All Comments on 'A Hidden Fantasy'

by RedHairLuvr

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
carygrant_69carygrant_69about 14 years ago
Like the ass licking and cum loving

I just read you 09 story and now this one.

LIke a guy who enjoys every part of his lady.

My wife and I are in our 50s and still love to fill her and suck it back out.

Keep up your stories, tell us more about you two.

CG

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Umm...No...Actually.

I am sure you had fun doing this and good luck to you, but I am very happy not to taste my own or anyone elses cum, but hey if that gets you going then go for it.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 14 years ago
Fatal flaw

in your story: "I began slowly nibbling my way down to the small of her back; she gets extremely hot when I lightly bite just above the crack of her ass while I massage her cheeks. I move down a bit more and bite gently on her ass cheeks, rubbing my face into that magnificent ass of hers and lightly licking the top of her cheeks."

Everything up to this paragraph is in the past tense (where you're relating something that happened), then you switch in mid-paragraph to the present tense (where you're imagining a fantasy) and carry on in this structure to the end.

If the point of your story is the switch from reality to fantasy, fine. If not, you need to learn continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beautiful

That was a beautiful story ... thanks for writing it.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Sounds like you guys had some fun!

I can appreciate it! Glad it works for you.

I don't know if I could do it but maybe someday I will try it.

I do love to eat my wife's pussy and licking her little rose bud! It gets me hard as hell! It primes me for the main event!!!

I would like to hear more of your adventures!

What the hell is with the negative comments on this story?

It's about a married couple in love with one another and loving one another!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I love it too!

Eating cum out of my wife is great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
well

I've never been one to turn down my own brand. She kisses me after I eat her, so why not return the favour? Now if it was some other guys load, I'd have a major prob with that, but my own? Why not?

ohamandaohamandaabout 14 years ago
Liked it!

My guy dreams of doing this but goes right off the idea as soon as he comes... Sweet story.

whambamwhambamabout 14 years ago

Loved this one. The nerves, the excitement, the buildup and then the glorious reality. Very, very well told and very hot!

harvharvabout 14 years ago
love it

I love it and have only tried it once and it was great. The nerves embody what my wife and I go through. I would do it everytime if she would just say, I want it. Like your wife, mine is fearful even though I have said I want to and have done a bit, that I will be disgusted.

Harv

eagle122999eagle122999about 14 years ago
Nice but misclassified

The story was good, however I would have classified it as a fetish story instead of loving wives.

sensualhuntersensualhunterover 13 years ago
Perfect

I also love eating my cum from my beautiful wife and this story fits for me. I do not like the idea of eating another mans cum from her pussy, but my own, that's different. Although it does take that "re-energizing" sometime to get into the mood for it, but once there, yum!!!. ;)

Thanks for the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot story

As for the negative comments, if eating cum from her pussy is a turn on for her, which it certainly seems to be, then it is love making. Instead of foreplay perhaps it should be called postplay. Beats rolling over and falling asleep.

The practice is very popular in certain cultures, mostly primitive, but perhaps a lot more in touch with their own sexuality than we are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story! Really!!

I don't get the negativity! I love how he tastes and swallow every drop - he loves how I taste - I've kissed him after he's been down on me and I taste pretty dang good! Same for him - it's a matter of degree people. This story was shared with me as a way of relating a 'hidden fantasy' of his own... The results of turning fantasy into reality exceeded our expectations... THANK YOU for providing the 'spark'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a shame ....

....... that some people allow their own hang-ups to affect their actions with others!

I personally very much enjoyed the story, it was well paced, well written and a nice suggestion of love expressed through sex. Well done and thanks for turning both myself and my wife on.

Looks like pie for dessert tonight! :P

emotionnmotionemotionnmotionover 12 years ago
ohhh

if that's making you cum 4 more, who are we to judge? great story. you can do that to me as well..tadahhhhhhhhhhh!

chuck34786chuck34786over 9 years ago
I wish, I wish, I wish!!!

Please keep writing and sharing!

I have wanted to try this with my wife for years, but shes very vanilla and I was always scared what she'd think about me if I asked. She's hot and has a great body for 49. I want her to handcuff me and tell me what to do after I drain my balls inside her deep.

My confusion is for those who are looking to do nothing except criticize the grammar. Screw them!

If they were only focusing on grammar and continuity, then they missed it big time!

Because of this story, I now am going to send this to my wife and hope she bites,...........well not really!

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 6 years ago
Wow !

What a great little story about a husband so turned on with his loving wife that he was eager to lick her ass and his own cum out of her dripping pussy. Now that's being turned on! Very well written. I'm just sad that such a good writer stopped after only 2-wonderful stories. If it's in you, I'd love to hear other erotic stories from your fertile brain. Both of your stories are easily 5's and join my favorites. 😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Creampies

Great story. I love eating out my wife after I cum in her. It seems to turn her on at times too. One time she told me to clean her up. I did my best. It's true love to share.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Nothing wrong with it if its between a husband and wife.

Its when its another mans and the writer claims to be straight that we laugh our asses off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous