A Hero's Rebirth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The most interesting reaction was Amura. She seemed confused and conflicted. She didn't say anything but I didn't need to feel the confusion leaking through our bond to see the confusion on her face. Her brow darkened as she watched the domestic happiness on Tavorwen's face. It was like she'd never seen a person satisfied after a good fucking.

What a depressing thought.

"It will be good to enjoy our Master again," Heilantu chuckled.

"Is this a regular thing for matrons?" I laughed, sitting in one of the chairs in the living room. "Your weekly... need?"

Diamiutar weighed the concept, "I suppose. It can be longer or shorter than a full week, especially if there are complicating circumstances, between a matron's urges, but a week is the normal. Pregnancy definitely changes things."

Narusil sighed sadly, but rubbed her lower stomach, "I will miss enjoying that again, but a far greater task is before me."

"All the Matrons I've known have said the pregnancy passes far too quickly, and once you are holding your child, the pleasures of your Master regain their appeal." Lymarith consoled her.

"Maybe we should talk about something else." I laughed, glancing at the maidens with various degrees of longing on their faces. "Everyone here can't enjoy the subject and we don't want to make everyone too jealous."

Sarvourn and Nauveir groaned in disappointment, while the others at least tried to pretend that they weren't hungry for it.

I spent most of the afternoon nursing my idea and trying to figure out what I was to do. Because it was clear that something more had to change. Learning swordsmanship and magic was great, but there was something else that needed to happen during the Respite, but I only had ideas.

After dinner, Diamiutar returned from the restroom and I could see the glint in her eye, and feel her arousal. I figured this was going to go one of two ways, either I moved things to the bedroom and enjoyed the privilege, or I tried to delay it and we saw how much self control Diamiutar had. As my maidens were already struggling, I didn't think they needed to see Diamiutar getting all over me in the living room. So, I excused myself and took Diamiutar's hand, which she didn't hesitate to lead me, with haste, to my bedroom.

Luckily the hours between my time with Tavorwen and Diamiutar's need left me good to go.

Once we were alone, I drew her in and kissed her. Despite the want she felt, Diamiutar took things slowly, her hands holding my face as I bent down to kiss her. Her arms wrapped around my head and pulled me in. She drew her lips down my cheek and kissed my necks, slowly relieving me of the burdens of my weapons, leaning them against the wall before pulling me to the bed.

The light elven cloth barely interfered as I touched her body, as Diamiutar pulled me down on top of her.

"Show me how you make love on your world." Diamiutar pleaded.

"As you wish." I breathed.

I kissed down her neck and slowly began to slide her matron gown from her flawless form. I kissed down to her breasts and began to savor them. I knew one day these would grow into the larger, more matronly breasts, but I was happy with them the way they were. Her erect nipples felt amazing on my tongue and I enjoyed feeling how much pleasure it brought her as my tongue swirled on her flesh. I gently squeezed her tits and lost myself for a few moments in enjoying the smooth and springy flesh.

It was amazing how great it must have felt for her, with the amount of pleasure I was feeling from her. I couldn't resist moving on regardless of how good it was. I did try to keep the attention on her breasts as I slid her dress all the way off her, and with a few careful tugs released her undergarments and I could dive into pleasuring the treasure between her legs. I was driving her hard, less worried this time because instead of being spent like I had been when I had done this with Narusil, I was ready to finish this off.

My fingers probed inside her incredibly lubricated slit. I found her g-spot and began going crazy on it while taking my thumb to her clit.

"Oh, MASTER!" She groaned.

I kissed her stomach, then down the crease of her thigh before latching onto her pussy and began licking and enjoying the feel of her folds with my tongue as her pleasure was launched to the next level. Diamuitar lost words, her responses becoming cries of pleasure and ecstasy as she ground her pussy into my mouth, my fingers still driving on her g-spot.

Her pleasure was starting to be overshadowed by her need. Just like with Narusil, Diamiutar needed the satisfaction of a load of cum. It was starting to detract from her pleasure. That meant it was time to get my dick in her delectable, tight, love tunnel.

I shed my clothes and pulled one of Diamuitar's legs up, over my shoulder, and straddled the other. She looked up at me delirious and happy as my cock was pressed against her opening. A deep breath and a satisfied shiver ran through her as my dome stretched her pussy once again. Inch by inch I slid into her until I was buried fully in her fabulous silky pussy. I began thrusting and going to town, driving her even more brainless as she lost anything but the desire for my dick and my cum and the pleasure created in pursuit of that ending.

I squeezed her fit, tight butt and without even thinking found my thumb rubbing the pucker of her sweet, tight asshole. As tempting as it was, I decided it wasn't a good way to introduce my elven lovers to anal this way, regardless of whether it was with my finger or my dick. Diamiutar looked back at her butt, and I could tell she was intrigued and excited by the touch, so I kept rubbing and playing with her asshole as I plowed her tight pussy.

Finally, I felt the undeniable rush of an oncoming climax. There was that little voice in the back of my head, 'pull out' and 'you aren't wearing a condom', but with a smile I savored the fact that the sexy moaning elf between my legs wouldn't have it any other way. She wanted my cum. She wanted my baby. I grabbed her hip with both hands and slammed as deep into her as I could, feeling my dome rubbing against her sexy cervix, the cum hungry entrance to her baby chamber, and I shot my load straight into her womb.

I groaned in satisfaction as Diamiutar put her hands in her hair and just cried out in the fullness of ecstasy as her master filled her with the chance at bringing new life into the world. Five times I shot into her depths, and five waves of pleasure and joy bounced through our bond, like fireworks of sensations in my head.

"Oh, Master..." Diamiutar groaned, then spent from the exertion of being driving to such heights of pleasure, her eyes fluttered closed and her breathing settled into the restful sleep of post-coital bliss.

I slid my still softening length from her and settled her on the bed, covering her with the blanket. I kissed her on the forehead and dressed, leaving her to enjoy the deep sleep that followed a satisfying fucking.

I returned to the main area and tried to find where my thoughts had been.

"What is bothering you, Master Thomas?" Lymarith finally asked. "You've had that same look on your face each evening for the past few days."

"Well, I'm just confused by a few things, and I've been trying to figure it out." I admitted.

"Oh, perhaps we can assist you. What is confusing you?" Heilantu prodded.

"Okay. So as I understand it, about a hundred and fifty years ago, the other races of the elves... Cloud Elves, Mountain Elves, Sea Elves, and Wild elves... they all came to war against your people, because they each wanted to be the dominant race of elves... right?" I reiterated.

"Yes, that is what laid the foundation for the great massacre." Tavorwen acknowledged.

"Okay, but all the gods seem to be working together now. How long did it take for X'Thallion, and the gods that stayed on our side to win the other gods back?" I presented.

The elves exchanged a look. "Why do you think they ever broke their allegiance with us?"

"Wait, so the other elves went to war with you... Against the will of their gods?" I verified.

"Do your people always follow the will of your gods?" Creadean excused with a shrug.

"Well, God didn't exactly show up and just talk to people on my world." I declared exasperated.

I think one of the maidens laughed.

"Master... The gods do not parade themselves before us, day by day. They appeared to bless our union, and that is an unheard of honor! That is the only time in my two hundred and forty-nine years that I have laid eyes upon the form of my gods." Heilantu explained gingerly.

.

"It is not uncommon for an elf to go their entire life never seeing or hearing anything from the gods. Even the priests and clerics will mostly go without seeing the gods. Being one who has the privilege and has seen our gods is a high privilege and honor." Lymarith explained.

"There are those who believe the priests and clerics lie to try and control the masses." Tavorwen admitted. "Such individuals often do not believe in the gods at all."

"But... isn't like half of your magic granted by the gods? How can people deny their existence when magic is done every day in front of them? Where I'm from that would be called a miracle and the number of people that would be convinced would be amazing." I retorted.

"They disregard everything taught about religious magic as propaganda by the clerics and priests. Since secular magic exists independent of a granting entity, they argue that so called 'religious magic' is simply secular magic being credited to a deity so that they might control the masses." Valentrine added.

I sat back gobsmacked. Is this why God never revealed himself and didn't just throw around miracles, because it wouldn't really change anything anyway? I guess flat-earthers exist, and the spherical nature of the world was not really in contention. There were all sorts of crazy conspiracy theories that people actually believed. Was it really so hard to believe that people would try and dismiss their gods if the teachings of the gods were inconvenient to their goals? Sadly, not really.

"Okay, so the other elves decided to not listen to their gods, and just went to war, figuring everything would work out after they won?" I verified.

"More or less." Narusil affirmed.

"So what are our current diplomatic positions with the other elven people?" I asked.

"Well..." Tavorwen murmured.

"... Frankly, we haven't had the chance to really establish any sort of diplomatic positions with the other elven peoples since the great massacre. We've been doing all we can to merely survive, and that wasn't going well until you answered our summons." Creadean laid it all out there.

"Okay, what were relations like before the massacre?" I asked.

"Well, as I believe you have been told, as the High Elves, we served as a governing, mitigating and policing force for the other peoples. We did extract payment for the services we offered. Anytime there was conflict between the other elven peoples, we'd step in, find out who was right, and settle the issue without bloodshed. We established appropriate laws for the interactions between the various peoples. I think the peoples we had the best relations with were the Cloud Elves and the Sea Elves, since there were less territorial conflicts with them. The sky belongs to the Cloud Elves and the oceans belong to the Sea Elves. There were some conflicts, Cloud elves wanting to claim mountaintops for farming, or Sea Elves wanting to use lands on the shores and beaches, but they were rare." Tavorwen clarified.

"... It was our pride, I think, that led the others to despise us." Heilantu admitted begrudgingly. "We even took the name 'High Elves' simply to enforce our position of power and authority over the other elven peoples. We began to look down on the other peoples and... eventually they just had enough."

I nodded sadly, it wasn't an uncommon story when it came to revolutions. The rich and powerful got too big for their breeches, the lower classes got angry and resorted to violence to change it.

"Have there been any conflicts with any of the elves, other than the shadow elves, since the massacre?" I asked.

"No, I believe all our peoples have been simply doing our best to simply survive." Creadean assessed.

"And no one thought that an alliance of the elves would be helpful in holding Kathra and her forces at bay?" I asked in dismay.

"Oh, I'm sure the leaders thought about it, but who could be spared, and risked, to try and reach out?" Narusil explained. "In the leadup to the great war and the massacre, rules and norms were thrown out. Messengers were slain, temples were targeted, and some even seemed to be tortured before being left dead at the side of the roads. Once temples dotted the lands, but they were quickly destroyed. Then they had the gall to dismiss it when we told them to stop these afronts."

My mind was racing. Things were starting to make sense.

"Because they weren't doing it." I guessed. "That sounds like a classic case of guerrilla warfare. The Shadow Elves were inciting conflict, deliberately performing acts that would enrage the respective peoples, doing their best to remain hidden while driving a wedge between each people to weaken them and make you all do the Shadow Elves' work for them."

"Of course." Amura asserted. "Our histories report that for nearly fifty years before... you called it the Massacre? ...well, for fifty years our saboteurs, assassins and mages did all they could to destabilize the surface world. Otherwise you would have been too strong, how could any elven people stand against the combined might of all the other elven peoples."

"... By the gods..." Tavorwen breathed.

Things made sense now. Of course the Shadow Elves had disrupted the surface world, causing political relations to collapse. If you thought the Shadow Elves had randomly emerged with perfect timing when the battle was winding down and everyone was exhausted, I have crayons for you to eat in the corner. That was no coincidence. It was almost textbook. Disrupt the power structures, seed discontent, ferment disorder, then when things were at their worst, sweep in and exploit the weakness you've created. Keeping their foes isolated was also a key to a strategy like this.

"We need to fix this." I muttered. I knew none of my household would object, but given the historical precedent, it might be hard to convince the rest of the Wood Elves. "How hard do you think it would be to get the Elders behind this?"

Heilantu and Creadean shared a debating glance.

"It might be quite difficult. Even with Amura vouching for Shadow Elf tactics, many of the elders lost children and friends during the lead up to the Massacre. Acting as a messenger was considered a high honor, so many elders sought to have their favorite daughters appointed to this role. And when these messengers were found dead and rotting in ditches, with magic used to block past scrying, and evidence pointing to our sister elves... Let's just say, strong emotions were had and some have vowed vengeance once the Shadow Elves have been thwarted." Creadean explained.

That was going to be a complicating factor. I couldn't throw down one racist genocidal tyrannical group of elves just to have another take their place.

"How many of the Elders were swearing to take revenge?" I demanded.

"That is an extreme case. I believe there were four, and one has passed since the Massacre." Heilantu assured me.

Three out of thirty-six was a small minority, one twelfth. I was hopeful I could stand between those three and the rest of the elven people. Even if we won against the Shadow Elves, there would be some of the Shadow Elves, probably the common folk, who would need to be salvaged, aided, rehabilitated and reintroduced into elven society. I'd never seen a society, no matter how corrupt or vile, that didn't have an underclass of oppressed good people. Amura was proof to me that some of the Shadow Elves could be saved, but as my Matrons had just explained to me, planning on calling the gods down for a song and dance to tell them they were wrong was not a good plan. I'd have to find a way to break through the prejudice and hatred between the elven groups.

"Okay, I know I haven't exactly worked inside the normal systems of elven society... How do I actually get a meeting with the Council of Elders?" I sighed, "I need to go about this right. I need the Council behind me if I'm going to talk to the other elves and get them together."

"We can send a Scheduling Request to the Council Secretary." Tavorwen explained. "Then we wait for it to be accepted and to receive Notice of Schedule. Once Notice of Schedule is received, we'll know when we are to present ourselves before the Council and present our case. If it were something more involved with the running of the household, or a request for more Matrons, then it would be Diamiutar's responsibility to submit the scheduling request, but since this is more of a tactical decision, it is my place. I can do that, if it is your will."

"Yeah, do that." I instructed. "We need to move on this."

"May I borrow your familiar Narusil?" Tavorwen asked, walking into the kitchen where the writing desk was.

"Of course. I'm coming!" The younger elf declared, hopping up to join her in the kitchen.

"I'm going to the range. I'm gonna need to shoot. It helps me think." I declared, grabbing my rifles.

Creadean and Risavis fell in as my escort. Amura was never far from me, and she fell in too. I'd gotten used to my elves being around me almost all the time, so it wasn't too weird.

I went down to the range on the forest floor. There were half a dozen young elven archers practicing at various ranges. They seemed displeased to have Amura watching them, but the desire to see me in action stilled their tongues. I started with my handgun. Practicing with it at shorter range, twenty-five paces, fifteen paces, and then running drills at incredibly short range. At longer range there would be no reason not to use my rifles. I supposed at some point my sword would be preferable at those closer distances, but right now I could do more damage with the handgun.

The elves seemed intrigued and confused by my drills. They tried to ignore me and keep firing, but seeing the handgun jerk and the impacts on the target, they knew roughly what was going on. I spent about an hour running drills, then went to move to my rifle.

"May I try your weapon?" Risivis asked.

"I suppose." I conceded.

I went through a basic runthrough of firearm safety. The Four Rules of Firearm Safety. Treat every firearm as if it was always loaded. Always keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire. Never point a firearm at anything you are not willing to destroy. Finally, know your target, and what is behind and around it.

Risivis took the explanation very seriously, and Creadean was hovering nearby listening just as carefully. I explained how to hold and aim the weapon, how to brace, the proper stance, in short, everything I'd explain to a girlfriend I took shooting for the first time.

Risivis took aim at one of the targets, took a deep breath, then squeezed the trigger. The gun jumped and Risivis hissed in pain. I took the firearm from her hands, cleared the chamber and holstered it, as Risivis nursed her wrist.

"Are you okay?" I demanded.

I'd seen people distasteful of the recoil of a firearm, and admittedly the elven-made firearms were lighter than most firearms and had more recoil, but I didn't think it would affect her, not like this.

"It has an unpleasant bite, doesn't it?" Risivis breathed.

"I'm sorry, I keep thinking this won't be a problem. I should have listened to Durithana." I lamented.

"I'll be fine." Risavis assured me. "Nothing seems to be broken. I may have just sprained my wrist though."