A Highly Recommended Urologist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's it going, stud?"

"Good, baby. I'm going for 'third time's the charm' action."

"We are here to receive," Ali said and then winked at me. I slid my cock back inside her and leaned forward over her, finally getting into the groove.

I started pounding my girl harder, aiming for the spot she liked the best. Her moans escalated but I still felt like I was running on a treadmill and getting no closer to the end.

"Okay, okay..." came Sam's muffled voice. I forgot that I was pounding her at the same time and she now had the weight of two bodies above her.

We stopped and let the petite nurse crawl out from under my girlfriend. She stretched her legs a little and massaged her neck.

"Sorry, it was just getting a little intense under there," Sam said with a shy smile. "But please continue! I wanna watch this..."

We all laughed and I didn't want to lose any time trying to get these final rocks off. I flipped Ali over on to her back and was back inside her in a flash. I lifted her legs to improve the angle and started fucking her hard again.

I looked into Ali's eyes and we were entirely focused on each other again, just like the best sex we'd had in the past. I leaned further down and kissed her deeply, slowing my rhythm to have a real moment with her.

That moment was interrupted by a cold feeling on my exposed ass. I jerked my head up and looked over my shoulder to see Sam's head behind my ass.

"Thorry," she lisped, her tongue in my ass. "Conthinue..."

I smiled and turned back to Ali. I kept the rhythm steady to not knock over the tiny nurse with my buttcheeks. On every move back, she worked her tongue deeper but I couldn't keep the pace so slow. As I sped up, Sam couldn't get her tongue in fast enough on the back strokes.

I felt her lubricated finger push into me next. She steadied me for a second as she slipped a second finger in and then slapped my ass with her free hand. I started fucking Ali hard again while the pixie behind me held on for dear life.

I could feel my orgasm building but it seemed to be building faster for Ali. Her gaze went hazy and her eyes drifted to the ceiling as her breathing became heavier. Her little moans were so sweet and I knew it would only be a minute or two.

Staring at my lovely girlfriend's unfocused doe eyes, I barely noticed when Sam's fingers slipped out of my ass. But when two strong hands gripped my hips and stopped me, I was more than a little frustrated until I felt a large object knocking at my backdoor. The head popped past my sphincter easily and slid deep into me, rubbing against my spot in a way that Sam's little fingers couldn't quite reach.

Ali noticed the pause in the fucking and looked up and over my shoulder as I tried to crane my head back. Gabriel's long, soft hair tickled my shoulder as he leaned forward to bite my neck. He started thrusting in and out, accelerating his pace.

I think all it took were a few pumps into Ali, courtesy of the momentum from Gabriel fucking my ass, before she started to lose it. Also I'm pretty sure that the sight of the femme teen boy taking my ass is what really pushed her over the edge.

"Ohhhh yesssss ahhhhh AHHHHH AHHHHHHHH!!"

Watching my love cum so hard on my cock combined with the new friction from Gabriel's long, hard cock on my prostate made me blow my load seconds later. Sandwiched between these two slim, caramel hotties and finally getting my nut put a stupid grin across my face as I came.

"Hahhhhhh ahhhhhh AHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSS!!"

My orgasm made me contract my ass muscles which must have given Gabriel's cock a sweet massage because he was next.

"OHHHHHHooohhhhOHHHHHHHARRRRRRGHH!!"

I fell completely on Ali and Gabriel slumped on me until his cock finally deflated and slipped out of my ass. I have to admit I felt empty and knew I'd need that cock again some day.

Sam was ready with wipes to clean us up and she took a few licks of my ass and Ali's pussy to get the excess into her mouth.

Dr. Warner appeared at the door and flicked on the light, the harsh phosphorescent glow making us squint. She was again fully dressed in her black scrubs.

"This was a very successful session, I believe. How do you feel, Mr. Johnson?"

My stupid grin came back. "Very good, doctor. Maybe cured?"

"Well, that's great news," the doctor replied as she walked over to me. I rose off the table and stood unsteadily.

The doctor grabbed one of my arms firmly to aid my balance and checked the turgidity of my mostly spent cock with her other hand. Her expression was that of a medical doctor doing a professional examination. She spun me around and gave me a gentle push so I'd brace myself on the table.

I felt a finger intrude into my ass again and that long finger found my spot in no time. She gripped my balls firmly and felt my cock twitch in response to her probing finger. Ali was sitting up on the table right next to me, also grinning in her post-orgasmic bliss. Gabriel and Sam were holding each other and kissing sweetly.

"You seem to have overcome your issues," Dr. Warner assessed. "But of course I'd like to see you back in 3 months for a recheck. I'd like to see BOTH of you back here."

Ali's smile broadened. "Of course, doctor. Whatever you say."

The End

12