All Comments on 'A Hero's Return Pt. 03'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago
Why

This is one of those multi chapter stories that went longer than necessary. Frankly, the first would have been quite satisfactory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

Nice.. But g have to agree. Chapter one could have stand alone but these last two chapter could have been combined into one

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Good Save

After ch. 2 I was sure you were taking this in the opposite direction. I was pleasantly surprised when they didn't reconcile. To her credit, she realized she became a worthless disrespectful whore cunt. She didn't ask for much in the divorce and didn't get much. The gall of that twat asking for her birth control pills when she left. Hopefully she lives the rest of her life miserably, like she deserves, and our hero finds true happiness.

Five Stars

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
Tips

Too and to are two different words although it's hard to tell in your story that you know the difference.

No typical 15 year old speaks like Stacy. Go to a mall and listen to some 15 year olds.

And just a general point on confessions... you'd either have to be insane or stupid to keep telling the man you cheated on how much you enjoyed being fucked by your lover. A smart/sane person might not mention that or, at least, down play it.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

great story thought it might finally work out for the two of them but glad that it didn't. she cut him deep with what she did

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
and the purpose of this chapter is?

Dear Sparky,

one leg, two legs,

one foot, two feet,

"blew both of you off your feet"

or

"Dad lost his right leg just below the knee and three fingers on his right hand."

do you have any idea who wrote this story? or what the details were?

so many f*&^%ing inconsistencies it doesn't matter!

question: do you read your own stories?

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Totally disjoint

Its like a bunch of distinct scenarios all put together under a single title with no connective tissue. The hero is consistently the good guy. Kathy's character flip-flops for no rhyme or reason to make whatever the point the author wishes at the moment.

Chapter 1 was good, after that the story degenerated into gibberish, sorry to say.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Amazing, fantastic and excellent story!!!

Thanks for sharing it with us :)

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Good

Good story, a little more editing would have made it better. 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So, after all this the slut ex-wife gets off free!

Exactly what price did this piece-of-shit slut pay. Well, actually nothing. She greatly dishonored her husband who is servicing his country and she pays no real price. Bitch should of suffer greatly (but she's off to fuck some other asshole) while he paid a great physical and emotional price.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 9 years ago
Sad story

Not too bad for a second story overall, but this third chapter was disjointed and repetitious. I agree with another reader regarding the misuse of "to" and "too." Quite a few authors seem to make this mistake and better editing would catch this sort of thing.

But the long confession really contributed little to the story. We pretty much knew this stuff already based on the information in chapter 2. And frankly, no woman in a middle-class lifestyle, who is supposedly educated, would use porno language to describe her tryst with another man, certainly not if she was trying to apologize.

It's fine if the relationship is a voluntary cuckold one, where Hubby gets off on the description of juicy sex. But it is not only lacking in credulity that Ms. Former Wife would indicate how great the sex was with Mr. Mayor, it is inconceivable she would include details that were obviously an attempt by the author to provide erotica for the reader. It also falls flat, in my opinion, because most readers are saddened by what happened to crippled Hubby and not in the mood for porn at that stage of the story.

I don't think this chapter contributed much and agree chapter one was the best, with two and three being inadequate follow-ups to a dramatic start. Sequels and endings can be difficult but some authors have the knack and others just avoid finishing the story altogether (JPB, for instance). But I feel the author has promise and with more practice, there will be significant improvement.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHAT DOES MAKE A HERO

or Why does it happen. TK U MLJ LV NV

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
weak

The story left me feeling unsatisfied. The slut wife was a disgrace and she never paid for her repeated treachery. 2 stars

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Not a bad story

This chapter felt a bit "abrupt" and it did tie off any loose threads.

Overall a good 4* tale.

Keep them coming.

Thx

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 9 years ago
That's a wrap

One of the problems authors have, I know I do, is getting to The End on a story. I think Sparky did on this one. I am often accused of being too brief, for example: They lived happily ever after; or Will I be back? Ask my lawyer as I walked out the door.

Chapter one had a lot of emotional impact, it was a fairly well written tale on a compelling subject. I think chapters two and three could each have been a short paragraph to finish chapter one and this would have been a much better one sitting short story. I would suggest Sparky, and others, read Edgar Allen Poe's essay on the short story wherein he admonishes the author to include nothing at all extraneous to the central hypothesis of the story and to proceed immediately from the denouement, the hotel door scene, to the conclusion.

Just an opinion of one reader in this case.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Good Tale

I like the fact that he has gotten it together enough for him to consider asking out an attractive woman. I had a bad feeling for a while when he got blown up but his back bone remained intact, though I would expect him to bitterer. Let's see another story!

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001over 9 years ago
Can't agree with the ending

A lot of authors here allow the wife to "heal" with telling the husband all about the affair. How different the other guy was, how much fun they had, how lonely they are and how the enjoyed being fucked. I, for one, don't need to hear all the details of their tryst. It just doesn't matter. The daughter told the father that the mother wanted to heal and move on. Isn't it enough that she cheated, not the husband's problem that she can't move in without baring her soul and feeling better at the expense of the husband. That part did not work for me, all it did was allow the wife to dump Ge problem onto the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad

That bitch needed to burn in hell. She got off easy. Dating again? Bullshit.

What a self serving confession. A simple rehash of last chapters pitiful words Nothing new except Donny getting his.

She destroyed Bob plain and simple. And she gets to date how moronically wonderful.

This sucked eggs Sparky. And I believe you actually intended to reconcile them until the flames hit your ass. How many days between ch1&2? None, back to back. Ch3?, do the math

You pulled it and hurriedly wrote this.

NO BALLS

Pull your head out of Kathys ass you are better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad story for all involved , why those burn the bitch crowd only wants blood and hates women.

Look forgiveness heals , people make mistakes and life goes on. None of us are perfect! She was wrong and lost her way , but worse things have happen like killing your whole family. We can heal and move on. Some of you think like the group from hell , Isis's . Cut there heads off or stone them to death. Besides they make all women slaves. So much for equal rights. Like most of the Islamic. World. Women are treated worse than there pet dogs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nope

Like The Strain....started out strong, then devolved into the laziest kind of caricature fantasy. Every character here is a cutout stereotype: the hero sodier, the slimeball villain, the helpless, borderline retarded wife, the dad-defending daughter.

No people here. Only ideas about people.

jasonnhjasonnhover 9 years ago
Why?

Why would you subject yourself to a wife who betrayed you as she sums up each little bit of her betrayal. He already KNOWS it. He LIVED it. There he lies in a hospital bed, wounded, recovering from surgery, a captive audience, and she inflicts herself on him yet again, twisting the knife.

We already knew he was leaving her. The divorce was well under way. The whole hospital scene was a beat down on a soldier who had already been beat down.

And what did Kathy learn? After being discovered and supposedly recognizing how she betrayed her husband, she gets back together with Don. Why? For the same reason she cheated, she was lonely. The poor dear. She is obviously a very weak woman. That doesn't excuse her actions.

Why does everyone allow Kathy to hang around? Her presence was only going to hurt him further. HIS comfort should have been the prime concern of his daughter at that time, not the need of her mother to "confess". Kathy should have been told to go away until he was recovered and then allowed HIM to decide if he wanted to talk with her.

I don't feel this chapter added to the story. It was just a continued slap down of Bob. While it was good that he stood firm, that's where he was at the end of the 2nd chapter anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked the story

but what really pissed me off was the lack of respect that some commenters showed towards the American military.It is easy for some arseholes to comment when they are sat on their arseholes,and not actually in Afghanistan or Iraq(or the twin towers) and all they can do is write shitty comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice to see you back to form.

After the rather the rather poorly written and badly edited part 2 I am relieved to see you back to your usual standard. Once again a starry performance. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a well done ending

forgiving doesn't mean accepting or forgetting. Trash and is trash and it needs to be gotten rid of.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
4 * the rating for all the story...

I confess that deep down I hoped they could stay together, but I knew that couldn't ever happen. But she doomed herself when after his return to the war, she had gone stay with her lover. Good story...Almost 5*...Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked the Story? HELL LOVED THE STORY!

All three parts I gave 5*. A fab story line, I rate callmesparky one of the top authors on lit. looking forward to you next tale. thanks for sharing

JounarJounarover 9 years ago

A good story with a great chapter one, spoiled by two rather weak following chapters that added nothing and repeated far to much. Kathy's excuse was pure bullshit as while she was having her very public affair with dipshit, she removed her wedding rings, was opening telling people she was separated from her husband all while flaunting her affair in everyone's face. No one would act like this if they truly expected to stay married and that's not taking into account her staying with Mayor dipshit before and after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad!

Please Sparky, don't listen to the dregs of humanity telling you how poor you are at writing. We all start somewhere. I thought this was a fine story and you did a good job of telling it.

I was pleased that he didn't take her back, you led me to believe it might happen and then it didn't! A masterful job at leading the reader on.

Excellent.

pumpop201pumpop201over 9 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Thanks for a very enjoyable story. I felt Bob's heartache and I understood his motivations to do what he did for his troops in combat. I'm looking forward to your next submission.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Crocodile tears

Thanks for no reconciliation. I don't buy Kathy's depth of despair though; other than she was sorry she was caught. I don't believe she could disrespect her husband and daughter that much if she was capable of loving anyone other than herself. I suppose she could be so self-absorbed and stupid that she didn't consider the consequences of her actions; but it's hard to believe it was done without malice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needlessly extended

The first chapter was pretty much complete. The last two? Well, by making him a hero, it’s almost as if you were daring people to criticize the story. The problem is they really didn’t add anything to the story of her cheating on him, which was your story and your only story. The rest was padding, extending it just to extend it.

<P>

As for Writing Dialogue 101:

<P>

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative. When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed.

<P>

When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

Happy about the BTB. Couldn't happen any other way. Good story line and reading. Enjoyed it a lot. Cheers!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
So relieved at no RAAC that I don't care about the other flaws

Yes, with the benefit of consideration, some of the commentators are correct that wifey-poo dumping all her trash on the Major helped her but nobody else. However, I was so relieved at no reconcile that I didn't think of that. Well written story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Yep

Gotta go with BobNBobbi and Anon 'needlessly.'

Ch1 was good. It coulda ended right there! Injuring a serviceman was a left-hand turn which really made a poor and negligible point. Hubby gets Dear Johned ... shit happens. So, after the main tale, we give him a Silver Star to diminish his sorrow about his betrayal and loss! (and all it costs is an arm and a leg ... well ... a bit outta his arm plus an ear and some scalp ... and probably a lifetime of PTSD, and then nightmares about what he shoulda done to save his lost comrade.). A totally different story, artlessly tacked onto an already complete story. Learn when to let a good story go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very good story

Nice reading and the end made sense. Hope you write some more

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Good work

I personally didn't think you needed Ch2 & 3, but you're the author & it's your story. Chapter 1 was good, ch2 not so much but this ch convinced me that your way was far better, this was a sensible & realistic ending. Glad there was no reconciliation. Congrats. 4 ****

KentuckySubKentuckySubover 9 years ago
The problem with a revenge story...

...is that ultimately, that's all it's about. Nothing happens. Oh, the really good soldier got hurt. Oh, the really bad wife was reallybad. Oh, the teenage daughter apparently got a degree in psychiatry. Yawn. And erotic? Was I supposed to be turned on by the wife's "confession" or by her tears or by the good, brave soldier's sermonizing? (But he's sooooo good!) The writing is better than a lot what's posted here, but for me the story was neither erotic or interesting.

MarvinSMarvinSover 9 years ago
"How are you feeling Bob?"

Answer: "I am feeling Bob with my left hand."

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
The hooah seemed misplaced to me

While Connelly certainly deserved to suffer, he wasn't the one who made the vow to love, honor and cherish Bob and forsake all others and then chose to betray him.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
not bad..

These little stories come out fast, and they're seldom fully revised or adequately edited. look at the usual wording; 'she was extremely unhappy', he was 'overwhelmingly' concerned'... just too many extra words. I do it too.

Your stuff is as good as anybody's and better than most. The best stories are the ones with something original. Ohio, JPB, FM, HDK, Rehnquist, Slirpuff have a lot of original stuff. There's a new writer, Ed something who's got a couple original ideas. Some stories are just heartfelt. Nici, Angiesophie, Troubador, Papatoad, have some good ones. Some guys take a simple theme and work and then rework it in interesting ways. Matt Moreau has the patent on that. A few like Stang just write things that are 'fun' to read.

I guess I'm saying. It's all free. None of it is Chekov. All of it, except the semen slurping happy cuckold stuff, is OK to read. The scoring thing gets tricky because people vote low if they disapprove of a theme. Just take your time. Try to be as original as you can. Allow comments, and have a good time.

Your 'hero' story is a five. People ought to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's the point?

After Chapter 1, I don't see the point of Bob's injuries. He's presented as the self-depreciating good guy, the hero. The only thing that the war injuries do is to be the reason for the wife to repent .. an act that doesn't have any consequences either. So, Bob is 'punished', Kathy is punished, the marraige is destroyed, Connelly is worked over.

What's the point? Leave out the 'Bob is punished' part and everything else could remain, and the story would not be affected even in a minor way. So, why was Bob punished with war injuries? I must be missing something.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
Sad story

but good. It is hard to write an erotic story about heartbreak. The writing was well, but the story was so sad. Still five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When She Says .....

When she said in the first chapter "it's not what you think", you always know that it is. The wives in stories like this, when caught, being the selfish bitches that they are, think that the husband thinks that she's fallen in love with the other guy, when what he's really thinking "you've been sucking his dick, and fucking him regularly, and I'm dying". Ah, well, when that's in the first chapter of any story, the story usually goes on with some interesting twists. That didn't happen here, although it was a good, but not great story.

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 9 years ago
A good story

I would have like for Kathy, the wife, to have vanished. Oh well a very entertaining story. 5 STARS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

A good effort.

I look forward to the next story .Thank you.

AMerryMan

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Well done

I really enjoyed reading the story.

Thanks

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Great Story

No wimps here!

Jody got his just desrts and the slut wife got to feel remorseful.

Still a Happy Ending Five Star Story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

The dialogue just didn't ring true. Hard to believe the wife is sorrowful as she stands over her near fatally wounded husband describing how her lover filled her again and again. Typical of Literotica tales.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
!

The 1 chapter was very good the 2nd good and third IMO was lacking in substance and realism.

Would wrongful wife comfort her war injured husband by telling him how her lover filled her with cum while she was trying to get back with her husband, or 1 month after husband goes back to war she calmly rents out the family home and goes off to live with her low life lover !

I am not so sure, her character got wrapped up in the high life, restaurants, dinners parties, expensive hotels etc.

Her lover dors not have that life an more. Her character was off a swallow, selfish, naive woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
powerful cuck ell

authored by an obvious cuck

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
How the fuck do people come up with a cuck -

He stood firm - he knew there was no way to forget and get past it -

And his ex knew it too and she has moved on - at least a little - maybe she can a whole person again - maybe not - I don;t care - let's hope he can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring female bullshit plot stretched out over three parts

Boring female bullshit plot stretched out over three parts!!!1

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Real life is painful

And messy as hell! No divorce is easy, there is always pain and misery to spare. Yes, as much as some might want to deny, there really is no way that love completely vanishes overnight, but as in the story forgiveness don't mean forgotten. Enough people get remarried that it is obviously possible for some to try, but not every attempt succeeds. Most bring their own pain into the reading of a cheating story, they can't help doing so. It affects the ratings given, but that is life, and shit happens.

zampazampaover 9 years ago
Mandatory death penalty

Any person who betrays their spouse while that spouse is serving their country in uniform should be publicly put to death in a slow, painful and humiliating way. The Cherokees had some good methods, like building a fire beneath the crotch of a staked down person. That is how this should usage ended for both of the people involved in the betrayal. Zampa

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worthy subject but...

A bit too long and drawn out, especially with the medical part and the repetitive teeth gnashing by the slut-wife. Too much vomiting. Soldier is gone for six months and Skypes with daughter but never with the wife? Keep trying, but you need someone to bounce ideas off of.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago

Over all three chapters add up,to a good story.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Incomplete hooah doesn't make sense

Why would they do something to the lover and not the cheating wife? As contemptible as the lover's actions were, he's not the one who took vows and promised fidelity. She should have ended up as bad or worse.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HEROES ARE MADE---NOT BORN

in the spur of the moment---like a sandwich. TK U MLJ LV NV

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

FYI, sdc97230, hooah is a USMC shout of comradeship just not as formal as Semper Fi. Good writing and reading. BTB the way to go! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perhaps the author is a padder

story ratings too high, not matching the comments 4 this worthless fairie written crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol

previous anon comment is laughable .

i nearly always vote when i read a story , i very rarely make a comment.

only reason i comment this time is to negate the previous one.

this tales stats as of the time of my comment.

62 comments

26,000 views

20 favorites.

subject matter is controversial.

story is a heart breaker.

am guessing alot of the folks who rate this story highly chose not to comment for a range of reasons.

am guessing alot of the folks who hate it , made damn sure to get their points made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He did state he would get every one 100 miles around that served

Some of you are going off about the marines saying but I'm pretty sure he mentioned he would get everyone who served in a 100 mile radius ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why have her grinding his humiliation into his face, while lying in a hospital bed?

She tells him, "I even guided him as he entered me the first time and enjoyed it when he filled me over and over again." This sounded like a line from a cuck story, where the wife is intentionally humiliating the wimp husband. This is not what a contrite regretful wife would tell a husband, hoping she just might reconcile with him. You go on to have her tell him, again, every possible humiliating aspect of her sex with the mayor. Why? Do you have some subliminal cuck tendencies, or just want to add that type of appeal to the cuck readers? Totally turned me off your story, and off you as an author. It was pointless to the story, unless one of the points was the cuckolding tension and anguish. Only another cuck enjoys reading that. Ruined the whole story. Hope it works for your other readers. Thanks for trying.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 9 years ago
Conseqeunces NOT the same thing as BTB

ya know...suggesting that the wife actually pay a penalty of some kind or some sort of consequences for her recent actions which destroyed Bob... her family and the marriage ....is not the same thing as BTB burn the bitch

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
realy enjoy your stories

no forced reconciliation and there's pretty good shock value involved

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Too cuck oriented

I felt this story belonged in another category perhaps, fetish. It seemed like a hotwife/cuckold arrangement throughout. For that reason and others I felt it warranted 1* If the author would've developed a protagonist with more gumption it could've evolved to a more readable story. The title is not suitable for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hats Off to Bob

It was very absorbing story and the character of Bob left an indelible mark on my mind.

The story was very well written and I had to read it all, in almost, in one go.

I was impressed with the ending, one cannot live with all this dirt after all.

stallion

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 4

Very well written story. I probably would have the couple reconcile but that is more my hopeful outlook than anything else.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Good job, Sparky.

Liked your writing, like the story mostly. I can understand why the soldiers didn't do anything to the wife but did trash the ex-mayor. The wife was spared physically because she had a teenaged daughter that might just need her later, if she could get her head out of her own pussy. I can understand, somewhat, why people would want to stay connected or re-connect with their mother irregardless of what she did. I wouldn't be able to just reconnect immediately, but maybe as time went by. Who knows, but, that's probably why she was spared. Besides, soldiers protect women, not hurt them.

Daughter acted more mature than her age but that was probably just her intellect stretching itself. I also imagine she had to forcibly mature while her mother was whoring herself out and ignoring the child. That can and does happen. Wife moved on in upstate New York? Found her a boyfriend there? Serves her right, she deserves someone like that, rural man with fixed ideas hopefully.

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Enjoyed The Story!

Yes, I enjoyed this sad, sad story. The wife was complete garbage and she got off to easily. I don't know why he allowed her in the hospital room to tell her story of her betrayal. It was for her piece of mind...not his. Who cared why she did it or how great it was for her. I would have never let her ease her conscience at my expense. I was rooting for this 'hero' and his daughter through the entire story. I also agree there should be some legal penalties for cheaters when the husband/wife is serving our country. These kind of cheaters are the scum of the earth. Thank you for a very good story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
Well, I hate cuckold stories, especially if they forgive the bitch easily.

He made the right decision to forgive her but not forget the injury she did to him. I realize that it is just a story but I liked the way it ended and the fact that he finally got well enough both mentally and physically that he could keep on with his life. Thank you for writing.

angelaslaterangelaslaterabout 8 years ago
Great story

I loved this story and was so gripped. A very emotional story that was great to read. I would of loved them to get together again in the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
THANK GOD...

I was afraid, after the last chapter, that he was going to cave and take her back. It was too much for too long to bridge that big of a chasm to consider taking her back. The story ended just right. They are both moving on with their lives and the ex-mayor/present Dennys manager got exactly what he deserved for messing with a married woman. Hopefully he'll get reminders on a regular basis. He more than deserves the attention.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Painful to read

As painful to read as this series is, it strikes all too close to home and I couldn't stop reading it.

You did an excellent job of writing. You captured the absolute essence of the betrayal felt by a serving soldier whose spouse cheated. (With today's military it can happen to both genders. Either way, it hurts like hell.)

My units had a ridiculously high rate of divorce, second only to the MP's rate. The shock of finding out about a cheater can drive a soldier to do seriously stupid things, taking risks that normally wouldn't happen.

Thanks for not specifying the medal he received. The medal was merely an acknowledgement of his outstanding performance, not a reward. Most, if not all, of the recipients I've known said that it wasn't deserved, that others had done more or were braver, or should have gotten it instead.

My service was relatively uneventful, but I served with some real heroes and am humbled to have known them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
IT DOES HIT CLOSE TO BONE

I agree with the previous person who commented. Please in all my prayers to GOD I TRULY BELIEVE IN FORGIVENESS AND RECONCILIATION .SEEK A COUNCILOR TO HELP HEAL THE RIFT. THIS STORY IS GREAT. Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

Hey mr anonymous if you haven't been in the military your the fucking moron its a story and shit like that happens i know because i was there and a lot of other places if you want to respond to me they call me the TEXAS RATTLE SNAKE for good reason because on strike from me equals death sparky keep up the good work great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so sad

a truly sad story; I was hoping that they might get back together but all along I knew it could not happen. Kathy would have jumped at the chance and feel she would have spent the rest of her life being a good wife and every day trying her best to make it up to him and her daughter. Pride is one thing they still loved each other but the TRUST was SHATTERED beyond repair/ He could probably have called her asked her to come to him so they could possibly work things out and I feel sure that she would have dropped everything. Its a shame a total scum bag could ruin a great marriage. Have you thought about a follow up story where this happens and they get back together????

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
BEWARE the Facebook profile at dearbornmt@yah**

Unless you want to give up personal info to a potential phishing scam or become an unwitting part of some potential psych study or potential blackmail scheme.

Laurel and company don't seem to want to do anything about this but please don't put yourself at risk.



Practice Safe Internet Perversion!

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 8 years ago
OMG

that is one incredible story I loved it, even made me cry a little too, it has also made me want to make any female military personnel the happiest Lady for the rest of my life, make her feel like a princess, most especially US Marine Corp personnel, I always have had a very large place in my heart for the US Marine Corp, it's the only Corp!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She had no right

No right to force her confession on him and he should have had no reason to listen to it and accept it from her. How does this help him in moving along with his life. It's like he needed to hear about her fucking another guy. OK writing but the plot kinda sucked with his pussy attitude towards his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon-she had no right

Not sure how you derived your opinion that he had 'pussy attitude' about his marriage. He adored his wife, she publicly cheated on him while he was 'in harm's way' he divorced her and to a great extent balanced the scales.

The pussy attitude towards marriage was that of wife and her lover

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 7 years ago
@ Anon 05/31/16

Reconciliation is permission to do it again.

She may have learned her lesson, but why risk it? She certainly doesn't deserve to get her husband back. I don't think he deserves to be stuck with her either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are Worried about the wrong shit

You people are trying to figure out if she forced him to listen to a confession damn what little minds. Your worry is like "a truck broadsides a car and you are talking about the color of the damn shoes of the car driver." The main thing is the car got hit. First the wife cheated on her husband with a punk who was a Mayor. You're talking about the wrong shit! A woman married to a soldier who is off fighting and this is his reward. That's how people die worrying things at home and not about what's happening where he's fighting.

That Mayor should have had the manners not to allow his erection lead him into that mess he knew she was married sooo he's a punk on top the other Bad names he can and should be called.

Yes, she knew what she was doing and knew better but, she was the one who took the marriage Vows. Because of their daughter I'm sure there was a lot of restraint.

Most of this Is copied from someone who seemed to understand!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Kathy Blew It

Any chance Kathy had to get back with Bob was gone by not cutting connections with Donald after they were caught. If Kathy had cut from Donald and NEVER contacted Donald again, she might have had a chance. Going with Donald that night and had sex (not good). Then she made the public confession (good for Kathy) but after a bit she went back to Donald and had a relationship including sex ------ she Blew any chance!

auhunter04auhunter04about 7 years ago
something to think about

The armed services are very concerned about people who have their spouse has wronged them by cheating or a surprise divorce. They have found that many, many cases these individuals to be careless about their own safety and jeopardizing unit safety and security. This is not done with malice or with intent but an unrecognized death wish or what do I have to live for feeling or attitude

Very sad, sad indeed.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Nice

So the Major had to hear all of the bullshit so the cunt ex can move on. Hopefully her next lover gives her an incurable disease so she can physically suffer as much as mentally. The Major will find a new love and start a new life. And the daughter will become a great soldier, like her father.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 7 years ago
The cheating whore's point of view does not help the story.

Instead of the cheating whore's POV, tell us how he got personal revenge on the Badtard and how the Cheating Whore is going down...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Daughter

I see so many of these stories where the child maintains a relationship with their mother, the father often encouraging it.

First of all, I would never come between my child and my ex, but I wouldn't encourage a relationship either.

Second, I don't think that I could EVER even LOOK at my mother if she did what this wife did.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Not A Happy Tale

The bottom line for me is that the cheating skank gets off with a slap on the wrist! An easy divorce, no real consequences except losing the husband she cheated on.

Kathy gets enough in the divorce to live comfortably and maintain her lifestyle (move away and buy her own condo) without needing a job? WTF is going on with that? Oh yeah, the "getting paid off for your cheating" divorce settlement. Happens all the time.

And her "confession" is a pretty disgusting rant about how sorry she is and how much she enjoyed the sex with her lover and how she was so lonely. What a pile of crap!

Bob will move on, and here's wishing him a long and happy life with a woman who deserves him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
something missing

i liked your story very believable

i just wish he would of confronted the mayor s friend who tried to bribe him and that threatened his daughter. to me he was a low life as was his friend and needed a little pain .... ok a lot of pain ..... but that s just me i don t like the threatening of children

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
weak bitch

kathy is a weak bitch; that makes it worse; to be bad is almost Ok, you know the honesty of an enemy, but to be weak is unforgivable. Time and again you can do the dirty and everytime sob and tell how weak you are and you were lonely and so you had to do it again. Shit. If she was truly repenting she should have killed herself.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
👍🏻 👍🏻

Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

Many inconsisties. The 15 year old speaks as she would if she was 40.

A real man would have whipped the mayors ass as soon as he saw him kiss his wife prior to departing or he would have beat the living shit out of him at the ball.

Pretty wimpy trilogy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still stupid

Again, why on earth would the husband allow the cheating cunt rub her affair on his face.

You wrote: ""I don't need your confession Kathy, I know what you did."

"I need it Bob, please"

My answer: Who fucking casre what you want, you cheating cunt! Get out of my face and if you need to confess go find a priest!""·

johnadpjohnadpover 6 years ago
Kathy's Confession Unrealistic

"I knew when I went with him that I would let him fuck me again and if he wanted me too I would suck him off and I would beg him to eat me. I knew that I would give him anything he wanted, do anything he wanted me to do for him. I would be his slut and you would never know because you were half a world away."

The above and many other points in her confession would be to rub it in. But at the point of confession Kathy was truly repentent so she would have never put things that way. That whole confession made no sense. Now I do believe both of them needed to get it out so they can move on and not be stuck, but she would have phrased things very very differently, minimizing how much she wanted Connelly and emphasizing how much she messed up and how much Bob was better. Instead, it was 75% telling how great it felt with Connelly and 25% but he wasn't you Bob. Very unrealistic confession. That would have been done by a wife who was angry at a husband and trying to shove his face in it and Kathy was not at that point.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
All well that ends well, I guess....

Not to sure, though, why or, more accurately, what Kathy needs to confess - everything she said here was pretty much already told through her letter to Bob on the last chapter.

But whatever - they're done, regardless of how awkwardly to go to it (author writing got worse and worse, as the story progressed.) Also, it bothers me to no end that the cheating slut is about to move on to other relationships way faster than her ex, but, really, it shouldn't be this surprisingly, given how easily she was able to dismiss her marriage when they were still together.

Overall, this wasn't at all a 'feel good' series, but more a 'feel RIGHT' one, and, for what it was, it did the job. Bob's probably a less happy man now, but at least he can still look himself in the mirror.

Ego... self-respect... those feelings always dismiss by so many cuckold authors. If you don't, at least, have those... what's the point of your existence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't get it

Why did Kathy need to confess? Almost all of it was known to Bob already except for her feelings on wanting to betray him. Was it because she wanted to hurt Bob more? Claiming she loved him so much but still did all of it more weeks after he left.

She loved Bob so much she started a relationship with the mayor. Sounds stupid because it is. Everything about Kathy is driven by her selfishness. She needed to confess even though she knew it would do no good. She thought having sex outside of marriage was OK because she was lonely. She needed to do this and wanted that.

Even her confession was nothing more than selfishness. How could she think it would help Bob, who she claimed to love. She claimed to love him even while she continued to do the thing that destroyed him.

I don't get it. At least it wasn't an RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the other side

this needed said,thanks

LoejtcLoejtcabout 6 years ago
Too Stupid To Believe

This is the second of this writers stories where the soon to be ex-wife totally humiliates her soon to be ex-husband with a confession in which she recounts in excruciating detail all the details of her sex life with her lover. During this confession she continually claims that she loves her soon to be ex with all her heart, doesn't want a divorce, and will do anything to make things right only to then continue to describe how she sucked and fucked her lover even after she was served with the divorce papers. What wife would continue to heap humiliation on her soon to be ex and think this is going to bring them together? What soon to be ex husband would voluntarily sit and listen to his soon to be ex-wife literally revel in the details of the wonderful sex she had but it really didn't mean anything? This author's story plan is just plain stupid.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES