A Hidden Message

Story Info
Hiding a message to a friend salves a man's conscience.
1.3k words
3.18
1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

This story has a hidden message. The letter writer wants to confess something to his friend and collaborator, without actually telling him what is going on.

I will post that hidden message as a Comment after 2 weeks of its publication. That gives time for people to work out the message for themselves.

My story uses the type of letter that WS Gilbert sent to his collaborator Arthur Sullivan, who provided the music.

Sullivan grew increasingly tired of Gilbert's plot suggestions. It looked like they would end their partnership.

Then Gilbert got the idea for "The Mikado".

THE LETTER BEGINS

Ian, I am writing to you about my suggestion for an erotic storyline set in the exotic Aladdin era, with lots of opportunities to describe scantily clad women and fancily dressed men.

Frank is the anti-hero and he loves another man's wife and the other man's wife loves being his fuck toy. Under the cover of being her doctor the randy medic has access to the ever willing wife without raising suspicion. Cleverly, the wife sends the cuckolded husband and the servants out on wild goose chases (like searching for pirate treasure!) when she wants a night of passion. Knowing that her husband and any witnesses are away the adulterous wife gives full sway to every sexual desire that she wants to satiate, including giving the doctor anal sex.

Yet the wife still loves her husband, even when the doctor has his big cock up her tight bumhole, which delight she will not allow her husband. Our anti-hero suggests that they murder the husband, for being a doctor he knows of an undetectable poison, which induces supreme happiness for one hour then the husband will sleep never to wake up. Under the law at that time both the wife and the doctor would be put to death in some barbaric way (I am not sure in what way yet) if they are caught philandering (perhaps I should have said that at the start). Resisting the urge for the doctor's big cock and superb love making is difficult for the adulterous woman (perhaps you can think of some sexy Aladdin type name for her) but murdering the man you love is also difficult from a moral viewpoint.

We will have to research real love letters to give our readers a feeling for the wife's dilemma (I don't want our readers to dismiss her as a slut. I feel this is a suitable time to give the wife a rounded character, but we can discuss where to place this in the story). I don't want the descriptions of sex (which you are expert at) to overshadow the wife's dilemma. Fucking type words for the doctor and love making type words for her husband may help to show that the wife isn't in love with the doctor but just needs his cock (I am thinking of the moral problem for the wife in Brief Encounters but using the sex description words you are so good at). Even though there is a danger that sex descriptions slow down the flow of the narrative, I think that a 3,000 to 4,000 word story might include 3 or 4 long descriptive passages.

Under our informal agreement we must send our draft to Peter, our editor in chief. Peter is keen on setting the story in ancient times and he thinks that it should be 6,000 words with 6 long passages of sexual adventures with the doctor and 4 shorter ones with the husband (this will emphasise the extra delight of her being with the doctor).

Helen, I think we should call the adulterous woman Helen, utilising both the legendary beauty of Helen of Troy and also the details of any real love letters that our research can find. Even if the story goes to 8,000 words, I think we could still hold our reader's attention. Remember when we started our collaborative writing we struggled to write a story of 1,000 words, now we have found our voice, a 8,000 word story is achievable.

But I just realised that Frank is an unsuitable name for a paramour paramedic. Using that name would be anachronistic. Maybe you or Peter can suggest a better one

Instead of debating the anti-hero's name we could put all the possible names into a hat and then draw out the winner. No one will know we used this Dada-esque selection technique (but it will be an interesting aside for literary conversations when we get recognised, as we certainly will be).

You are lucky to be able to write such beautiful erotic descriptions of sexual acts. Our collaboration will end in success and literary awards. Under Peter's ever watchful editorial eye, he keeps us on the right track for our particular readership. Remember this prophecy when you tackle a blank page for you are the superior part of our partnership.

Be upbeat and don't worry if a piece of prose takes time. Even an untutored novice like me can produce a plot (but one suitable for us does take a lot of effort). Damn to hell the naysayers and stick to your particular skills, remember always that our readers endure my plots for the pleasure of reading your erotic prose.

I say in all sincerity that I can have no better person to work with than you.

Still we have to resolve Helen's indecision (perhaps after a bout of marital coitus). Tempting as it may be to resolve the matter in some unbelievable manner (such as the husband accepting the doctor as his wife's lover) we must resist this temptation.

At this stage I think that she resorts to more sex and perhaps even more extravagant forms of sex. I leave that up to your good literary tastes. No doubt you will "come good" like the good doctor does with Helen.

You have not, so far, explored the possibility of abstinence from sex. Our readers may want to feel how the husband feels about infrequent sex with his wife. Under the rules of the Aladdin period (i think I recall correctly) the husband could have other wives and perhaps we could include him refusing marriages because he wants only Helen. Righteousness should be the key to his character, with him not taking up the right to frequent marriages or implementing the death penalty for adultery.

Pleasing as it may be for some of our more moral readers, who despise anyone engaging in adulterous sex, I think we should neither condemn nor advocate adultery. In my opinion it happens and we might as well complain about the rain being immoral when it causes floods that destroy vital crops. Let us never give in and make our story a morality tale. Love exists but so too does lust. Only a husband and wife can decide how to deal with her adultery. We have discussed this many times and I know that you could never again trust your wife. Still I maintain that while you are like most men, a few men actually want someone to satisfy their wife sexually.

Without turning the story into a psychodrama, I think that the husband should consider in some depth whether to turn a blind eye to Helen's adultery. I think that could be in say 3 or 4 paragraphs. This would be easy since we can each advocate our view of adultery. How he decides should only be 2 paragraphs from the end (keep 'em guessing!)

My feeling is that this could be our breakthrough story and Peter may be able to get the film world interested (we could write the screenplay). You may have your descriptions created before your eyes with real people (wouldn't that be fun to watch, especially the more athletic sex scenes)

Can we discuss this next week. Unless you object within a month I will write the story in a less rambling manner. Minus of course your literary erotic descriptions, which I am ever eager to read, as are our readers.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers