Bobbing on Bobby

Story Info
Giving my friend oral for the first time.
2.2k words
4.6
29.7k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdamRip
AdamRip
31 Followers

I laughed a bit when I took notice of Bobby, he had forgotten to zip his pants all the way up. "If you leave the barn door open, something might run out" I said while pointing to his pants.

"Yeah, these pants don't like to stay zipped sometimes, but it's what I packed" Bobby said while zipping his pants back up.

We wandered out and about the town doing tourist stuff and just having a good time.

This was our first trip back to New Bern which is an interesting little coastal town, and we were excited to be back since the last time we were just teenagers staying with a friend and his parents. This time we could do whatever we wanted without having to nag boring parents about giving us rides everywhere.

Several times while walking around I caught Bobby rezipping his pants. Sometimes he'd adjust himself in the process. It was somewhat embarrassing how frequently he had to do it.

We had rented a moped for the week so that we could enjoy the warm weather, and I was the most comfortable with driving it. I will admit it lingered in my mind that chances were good that his open pants were pressed against my back for a lot of those rides. I don't know why I couldn't get it out of my head. I had never thought of Bobby like that.

About mid-day we did ditch the moped, it was getting hot and we had a car with AC back at the condo rental. But when we got there, we decided that since it was so hot we'd just go for a car ride down and catch the ferry out to the outer banks for some beach time.

On the ferry ride out the water was calm, the beach was nice, and we spent a long time building a sandcastle for no reason. From the crouched positions and his annoyingly loose zipper, I got a lot of glimpses directly into his pants and I can for sure say he was not wearing underwear.

This got me slightly hard for some reason, I still don't know why.

It was the ferry ride back where things changed. Winds had stirred up, the water was choppy, and the boat kept hitting large crests in the water which jostled us around on the bench seating of the ferry. There weren't handles or arm rests, so on one particularly large wave I reached over to grab Bobby's knee for balance.

He had shifted forward, and I missed my mark and ended up grabbing his thigh.

Unfortunately, his zipper had come undone and my hand slid on the smooth fabric of his pants, plunging my fingertips into his open zipper. I felt the warm silky skin of his nether region just on my fingertips. It was hot, silky smooth, a little damp for some reason, but most importantly it was firm and large.

I don't think he was hard or anything, it was just a large member. I always knew he was probably big based on his bulge, but now I could confirm. He was a monster down there. I couldn't tell much other than that, but that was enough to make me get half hard instantly.

I quickly pulled my fingers out of there and crossed my arms for the rest of the ferry ride. We didn't talk about it at all on our way back to the condo either. We weren't silent, we just didn't talk about that.

I was still thinking about it when we got back to the condo, and once I was alone I smelled my fingers a little wondering if it had actually happened. Unfortunately, my fingers just smelled normal, it had probably been too long.

Little did I know, but Bobby had immediately came back into the room after leaving, so he caught me sniffing my hand. "I can give you a better whiff if you want" he said as I froze.

All I could say was "What?" as I turned around to see him smiling the biggest smile I'd ever seen him have. I realized after a minute that I still had my hand up to my face and crossed my arms again.

Bobby lunged at me.

He tackled me to the floor in an instant and wrestled me down until he had me pinned on the floor like we used to do when we were kids, and once he had my arms stretched well above my head and pinned to the floor he said "Here, if you wanted a whiff, you could've just asked!" and then bucked his hips a little forward.

All of his weight was on his knees and hands, with my hands pinned to the ground, I couldn't react fast enough to move as his open crotched pants bucked forward and landed with the open zipper directly over my nose and mouth.

The smell hit me in an instant as I inhaled to yell at him to get off. It was so unexpectedly intoxicating. It smelled just like Bobby right before a date only way more intense. Like his cologne mixed with sweat and the added smell of salt from the beach just leant to it a really fresh odor.

I opened my mouth to yell, and that's when it hit me. By 'it' I mean his soft dick.

It flopped forward, not into my mouth, just laying across the side of my nose and brushing my lips. "GET OFF!" I yelled, and as I did so I licked my lips slightly and felt the tip of my tongue brush against that same silky soft but firm skin I had touched only an hour earlier. My eyes rolled back in my head which was, thankfully, obscured from bobby by his own shirt which hung down over the top of my head.

I felt his body go rigid all at once. "What was that?" he said in a totally monotone voice. A voice I'd never before heard him use with me.

I writhed and tried to turn my head a little, but his hips were pressed so firmly up to my face now and my arms were pinned so close to my head that there wasn't much I could do to escape. As I did this, I felt him buck his hips a little, his dick kind of rubbing around my face and across my lips.

"Did you just get a taste bro?" Bobby chided as he did a slight gyration with his hips, sliding what must've been the tip of his dick up to my lips and then back down past my chin. I could swear I could feel his dick getting harder, pressing into me more and more. "Go ahead man, get you a good taste! Don't waste a good opportunity." he said, a little softer and less robotic this time.

I have no idea why I did it, but without saying a word I did get a better taste. I stuck my tongue out and made contact, and in sync with my movement, Bobby rocked his hips around, moving his now half-hard dick up and down across my now open mouth, bringing his foreskin up to my tongue. The taste was unlike anything I had ever tasted but somehow familiar. It was unique but comforting. Salty and sweet with a smell you could taste. Combined with the intoxicating aroma I was breathing it was heavenly.

"There ya go bud, get a good taste" Bobby almost moaned as he continued to rock his hips and I continued to lap up every moment, savoring this moment. Before I knew what was happening to me, I began rocking my own head, up and down, nuzzling into his member in a trance.

Soon I realized that he had loosened his grip on my wrists, and I could actually move my hands. I glanced upwards above his belt line and saw his stomach writing as he gyrated, swaying with my own movements in sync with my licking.

I pulled my hands down and wasn't stopped. I reached up under his shirt and ran my fingers through the light hairs he had just around his bellybutton. It tickled my skin to feel the soft hairs, almost like the spines of a feather. They gave a slight resistance to my touch, but didn't put up much of a fight as I tickled my way up his abdomen to just under his soft pectoral area. I could actually see his hair raise and feel his body and dick growing firm as I cupped his chest and ran my thumbs over his dark brown nipples.

He shifted his weight back, taking his body away from me. He threw his shirt off quickly and said "If we're going to do this, let's just do it" as he raised up and unbuttoned his pants, bringing his dick out into full view for the first time in my life. It was big. Bigger than I expected, but not shockingly so. I'd hazard to say 7.5" but bigger around than my own. I was in a trance.

He grabbed himself and waved his now fully erect dick in front of his lowered pant waist, and then moved back forward bringing it back to my face. He rubbed the now exposed head of his dick across my lips allowing me for the first time to feel his wetness. It was tangy and salty and 100% him.

I can't describe it in detail, but it was as if someone boiled him down to his very distinct smells and then gave it a flavor as I returned to licking his head, now with my eyes closed.

He moved somehow and pushed just the head of his dick inside my mouth, and it felt so enormous. The flavor and texture melted my mind as I continued to lick and rock my mouth around on him.

I felt a slight sting as he lightly slapped me on the cheek. "Watch the teeth buddy, but you're doing great."

He then lowered himself deeper into me, giving me the feeling of his loose skin running over my tongue. I felt as the skin shifted with his movement while the texture stayed in place. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced until this moment.

I could feel as I made love to his dick that he was making love to my mouth in return. My gentle suction and licking was returned by a gentle rocking and sliding movement as he fucked down into my face.

I coughed as I realized he was reaching the back of my throat. I gagged a little.

Soon he realized what was happening and he reached down and grabbed me behind my hears. He pulled my neck upwards, tilting my head back. "Take it bro" is all he said before he shifted again. He lifted himself with his impressive legs while lifting me up to a sitting position by the neck and armpit, all without removing himself from fairly deep in my mouth. I moved to my knees, eyes still closed and mouth still full.

Another light smack to the side of my neck as he grabbed me behind my ear again as he commanded "Look at me bro. Look me in the eyes."

I looked up to find him intently staring at me, like he looked at the tv when he played Xbox. He was focused and determined. "Relax" was all he said as his grip grabbed me tighter and he pushed forward to my gagging point again. I couldn't keep up with him and convulsed a little, but he wasn't deterred.

He pushed deeper and deeper until suddenly he was past the point where I was gagging repeatedly and was instead stuck in one long lasting gag. "Calm down man, just calm down. Let it in."

I did. Soon I still had the sensation of gagging, but I wasn't reacting to it in the same way. I just let it slide into my throat and I could feel my muscles relaxing. I looked up to Bobby and saw he had his eyes closed "That's so good man. So good!" he trailed off as he pulled me deeper onto his dick. Soon I felt his pelvis bounce into my nose and lips, and he bounced off of me multiple times.

It felt almost like his dick was somehow getting harder, and I was impressed by just how firm he was getting when I felt him twitch deep in my throat. He pulsed 2 times before he started his retreat.

As he began backing me off of his member, I realized what was happening as he shot three loads directly across my tongue, filling my mouth. I felt a little leak out before I instinctively swallowed.

Once I swallowed what he had given to me, he opened his eyes and smiled as he stared at me intently. He backed all the way out of my mouth before finishing by splashing about 4 more squirts of cum across my face, one of which landed across my eye making me close my eyes.

"Damn man" was all he said before I heard him walk away.

When he returned he draped a hand towel across my face and told me that I was very good at that.

Later I would learn that he snapped a photo of my cum covered face before handing me the towel. I had finished in my pants at some point, and the wet spot was very obvious in the photograph. He would use that later to get me to do it again, but I would've done it even without that as motivation.

AdamRip
AdamRip
31 Followers