A Higher Education Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm assuming you were on the phone to your friend who might help us?"

"Yes. And he'll be over tomorrow afternoon to talk to us. Your testisin the morning, isn't it?"

"Yeah. Nine o'clock sharp. I should be home by noon."

"Good. Derek?"

"Yes, Laurel?"

"I'm sorry that I jumped to conclusions this afternoon. I should have realized that all might not be as it seemed. It's just..."

"Just what?"

"I didn't come upstairs because of the noise. I came up to see how you were doing. You see...not wearing any underwear had made me super horny. I came upstairs to see if we could have a quickie, sort of prime the pump for what we might do after everyone had left. I was feeling so naughty."

"Is that part of why you were so upset?"

She sighed. "Yes. I've been feeling surprisingly possessive of you these past few weeks. So I saw what was going on and I just flipped out. It wasn't only the things that I've already told you that bothered me, it was also the fact that you were doing to our neighbor exactly what I wanted you to do to me."

While we talked, I had continued working on Laurel's shoulders until she was nearly purring with pleasure.

"I was being very rough with her," I pointed out. "I figured if I came across as an insensitive brute, she might want to be done with only one. Unfortunately---"

"That was exactly what she wanted," Laurel finished for me. "I've seen it before. Like I've said, we women sometimes don't know what we want until it starts to happen."

I slid both hands into the front of Laurel's robe. "So if I were to do something like this," I said as I grabbed a nipple in each hand and twisted much harder than I'd ever done to her before, "you might actually like it?"

Laurel shuddered as I continued twisting and pulling, and I felt certain she'd just had a tiny orgasm. Leaning down, I kissed her neck on the left side gently, then with more intensity until I'd made a good-sized hickey, something she'd never allowed me to do. Her response this time was a huge groan.

Slipping the silk robe off her shoulders, I took possession of her body with my hands, all the while kissing her neck and whispering surprisingly dirty things in her ear. Laurel sat there, her legs now spread apart and her hands holding the chair's bottom in a near death grip.

"You didn't have any underwear today because it was so dangerous, didn't you?"

"Yes," she moaned.

"What if a sudden gust of wind had lifted your dress? Everyone would have seen all your secret places."

"Oh God..."

"The men, all of them, would have wanted you. You knew that, didn't you?"

"Yessss..."

Using one hand, I quietly undid the button on my jeans and pulled the zipper down, then went back to kneading both of Laurel's delicious handfuls, still manhandling her nipples. Her right hand began to slip towards the back of the chair.

"No," I said, grabbing the hand. "You have to be more patient."

"Derek..." Her response came out like a plea.

Lifting each of her hands, I removed her arms from the sleeves of her robe. Laurel was now naked on a kitchen chair. I turned it 90 degrees and stepped back to look at her.

She was so lovely, it almost hurt. With her head back and eyes shut, she knew what was going on. After my earlier glimpse of Barbara's charms, there was absolutely no comparison between the two women.

Laurel's body was long and lean, without an ounce of fat. Keeping herself so trim required a lot of hard work, but she combined it with things she liked to do: horseback riding, yoga, yard work and even a bit of weight-lifting to go with her rowing machine which we both used. (I especially loved it when she did it naked!)

Her face was lovely with a generous mouth, high cheekbones and beautiful light blue, almost gray, eyes that you couldn't help but notice immediately. Her brown hair was clipped much shorter lately, adding to her Audrey Hepburn-like look.

I'd grown more enchanted with her breasts, nice firm handfuls topped by long nipples, but it was her muscular ass I loved the best. Laurel only had to clench one cheek or the other to give me an instant erection. Her prominent pubic mound was another wonder that I never tired of looking at or touching. Her fleshy outer lips and slightly protruding inner lips (especially when she was turned on) finished off a package that made her so totally my wet dream.

"Derek?" she asked her eyes still closed, but her legs opening a little. "Why did you stop?"

In answer, I quickly (and silently) dropped my jeans and briefs and knelt on the floor in front of the chair. Using the backs of my fingernails, I swiped lightly and repeatedly up her thighs, stopping short of my eventual target. Feeling my hands, Laurel's response was a quick intake of breath and a small moan.

As I worked over her legs, massaging and stroking, I watched her sex getting more red and swollen, opening beautifully to reveal her innermost charms, Laurel's breathing slowed and deepened and a blush spread from her cheeks to her throat to the top of her chest. She moved her feet up to the second chair rung, resting them there and letting her legs fall open unashamedly as she slid her body forward to the edge.

"Suck me off, sweet Derek. Make me cum with your mouth. Please. I need it now."

Her slit glistened with the moisture of her arousal and I didn't need a second invitation. Leaning forward, I drew my tongue slowly up from the extreme bottom of her slit right to the top. With each touch to her three most sensitive areas -- anus, vagina and clitoris -- Laurel moaned deeply.

I got the feeling she would want a quick release after all the emotion of the day, so I fastened onto her clit with my lips, and using my right hand, slid two fingers up inside her, causing her to let out a loud gasp. My thumb touched her anus and she pushed against it, the flowing lubrication allowing it to slip right inside.

Even though I'd decided on a no-teasing approach, I still took it slowly, letting her mounting desire lead me along, but in a slow upward curve. with no stops to tease her. Laurel's pussy muscles gripped at my fingers as I massaged the hard bump of her g-spot with the backs of my fingers, and she couldn't keep her bottom still as she pushed herself at me. Her anus had a death grip on the first two joints of my thumb.

"Oh, Derek, you aresogood at that, my God in heaven, so good! I want to cum all over your face, show you how much you turn me on. I'm so close now. Slow down on my clit. Yes. Like that. Ummmm... Are you ready for me to cum?"

"Mm-hmm," I mumbled around her clit.

The humming almost made her jump so I did it again. The hard nub of flesh quivered in my mouth and grew even larger and harder.

Laurel was beyond words now as her body prepared to climax, only making animal-like sounds. This was something that always preceded her largest orgasms and I made ready to hold on to the bucking bronco that I knew was coming. There was a real danger of her falling right off the chair as her body spasmed it all out.

Then I had a brilliant idea.

Just as her crisis was about to hit, I stopped, but replaced all the stimulations by grabbing her waist and ramming my cock hard into her steaming depths.

Laurel actually screamed as she immediately began spasming, her pussy squeezing my cock in a death grip. I picked her up still impaled to the hilt and set her on the kitchen table. As she fell back amidst the plates and glass, knocking them to the floor, I fucked her as hard as I could.

This time I watched the clock and her orgasm lasted nearly 80 seconds before she finally went limp. Little tremors shook her for a good two minutes after.

Finally, she looked up and smiled weakly. "Wow!" was all she said.

I was still rock hard inside her and she eventually realized that.

"Carry me into the living room, caro mio. I want you to do something special to me."

I lifted her again and this time she clung to me, arms around my shoulders and her face pressed into my neck.

There was a hassock she used for her legs in front of her favorite reading chair and she had me set her down there. Since it was only about 2 feet square, her bottom rested on it and her body, as she lay back, bent to the floor. I was kneeling on the other side of the hassock.

"Now fuck me, but start slowly and gentle," she said. "I'll tell you when to speed up and go harder. You need to bring my excitement level back up before you pound me like you just did."

"But aren't you uncomfortable like that?"

"A little, but the results will be worth it."

For the next 20 minutes we made love, because that's the way it started. With her body leaning backward, my cock, with every deep stroke, pushed hard against the upper wall of her pussy and her g-spot was so hard and swollen that I could actually feel it.

Laurel's legs were opened obscenely wide as I gripped them to keep her on the hassock. Soon she was begging me to go harder and faster but to keep pulling out almost all the way. I struggled to maintain control as she urged me on with the most graphic language.

"Oh dear lord, you fuck me so well, Derek. I'm in love with your fucking cock. It's so big and fat and hard. I dream about it. I want it inside of me always. You make me cum like no one elseeverhas. The way you're driving into me right now. Fuck,fuck, FUCK! Don't stop. I want you to ravage me!"

"I'm very close, dearest," she finally gasped. "So close. I want you to cum with me. Are you close, too?"

"Yes," I gasped through gritted teeth.

"Hold me tight. Put your hands around my waist. Don't let me slip off."

"I'll try."

"Pound me as hard as you can. Make me cum again all over your magnificent cock."

Grabbing her hips to pull her into me, I redoubled my efforts even though sweat was pouring off me and I was gasping for air. Laurel had her hands behind her so she could also help push. Her face was red with the effort and her rising passion and she grunted loudly each time our bodies crashed together. I drove myself into her to the hilt, but also pulled out nearly all the way after each thrust, since it was easy to tell from her reactions that this was what she wanted.

Laurel didn't need to tell me when she came because her pussy juice gushed out like a garden hose. I, too, let myself go and thought my cock would never stop pulsing my cum deep inside her. She was beyond words as she writhed on my cock in an impossibly large orgasm. If the previous one in the kitchen had been a ten, then this was clearly a fifteen, totally off the Richter scale of orgasms.

Being in such an awkward position, we had to separate long before we wanted to. Laurel just rolled off the hassock, her hand cupped over her genitals while I ducked into the kitchen to get her a dish towel.

I returned to find her still lying helplessly on the floor, a crooked grin on her face. "Wow!" was all she could say.

Sitting down next to her, I said, "That was incredible."

"No, Derek, you're incredible," she answered, replacing her hand with the towel.

"I couldn't do that if you didn't turn me on the way you do."

Laurel pulled me down and we spent a few moments sharing tender kisses as she recovered from my assault on her body.

"Why did you want me to make love to you in such an awkward position?" I asked when we came up for air.

She was silent for a moment and I wondered if I'd upset her for some reason.

"Having your head lower than the rest of your body can heighten orgasms. I was feeling in the mood for something special tonight." She sighed heavily. "I guess it was all the excitement of the day, the end of the school year...having you move in here...I don't know."

I was curious. "So causing the blood to rush to your head gives you a bigger orgasm?"

Laurel side. "Sort of. Look it's complicated and I'm done in. I'll tell you about it some other time, okay? There are dark areas in lovemaking that you should know about, but tonight's not the night."

"Dark areas?"

"Dangerous things people sometimes do."

"Having your head down is dangerous?"

"No, but other things are. I promise I'll tell you all about it, because you should know. Some silly woman might ask you to try things that could end up going very wrong."

"But---"

"Hush," Laurel said, putting her index finger against my lips. "Let's go upstairs now."

She led me upstairs by the hand where we showered, kissing and cuddling as we did so. Words weren't necessary as we reveled in our closeness. Twice I almost told her how much I loved her, but each time I remembered her injunction about that, though it tore my heart to do so. I hoped my gentle hands and tender kisses would get that across to her regardless.

That night we slept together in her room, only the second time I'd shared her bed. When we did fall asleep together, it was always was in my room, and I'd usually awake alone, Laurel having slipped off at some time or other during the night.

Spooning on our sides, the last thing she said to me was a sleepy, "Tomorrow were going to come up with a plan to get that bitch. I guarantee it."

Sometime during the night I woke up with another erection. Pulling her against me, I guess she woke up enough to feel it and wiggled her ass in invitation. I slipped into her still juicy pussy and we started a nice, relaxed fuck that didn't last too long as she played with her clit and I didn't try to hold back.

We fell asleep again, still joined.