she lay flat on the edge of the bed. He hadn't even started thrusting and his cock was already being squeezed while her wetness coated his orbs and soaked the mattress beneath them.

He was amazed as he started thrusting into her crevice, that after all this time she hadn't ran dry or complained about anything hurting. The front of Elima was just as pleasing to the eye as her rear end had been and Marnabus was happy for the change of position. He could hammer away and watch her perfect breast jiggle each time.

All he could think about as he unknowingly thrust his life away was how perfect this was. Tight but not to tight, with a warmth that just made everything better. Large breasts that were soft but didn't sag, and he had two more of these beauties to enjoy. He knew he shouldn't think so but the horns and tale for as evil a sign as they were made her even more attractive.

As he came close to finally releasing his magically altered load he thought of how he would keep this a secret. He couldn't have word of a great demon slayer fucking and possibly impregnating a demon. He would lose respect in the same way his former friend Theseos had after word of his goblin and orc bastards had gotten out.

The rare moment of thinking wasn't enough to distract the nerves in his dick. Like a wine cork being removed he had a opening for things to pour out, and that's what happened. Elima sensed the moment had come and locked her legs behind him as the first wave came. Thick shot after shot of his seed splattered against her soft walls. Each pleasurable spasm seemed to be enhanced by a mysterious suction that almost pulled the cum out of him.

Marnabus was breathing heavily feeling tired after the experience but also very satisfied. He noticed that Elima's marking was glowing brighter on her while his own marking was a little more dull. She released him from her legs and he was able to stand up straight and look at the other two. They were rubbing themselves clearly having enjoyed what they saw on display.

Marnabus was tired and now that he had gotten some release was ready to deal with these women. He wasn't going to risk his life over another chance to come he told himself. That mentality would quickly change as Arga slowly climbed up onto the middle of the bed and pointed her ass directly at Marnabus.

She spoke hoping to entice him "Oh stud I hope you're not done yet. Come on and fuck me like a stallion you know you want to."

Marnabus stared at Arga's ass being presented to him, swaying side to side with tail lifted so he could see her dripping wetness. He took one look at Elima and saw that she hadn't let a single drop of cum go to waste, and then towards the door. That door was his chance to escape, once he was out help could be summoned and this threat destroyed. He took steps towards the door but looked back.

He couldn't bring himself to pass up another chance to watch Arga's ass bounce against him. The thought of destroying such a perfect body almost hurt him to think about. He turned around and walked slowly to her, with cock in hand. Arga looked at him and grinned knowing she had won. There was a gap between them while Marnabus got ready to insert his cock.

Arga had lost patience and used her tail to help him along. The smooth dark colored tail wrapped around the base of his cock and pulled him forward, guiding the needy cock right into where it belonged. The feeling of his shafted being tightly gripped was similar but also different than Elima's. Once he felt comfortable inside the waiting succubus he grabbed onto her shoulders and began humping into her.

Arga arched her back and turned to look at him with a grin on her face. She looked right into his eyes and then at the rest of his body. Seeing a muscled body, dripping sweat from exertion was a favorite of hers. Seeing her food so eager to give up his life made her excited. She thought of how different he would look by the end of this all as his muscles wasted away until all that was left was skin, bones, and a hard cock that served as a symbol of the sins he committed tonight.

Marnabus had no idea what sort of thoughts she had, but his mind was clear on one thing. This would definitely be his last round with the demons. It didn't long for the last minute of this round to start as he felt his heavy sack clenching tightly. His swimmers were preparing to be free, as he shot his life essence into her voracious pussy.

As the dam broke, he slammed as hard as he could into her, using each thrust to draw out more of his fluids. The white essence of life flooded into her as his feral need to breed the wet hole in front of him took over. Finally his flow stopped, and he released Arga's shoulders and stood up feeling dizzy. He knew he needed to get out of here but felt to weak to Sprint for the door.

Arga looked at him and struggled to hold back a laugh at the first signs of his physical deterioration. Finally she was able to speak "Wow stud that was much better than before, I'll definitely remember that dick, and trust me I've taken a lot of dicks so that means something. You look tired, you should lie down."

Marnabus was tired, needing to use the mattress to support himself. He decided he should lie down but told himself he would turn down any more offers from the succubi. It didn't take much for him to connect the weakness he felt to cumming into the succubi. He slowly crawled to the center of the bed and sprawled on his back.

Lady Ferranwood crawled next to him and began rubbing his chest while offering him more. "Oh, darling you look fatigued. Perhaps you should lay back and let me take care of you now."

Marnabus wasn't going to have anymore of this "No our escapades are over. For now, I just need to rest."

Speaking just those two sentences was painful as Marnabus's mouth was dry. He had been sweating for quite awhile but was slightly concerned that this was another effect of his recent activities. Lady Ferranwood pouted and then slide down his body and took his balls into her mouth switching between licking and sucking on them.

Marnabus was upset having already told her no and yelled out "Enough demon I have already made my decision."

Lady Ferranwood stopped sucking and gave Marnabus a disappointed look. She wasn't going to be the only one of the succubi to not feed on him. She showed her rear to him and rubbed her hands all over her body.

She spoke to no one in particular but knowing that Marnabus would hear. "Such a shame to know that someone will be missing out on perfection right in front of them. A little bit of tiredness and they're so quick to deny the snug embrace of a woman."

She looked back over her shoulder and saw that Marnabus was still as solid as a bar of iron. The demon continued to speak to him wanting to hear him ask for more.

"Your body might be tired but your tool is so eager for more of a woman's touch. Just lie back and let me do the work, someone as strong and masculine as you deserves a break. You know you want to. A gentleman like you wouldn't refuse a opportunity to have a statuesque beauty straddle you. Just imagine denying yourself that pleasure."

Marnabus couldn't take his eyes off of the teasing demon. The combination of her looks that surpassed anything a portraitist could create and her honeyed words weakened his resolve. He convinced himself that one more time was worth the risk, with Lady Ferranwood being the only one he hadn't been drained by.

He spoke to the woman that had broken his resistance. "You are right demon, I want you. I'm a little exhausted so you'll have to do some work. After this I'm really done though and if you're smart you'll disappear quickly once I walk out this door."

Lady Ferranwood wasn't at all surprised by his decision as she backed up onto him. The view off her ass getting closer distracted Marnabus from the fact that her kind face had become that of a predator cornering it's prey. She sat over his dick with ass facing towards him, her hands on his thighs, and demonic tail around his cock.