A Hero's Fall

Story Info
Three succubi defeat a mighty warrior.
8.2k words
4.02
102.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Owl
Red_Owl
51 Followers

-What follows is an accurate reconstruction of the death of the founder of the Order of Maroon Walkers. This material should not be distributed to any one not a 10th rank member of the order. Release of this material outside this demographic could have severe consequences for the order both internal and external. Because this is reconstructed from the founders own recording stone it is the most accurate record of his last moments. -

Marnabus was exhausted and tired. He had struggled deciding if he should go to sleep when he finally returned to the citadel or celebrate the victory. It hadn't been easy but through a combination of bravery, skill, and luck had defeated the strongest demon to manifest since the collapse. The order in these early days was a lot different than the latter stoic version. The strict rules future Walkers followed didn't yet exist but after tonight they would.

Celebration was required, things were finally turning around after all. Warriors gathered filling themselves with hearty food and drink. As the alcohol and other substances flowed through their veins it helped fuel a growing lust. The crowd of revelers slowly shrunk as Walkers disappeared to private quarters with women in tow. Marnabus was no different having focused his lustful gaze on three women in the crowd.

They were soon at his side keeping the mugs coming. As his mind became clouded he became increasingly aroused. The sight of three pairs of ample cleavage and tight dresses quickly helped Marnabus decide how he wanted to spend the rest of his night. He followed behind the women being led by the hand while his eyes focused on the curvaceous bodies in front of him. His focus on the pleasure to come had blinded him to where exactly he was being led.

The room wasn't his but he was beyond the point of caring about anything besides enjoying the three women in front of you. Simple things like knowing their names didn't seem important when he was so close to sinking his cock into them. As he finally managed to stumble into the bedroom he was helped onto the bed by the women. They seemed determined to please as one began pulling down Marnabus' pants while the others undressed.

The dresses of the two were around their ankles as they slowly climbed onto the bed with one on each side of Marnabus. The one in the middle had his pants completely off before standing up and quickly removing her dress. She was far enough back that Marnabus could see her full figure. As she slowly moved towards him to take a place in between his legs he saw it all. Large heavy breasts that seemed to defy gravity, with hard nipples and light pink areolas. Wide hips and a thin waist that sent a signal to his dick to breed. A beautiful yet exotic face framed by brown hair that seemed to untarnished and skin that was without blemish.

A thick drop of pre cum formed at the tip of Marnabus' dick as the center woman grabbed hold of it. She gave a long slow upwards stroke that cause even more to pool at his opening. With her free hand began softly rubbing one of his legs while her two companions got to work undressing him. Soon he was fully nude on the bed with a grin on his face and three voluptuous women rubbing on him. Finally the woman in the middle spoke.

"Wow you're leaking so much, you must really like us huh? Don't worry me and my friends will take good care of you all night long. Right ladies?"

The woman on Marnabus' right with wavy black hair was first to respond. "Of course, a big guy like you deserves a good fuck after a fight. After you stuff my cunt once you won't want any other."

The straight haired woman on his left responded next. "I agree a hero such as yourself deserves to be pleasured. I promise my moist flower will give you the uttermost pleasure. You just lie back and enjoy the exquisite sensations that we can provide."

The dark haired one was growing impatient as she cut in. " Enough with the poetry Lady Suckwood. You see this stud wants to get his willy wet so let's get to it."

Finally the middle woman spoke again. " Of course it would be rude to keep him waiting longer. I promise you'll enjoy this.

The brown haired woman leaned forward and slowly stuck her tongue out. Marnabus licked his lips in anticipation as he watched her tongue slowly move to the tip of his cock. Finally it was close after a painfully long tease. Her hot breath coated his tip followed by her tongue sliding across his sensitive surface. Wetness, warmth, and the perfect amount of texture swirled across his cockhead teasingly until she moved down further and took his shaft in her mouth.

Warmth engulfed Marnabus' shaft as the blonde woman began sucking. Every time she would suck he felt like more blood was rushing into his cock forcing it to be stiffer. Her tongue began swirling around at the same time she was sucking causing him to let out a pleasurable grunt. Once she felt him nice and hard she pulled her mouth free, creating a loud pop. She sat up while stroking his saliva coated shaft.

As she spoke, she continued stroking. "You really seem to be having fun. I think it's time we have more fun. So girls, who wants to play with our friend next?" The dark haired one started to sit up. "Oh, it looks like Arga wants a turn. I'm sure you will enjoy this mister. Oh I almost forgot I'm Elima and the gorgeous blonde is Relto Ferranwood, but she prefers to be called Lady Ferranwood."

Marnabus glanced around at his bedroom companions. It was quite a trio, a friendly one, a sophisticated one, and a vulgar one that had just straddled him. He was sure that this Arga was about to take him for a good ride as she faced him with everything on display. Arga reached back and grabbed his dick, lining it up with her waiting opening. He felt a unusual warmth radiating from her hole, followed by a drop of her arousal that landed on his shaft. This bead of feminine wetness slowly slid down his shaft until stopping on his balls.

Arga spoke "I bet you can feel that wetness. It's just a sample the real fun is going to be when I get that shaft all in my pussy. You haven't ever experienced a nice hole to fuck like mine. You'll see big boy, I'll having you shooting your spunk in no time."

Arga sat back effortlessly taking Marnabus' cock to the hilt. She rested against his groin and grabbed hold of his hands. She moved his hands onto her firm breasts and at the same time spoke to him in a seductive tone. "Sexy studs like you get to look and touch." She reached back with one hand while staying balanced and gave his sack a light squeeze.

Marnabus didn't realize it at the time but Arga was sizing up her meal. She lifted up some until only the tip of his cock remained inside. Before slamming back down she told him "you feel a little pent up, but that's fine. Just means that when you're done stuffing my cunt that I'll be nice and full."

She began bouncing on his cock not wasting time by starting at a slow pace. As Arga rode him, Elima moved to his side and began kissing on his neck. At the same time Lady Ferranwood continued to rub her soft hand across his body and relaxing his sore muscles. The entire time his eyes focused on Arga's breasts which he couldn't help but squeeze. His ears became filled with the sound of flesh smacking against flesh and the aroused giggling of women who seemed determined to drain him of his seed.

Marnabus was no stranger to women and prided himself on his stamina. He had earned a reputation amongst the harlots of the city for his ability to hold his load for as long as needed. Tonight, however something was different as he was struggling to keep from erupting. He tried to distract himself but his mind kept wandering searching for a answer why. To much to drink, losing his touch, or maybe just exhaustion? None of these had ever been a issue before but now his fuse was about to run out.

He lay on his back surrounded by three voluptuous women, and feeling to good to panic yet still being a little concerned. Arga for being so vulgar and clearly experienced around a dick yet she felt tighter than a nervous maiden. Her inner ridges seemed to grind perfectly against his cock with a perfect depth that allowed him to go all the way in and let his tip kiss the entrance to her womb. He wasn't sure if she was controlling it but knew that regardless of the answer her squeezing of her walls was perfect for pulling out a load quicker.

Finally it got to the point that he couldn't handle anymore, but before he could let his companions know that release was imminent he was muffled. Elima had climbed onto his face giving him a face full of smooth, soft, dripping wet pussy. This caused him to instinctually begin licking her clit, returning the favor from earlier. At the same time Lady Ferranwood had climbed onto his chest, grabbing his hands and grinding her slit against him leaving a trail of wetness. With three women all straddling him it happened.

Release, it had come in pleasurable spasms. It started with a continuous flow of precum that transitioned into spray after spray of powerful seed. Each throb of his cock drained more and more of his sack which had tightened up in anticipation of this moment. After multiple thick shots of his white essence sprayed against her cervix his flow finally died down. She started to grind against his crotch to squeeze out any remaining drops before slowly sliding off his shaft. There was no leaking cum to cover his cock as Arga had quickly devoured this initial offering.

Marnabus wasn't able to see much of anything with a face full of pussy. However in a moment of post-orgasmic clarity he thought for a second that he had saw what looked like a tail. But he knew that was impossible. After a brief pause Elima started grinding on his face signaling for him to resume. Once again his tongue started caressing her folds with emphasis being placed on her engorged clit which told him she was enjoying this as much as he was.

His cock hovered between flaccid and erect as Arga traded places with Lady Ferranwood. Arga seemed less concerned with grinding and more concerned with trying to get Marnabus excited for more. Her hands played with his nipples switching between rubbing, pinching, and pulling. Arga looked back and saw he wasn't truly hard, giving her fuel to insult Lady Ferranwood.

"Well looks like he doesn't like you as much as me, since his dick is drooping like melted butter. As usual, guys want a slut not some wannabe lady, isn't that right stud? Boys want to fuck pussy not pollinate a flower. When you got meat like yours between your legs, it's not a surprise that you'd rather get your dick wet than listen to poetry while 'making love'."

Marnabus was going to say something to try to ease the tension between the women but got distracted by what felt like something poking at his tail hole. He was very confused at this as the only one that could reach was Lady Ferranwood and from what he could feel both her hands were rubbing softly against his abs. Before he could give it more thought or try to look he was distracted by the Lady speaking.

"Speaking like a typical trollop again Arga. Surprised men can put up with you since you have the vocabulary of a discount lady of the night. Unlike you some of us like to enjoy ourselves and not rush. After all it's not very ladylike to devour your food, you should take your time and savor your meal. With the right preparation you could go from having a peasants loaf of bread to having a true delicacy. Isn't that right sir, you want your last time to be something that you can't just find at a cheap whorehouse?"

Marnabus had to hold back at the thought of this being his last time. He felt it again something rubbing against his leg and then prodding against his opening. He had to say something about this so he turned his head to free his mouth from Elima's pussy.

"Ladies there's no reason to have this argument, I'm versatile and can go however you like. However I'm not into butt stuff so could you please stop poking around down there." Lady Ferranwood responded almost as soon as the words were out of his mouth.

"My apologies sir, but I'm afraid not. This is the proper way to season a gentleman for all of our enjoyment. It's a delicate process so please try to stay still. I promise afterwards you'll be begging for more fornication which we will be happy to provide."

Marnabus didn't know what to hold still for until he felt something suddenly plunge into his asshole. He instinctively try to get up and couldn't, so he next tried to move his head to see but Elima squeezed her thighs together stopping him. He wanted to use his arms to throw her off but found his arms also pinned in place by Arga who decided to tease him.

"You heard Lady Ridewood, hold still. Boys like you are sensitive after all, always eager to give a rough pounding but not receive one."

Elima spoke next, grinding her wetness on Marnabus' mouth to keep him quite. "Yes listen to Arga wouldn't want you getting hurt. Trust me mister you'll like us even more than you do now. Really, really like us, which is great because we have big boobs and wet kitties for you to have fun with. We're going to have so much fun, ignore the fun and just think about pussy because you're going to have fun with ours."

Lady Ferranwood spoke last "and that should be sufficient. It will take a few moments but you will find that it's important for making tonight exhilarating. With three marvelous ladies and orbs like your's it will bring satisfaction for all of us."

Marnabus still struggling in vain to free himself felt whatever had penetrated him slowly slide out. He felt open in a way he never had before, it was a new sensation that wasn't expected. Then a new feeling came, of something slowly leaking out of him, running down and wetting the mattress. The feeling was what he imagined it felt like for all the women he had left leaking his cum except even though the tables had turned he was positive it wasn't cum.

Finally Lady Ferranwood spoke again. "Ok ladies I suggest we let our gracious host enjoy a few moments of clarity before tonight's entertainment truly begins."

Arga agreed first "Yeah, give you time to stretch before you fuck us some more." Elima agreed next "Okie Dokie, I guess it's time to find out how much you like our new look."

The three women quickly leapt off of him and stood on one side of the large mattress. Marnabus shot up immediately and was on his feet on the opposite side of the bed filled with anger. Having not taken the time to process what he saw in front of him he began immediately yelling.

"What do you dumb wenches think you're trying to do? I'll be damned if I let a few sluts like you make a fool of me. You can take your asses down to whatever alley you came from because I don't need this!"

Having finished his tirade he finally calmed down enough to notice what he hadn't before. He still felt the wetness between his cheeks and was pretty sure he knew what caused it and it certainly wasn't Lady Ferranwood's finger. Waving behind each of the three women was thin tails that ended in a spearhead along with horns poking through each of them. Having fought demons for decades Marnabus knew these women carried the taint of The Chasm.

He had never seen demons like these before, beautiful and not immediately resorting to violence. However he had dedicated his long life to destroying the enemies of mankind and that's what the denizens of The Chasm were, enemies. Enemies that only a few moments ago he had spilt his seed into, and now here he was with no weapons to destroy them. With only his body and cultivated energy for weapons he prepared to attack declaring his intentions.

"I need no weapons to kill you three, you'll walk uhhhhhh this ahhh!"

Marnabus was unable to finish his declaration or launch his attack being hit by a sudden surge of pain. He was no stranger to receiving pain but this stopped him in his tracks as he bent over and struggled to stay on his feet. Pain was pulsating from his orbs and radiating throughout his groin. Burning pain filled his loins for what felt like forever until finally it simmered down enough for him to regain composure. He straightened out as much as he could with a look of fear on his face.

The three women had each teased Marnabus as he struggled with the pain. Now they stared at him expectantly, waiting for what always seemed to happen. The burning was there for Marnabus but instead of pain it became more of a itch that needed to be scratched. He looked down at his cock and balls and saw that he was a hard as stone, had more length and girth, and that his balls had swollen to the size of grapefruits.

Almost as soon as he noticed these physical changes he also felt a mental change. He needed relief his balls were aching with the need to release. He knew he needed to focus on killing his enemies right in front of him, but all he could focus on was the desire to blow load after load until the aching in his sack was gone. Without thinking he reached down and wrapped his hand around his cock slowly starting to stroke it. He only stopped once the trio of danger started speaking again.

Lady Ferranwood was the first to speak. "Excuse me sir but it's not proper etiquette to not finish your sentences. You have three ladies waiting here for you to finish your eloquent speech about killing."

Elima jumped in next "Yeah mister that's not very nice. It's also not nice to tease us like that so come on and play with us more, pretty please."

Arga was last to speak "Yeah big guy you're looking a little pent up. How bought you plow some pussy instead of your hand?"

Marnabus finally realized what he was doing and quickly removed his hand. The little bit of stroking hadn't done anything to cool his desire and now he was concerned. He wanted to know what sort of curse these demons had placed on him. He took a second to compose a question, feeling as if his urges had slowed any thought process that didn't involve cumming.

Finally he asked the question questions to none of the women are particular. "What are you and what have you done to me?"

Elima seemed most excited to answer as she immediately replied. "Mister we're all succubus.....uh I mean succubi. All Lady Ferranwood did was make you like us more."

Marnabus wasn't satisfied with these vague answers and after forcing himself to look away from Elima's breasts asked more questions. "What in The Chasm is a succubus and what exactly did you stupid demonic bitches do to me?"

Arga answered next and made it very obvious that she was enjoying Marnabus' anger. "Oooh I love when big dicked heroes like you call me a bitch. A fitting name for us since I'm sure it won't be long before you bend us over and fuck us like bitches in heat. So anyways a succubus is us, sluts that feed off pleasure or at least we do. We're pure, straight from the chasm but haven't really walked your realm until recently. The big bad demons in the chasm just have to much fun dicking us down for us to really get away.

She continued "So we feed off all forms of pleasure. Your big party you through was a great place to absorb all the fun but we like our pleasure best when it comes straight from the tap." She pointed to Marnabus' balls before continuing. "I'm sure the people of this realm will start seeing more impure succubi around, and who knows you might even make some tonight. Well those half breeds are a lot weaker than us, so no illusions and only feed off cum not just overall pleasure."

Marnabus listened as attentively as he could learning of a new demonic threat to the city and humanity. These pure succubi were clearly powerful as their illusions had allowed them to free roam a entire party full of powerful warriors that hunted demons and other threats without being detected. They had even fooled him the founder and strongest of his order.

Red_Owl
Red_Owl
51 Followers