A Hidden Life - Fort Campbell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and brought his glans into my mouth, then using both of my hands, I milked his cock shaft, pulling a sizable amount of precum into my mouth.

I released him from my mouth. Giving his cock little butterfly kisses until I reached his scrotum. I used my hand to outline the base of his cock continuing around and cupping his scrotum also.

"Mark? Don't try and hold back, or try to rush it. Let me do all the work." I said in a low voice. "What I want you to do is tell me 'Close' if you're getting close and 'Cumming' if you know you are going to cum. It's okay to be wrong."

I again put his glans into my mouth and lapped down the precum.

Taking my mouth off his cock, but still slowly, stroking him with my hand and lapping up precum when it appeared, I said, "Mark? Mark, you're going to have to open your eyes and look me so I know you understand what I'm about to say."

Mark opened his eyes, his questioning gaze meeting mine. My hand continued to rhythmically stroke his cock while he queried my eyes. While staring back hard, I opened my lips as if to say something, instead I licked the head of his cock, he blinked hard, but otherwise kept staring.

"I just want you to enjoy this Mark." I said taking his cock into my mouth.

Over the next three quarters of an hour, Mark told me 'Close' six times. Each time, I would grip the base of his cock and then focus on his balls, taking them into my mouth one at a time, or focus on the top side of his cock, or simply sat back and waited. I also noted that several times when I had edged him close, he watched what was happening to his cock.

The last time he said 'Close', I sucked him in my mouth and the ran my hands up his thighs to his hips, gently pulled upwards, letting him know that I wanted him to cum.

And cum he did. Filling my mouth with his semen, his thighs clamping down tightly while his body tried to straighten.

His cock head was extremely tender. I had to avoid it for a while as he went flaccid.

"That was great!" Mark said. "I could really get used to that."

Mark gave me his number and told me to call any evening or weekend, at least for the next few months. Once his wife rejoined him, we would have to stop.

I thought Mark should know about my deal with Maurice and so I told him. He was astounded and wondered why Maurice didn't make the offer to him. I explained that Maurice was responsive, the client had to ask.

I agreed to call Mark and then made my exit.

I met with Mark again on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday of that week, each time having him stand and drive the session, fucking my throat, then having him sit back while I made love to his cock. His duration was improving.

On Thursday morning, the CQ runner, Specialist Joshua Jackson, handed me a telephone note from Maurice asking that I call his office.

"It sure is taking you a while to buy a house, Sarge." Joshua said snarkily.

Jackson was a whip smart black kid from Baltimore. He had an extremely a high GT score; however, he always tried to take shortcuts and seemed a bit lazy too.

"Fuck off and mind your own business, Specialist Jackson." I swore, "Perhaps I need to talk to Sgt. Songer and see if you can be sent out in the field to support the 502nd this coming week."

"Whatever." he said walking off.

Looking at the note, all it had was Maurice's name and number. I suspected Jackson had taken the number from a previous note and ran it through the reverse number directory at the library. I was going to have to watch him, he was showing a little too much interest where he shouldn't.

I called Maurice's office and said that I would be there about 5:30 that afternoon. I went to work wondering what Maurice wanted that didn't involve just me meeting a client at a given address.

After I got cleaned up, I was on the bike headed for Maurice's realty office. Thinking about Jackson, once off post, I made sure I wasn't being followed by going through a couple of neighborhoods and using the back streets to get down to the office. I was sure I was not being tailed.

I entered the office and told Maurice I had to make a call. I called Mark and told him I wouldn't be there that evening. He was disappointed, but took it well.

Maurice locked the realty office's door and ushered me into his office, also taking the precaution to lock that door.

"That was Mark you just called?" he asked.

"Yes, Mark and I are becoming friends." I replied.

"That's cool." Maurice said. "You can tell him that I apologize for interrupting your evening tonight."

"The reasons I called you are three fold." Maurice began, "Firstly, I've got a client that I will want you to spend some time with on Saturday. Here is the address and his name. He's black, single, a civilian and very much wants to meet with you. He might be a little abrasive. He seemed to get an attitude when I told him you were white." I accepted the note and put it in my back pocket.

"The second thing," Maurice said standing and unzipping his trousers, "I have something that has missed your talents, a lot." His hard erection sprang out of his boxers. Maurice tossed his pants and boxers on the chair and sat on the corner of his desk.

I quickly knelt in front of him and engulfed his cock.

"Ah, God Damn!" He moaned, "I really need to call you in more often."

Having sucked Maurice numerous times before, I knew exactly how he wanted sucked.

Maurice soon stood, placing his hands on my head, he started thrusting his cock rapidly into my mouth and throat.

"Going to cum!" he shouted.

I kept him in my throat for the first several jets of cum, then pulled back to that I could take the rest in my mouth and taste him.

I pulled his cock from my mouth, purposefully leaving is coated with his cum and my saliva.

Keeping my eyes on his face, I licked the white cum off his black pole, much like licking a Popsicle.

When I was done, he tossed his clothes to the floor and sat down in his chair.

"Whew! I'm damn sure getting you down here more often." he said grinning.

"The last item I wanted to talk to you about, and you just gave me a reminder as to why he wants to meet you again." Maurice said. "Do you remember Ron? I believe he's rather well endowed."

"Yes, I remember him.", I said.

"Well, Ron still hasn't forgotten how you deep throated him and wants you to do it again." Maurice paused, "In fact he's so interested, he said he will reward you handsomely, but there is a huge caveat."

Sitting forward, "What's the catch?" I asked Maurice.

"He wants you to suck him in front of his wife." he said. "Also, you need to try and show her how to do it. He said he's already talked to her and she's willing to both watch and learn."

I had no compunction about sucking a cock in front of a male audience, but I didn't know if I could do so in front of a female.

"I'll take Ron's number. I'm not saying that I'll do it, but I'll think about it." I said.

Maurice handed me both Ron's home and business numbers on a note. I put that in my back pocket with the other note and headed back to post.

The idea of sucking a husband in front of his wife both titillated and mortified me. In a few days, I'd know which one had won.

I spent Friday evening with Mark. He had no problems presenting his cock to me to be serviced. On this night, he initiated both times.

On Saturday morning, I prepped for my Noon meeting the the new client by skipping breakfast except for a coffee, then I performed an enema so that I was mostly cleaned out in case the client wanted to fuck. I also put a big tube of KY in my pocket. The address given was off the backside of the post on highway 79.

As I walked to my bike, I noticed Specialist Jackson sitting on the hood of his car, cigarette in hand, watching me. I eyed him back as I put my helmet on. I didn't know what the fucker was up to, but my gut told me it was no good. I'd probably have to deal with him soon, but today, I had an appointment to keep. I got on my bike and headed through post for the unattended back gates.

After I left, Jackson retrieved an envelope from his car and headed back into the barracks with a smug smile on his face.

He climbed the stairs past the floor his room was on, then walking all the way to the end of the hall and slid the envelope under my door.

As I would find out when I returned, the envelope held one Polaroid photo with the inscription "I don't think I'll ever have to go camping with the 502nd."

12