All Comments on 'A Hidden Life - Fort Campbell Pt. 01'

by ASubmissiveCocksucker

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another GI Cocksucker

We had similar experiences in Stuttgart, and now you've done it again. Although I was never assigned to Fort Campbell, and didn't have a Realtor as a sponsor I had a similar arrangement in Korea. I sucked a lot of cock in the men's room of the Post Library, and one night a black soldier whose cock I had just sucked followed me outside. He told me he had a proposition for me, and introduced me to a group of Korean men who would pay for sex with young American men. I ended up sucking a lot of Korean cock and saved enough money to live well at my next assignment.

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 7 years ago
Army in the 60's

I served from March 1964 to May of 1965. Was in Germany, sucked quite a few soldiers but one soldier that I disliked threatened me with bodily harm if I didn't service him. I reported him for sexual abuse which started an investigation.

The Army determined, with no proof, that I may be a latent homosexual and gave me a general discharge under honorable conditions. So ended my 13 months in the Army.

Unfortunately, I wasn't the slut that would suck just any cock. I had to at least like the owner of that cock. Guess I should have sucked the guy off (actually he wanted to fuck my virgin ass).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was in the Marine Corps 66 to 68 somehow a couple of guys figured out I had sucked cock before. they invited me on weekend liberty with them. First thing I knew I was on my knees sucking their cocks. They were the first to fuck me and they turned me into a total cock hound, Serviced many men while in the Corps

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

From 1971 thru 1973 I was in the Navy. I found glory holes in the peeps at adult bookstores. At first it was for me getting sucked off. After a few months I was starting to wonder what it would be like to suck cock too.

One weekend I picked up a couple of joints and as I headed to my favorite bookstore I smoked the first one.

As I was sitting in a booth waiting for some gay guy to suck me cock, a guy entered the booth next to the one I was in. Within 30 seconds this guy stuck his cock thru the hole without my inviting him to give me his cock. A breakdown of etiquette. Being stoned like I was and horny too I looked at his cock which was a nice 5-6 inches. I took it in my hand and stroked it. It was hot and sexy in my hand. So I leaned down and licked the head and tasted pre-cum for the first time. Mmmmm yummy I thought. So I took it in my mouth.

He started thrusting into my mouth real fast once he knew I had his cock in my mouth. He lasted about a minute and I felt his cum shooting into my mouth. I wasn’t expecting him to cum so soon and I gagged on his cum. I pulled off and spit his cum out, and I finished him off by jacking the rest of his cum out. As soon as he finished he pulled his cock back and stuffed it in his pants and left. A bit of a disappointment for my first cock sucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous