A Holiday Haunting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin moaned, shaking from Jack's aggression. She leaned up and watched Jack play with her breasts. Erin loved how his lips felt, the full contact of his body and that it was Jack she was about to have sex with. She let out another moan, shuddering as his fingers brushed against her pussy. Men don't do that.

Jack then released her tits and straightened up. "Sorry for the interruption," he smirked.

"No..." Erin smiled, "Men were never like this... with me."

An idea hit him and Jack grinned to himself. He lowered his head and gave Erin a quick kiss. He then pushed her down on the bed and shuffled back on his knees. She sighed and her eyes widened as Jack parted her legs. This wasn't the nineteenth century anymore; sex had evolved. Jack drifted his eyes down to her crotch. Brown hair shaped in an irregular-looking triangle surrounded her puffy lips and throbbing clit. Erin had more hair than he was used to, but Jack didn't mind and laid down in between her thighs.

"Oh, almighty!" Erin cried as she felt his lips kiss up her thigh. No man had ever done anything like this to her, and she was struggling not to lose her composure.

Jack stuck his tongue out, lowering it down to the edge of Erin's moist pussy. Tiny drips of her juices slowly trickled. Flattening his tongue, Jack gently lapped her cunt up and down. Erin swooned, loudly moaning. This was a new sensation. She began to shake and Jack sped up his attack on her pussy.

Hearing her groan louder and louder, Jack moved to her clit. Just by giving it a couple of flicks of his tongue made Erin scream and shake. Placing his hands around her waist, Jack continued probing her clit, gently playing with it. He stopped to look up at her, seeing Erin breathing heavily and her bottom lip trembling. She looked so gorgeous. Smiling, Jack wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked hard on it.

"Oh...GOD!" Erin yelled, "Jesus Christ!" she then covered her mouth immediately, shocked that she had broken the Third Commandment. Thoughts of confession and repentance escaped her; Erin just wanted more.

Jack released her throbbing clit and sucked on Erin's swollen pussy lips. He then stuck out his tongue and gradually slid in, moving deep into the pink folds of her cunt.

Erin shuddered as she felt Jack's nose up against her clit. Without thinking, she raised her hands to her breasts, pulling and pinching her nipples. It felt so wrong, but Erin loved the sharp pain. She bit her lip, trying to hold in her screams.

Jack swirled his tongue around her pussy, feeling every fold and bump of her pink folds. He thrust his tongue quickly in and out of her drenched cunt. Erin groaned again, getting close to hyperventilating. She pushed Jack's head deep against her pussy. Urged on by her sounds, Jack thrust his tongue deeper into her. He moved back to her clit, circling it and flicking the tiny engorged bud. Before Erin could catch her breath, Jack resumed tongue-fucking her pussy.

"Ohhhh...OH GOD. Y-YES." Erin screamed, violently shaking her head. She began breathing deeply, inhaling all the oxygen she could. She threw her head back, clutching the back of Jack's head as he drove his tongue in and out of her cunt. Letting out another shrill cry, Erin felt her whole body become rigid, experiencing her first orgasm.

Moaning loudly and covered in sweat, Erin slowly began to relax. She knew she was right about him. Jack looked up and met her gaze, seeing her breathing deeply but smiling. He marveled at the sight of her heaving breasts; her nipples were standing up in the air, begging to be kissed. But Jack focused on licking every bit of juice that spurted out of her pussy and went back to lapping her drenched cunt.

He then raised his pussy juice-covered face, and Jack smirked at Erin. He crawled up the bed, wrapping his arms around her. Without any hesitation, she covered his face with kisses, tasting her own cum. Erin then stopped and looked him in the eyes and kissed him on the mouth. Soon their tongues met again, playing with each other's inside their mouths. Erin rested her hand on his thigh, slowly inching it up and up. She then felt Jack's rock-hard cock bouncing against her flat stomach. Quickly, she grasped hold of it.

Their kissing stopped and the two stared at each other's eyes while Erin slowly stroked Jack's cock. She had never felt one. Her mother told her that she would be taken to Hell if she ever touched a penis. Erin didn't care about fire and brimstone; she wanted to feel his cock inside her. "Please... please me. I want it."

Jack smirked. He didn't know what else to do but smile. He stared at Erin; her hair was a mess, she looked exhausted and covered in sweat. But to him, she looked as beautiful as she ever did. Jack kissed her again and gently positioned Erin on her back. Sliding a pillow under her ass, Jack then kneeled before her soaked pussy. Erin got the hint and raised open her legs, a mix of fear and eagerness hitting her as Jack leaned in. Instantly, his cock zeroed in on the opening of her cunt. With a deep grunt, Jack thrust his cock into her dripping pussy.

"Oh, Jesus..." Erin groaned and pushed her head back against the pillow. Her lips curled into a smile, enjoying the incredibly fulfilling feeling of Jack's embedded prick. She pulled down on his shoulders, lowering his face to hers. Their lips instantly parted and their tongue met again.

As they kissed, Erin wrapped her legs around Jack's waist, pulling him closer. The subconscious move shocked her; she was told that women just lay back, open their legs, and stare at the ceiling. Something happened when Erin took over Lucy's mind, she realized. Erin had gained a little knowledge of 21st-century sex from the medium. It excited her.

Jack held on to her tightly, slipping his cock out of her slick pussy and then plunging it back deep into her. Desperately, he wanted Erin to enjoy this night no matter what might happen next. As he pounded her, Erin and Jack continued their embrace, their overactive tongues dueling. They were both moaning, but Erin began to twitch. Breaking away from Jack's mouth, she started to quietly cry as she felt every individual penetration.

"Oh... lord... oh lord." She grunted.

Erin frantically shook her head. Her cries got louder and more frequent. Jack ignored her; he had lowered his head to her tits. His lips clamped down on the pink nipple as he slammed his throbbing cock. Erin was struggling to stay calm. The feeling of Jack playing her with breasts while he relentlessly pounded her pussy was too much for her.

"Oh, yessss..." Erin hissed as she came. She went rigid, then shook violently.

Jack released her tits and slid his hand down to Erin's clit. He watched her eyes widened, shocked as his fingers frantically rubbed the tiny engorged organ. Jack increased his pace, slamming his cock harder into her pussy. He leaned his head in, keeping eye contact with her green eyes. They told him that another orgasm was building deep inside Erin. He grinned as he continued to play with her clit, tracing his finger around the throbbing bud.

"Oh... Lord. Oh, Jesus Christ." Erin screamed, beginning to hyperventilate. "Again?" She cried, realizing that she was about to hit her third orgasm of the night.

Grunting, Jack thrust his cock in and out of her pussy as hard as he could. He needed her to cum. Erin gritted her teeth as she shook. Both of them were now covered in sweat and the smell of sex had overfilled the room. They were frantically fucking each other, both desperately trying to reach that breaking point so they could cum. Erin's breathing became more labored and intense, and she begged Jack to fuck her harder.

"Yes... yes..." Erin hissed again, "Oh Lord... Jesus Christ!" She yelled.

Erin's whole body began to manically shake, her arms flailing as if she was having a seizure. Jack held her firmly, rapidly thrusting his dick as he watched the ghost ride through another climax. Her pussy tightened around his cock, gripping it hard as he pumped. Erin grunted and groaned before letting out another cry. Her pussy exploded and spectral juices gushed out, coating Jack's plunging prick.

As Erin went limp, Jack could feel the pressure in his balls growing to an unbearable amount. He felt his dick twitch and knew that cumming was no longer unavoidable. Jack groaned as he felt his balls beginning to empty and his load rushing up his shaft. Suddenly, a torrid of cum then shot out of his cock and landed into Erin's warm slippery pussy. A second spurt and then another one soon filled her. Both Jack and Erin moaned simultaneously as he finished cumming.

He pulled his sore cock out of her and collapsed next to Erin. His eyes focused on her relaxed form. She had this small smile on her face, a very satisfied smile. She remembered her last time with Robert; it was nothing compared to what just happened. Erin moaned as she felt cum drip out of her pussy, loving the feeling.

Jack leaned up and kissed her on the lips. But he fell through her and hit the pillow underneath. Jack turned and with a terrified look, Erin slowly faded away like she was nothing. This was not supposed to happen. Jack yelled out her name, but this an unnatural tiredness came over him; it was as if he had been awake for days, and he crashed on the mattress, fast asleep.