A Hero's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the help of her tail Lady Ferranwood devoured Marnabus' cock to the base. Once he was fully engulfed in her salivating hole, she uncoiled her tail from around his and slowly began riding him. She used a slow grinding technique allowing his head to feel everyone of her soft ridges. He couldn't hold back the moans as he shivered each time her folds would slowly glide across his cock head.

He was completely enthralled by to pleasure unable to do anything but watch her ass slowly grind against him, covering his groin in demonic pussy juice. It came as a surprise to him when the urge to cum hit him, as the slowest sex seemed to finish the job fastest. He exploded pouring more of his life carrying fluid into her, and not caring that he should have been shooting blanks awhile ago.

Lady Ferranwood continued grinding making sure she pulled out every drop of energy and potential offspring. She quietly laughed at the thought of a big demon slayer having a trio of demonic daughters running around.

She slowed the movement of her hips and rotated slightly to look at Marnabus as she spoke. "Sir that was truly wonderful. I think it's much more pleasurable to slowly make love like civilized lovers, than rutting like wild beasts. Judging by how quick you....released it looks like you agree. So, do you wish to continue these escapades, or will you be leaving us like you said?"

Marnabus was to weak to speak after his recent climax, letting out only a grunt as a response. Lady Ferranwood got off the weakened man, while Elima moved closer.

Elima put her soft hand on Marnabus' chest before speaking to him. "Oh, I didn't a rough and tough guy like you wanted things gentle. Now that I know let me try, you just keep relaxing and let little Elima take good care of you."

Arga wanted to let her companions know she had the next turn. "Don't take to long Elima, I want the next turn. Personally, I don't think he really cares if things are hard or soft. Like all men he is just happy to have his dick buried in cunt. Isn't that right hero, you live to get that dick wet, even if it means fucking demons?"

Elima had climbed onto Marnabus' cock and began riding him in imitation of Lady Ferranwood. Marnabus was helpless to prevent this as she pulled a load out and the others did the same repeatedly until his last bit of life had been drained.

Hours of draining had left Marnabus a shell of his former self. Hair had turned white a fallen out, muscles had turned to nothing, and all that remained to be found by his fellow walkers was his all corpse with cock jutting straight up and three now black succubi crests above it showing them that this was the work of demons.

As he died his recording stone slowly faded out until only the voices of the succubi we're still recorded. The voices were different than before having dropped their acts with their prey now dead. Who spoke wasn't able to be deciphered, but it really didn't matter as all three of them revealed their true cruelty.

"That was easy hunting, what a fool."

"The people in this realm have good taste, but things will be harder once they find this idiots corpse."

"True but who cares, plenty of other fools to drain. I mean the great killer of demons just fucked his pathetic life away."

"We also caught him off guard, these walkers will catch on."

"That's fine, just avoid walkers in the future, unless you really are in the mood for some tasty food."

"I bet these bastards are going to make up some story of how the pathetic maggot died heroically."

"Definitely, they're not going to shout that the best warrior they have drowned to death in pussy."

"Poor guy would have his legend ruined. You kill hordes of demons and you're a hero, but fuck one, or two, or three demons and you're known as a demon fucker until the end of time."

"Well, Marnabus will have his legacy live on with these liars and his true legacy that we know."

"I think he definitely left behind another legacy, it feels like his seed has done it's job."

"I agree, such a shame we can only birth half-breeds but it's still more succubi around to slaughter these maggots."

"True, they really are pathetic creatures, so quick to throw everything away for some ass and tits."

"Like this dumbass, traded a afterlife in paradise for suffering in the chasm."

"I can't wait to torture Marnabus the great man-slug when we return to the chasm."

"I already have a name for me new daughter, Zarmodania."

"That's a stupid name but I can't wait to see his pathetic face when he learns that he created three more threats to his precious species."

"Same face but no tongue to speak, and no arms or legs to escape. Just sitting and learning about how he caused the deaths of so many men once our girls are born."

By this point the recording stone shut down completely. Eventually the room was checked and the events that followed went much like predicted. The contents of the stone would be locked up, and only show to the most senior members of the Maroon Walker Order. Arga, Elima, and Lady Ferranwood continued to grow in power carving out their own part of the chasm.

-enclosed is a image of Elima at the time of Marnabus' death. Study it well walker so that you may know your enemy. "Thanks to Utanoir for drawing my commission."