A Hidden Life - Fort Campbell Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the door precisely at 8:20. There was a shuffling sound and the door opened to reveal a well dressed, cleanly shaved man in civvies. The man was about my height, but rail thin. His brown/gray hair was close cropped, his hands were large and he had a hell of a grip.

"Come in." he said. "Did Maurice tell you what I'm expecting of you?"

"Maurice said to be clean and I would know what that meant." I replied. "I'm clean and have only drank liquids today."

"Right." he said. "Let's get to it. Please take off your clothes."

He unbuttoned his shirt while watching me as I undressed. I neatly folded my pants and shirt tucking my socks and underwear between the two. The KY, I put on the nightstand.

He had draped his shirt over the back of the desk chair and placed his folded trousers on the seat of the chair.

He came over to where I stood and pressed his chest into mine, his hand going down to grip my cock. I tried to reciprocate and get my hand on his cock, but he batted my hand away. He leaned his head into my neck, kissing me there. One thing was for sure, my cock was responding to him and I wasn't going to last long at all.

"Sit." he said as he pushed me back against the bed.

His followed me down, keeping his hand on my cock.

"Lay back." he said pushing my chest.

As soon as my shoulders touched the bedspread, I felt his warm mouth engulf my cock. He just held me in his mouth. It felt absolutely wonderful.

"One sec." he said reaching for the KY.

He opened the KY and laid the tube on the bed. He then licked my cock from base to head,

"Lift your legs." he murmured.

I pulled my legs up, holding them behind the knee with my hands. His tongue on my asshole almost caused me to cum. He ate my ass while keeping my cock hard by occasionally using his fingers to tickle the underside.

He moved his mouth to my cock, making nibbling motions up and down the shaft. He again took my cock in his mouth, gently squeezing the spongy head between his tongue and palette. I was streaming precum by this point.

He came off my cock and returned that tongue to my asshole. So many happy nerves.

"I think you're ready" he stated as I felt a cool lubricated finger circling my anus.

His finger was gentle but the light pressure was constant, occasionally, I would feel the coolness of a little more KY being used. My rectum accepted his finger without clenching.

He returned his mouth to my cock simultaneously finding my prostate with his finger. I started rocking my hips, this was going to be an intense orgasm.

Suddenly, his finger came out of my ass and his mouth released my cock with a 'pop'.

"My turn. Slide up!" he growled.

I moved across the bed. When I was in place, he pushed my legs back and put a pillow under my ass.

His long, thin, heavily lubed cock slipped past my sphincter with no problem. After a few light back and forth strokes he was fully inserted in me.

He placed his hands on my ankles and told me to use my hands to keep my balls out of the way and to try and match his strokes. His arms came around my legs, pulling them straight so the back of my thighs were against his abdomen. He raised himself up on his knees, lifting my ass clear of the pillow, suspending me between my ankles on his shoulders and my shoulders on the bed. In this position it was hard to match his strokes as I couldn't get a full grasp on the shaft of my cock.

After a few minutes, he lowered me back on the pillow and pushed my legs back and to the spread to the side. He angled me so that the head of his cock rubbed firmly against my prostate while my stretched anus, wicked tightly against the underside of his cock.

I had quit trying to match his strokes as doing so would have caused me to cum a long time ago. Instead I was now compressing the base of my cock trying to keep from blowing my nut. His constant stimulation of my prostate was going to make holding back impossible though.

"I'm about ready to cum. I want you to cum while I'm still in you." he said.

I released my death grip and started to match his quick paced thrusts. He was leaning over me now, thrusting hard. I had just enough room to awkwardly stroke my cock.

I exploded when his fingers clamped hard on one of my nipples. My ass contracted hard with each contraction of my orgasm. Since his cock was buried in me, my ass kept trying to complete the contraction cycle. The feeling was exquisite, almost two orgasms in one.

He had slowed his pace as I came, enjoying the feeling of my ass clenching his cock as I came. When he came, his body didn't buck, he simply held still while I felt the pulses of his cock as he emptied his hot cum into me.

He pulled out of me when he was empty, heading over to the tissues while instructing me to use the bathroom to get cleaned up.

I got mostly cleaned up and put a wad of toilet paper in my underwear to catch the residual cum and lube I knew from experience would leak out over the next hour or so.

When I exited the bathroom, the man was dressed in a robe and waiting for me.

"Thank you for that." he said.

"No, Thank you." I replied. "That was incredible for me. I hope at some point we can do it again."

His answer was deflating, "I'm sure this was a one time deal."

"Okay. If you change your mind in the future, just let Maurice know, he'll know how to contact me." I said hopefully.

I let myself out of his room and rode to a fast food place. Afterwards, I returned to post to take a shower and got cleaned up.

I only had two more calls from Maurice to meet with new clients over the next month. Fortunately, there was almost always a horny cock waiting to be satisfied at the rec center.

On a Friday after shift, the CQ handed me another note. This one was different though, as it had Maurice's name, but the telephone number was not the same as his office number. Additionally, 'Please call, urgent.' was on the note.

12