A Holiday Haunting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erin! Fuck. That feels so good."

Erin was ecstatic hearing those words and moaned on his dick. She had her lips pressed against his crotch, completely buried and held him there till her eyes started to water. Slowly, Erin pulled back and wrapped her hand around his wet, drool-covered shaft, pumping her fist as she sucked on Jack's throbbing tip. With her eyes locked on his, Erin bobbed her head on his dick. She pulled her hand back and forced the rigid pole into her throat again.

Jack grunted in appreciation, shuddering as he felt her tongue. He reached out, brushing strands of her auburn hair away from her face. He couldn't believe it, a teenage crush that he was now in love with, enthusiastically sucking on his dick. With his other hand, Jack grasped her perky breasts, squeezing the flesh to her delight.

Alice Franklin returned to the room, joined by Jedediah. But both Jack and Erin didn't care. She stayed focus on his dick, moaning on his shaft as she felt Jack pinch and pull her nipples. She actually wished the Franklins could see her, sucking a penis in their bed.

"Oh god, Erin. I'm going to cum soon if you keep that up."

Erin as tasted his precum, she remembered Lucy showing her videos of women swallowing men's semen. Seeing those women and recalling when she caught Lucy and Jack together, she was intrigued. She pondered the taste and how it would feel.

She pulled his dick out of her mouth, beads of spit dripping down the corner of her lips. Erin narrowed her eyes and said, "I want to taste your cum, Jack."

Erin then stuffed his cock back in her mouth. She frantically bobbed her head while pumping her fist along his veiny shaft. She would stop for a moment, swirling her tongue over the sore head, then going back to thrusting her mouth up and down. Erin knew that Jack was close; he was grunting and shaking, his cock wildly twitching in her mouth.

"Oh, Erin. Fuck..."

Jack clenched his fists, wanting to grab something as he released a torrid of cum in Erin's open mouth. Her eyes widened, but she kept on stroking his dick, filling the back of her throat with more jizz. They both groaned as more spurts erupted, hitting Erin in the lips and chin. Whatever magic that brought him here had an effect on his penis; he never cummed that much. One more release, and Jack was done, collapsing on the bed.

Erin raised her head, looking at him and swallowed his load. It tasted salty and unusual, but still, she craved more. Erin ran her fingers over her chin and lips, scooping up blobs of his jizz before sticking her finger in her mouth. She wanted to try that again.

Jack pulled her up and gently kissed her on the lips. As Erin parted her lips and allowed his tongue to invade her mouth, Jack wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him. She pressed her breasts against his chest as their tongues dueled. Jack slid his hand down, feeling up Erin's toned ass.

"That was perfect," Jack said, now kissing down her neck.

"Thank... Oh," Erin replied, Jack's already erect dick. "You feel passionate," she said, stroking his cock, "We should try again? Dog-style?"

Jack grinned and said, "You mean doggy-style?"

"Okay," Erin laughed.

Jack smirked back at her, she's so cute. He then slowly pushed Erin down, getting on top of her. His cock was already incredibly hard, painfully hard, rubbing against her thigh. He had never recovered this quickly after cumming. Jack just chalked it up to the sex magic.

He broke their kiss and sat up. Reaching behind him, Jack grabbed a couple of pillows; both were very soft and lumpy. How did people in the nineteenth century sleep? Erin then gave him instant command of her body and Jack shifted her, so she was on her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder and smirked back at him.

He leaned over, quickly kissed her and said, "This is doggy-style." Jack then wedged the pillows under her stomach.

Now staring at her tight, pert ass, Jack could swear that his dick grew another inch. He slipped his fingers between Erin's thighs, amazed at how wet she felt. Erin moaned as Jack teased her, slipping a finger deep past her lips. He added another one, sliding them further pass her moist folds. Over the sounds of her whimpers, Jack slowly thrust his fingers.

He then grabbed hold of his cock and positioned his tip at the entrance of her pussy. Erin groaned as she felt the bulb of his dick rub up against her swollen pussy lips. Inhaling, Jack slid his cock into her cunt in one long, slow push. Erin grunted and moaned as she felt Jack's hard dick invade her pussy again.

"Oh, yesssss... Jack!" Erin threw her head back and moaned in appreciation.

Remembering how tight she felt around his dick, Jack left his cock deep inside her for a while. The tightening of her cunt caressed his cock, making him shake with delight. There was a mirror in front of them; there were several around them, and Erin nodded her head. She wanted more. Jack pulled his cock out till just his pulsating head was being clutched by her pussy. He then gently thrust it back in, getting another moan from Erin.

"More," Erin yelled.

Nodding his head, Jack grabbed her soft breasts. He tugged on her nipples, while picking up the pace of his strokes. Erin let out another cry, sounding like she wanted it faster. It didn't take her long to push her ass back, meeting every one of Jack's powerful thrusts. Her pussy tightened around his shaft, giving him an indescribable feeling as he fucked harder and faster.

Erin was now trembling and shaking. She would let out a short yelp after each hard thrust. Then someone else entered the room, Robert. He must have been back after staging her accident. The hatred she had for him, her love for Jack, and the lush sensation of his cock, fueled another orgasm for the night.

"Oh yes... Oh yes... Oh Lord yes!" Erin cried out in a high-pitch tone. Jack drove his rampant cock all the way into her, over and over again, just as fast as she wanted. She was breathless and quivering; her body was on fire, never been filled like this before.

Jack held her tightly, ignoring her cries, and rammed his raging cock. She was getting close. Robert was now standing in front of them, facing Jack. He wished that piece of shit could see them.

Erin moaned again, tightly gripping Mrs. Franklin's sheets, panting. She arched her back and gritted her teeth. Her eyes rolled back, slamming her hips backwards, the walls of her pussy clamping down on Jack's mauling cock. Erin howled in delight, her fingers ripping the bedsheet, much to her delight, as she spasmed in an orgasmic frenzy. She crashed forward, whimpering as she trembled in post-climax high.

Jack held on her ass tightly, still plunging his cock in and out of her soaked, velvet pussy. His heart was thumping, struggling to hold off his own orgasm. Jack could feel the pressure building in his balls. Erin slowly woke up and shook her ass, her pussy clamped around his charging dick again, making him cum. Jack grunted and roared as he erupted.

Erin sighed and moaned, feeling Jack's cock explode deep inside her, making her tremble in ecstasy. Another rope of his jizz filled her womb, followed by another. Once finished, Jack collapsed next to her, his brain mushed in a post cum daze. She had a broad grin, smugly satisfied that her pussy was filled by her lover's cum, while the people she hated the most watched them.

Quietly moaning, feeling the hot cum seep down her thighs, Erin leaned forward. Her breasts pressed against Jack's chest as she kissed him. Recovering from the intensity of their orgasm, they passionately kissed before breaking, pressing their foreheads together.

"I love you," they said in unison and kissed again.

Erin quickly fell asleep. Jack remembered this was just like last time. He jumped up on the bed, his bed. They had returned back to his room. He checked the alarm clock; it was half-three in the morning. No Lucy. Jack stroked Erin's chin; he could still touch her, he guessed that was positive.

"Erin... Erin... ERIN," Jack said, trying to wake her. No response. She was trapped in a deep sleep.

"Fuck!" Lucy yelled, standing by the door. She rushed to the bed. "You're back?"

"Yeah?" Jack replied, looking back at Erin.

"Is she asleep?"

"I think."

"Okay," Lucy nodded her head, "Your parents are still downstairs and they're acting fucking weird."