A Holiday Haunting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never really interacted with anyone else in the house. Before Jack and his family moved in, Erin tried to keep to herself, always in the corner of the eye of the house's occupants for a quick second, then disappearing. She didn't even want to be seen by Jack initially but had no choice as her attic became his bedroom. Few times, she would find herself in his sisters' rooms and would see them. Erin struggled to remember their names. What was she supposed to say whenever she meets them?

Erin clenched her eye shut, hating herself. It was wrong to think about the future. There were so many things that could go wrong.

Jack ended the called and turned to Erin, "I hate being the family's IT support," he said, rolling his eyes.

"I-T?"

"Never mind." He settled on the bed next to her and slipped on his boots. "It'll be weird when I introduce you to them. Katie will be anywhere from cool to disinterested. I know for a fact that Beth will be asking you non-stop questions. She's a pain like that."

Erin smiled and said, "You're being too confident. It might not happen. And if this ritual fails, I will accept it with grace."

"Really?"

"I need to. Just so I can stay sane."

"I've got a text from Lucy. She's outside." Jack stood up and grabbed his jacket. "I have faith something will happen. Something good," he said, smiling back at her. "It's like a 40-minute drive to the cemetery. We will be a while. Try to stay here until me or Lucy come up."

"Good luck," Erin replied.

It was getting too much for her. Erin knew how she was feeling over him. She loved Jack. It terrified her. If the ritual fails, what would happen to Jack, Erin asked herself. He had this single-minded focus on helping her. She was worried that if it doesn't work, he won't be able to move on.

***

Lucy pulled her Ford over and cut the engine. Jack wasn't going to say anything to her, but her car should not be making those types of sounds. It was like a Transformer was having a heart attack. Looking out of the window, he didn't see anyone.

They left the car and slowly walk to the wall; it looked low enough for them to climb. Jack didn't know if there was some kind of nightguard but said to Lucy that they should sneak in, just in case. She agreed, and soon he was boosting her over the wall. Climbing over, Jack landed on frozen grass that crunch with every step. They were lucky with the wind howling, making enough noise to cover their movements.

"You ever been in a cemetery before?" Lucy asked, flashing the torch at a gravestone.

"No. Have you?"

"Yeah," she replied, "Loads of times. It's part of the job. Also, when I started hearing voices of the dead, I was like a goth goddess. Every Friday, someone was dragging me to a cemetery or a graveyard. Guys would hit on me all the time. I gave my first handy at a grave."

"I got my first one during a school trip to Bangor," he said, looking at a gravestone, "I'm pretty sure that I told Erin about it."

"How's Erin handling it?" Lucy asked, "Is she freaking out being a real woman again?"

"Not really."

Lucy stopped and Jack did the same.

"Have you guys said anything about the future?"

Jack sighed and shook his head.

"Where's she going to stay? You're going back to Boston; is she going to follow you or stay here? She will need help with ID and social security."

"I know. But Erin just doesn't want to think about the future. Talking about Boston, what she wants to do with her life and everything else, it will fucking hurt if tomorrow she's still a ghost. She's protecting herself."

Lucy nodded and said, "I understand."

Jack looked around, feeling that they were lost. Realizing that there was no guard and they were definitely alone, Jack and Lucy walked to the entrance. From there, they methodically worked their way up, finding Erin's grave after thirty minutes of searching.

Lucy bent down and jammed a trowel into the ground. The frozen soil being too hard for her and Jack quickly took over. It took a couple of jabs to loosen the dirt. He scooped it up and funneled it into a sterilized container. Jack did ask why the box had to be sterilized.

"You ever seen the Fly?" Lucy replied, tightening the lid around the plastic box, "You don't want her DNA mixing with something else. Turning her into a hybrid."

"Really?"

"Nah. It's just what it says to do in the grimoire," Lucy grinned, "Okay's let's get the hell out of here and roofie your parents."

***

Jack searched the pantry for marshmallows, knowing that they were there somewhere. Lucy was upstairs with Erin. She was surprisingly easy to sneak into the house without his mom and dad noticing. While she was keeping Erin company, Jack was making his parents cocoa. Lucy had given him some weird smelling liquid to mix into the cocoa. It should make them fall asleep. He had to hide his look of glee when his dad said yes when he asked. If he didn't, they would be in trouble.

He handed them the cocoa and settled down on the sofa, away from his parents. They were watching some Holiday cake show, and Jack would occasionally look up from his phone; they were still awake but getting quiet. Five minutes, he caught his mom closing her eyes and his dad doing that move of falling asleep, then jolting back awake. Ten minutes later, they were both deep asleep. He knew that they would be pissed at him in the morning, letting them sleep all night on the sofa.

Waiting another ten minutes, Jack checked that they were still asleep and texted Lucy. It took just seconds for Erin to suddenly appear in his living room and the sound of Lucy running down the stairs. Both also checked if his parents were out cold; he guessed that they were also scared of being interrupted.

"What did you give them?" Jack asked, staring at his snoring parents.

"Oh, Valerian root and CBD oil," Lucy said, "We should get ready."

"How long do we have?" Erin asked.

"We got time," Lucy replied, looking at her phone. "The solstice is at 12:34am. This ritual has to happen during that time."

"So, what do we have to do?" Jack said.

They went back into Jack's room. Just like the séance, they had to use the bedroom to host the ritual. Jack pushed everything to one side again, leaving a large empty space. Lucy made another circle, this time out of salt. There was something wrong with this; Jack had seen horror movies that use rings of salt as protection from the Devil. He wanted to ask if they're technically practicing satanism.

"This is just to make sure that we contain any kind of magic that we've created," Lucy said.

After the circle was done, Jack placed seven black candles around the ring. They smelt funny, like someone could get high from the fumes. Lucy then put the grave dirt in the circle, making a pile with her hands. Directly opposite the soil, she positioned the silver bucket they had used before. While they worked on the preparations, Erin stood next to the door, silently watching them.

Once Lucy said they were ready, they headed downstairs and to the kitchen. There was still some time to go, at least forty minutes. They could have waited in Jack's room, but both he and Lucy were too scared to touch anything and ruin the ritual. With Jack's parents snoring in the living room, they settled around the kitchen table.

"Do you want something to drink?" Jack asked, breaking the silence between them.

"Oh, god yes."

Jack reached into a cabinet and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. "Dad got a bottle of Maker's Mark from my uncle," he said, pouring glasses for him and Lucy.

They both quickly finished the bourbon and refilled their glasses. But Jack paused before taking another sip. He looked up from his drink to Erin and said, "Sorry about this."

"Me too," Lucy said, hesitating as well. "But, if this works. I'm going to take you to a bar and we'll get hammered."

Erin looked away and chuckled to herself. "Today, is it really that special? The Winter Solstice."

"Yeah," Lucy said, "There's so many things that happen today. Yule is celebrated today by pagans and Satanists. Then there's the whole life-death-reborn symbolism of it, being the shortest day."

She took another sip of bourbon and asked, "If this ritual works or doesn't, you're still going to experience a modern Christmas. How was that like back in 1890s?"

Erin let out a quick smile and shrugged her shoulders. She said, "It was the same. There was Father Christmas -- Santa, Christmas trees and presents. When I was alive, I'd go to church number of times before Christmas. My mam and my nana would give me presents on 6th December. How about you two? What are your traditions?"

"Mine are really boring," Jack said, "Typical Christmas. Exchange gifts, eat too much, drink too much. But it's the only time my sisters do all of the cooking. Like Christmas dinner is their time to shine. Later in the evening, we go to the movies. Lucy?"

"Pass," she said, "With this talking to dead people, I never really celebrated Christmas. Normally out getting drunk with friends or strangers."

Lucy then checked her phone and then said, "We should probably stop drinking. It's getting near midnight and I probably shouldn't be swaying when I start reading the grimoire. And if you drink too much, it might affect your plumbing. And we need a good, sexy, show."

Jack rolled his eyes and stood up. He said, "I don't know anything about sex magic and what it does. But I really think you just want to watch us fuck."

Erin stood next to him, blushing uncontrollably. She covered her face and looked away.

"Maybe," Lucy grinned, "You guys go to your room and I'm gonna get changed and we'll start."

Jack and Erin were in his bedroom, standing inside the circle. They stayed quiet, not even keeping eye contact with each other. Jack would open his mouth from time to time and try to say something, probably some reassuring words to Erin. He had none, though; so he kept his mouth shut and waited.

His bedroom door swung open, and in walked Lucy. She had changed, replacing her jeans and sweatshirt with an ankle-length black dress. It had long sleeves and fit snugly around her curves. She also pulled her long blonde hair in a ponytail, wearing black lipstick and eye shadow.

She could see them staring at her and said, "I'm trying to match what they were usually wear for this kind of thing."

"So, should we get started?" Jack asked.

"Yeah. You start lighting the candles. I'm going to start the fire and burn the sage."

It was just like as Jack thought, the weird-smelling candles that he placed around the circle started exhaling a strange odor. It smelt like weed, but some cheap, disgusting weed. After that was done, he joined Erin back in the circle.

Smoke from the sage filled the room, but it wasn't overpowering like the night of the séance. Lucy held the grimoire tightly and rounded the circle, standing in front of the dirt. "I'm going to start reading the grimoire. When you can, start kissing and do you-know-what."

"Are you okay?" Jack asked as he stood in front of Erin.

"Yeah. I'm calm."

Jack dropped his eyes to her hands. She was trembling.

"Okay guys, let's get weird," Lucy said before she began reading.

"Our good being. Bear this night lights open this fruit female. Set the Cork grass light. Her fruit diminished. Days gathering seasons said air together for every day lost. Given her wherein dry replenish. Light her subdued wings."

Lucy lowered her head, facing Jack and Erin. They both looked puzzled. Lucy rolled her eyes and said, "Just, kiss now!"

Jack tried to take Erin's hand, but his fingers went through hers. She widened her eyes, scared at what was not happening. She was still non-corporeal. Something had gone wrong, and they could be out of time.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Lucy said to herself, frantically flipping through the grimoire.

Jack kept eye contact with Erin and asked, "Lucy, can't we do this another day?"

"No. Today is the day Erin died and it falls on the Winter Solstice. We might have to wait another year or two for the right time."

"If we wait," he said, still looking at a scared Erin, "There is no way Erin could go unnoticed by my parents. Even if I stay here."

Lucy jumped into the circle and stood in front of Erin. "You have to possess me."

"What?" Erin said, nearly yelling, "Why?"

"You two need to have sex. That's it. It doesn't matter whose body you use. The tulpa or whatever link you have with Jack is spiritual, not physical."

Erin stayed dumbfounded for a second before asking, "Are you sure this will help us or is this related to what we discussed before, about me possessing you?"

"All to help you," Lucy said, sounding dead serious.

"Would you be okay with this?" Erin asked, looking at Jack.

He nodded his head, acting non-committal. Jack had no idea what else to say.

"Okay," Erin said, nodding her head.

She turned around and slowly backed into Lucy's body. She instantly went stiff, not moving for at least five seconds. Lucy then relaxed and slowly smiled, turning to face Jack.

"Erin?" He asked.

"Yes," Lucy/Erin nodded, "I'm okay."

"How does it feel?"

"Comfortable. Like an old shoe. I can hear Lucy. She's okay but wants us to have sex immediately."

"Is that what she said?"

"Not in those words," Erin grinned.

They both leaned in and kissed. Erin parted Lucy's lips, and their tongues met. It felt weird for Jack; it was like he was cheating on Erin. But it didn't feel like Erin had any doubts. She pushed Lucy's body tight against him, rubbing the medium's larger breasts on his chest. They then pulled back and grinned at each other, both enjoying the taboo of it.

"We should... fuck now," Erin said.

Jack had to smile; he swore it was the first time he had heard her curse. He loved that.

He kissed Erin again and reached behind her, feeling for her zip. Their lips stayed locked as Jack slowly unzipped the dress, pulling down the fabric to reveal a sensible beige bra. Jack didn't know why he expected Lucy would wear a lace bra to a necromancy ritual. With Jack's help, Erin stepped out of the dress and was standing in just her underwear.

Hearing Lucy's words in her head, demanding more, Erin pulled Jack's t-shirt off his head. She ran her hand down his chest, liking how his chest felt on her fingers. It was time for her to take charge. Erin pushed him back, hitting the bed. Jack sat on the edge, and she quickly straddled him, forcing herself onto him. Their lips met again and Erin wrapped her arms around him. She probed her tongue inside his mouth, wrestling with his for what felt like an hour.

Stopping for air, Jack caught Lucy's firm breast under his nose. He tugged on the bra straps, and quickly Erin was topless. The medium's naked tits were different from Erin's, her areolas bigger with and deep shade of pink, her nipples rounder and stubbier. Erin nodded, and Jack devoured her breasts, sucking on them tightly.

Erin threw her head back, groaning loudly. It felt so good. She should have been worried that Jack was playing with Lucy's tits, not hers, but the sensation Erin was getting from having the nipples sucked was too much to ignore. She squirmed on his lap, feeling his bulge rubbing up against her thigh. She needed it.

She pulled Jack off her breasts, it felt weird it calling them her breast, not Lucy's, but it was also less confusing. Erin pushed him down on the bed and gestured him to crawl up. This was it, Erin thought, stripping Jack of his sweatpants; this is what modern women do. She kneeled between his legs, staring at the bulge. Her hand trembled as she felt his dick through the underwear, thick and hard already. Inhaling loudly, Erin pulled out his cock, groaning as it throbbed in her hand.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" Lucy said, her words echoing in Erin's head.

Erin stared at Jack as her fingers slid up and down his shaft. She pumped his cock for a while but then stopped, her fingertips wandering to the tip. Erin felt a running, pale liquid ooze from his head. Her eyes widened, and her face dropped. Lucy spoke again, explaining that it was okay and no, Jack hadn't cummed already. It was just precum. Smiling, Erin dipped her finger and brought it to her mouth.

"God, that's so hot," Jack said, groaning.

"I like the taste." Erin grinned.

She dropped her head and brushed her lips against the tip. Erin looked up and gave him a wink; she then kissed it again. Her tongue slid past her lips and probed his bulb. Hearing Jack's moans, Erin got braver and opened her mouth and swallowed his dick. He twitched in her mouth as Erin engulfed another inch.

"Yes..."

Erin remembered catching him and Lucy together. The jealousy she felt seeing him with another woman and how Lucy pleased him with her mouth. The same sounding moans were now coming out of Jack. Erin was eager for more.

She slurped on his sore head, sucking on the leaking precum. Erin got an idea and used her tongue, running it from his base to his aching bulb. His cock now wet and slick with her spit. Erin slid the head back in her mouth, now swirling her tongue and tasting more precum. With Jack groaning and playing with her hair, Erin could tell she was doing a good job. It made her braver.

Erin had watched in horror as Lucy swallowed Jack's cock, her snub nose rubbing against his crotch. She wanted that. Lucy's words echoed in her head, advising her to take it slow, control her gag-reflex and breathe through her nose. She also told Erin to hum, saying that guys love the vibrations when humming while keeping him deep down her throat.

She bobbed her head on his dick, saliva wetting her mouth and trickling down from her lips. Erin then gripped his knees and took Jack deeper into her mouth. Both she and Jack were moaning louder and louder as Erin swallowed more of his dick. But his tip hit the back of her throat, and it was too much; she choked and gagged.

Jack slowly pulled her off his cock and gave her a gentle smile. It was a pity smile. Erin didn't want it; she wanted to master deep-throating a man, partly for his pleasure, but mainly for her own. Erin swiped the spit from her chin and French-kissed the tip. His cock dripping with her saliva, she opened her mouth and slowly took him in.

Erin puffed out her cheeks and remembered to breathe through her nose, swallowing more of Jack's veiny shaft. She looked up and locked eyes with him, Jack looking dumbstruck with this big stupid grin. He was enjoying it, and it turned Erin on. She felt her gag reflex relax and her throat muscle loosen. Tightening her grip on his legs, Erin gulped more and more of his prick until she felt his balls slap against her chin. Then she started to hum.

"Oh fuck, Erin!"

Jack grunted and dug his fingers into the mattress. She is incredible. Her throat muscles squeezed and forced his cock, while her humming making it throb uncontrollably. Erin then gently bobbed her head, working her tongue as she thrust down his dick. Muffled moans escaped her lip, making him shudder. He wasn't going to last much longer.

Erin then pulled back, running her lips and teeth over his shaft as she slid his dick out. She gave a puffy tip a long, deep kiss. Her tongue extended out and probed the bulb with it, teasing it to Jack's delight. He grunted again, eyes tightly shut as she flicked his tip with her tongue.

"That's so fucking hot!" Lucy screamed, sounding like she was edging closer to an orgasm. "But you need to stop. Jack needs to cum inside you and we don't have time."

Erin nodded; she was right. Another time, maybe. "We need to have..."

Jack interrupted her, pulling her up on the bed and instantly attacking her mouth. Her body may have changed, but she was still his Erin, and he had a carnal hunger for her. Jack quickly had his arms around her, holding Erin close to him as their tongues fought.