A Hero's Rebirth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now time for defensive drills." Flendreir informed me.

All the confidence I had built with my sword was slowly crushed. She gave me maneuvers to try and block her attacks, but even with her holding back, I was painfully slow compared to my elven instructor. She carefully slapped me with the flat of her blade, but each time she did, I knew I would have been cut in a real fight. Then we went to drills where I attempted my attacks on her, and she defended. My swings were diverted, misdirected and cut nothing but air as her curved blades intercepted and easily manipulated the length of my blade.

I could definitely tell that the heavier contacts made her wince, as the clash reverberated to her wrists. Elven swordsmanship was the definition of 'float like a butterfly, sting like a bee'. Direct strikes were avoided and minimized. Speed, agility, dodging and diverting took the place of hard blocks. I'd seen a bit of HEMA fighters, but not enough to really be able to compare.

Finally, Flendreir was spent.

"Well, we made progress today." She noted. "You have a long way to go before I'd recommend using a blade against a competent foe."

I nodded glumly. "I figured that part myself." I rubbed my biceps and triceps, they were one of the most common places she'd slapped me with her blades. I realized those strikes would have severed my muscles, making my arms worthless.

Flendrier gathered her scroll and we went down to have breakfast. I was a touch sore from the exercises. Especially my wrists, and legs, from the way I held the sword and the way my stance kept my knees bent and I had to keep most of my weight on the balls of my feet.

There were eggs, toast and for the first time something very near to bacon. The salty and fried strips of meat were crisp and tasty. It seemed a little change but it reminded me a little more of home and brought a smile to my face.

"You've practiced your blade work," Narusil noted, "After we eat, we should go back to the Academy and practice your magecraft some more. You still are erratic in your control of the magic, and you need to lock that down before we move on."

I nodded. The constant repetition was making the excitement of living out the dream of learning magic sour a bit. I had hoped to be learning a multitude of spells and quickly becoming some sort of Constantine or Doctor Strange, but it was evident that would take a lot more time.

At the Academy, Narusil kept focusing in on the tiny details of my 'Ember Bolt' spell. If it wasn't my power levels, it was my accuracy or my focus. If I wasn't focused enough, the ray spread out and was more of a gout of fire. If I wasn't paying enough attention to my accuracy, I barely hit the target.

It wasn't until I realized the ways I could start applying my sniper training to my spellcasting that I really started improving in her eyes.

"You seemed to start to really understand how it works, there at the end," Narusil congratulated me, but followed it up with, "You must however continue to practice, spellcasting must become second nature or you'll never be able to use it in a high stress situation."

My brain once again felt like jelly as I returned home for lunch. A quick bath and a shave made me feel human again and the light lunch, mostly fruits with some fluffy and sweet fresh elven bread restored me somewhat.

Which was good, because after lunch a visitor dropped in on us. Three visitors in fact.

Elder Gledril and two other Elder Matrons, Oliphinar and Quarintor, knocked on our door shortly after we finished eating. Both Matrons were on the short side for elves, just over four and a half feet tall, though Oliphinar was probably two inches taller than her fellow matron. Gledril was right in that range too, making me wonder if shrinking with age was a thing among the elves. If it was, some were more resistant than others, as some of the elders were as tall as their younger counterparts.

After brief formal greetings and introductions to the two elders I'd seen at the amphitheater, but never actually met, Gledril got right down to business.

"As you may understand, as Elder Matrons, part of our responsibilities include ensuring that the males we are blessed with are properly cared for and able to do the work of siring the next generation." Gledril explained. "You were given quite a sizable household and we wanted to come by and make sure you are adequately able to meet their needs, and due to your unique abilities, ensure they are meeting yours. How have things been going?"

"Well," I started somewhat awkwardly, "I think they're going well. I mean, Narusil has gotten pregnant and all the matrons seem to have enjoyed our time together."

"Already a successful implementation?" Quarintor celebrated. "It was hard to believe the magic when it said this was possible, but this is great news!"

Narusil sat proudly nearby, absently stroking her lower stomach.

"That is great news, and we have received the requests for more maidens to be brought into your home. We wanted to be sure we weren't setting expectations too high for the number of matrons you could sustain, now that you've had a week bound to your matrons, how thoroughly were they able to keep you occupied?"

"Well, the first two days went pretty fantastically. I was quite happy with how everything went with my matrons. Then, as I'm guessing you know, I had to head out for my engagement at El'Muth'Ran and we had to put that on hold. When I got back, I was able to, er, make love to my last Matron." I explained awkwardly. I'd never been one to brag about my sex life, and this felt like telling a grandmother about how you were screwing her granddaughter. "And since then-"

"Wait." Gledril cut me off, "You said you made love to your 'last matron' when you returned from El'Muth'Ran, and before the negotiations of Respite?"

"Yeah, Heilantu was patient and waited until then." I reiterated.

"Patient? You call that patience?" Oliphinar fumed. "Matrons, did none of you think to pace your master and give him rest? Gods forefend, what is that... did three of you demand his attention in a single day?!"

"We didn't demand his attention... he just gave it." Narusil explained defensively.

"What's the problem?" I demanded. "My matrons kept me happy and I was able to get one pregnant within a week. Why are you complaining?"

"The young master does have a point." Quarintor agreed.

"You know as well as I do why they should have given him time. All males need time to recover or their seed becomes thin and weak." Oliphinar snapped at the other elder.

"Yes, yes, of course." Quarintor murmured her acceptance.

"Both of you, behave." Gledril ordered.

"Um, if it helps, while yes, after a while a human male can get worn down, I know when my friend Jacob was trying to get his wife pregnant, they were... um, making love three times a day during her fertile period." I explained. "The human body is perfectly capable of that. And most doctors back home suggest making love as often as possible during that period. I don't think human males get so diluted like that."

"What is a wife?" Narusil asked.

"Oh, um... it's what we call a female partner in as close to a bonded relationship as we have on my world. Usually a man would have only one wife though." I explained.

"Oh, so like a lone matron? Responsible for bearing all her master's children?" Gledril mused.

"Yeah, but he is called her husband. Master sounds like the man rules or owns his matrons." I explained.

"Oh, heavens no," Oliphinar grimaced. "Words are such strange things, how they can mean such different things in different societies. A Master does not own his matrons, they simply devote themselves to him."

Gledril furrowed her brow in thought. "You said that was for a short period, however... the last thing we wish to do is overcommit any male. A neglected matron is a sad life."

As she sat, pondering on this dilemma, Lymarith and Amura walked into the room.

Lymarith had clearly spent all day working on her new wardrobe. Her new outfit was made of a dark green fabric that clung to her features very nicely. Her top was a thin chest wrap, only thick enough to cover her breasts and a portion of her ribs. Holding it up was a string that fed through a channel in the fabric in the center of her chest and then looped up behind her neck. Amura's midriff was bare and her skirt rode low on her hips, only extending about two thirds of the way down her thighs. The waistline and the hem both dipped in the front and back, not low enough at the top to show anything it shouldn't, and low enough in the front that while her legs freely loved outside the skirt, the hem kept all the important parts covered. The only conspicuous thing was what looked like the strings from a pair of panties rising out of her waistband to loop high over each hip.

Amura and Lymarith both seemed pleased with the new garb, and sat chatting quietly in the corner. I was glad to see Amura starting to make friends among the household.

"Ugh, does IT have to join us?" Oliphinar groaned in disgust.

"Excuse me, Amura is a member of my household and is welcome here. You are a visitor in my home," I interjected. "If you can't treat all the members of my household with respect, you are welcome to leave."

Oliphinar turned slowly to stare at me, her brow furrowing, "By the Host, did you just try to expel me... over an inferior painted whore?"

I clenched my fists, "I'm going to give you one chance to retract that statement and apologize to Amura."

Gledril was roused from her musings, and Quarintor began wringing her hands.

"Come now, surely we can-" Quarintor started as Gledril began looking around in confusion.

"I would rather eat my own excrement, than apologize to a-" Oliphinar started.

No one will ever know what she was going to say because I rose and grabbed the collar of her dress and hauled her bodily from her chair.

"What are you doing!?" She screamed as her feet struggled to find purchase as I dragged her to the door. "Don't you know who I am?! You can't-"

I opened the door and threw her out. Like a cat, she twisted and landed on her hands and feet.

"You are no longer welcome in my home." I informed her.

"I am on the Council of Elders! We gave you that home and we can take it away!" Oliphinar screamed, red-faced with humiliation.

"Your behavior has not been becoming for one to fill that position." Gledril replied, apparently having caught the jist of what had happened. "I will be filing a request for censure, if not expulsion, for this."

"You can't DO that!" Oliphinar screamed, "I am fourth most senior of the Elder Matrons. I command the respect-"

I slammed the door.

I turned to Gledril, "I'm sorry, if I let her carry on any further, I might have done something I'd regret."

Gledril raised a brow, "And you don't think bodily ejecting an Elder from your home will qualify?"

I shrugged, "I'd regret letting a Karen like that walk over a member of my house more."

Gledril sighed, "Well, I have some thinking to do and now Quarintor and I have to return to the Council before Oliphinar has time to try and establish a defense for her actions. Come along, Oliphinar."

"Oh..." murmured Oliphinar, "This is the worst part of being an Elder..."

The two made their exit and left a rather stunned group of elves in my sitting room.

"... You didn't have to do that for me." Amura breathed, barely more than a whisper. "I'm not worth it."

"Absolute bullshit." I retorted, "I value each and every one of you and I'm not about to let anyone talk shit about any of you."

"Making enemies on the Council is a questionable decision," Heilantu cautioned.

I shrugged, "I've made enemies in Leadership before. It may have delayed a few promotions but I'd rather stick to my guns... er, principles, and ruffle a few feathers."

There were some blank stares from my elven family.

"How can you say so many words and make so little sense?" Creadean finally asked.

"I think I understood what he meant," Diamiutar cautiously declared. "And I admire one who would put virtue and valor above acknowledgement and accolades."

I could tell the levels of enthusiasm for Amura's inclusion into our family varied wildly, from Lymarith's innocent acceptance to Heilantu who seemed to take some issue with the Shadow Elf's presence. I seriously hoped that she wasn't as bad as the Elder I'd just thrown out my front door, but it wasn't surprising that a member of an enemy group, so easily recognizable, would elicit some hostility.

Luckily, any hostility she felt, she kept it to herself. All the insight my bond gave was that she was unhappy about Amura and the whole situation, which wasn't far from her face.

Whatever reservations the rest of my house felt, they spoke kindly and gently to her. And Tavorwen and Narusil even made efforts to befriend her alongside Lymarith.

An idea was beginning to form in my head, I'd have to think it out more before suggesting it to anyone. Instead I just started looking for a reason it would be a bad idea. It seemed solid, but there were bits and pieces that didn't make sense.

I wrestled with it the rest of the day.

The next day started with similar activities, minus the part where Amura contemplated killing me and we had to go have a chat with the Gods. Anbethir joined Flendreir and me for the morning swordwork. Flendreir tried to spare my pride, but it was evident I wasn't progressing nearly as fast as they wanted or as fast as I'd hoped. Then after breakfast, Narusil and I went over to the Academy again and I kept trying to really hone in my spell. Narusil had a hard time finding things to complement, especially since the times I slipped I ended up destroying targets.

Part of me said it shouldn't be a problem, the point of the spells was to cause destruction. But as I well knew, destruction had to be managed or it would eventually bite the hand that wielded it. Wanton destruction was never good. Destruction needed to be honed, like a razor, or it would eventually go out of control.

Finally, I returned home. Lunch and a bath left me feeling much better.

It was nice getting out of the bath, but I realized I didn't have any clothes in the room, except my sweaty old threads. Luckily, the bathing room was just down from my room. I walked down the hall to my bedroom, a towel wrapped my waist. My wet hair was getting in my eyes, and I flipped it out of my face, I needed to get it cut.

"Mmmmmm...." A voice hummed behind me, and a pair of fine elven hands slid over my back and around my chest. A bloom of arousal blew through my bond.

"Oh..." I breathed.

Before I could even figure out who was groping me, I was pushed through my door and quickly onto my bed. My towel was gone and Tavorwen mounted me. I could feel the sexual hunger deep inside her.

"Master, I need you... and now." She purred, her lips brushing my cheek.

Oh, fuck. This was hot. One perk of the bond was that I could FEEL exactly how much she wanted me, needed me. There was no doubt in either of us of how much the other wanted this. I drew her down and kissed her. Her hands began to just explore and caress every inch of my naked body. My tongue slid into her mouth and began to caress her tongue, she gave a surprised sound, then joined in. I could feel as she began shedding her clothes as quickly as she could. The kiss broke for a second so her shirt could join the growing pile on the floor.

I was loving the attention and just how completely I felt wanted. My hands found her breasts and began to enjoy the soft, supple flesh and teasing her hard erect nipples. Pleasure bloomed, reverberating through our bond. I could feel how much she liked what I was doing to her breasts, and could really use that to zone in on what felt the absolute best, based on how much pleasure each action brought.

"Where has this been all week?" I groaned as her hand found my very excited cock and began to massage it and appreciate the organ.

"I'm sorry, Master," Taverwen moaned, "I was already full of you and now I need more."

She guided my cock to her entrance and sunk slowly down my length. "Oh by all Five Heavens. I love how that feels."

It felt amazing. Her pussy was so tight and wet. I felt her flex and tighten even further as her sexy depths literally massaged my rod. My brain seemed to almost short circuit with how great her pussy felt. She sat up, giving me a great view of her sexy body. She began to roll her hips forward and back, pushing her vagina down as far as possible. It forced me so deep inside her I could feel the sexiness of her cervix against my head. Then sliding back so a few inches could come out and then she was back down in. I looked up smiling as her breasts swayed and she rocked on me.

"Fuck, that's so good." I groaned.

I could feel her adjusting as my pleasure gave her the same feedback I'd gotten from playing from her breasts. Oh, fuck it was fantastic. It was like her vagina was milking me, begging to be filled. In a literal way, it might be.

I wasn't about to waste this time. I reached up and continued to enjoy her breasts, and she seemed to enjoy it just as much. Then I pulled my right hand back and slipped my hand down between her thighs, and began to play with her clitoris between the lips of her pussy as she ground into me.

"Oh...oh, Master," She breathed with ecstasy, her body began to twitch and her grinding became faster and less precise.

I could tell that she was still enjoying my hand on her breasts, but it was nothing compared to the sensation of my cock sliding in and out of her and my fingers grinding and playing with the button of her clitoris. God, the amount of pleasure she got from me playing with her clitoris was mind blowing.

It felt so good, I wanted it to last forever, but reality was rolling in my balls. Tavorwen's fast rocking fucking was quickly bringing my peak. I kept up teasing her nipples and playing with her clitoris until I couldn't take it any more. Finally, I grabbed her hips and pulled her down as much as I could and just emptied my cum deep inside her.

The pleasure was amazing. I could see Tavorwen swaying as her brain was overwhelmed with the waves of the orgasm, and I held her up to keep her from falling over. Knowing she wasn't a virgin now I was clearly able to relax more and really pay attention. The Elven orgasm was a rolling, repeating event. It was like each squirt of my semen into her caused its own orgasm, then as the echoes of the orgasms bounced around in her system stacked up, causing new blooms of pleasure.

Finally, Tavorwen laid down on me, her breasts pressing into my chest as my slowly softening dick stayed nestled inside her.

"Gods," Tavorwen breathed. "They say once you've had it once, every time you are empty you crave it, but I didn't think it would be that strong. I felt my body purge your seed, and I just... I needed more. Then I saw you, wearing just your towel... Gods..."

I layed back and took a deep breath. Even with Tavorwen's full weight on my chest, she hardly weighed anything, and I could just enjoy the feel of her skin pressing against me and still breathe easily.

It was a strange sensation, being inside her as I deflated. Her body was pulsing, trying to pull everything further inside her. I remembered the meeting with Driveal and how the elven body would collect the semen and contain it to her fallopian tubes. I wondered if that was what she had talked about with her body purging and needing refilled.

We cuddled for a good long time, cuddling and just enjoying each other's presence before we redressed and prepared to rejoin the rest of the house. Tavorwen was on cloud nine, and there was no doubt what had transpired. Most of the Matrons just smiled knowingly, they hadn't felt what Tavorwen experienced, but they knew what I'd been feeling. I could see a touch of jealousy and desire in the maidens as they looked at how Tavorwen's serene bliss lingered.